Loungefly/Pop! by Loungefly...NEW ITEMS ON LAST PAGE!!!

Unique and collectable accessories for everyday life. If you’re a fan of it, there is most likely a Loungefly accessory for it
kitkats_mommy

Re: Loungefly/Pop! by Loungefly

Postby kitkats_mommy » Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:32 pm

Kal-El-051 wrote:
kitkats_mommy wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
Not a bad proposition... :-k

I am going to run this by her and see what she has to say.

I think she’d love new Loungefly!!

She isn’t a bag type of person. But my 5 year old little girl? Yeah, trouble is brewing there.

Goof thing Loungefly is expanding and will soon have more than just bags lol
I'm Josie, super uber nerd here!! Collector of Funko, Pins and Patches. Self Proclaimed Loungefly Ambassador/Guru lol Funko's Funatic of the week 6/17/15. The United Funko Family Founder. Check out my Insta @Loungefly._.Addict

kitkats_mommy

Re: Loungefly/Pop! by Loungefly ***Some upcoming bags on 2nd page***

Postby kitkats_mommy » Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:37 pm

Funko_boy13 wrote:I hope they do a loungefly bag related to Clone troopers or Captain Rex one day.

They had this one awhile ago with a bunch of different troopers. Maybe one day they will. Star Wars is a line that always sells well so I have hopes
I'm Josie, super uber nerd here!! Collector of Funko, Pins and Patches. Self Proclaimed Loungefly Ambassador/Guru lol Funko's Funatic of the week 6/17/15. The United Funko Family Founder. Check out my Insta @Loungefly._.Addict

kitkats_mommy

Postby kitkats_mommy » Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:38 pm

Kal-El-051 wrote:
kitkats_mommy wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
Not a bad proposition... :-k

I am going to run this by her and see what she has to say.

She isn’t a bag type of person. But my 5 year old little girl? Yeah, trouble is brewing there.

And I’ll keep an eye out for some fun Loungefly for your little one :razz:

Kal-El-051

Postby Kal-El-051 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:28 am

kitkats_mommy wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
kitkats_mommy wrote:

Goof thing Loungefly is expanding and will soon have more than just bags lol

I am looking forward to that. I have loved what they have done so far, just nothing that fits my style.

Kal-El-051

Postby Kal-El-051 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:29 am

kitkats_mommy wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
kitkats_mommy wrote:

Ah, that would be great! Thank you my friend!

kitkats_mommy

Postby kitkats_mommy » Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:44 am

Kal-El-051 wrote:
kitkats_mommy wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:

First... previous one should’ve said good not goof lol
And I’m super excited too. When I got my little tour at their offices I saw so much that’s coming out this year that I wanted lol I told their VP I’m living in their parking garage when my husband divorces me for filling all the rooms with Loungefly hahaha

Now on to what’s really important what does my little purse lover like? Disney? Star Wars? Superheroes? Who’s her fav?? Gotta get her first Loungefly from Auntie Josie just right! Your first Loungefly is one you never forget!

kitkats_mommy

Postby kitkats_mommy » Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:56 am

Fee items are missing but here is my awesome Loungefly Birthday Haul!! My friends definitely know me well!!

Kal-El-051

Postby Kal-El-051 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:01 pm

kitkats_mommy wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
kitkats_mommy wrote:

And I’m super excited too. When I got my little tour at their offices I saw so much that’s coming out this year that I wanted lol I told their VP I’m living in their parking garage when my husband divorces me for filling all the rooms with Loungefly hahaha

Now on to what’s really important what does my little purse lover like? Disney? Star Wars? Superheroes? Who’s her fav?? Gotta get her first Loungefly from Auntie Josie just right! Your first Loungefly is one you never forget!

Haha! The first one is very important! Agreed on that! She loves princesses of course, any of them. She is also a big fan of Wonder Woman and Captain Marvel.

chincoteague1

Postby chincoteague1 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:05 pm

kitkats_mommy wrote:Image

Fee items are missing but here is my awesome Loungefly Birthday Haul!! My friends definitely know me well!!

Happy Birthday and congratulations on the wonderful presents.

chincoteague1

Postby chincoteague1 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:17 pm

Thank you for taking the time to post all these wonderful items.

kitkats_mommy

Postby kitkats_mommy » Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:53 pm

chincoteague1 wrote:Thank you for taking the time to post all these wonderful items.

Of course I love doing it!!! And thank you for the birthday wishes!!!!

kitkats_mommy

Postby kitkats_mommy » Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:56 pm

Kal-El-051 wrote:
kitkats_mommy wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:

Haha! The first one is very important! Agreed on that! She loves princesses of course, any of them. She is also a big fan of Wonder Woman and Captain Marvel.

She’s a very smart girl!!! Anyone who loves powerful women like Diana and Carol is pretty close to a genius!!! Ok Princesses and Powerful women. Got it! I’ll be hunting now :)

Kal-El-051

Postby Kal-El-051 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:58 pm

kitkats_mommy wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
kitkats_mommy wrote:

She’s a very smart girl!!! Anyone who loves powerful women like Diana and Carol is pretty close to a genius!!! Ok Princesses and Powerful women. Got it! I’ll be hunting now :)

Haha! Thanks Josie! You don’t have to do this but i do appreciate it!

kitkats_mommy

Postby kitkats_mommy » Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:13 am

https://www.entertainmentearth.com/s/loungefly/c

Loads of new Pop! By Loungefly and Loungefly bags added for pre orders. The Star Wars ones and Toy Story are amazing!!! Link above is to the main Entertainment Earth search for Loungefly, you can sort by price and newly added.

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

kitkats_mommy

Postby kitkats_mommy » Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:39 am

Kal-El-051 wrote:
kitkats_mommy wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:

Ok she’s young and sweet... I know you said princess but I can’t get over the cuteness of this stitch mini dome... can be crossbody or handbag. What do you think??

Kal-El-051

Postby Kal-El-051 » Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:15 pm

kitkats_mommy wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
kitkats_mommy wrote:

Ok she’s young and sweet... I know you said princess but I can’t get over the cuteness of this stitch mini dome... can be crossbody or handbag. What do you think??

She does enjoy stitch as well. She has the stitch, angel, and scrump three pack. That bag would work. :)

Funko_boy13

Postby Funko_boy13 » Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:30 pm

kitkats_mommy wrote:
Funko_boy13 wrote:I hope they do a loungefly bag related to Clone troopers or Captain Rex one day.

They had this one awhile ago with a bunch of different troopers. Maybe one day they will. Star Wars is a line that always sells well so I have hopes

That’s awesome. I’ve never seen that before.

lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby lavery01 » Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:20 pm

I have the d23 Minnie Mouse exclusive and the Cinderella one, both of these bags are gorgeous in person. I just got into collecting loungefly mini backpacks. Mainly into the princess bags, but we’ll see, that may change.
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

kitkats_mommy

Postby kitkats_mommy » Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:50 pm

Funko_boy13 wrote:
kitkats_mommy wrote:

That’s awesome. I’ve never seen that before.

They’re always coming out with new stuff. I’ll try and keep this thread updated with new releases

kitkats_mommy

Postby kitkats_mommy » Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:51 pm

lavery01 wrote:I have the d23 Minnie Mouse exclusive and the Cinderella one, both of these bags are gorgeous in person. I just got into collecting loungefly mini backpacks. Mainly into the princess bags, but we’ll see, that may change.

I started with just Snow White, and then that changed very quickly after they started making the minis.

kitkats_mommy

Postby kitkats_mommy » Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:54 pm

Kal-El-051 wrote:
kitkats_mommy wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:

She does enjoy stitch as well. She has the stitch, angel, and scrump three pack. That bag would work. :)

Love the size of this one. I feel like she can fit a few lipgloss and a mini brush and some snacks. I’ll keep looking but leaning towards this one.

Kal-El-051

Postby Kal-El-051 » Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:55 pm

kitkats_mommy wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
kitkats_mommy wrote:

Love the size of this one. I feel like she can fit a few lipgloss and a mini brush and some snacks. I’ll keep looking but leaning towards this one.

Awesome! I know she would love it! Thanks Josie!

kitkats_mommy

Postby kitkats_mommy » Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:31 pm

Kal-El-051 wrote:
kitkats_mommy wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:

Also love this style.. the passport bag. I think they’re very versatile and clean up easily because they’re cotton fabric.

ImageImage

ImageImage

And there’s this Moana one, but super small 4”x6”... so we can get a chapstick and one snack lol

blue85butterfly

Postby blue85butterfly » Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:45 pm

Me: I need to save money.

Loungefly: HOLD MY BEER

kitkats_mommy

Postby kitkats_mommy » Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:22 am

blue85butterfly wrote:Image

Me: I need to save money.

Loungefly: HOLD MY BEER

That’s how I feel all the time lol

Kal-El-051

Postby Kal-El-051 » Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:26 pm

kitkats_mommy wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
kitkats_mommy wrote:

Also love this style.. the passport bag. I think they’re very versatile and clean up easily because they’re cotton fabric.

ImageImage

ImageImage

And there’s this Moana one, but super small 4”x6”... so we can get a chapstick and one snack lol

She has some bags that are very similar to these ones. This type of bag would be perfectly fine as well.

kitkats_mommy

Postby kitkats_mommy » Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:56 pm

kitkats_mommy

Postby kitkats_mommy » Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:57 pm

Kal-El-051 wrote:She has some bags that are very similar to these ones. This type of bag would be perfectly fine as well.

You are very easy going on such a big decision lol

YeetGrimes
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Re: Loungefly/Pop! by Loungefly ***SEE PAGE 4 FOR LINK TO LOUNGEFLY’S GIVEAWAY***

Postby YeetGrimes » Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:07 pm

This thread is such a gift.

And I hope you had an amazing birthday!
Hiya, I'm Julie Bove! I'm an It fanatic and completist as well as an artist that frequently creates Funko and pop culture-related pieces. Check them out on my social medias: https://linktr.ee/yeetgrimes

ImageImageImageImageImage Image

blue85butterfly

Postby blue85butterfly » Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:20 pm

I think Loungfly really heard my sister

blue85butterfly

Re: Loungefly/Pop! by Loungefly ***SEE PAGE 4 FOR LINK TO LOUNGEFLY’S GIVEAWAY***

Postby blue85butterfly » Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:11 pm

YeetGrimes wrote:This thread is such a gift.

I LOVE seeing all the cute things

lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby lavery01 » Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:25 pm

Wow great friends! Happy Birthday, White Rabbit is my favorite of the bunch. lol
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

kitkats_mommy

Postby kitkats_mommy » Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:28 pm

Almost sent you that one the other day but I was trying to let your wallet recover after the grail find.... but have you seen this beauty!?!?!?!

kitkats_mommy

Postby kitkats_mommy » Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:29 pm

YeetGrimes wrote:This thread is such a gift.

I am happy you are enjoying it!!! I have been loving finding the new stuff to post. There's actually some new stuff I'll be adding soon!!

kitkats_mommy

Postby kitkats_mommy » Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:30 pm

lavery01 wrote:

Wow great friends! Happy Birthday, White Rabbit is my favorite of the bunch. lol

Thank you!!!! I was spoiled this year for sure! But then again all of them got new Loungefly for their Bdays and Xmas too

blue85butterfly

Postby blue85butterfly » Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:50 pm

kitkats_mommy wrote:

Almost sent you that one the other day but I was trying to let your wallet recover after the grail find.... but have you seen this beauty!?!?!?!

not yet oh good lords

kitkats_mommy

Postby kitkats_mommy » Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:51 pm

blue85butterfly wrote:
not yet oh good lords

RIGHT?!?!!?! I love love love it!!!

kitkats_mommy

Postby kitkats_mommy » Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:59 pm

What's New At Loungefly

MICKEY MOUSE
ImageImageImageImage

DUCK TALES

STAR WARS
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

MARVEL
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

kitkats_mommy

Postby kitkats_mommy » Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:09 pm

NEW EEVEE COLLECTION, Click pic below to shop!!!

kitkats_mommy

Postby kitkats_mommy » Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:14 pm

Return to “Loungefly”