Loungefly/Pop! by Loungefly...NEW ITEMS ON LAST PAGE!!!

Here's a place to talk about Funko's clothing, books and bookmarks, homeware, electronics, and the like.
User avatar
kitkats_mommy
Posts: 964
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:31 am
Location: Loma Linda, CA
Contact:

Re: Loungefly/Pop! by Loungefly..NEW BAGS PG9!!!!!

Postby kitkats_mommy » Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:50 pm

NCDS wrote:
kitkats_mommy wrote:
NCDS wrote:Loving these wallets with a handle for your wrist (is there a name for that a wristlet?) That is my biggest complaint about mine now, I can't wait to see them in person and pick on out. I am thinking the NBC one but I really want them to make Supernatural in that style.


I would love to see Supernatural done by Loungefly!!! And I love the wristlets, and I love that they are removable. BN didn't do as many pics of the bags/wallets as I would like so I am eager to see them in person as well.



When it comes to wallets and bag you just need to hold them before buying. I do wish they had pictures of the inside.

The new backpack design does seem to make them less bulky but I really like the larger pocket for my inhaler. Either way, I know I will be giving one a chance.


I agree on the wallets!

I enjoy seeing new backpack designs, but I love the front pocket and the side pockets on their "classic" style.
I'm Josie, super uber nerd here!! Collector of Funko, Pins and Patches. Self Proclaimed Loungefly Ambassador/Guru lol Funko's Funatic of the week 6/17/15. The United Funko Family Founder. Check out my Insta @Loungefly_Addict
ImageImage
Image

User avatar
FunkoAlphaBravo
Posts: 805
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:16 pm

Re: Loungefly/Pop! by Loungefly

Postby FunkoAlphaBravo » Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:53 pm

renardchua wrote:
kitkats_mommy wrote:IT'S FINALLY BEEN ANNOUNCED!!!!!! COMING IN JUNE 2020!!!!
\:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

Image


So cute! :freddy2: :freddy2:


The dream come true! It’s going be one of the harder backpacks to find
Hi all! We’re Annie and Beto. We have been collecting since 2016
ImageImage
Image Image

User avatar
NCDS
Posts: 4145
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:57 am

Re: Loungefly/Pop! by Loungefly..NEW BAGS PG9!!!!!

Postby NCDS » Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:55 pm

kitkats_mommy wrote:
NCDS wrote:
kitkats_mommy wrote:
I would love to see Supernatural done by Loungefly!!! And I love the wristlets, and I love that they are removable. BN didn't do as many pics of the bags/wallets as I would like so I am eager to see them in person as well.



When it comes to wallets and bag you just need to hold them before buying. I do wish they had pictures of the inside.

The new backpack design does seem to make them less bulky but I really like the larger pocket for my inhaler. Either way, I know I will be giving one a chance.


I agree on the wallets!

I enjoy seeing new backpack designs, but I love the front pocket and the side pockets on their "classic" style.


I didn't notice any side pockets, no such thing as too many pockets. Where will my chapstick go?
2018 Punk Rock Bowling Champion
Image

Image

User avatar
kitkats_mommy
Posts: 964
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:31 am
Location: Loma Linda, CA
Contact:

Re: Loungefly/Pop! by Loungefly

Postby kitkats_mommy » Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:02 pm

So excited to see these get officially annouced!! New Pop by Loungefly Pins!!!
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
I'm Josie, super uber nerd here!! Collector of Funko, Pins and Patches. Self Proclaimed Loungefly Ambassador/Guru lol Funko's Funatic of the week 6/17/15. The United Funko Family Founder. Check out my Insta @Loungefly_Addict
ImageImage
Image

User avatar
PaleRiderOfDoom
Posts: 680
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:04 am
Location: Winchester, Ky
Contact:

Re: Loungefly/Pop! by Loungefly

Postby PaleRiderOfDoom » Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:13 pm

kitkats_mommy wrote:So excited to see these get officially annouced!! New Pop by Loungefly Pins!!!
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

They are really cool. Having seen the Freddy in person, I can attest to the quality.
ImageImageImageImage
Patrick from Central KY - Admin for The Kentucky Funko League of Awesomeness
Proto wants: Fallout keychains and Vynls, Dr. Doom (Pops or Minis)

User avatar
blue85butterfly
Posts: 446
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:06 pm

Re: Loungefly/Pop! by Loungefly..NEW BAGS PG9!!!!!

Postby blue85butterfly » Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:20 pm

kitkats_mommy wrote:Some one help!!! lol

New Pin Trader mini up on BoxLunch and its Harry Potter!!!

Image



Damn it i want this one. but they need a liner between the pin backs and your stuff.

User avatar
blue85butterfly
Posts: 446
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:06 pm

Re: Loungefly/Pop! by Loungefly..BABY YODA MINI BACKPACK ON PG.8!!!!!

Postby blue85butterfly » Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:27 pm

kitkats_mommy wrote:Some newly found bags up for pre-order on SpasticCollectibles.com click to shop

Image


if this is about the size of a messenger bag i'm in

User avatar
kitkats_mommy
Posts: 964
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:31 am
Location: Loma Linda, CA
Contact:

Re: Loungefly/Pop! by Loungefly..NEW BAGS PG9!!!!!

Postby kitkats_mommy » Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:44 pm

blue85butterfly wrote:
kitkats_mommy wrote:Some one help!!! lol

New Pin Trader mini up on BoxLunch and its Harry Potter!!!

Image



Damn it i want this one. but they need a liner between the pin backs and your stuff.


I’ll try and post pics of the inside of their LF black mini pin trader... it does have a barrier!!! Actually meant to send you a pic and forgot lol
I'm Josie, super uber nerd here!! Collector of Funko, Pins and Patches. Self Proclaimed Loungefly Ambassador/Guru lol Funko's Funatic of the week 6/17/15. The United Funko Family Founder. Check out my Insta @Loungefly_Addict
ImageImage
Image

User avatar
kitkats_mommy
Posts: 964
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:31 am
Location: Loma Linda, CA
Contact:

Re: Loungefly/Pop! by Loungefly..BABY YODA MINI BACKPACK ON PG.8!!!!!

Postby kitkats_mommy » Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:45 pm

blue85butterfly wrote:
kitkats_mommy wrote:Some newly found bags up for pre-order on SpasticCollectibles.com click to shop

Image


if this is about the size of a messenger bag i'm in


Specs show 16x12... bigger than some of the others they’ve done.
I'm Josie, super uber nerd here!! Collector of Funko, Pins and Patches. Self Proclaimed Loungefly Ambassador/Guru lol Funko's Funatic of the week 6/17/15. The United Funko Family Founder. Check out my Insta @Loungefly_Addict
ImageImage
Image

User avatar
blue85butterfly
Posts: 446
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:06 pm

Re: Loungefly/Pop! by Loungefly..BABY YODA MINI BACKPACK ON PG.8!!!!!

Postby blue85butterfly » Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:44 am

kitkats_mommy wrote:
blue85butterfly wrote:
kitkats_mommy wrote:Some newly found bags up for pre-order on SpasticCollectibles.com click to shop

Image


if this is about the size of a messenger bag i'm in


Specs show 16x12... bigger than some of the others they’ve done.


you know if i could read ... it says messenger bag.... hahahah

User avatar
stayf3d
Posts: 1296
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:38 pm
Location: Sacramento

Re: Loungefly/Pop! by Loungefly

Postby stayf3d » Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:52 am

kitkats_mommy wrote:IT'S FINALLY BEEN ANNOUNCED!!!!!! COMING IN JUNE 2020!!!!
\:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

Image


How have I not seen this till now, this looks amazing!
:freddy2:

Matt
ISO: Lost Protos

User avatar
kitkats_mommy
Posts: 964
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:31 am
Location: Loma Linda, CA
Contact:

Re: Loungefly/Pop! by Loungefly...Pop by Loungefly pins on Pg10!!!

Postby kitkats_mommy » Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:48 pm

I’m sorry I’ve been slacking I’ll be posting a bunch of new releases later today
I'm Josie, super uber nerd here!! Collector of Funko, Pins and Patches. Self Proclaimed Loungefly Ambassador/Guru lol Funko's Funatic of the week 6/17/15. The United Funko Family Founder. Check out my Insta @Loungefly_Addict
ImageImage
Image

User avatar
kitkats_mommy
Posts: 964
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:31 am
Location: Loma Linda, CA
Contact:

Re: Loungefly/Pop! by Loungefly...Pop by Loungefly pins on Pg10!!!

Postby kitkats_mommy » Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:58 pm

Ok here are a ton of new bags that I have slacked on posting! Click pics to shop!

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
I'm Josie, super uber nerd here!! Collector of Funko, Pins and Patches. Self Proclaimed Loungefly Ambassador/Guru lol Funko's Funatic of the week 6/17/15. The United Funko Family Founder. Check out my Insta @Loungefly_Addict
ImageImage
Image

User avatar
Batcavehero24
Posts: 1224
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:36 pm
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: Loungefly/Pop! by Loungefly...Pop by Loungefly pins on Pg10!!!

Postby Batcavehero24 » Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:46 am

I would normally say, quick hide your girlfriends but damn, I want The Child LF mini backpack lol
:SW7a:

MAKING FUN PREMIERE
FDO8
FUNKO HOLLYWOOD GRAND OPENING
SDCC 06-07 15-19
FUNDAYS 18-19
Image
Image

User avatar
Cheryl24
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:03 am
Location: San Antonio, Texas

Re: Loungefly/Pop! by Loungefly...Pop by Loungefly pins on Pg10!!!

Postby Cheryl24 » Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:18 pm

The frog zipper pull on the Child backpack is too perfect! lol
Hi! I'm Cheryl :grommit:
IG & Twitter:
@pets.and.pops

User avatar
snowsiren
Posts: 321
Joined: Mon May 04, 2015 3:27 pm
Location: Minnesota
Contact:

Re: Loungefly/Pop! by Loungefly

Postby snowsiren » Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:29 am

stayf3d wrote:
kitkats_mommy wrote:IT'S FINALLY BEEN ANNOUNCED!!!!!! COMING IN JUNE 2020!!!!
\:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

Image


How have I not seen this till now, this looks amazing!


Oh, my sweet Yoda child, this is AMAZING and I want one so badly!
Hi! My name is Amber | Twitter: @AmberRaden
Collecting since 2013 | FunKlub member #1998 since October 2016
Fundays 2015 | Freaky Tiki Fundays 2019

ISO Protos (10th Doctor w/3D Glasses, Doctor Who in Spacesuit, Baby Nifflers, Newt w/Pickett, HP Quidditch, Daenerys)

User avatar
Cod3NameCornDog
Posts: 280
Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:14 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Contact:

Re: Loungefly/Pop! by Loungefly

Postby Cod3NameCornDog » Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:18 pm

snowsiren wrote:
stayf3d wrote:
kitkats_mommy wrote:IT'S FINALLY BEEN ANNOUNCED!!!!!! COMING IN JUNE 2020!!!!
\:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

Image


How have I not seen this till now, this looks amazing!


Oh, my sweet Yoda child, this is AMAZING and I want one so badly!

This is definitely a must have for my fiance! I hope that it's not too hard to come by. May need some help obtaining this when it come out.
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
YeetGrimes
Spirit Award
Spirit Award
Posts: 4008
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:53 pm
Location: San Diego, California
Contact:

Re: Loungefly/Pop! by Loungefly...Pop by Loungefly pins on Pg10!!!

Postby YeetGrimes » Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:11 pm

Love that Yoda bag! Can't wait to see what's to come of that with other characters!
Hiya, I'm Julie Bové (AKA the Pennywise cosplayer at Funko Fundays)! I'm an It fanatic and completist as well as an artist that frequently creates Funko and pop culture-related pieces. Check them out on my social medias: https://linktr.ee/yeetgrimes

ImageImageImage

User avatar
kitkats_mommy
Posts: 964
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:31 am
Location: Loma Linda, CA
Contact:

Re: Loungefly/Pop! by Loungefly

Postby kitkats_mommy » Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:13 am

Cod3NameCornDog wrote:
snowsiren wrote:
stayf3d wrote:
How have I not seen this till now, this looks amazing!


Oh, my sweet Yoda child, this is AMAZING and I want one so badly!

This is definitely a must have for my fiance! I hope that it's not too hard to come by. May need some help obtaining this when it come out.


From what I’ve been told they ordered A LOT! But I will definitely post a link when it’s up for sale. You can also follow my IG I post new bags and links when they pop up on sites. I try my best to check all the normal stores daily to keep people in the loop!
I'm Josie, super uber nerd here!! Collector of Funko, Pins and Patches. Self Proclaimed Loungefly Ambassador/Guru lol Funko's Funatic of the week 6/17/15. The United Funko Family Founder. Check out my Insta @Loungefly_Addict
ImageImage
Image

User avatar
Cchavez77
Posts: 989
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:44 pm

Re: Loungefly/Pop! by Loungefly

Postby Cchavez77 » Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:25 am

kitkats_mommy wrote:So excited to see these get officially annouced!! New Pop by Loungefly Pins!!!
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image


Really love that Greedo I hope I can get that!
Funko Hollywood Grand opening
Funko Fundays 18-19
Sdcc 07-08, 18-19


Image

Image

Image

User avatar
kitkats_mommy
Posts: 964
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:31 am
Location: Loma Linda, CA
Contact:

Re: Loungefly/Pop! by Loungefly...Pop by Loungefly pins on Pg10!!!

Postby kitkats_mommy » Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:56 pm

IN STOCK!!!!!!!

Image
I'm Josie, super uber nerd here!! Collector of Funko, Pins and Patches. Self Proclaimed Loungefly Ambassador/Guru lol Funko's Funatic of the week 6/17/15. The United Funko Family Founder. Check out my Insta @Loungefly_Addict
ImageImage
Image

User avatar
InternationalPopper
Posts: 2690
Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 1:48 am
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Re: Loungefly/Pop! by Loungefly...Pop by Loungefly pins on Pg10!!!

Postby InternationalPopper » Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:00 pm

kitkats_mommy wrote:IN STOCK!!!!!!!

Image


Beautiful =D> =D> =D>
- InternationlPopper - :freddy2:

User avatar
InternationalPopper
Posts: 2690
Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 1:48 am
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Re: Loungefly/Pop! by Loungefly...Pop by Loungefly pins on Pg10!!!

Postby InternationalPopper » Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:03 pm

kitkats_mommy wrote:Ok here are a ton of new bags that I have slacked on posting! Click pics to shop!

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


Loungefly is the best, quality and graphics :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
- InternationlPopper - :freddy2:

User avatar
kitkats_mommy
Posts: 964
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:31 am
Location: Loma Linda, CA
Contact:

Re: Loungefly/Pop! by Loungefly...Pop by Loungefly pins on Pg10!!!

Postby kitkats_mommy » Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:15 pm

A few new ones on Shop Disney and they have a sale going on right now too!!! Sorry for not being super on top of things lately fam, I work in the healthcare industry and this COVID-19 has been keeping me extra busy!!!

Image
Image
Image
Image



Some new items on Hot Topic

Image
Image
Image


Some new at Box Lunch

Image
Image

lol lol lol sorry for the randomness of photo sizes
I'm Josie, super uber nerd here!! Collector of Funko, Pins and Patches. Self Proclaimed Loungefly Ambassador/Guru lol Funko's Funatic of the week 6/17/15. The United Funko Family Founder. Check out my Insta @Loungefly_Addict
ImageImage
Image

User avatar
lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month
Posts: 4010
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:13 pm
Location: OC

Re: Loungefly/Pop! by Loungefly...Pop by Loungefly pins on Pg10!!!

Postby lavery01 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:37 pm

I really like the child mini backpack that will be coming out. I just got in to collecting Loungefly mini backpacks and I’m going to try and get this one. I know it’s going to be a challenge because he so popular, but nonetheless I’ll give it a go. lol
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

Image

User avatar
kitkats_mommy
Posts: 964
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:31 am
Location: Loma Linda, CA
Contact:

Re: Loungefly/Pop! by Loungefly...Pop by Loungefly pins on Pg10!!!

Postby kitkats_mommy » Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:00 pm

lavery01 wrote:I really like the child mini backpack that will be coming out. I just got in to collecting Loungefly mini backpacks and I’m going to try and get this one. I know it’s going to be a challenge because he so popular, but nonetheless I’ll give it a go. lol

They ordered 35k. I think you’ll have a good chance!
I'm Josie, super uber nerd here!! Collector of Funko, Pins and Patches. Self Proclaimed Loungefly Ambassador/Guru lol Funko's Funatic of the week 6/17/15. The United Funko Family Founder. Check out my Insta @Loungefly_Addict
ImageImage
Image

User avatar
lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month
Posts: 4010
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:13 pm
Location: OC

Re: Loungefly/Pop! by Loungefly...Pop by Loungefly pins on Pg10!!!

Postby lavery01 » Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:54 pm

kitkats_mommy wrote:
lavery01 wrote:I really like the child mini backpack that will be coming out. I just got in to collecting Loungefly mini backpacks and I’m going to try and get this one. I know it’s going to be a challenge because he so popular, but nonetheless I’ll give it a go. lol

They ordered 35k. I think you’ll have a good chance!


Wow, that’s good to know, thanks. lol where did you get the total amount from?
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

Image

User avatar
kitkats_mommy
Posts: 964
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:31 am
Location: Loma Linda, CA
Contact:

Re: Loungefly/Pop! by Loungefly...Pop by Loungefly pins on Pg10!!!

Postby kitkats_mommy » Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:18 pm

lavery01 wrote:
kitkats_mommy wrote:
lavery01 wrote:I really like the child mini backpack that will be coming out. I just got in to collecting Loungefly mini backpacks and I’m going to try and get this one. I know it’s going to be a challenge because he so popular, but nonetheless I’ll give it a go. lol

They ordered 35k. I think you’ll have a good chance!


Wow, that’s good to know, thanks. lol where did you get the total amount from?


That’s what the reps from LF told me.
I'm Josie, super uber nerd here!! Collector of Funko, Pins and Patches. Self Proclaimed Loungefly Ambassador/Guru lol Funko's Funatic of the week 6/17/15. The United Funko Family Founder. Check out my Insta @Loungefly_Addict
ImageImage
Image

User avatar
lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month
Posts: 4010
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:13 pm
Location: OC

Re: Loungefly/Pop! by Loungefly...Pop by Loungefly pins on Pg10!!!

Postby lavery01 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:32 pm

kitkats_mommy wrote:
lavery01 wrote:
kitkats_mommy wrote:They ordered 35k. I think you’ll have a good chance!


Wow, that’s good to know, thanks. lol where did you get the total amount from?


That’s what the reps from LF told me.


Oh okay, thanks...
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

Image

User avatar
kitkats_mommy
Posts: 964
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:31 am
Location: Loma Linda, CA
Contact:

Re: Loungefly/Pop! by Loungefly...Pop by Loungefly pins on Pg10!!!

Postby kitkats_mommy » Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:39 pm

Got some awesomeness coming soon from Loungefly, sorry for slacking lately fam.... I work in healthcare so I have been extra busy lately. Stay safe and stay home!!! Enjoy the preview!

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
I'm Josie, super uber nerd here!! Collector of Funko, Pins and Patches. Self Proclaimed Loungefly Ambassador/Guru lol Funko's Funatic of the week 6/17/15. The United Funko Family Founder. Check out my Insta @Loungefly_Addict
ImageImage
Image

User avatar
kitkats_mommy
Posts: 964
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:31 am
Location: Loma Linda, CA
Contact:

Re: Loungefly/Pop! by Loungefly...Pop by Loungefly pins on Pg10!!!

Postby kitkats_mommy » Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:47 pm

That was just new bags and wallets/cardholders.... now for the new accessories like pins, lanyards and keychains!

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
I'm Josie, super uber nerd here!! Collector of Funko, Pins and Patches. Self Proclaimed Loungefly Ambassador/Guru lol Funko's Funatic of the week 6/17/15. The United Funko Family Founder. Check out my Insta @Loungefly_Addict
ImageImage
Image

User avatar
kitkats_mommy
Posts: 964
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:31 am
Location: Loma Linda, CA
Contact:

Re: Loungefly/Pop! by Loungefly...NEW ITEMS ON LAST PAGE!!!

Postby kitkats_mommy » Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:54 pm

New on ShopDisney.com...click pics to see details

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
I'm Josie, super uber nerd here!! Collector of Funko, Pins and Patches. Self Proclaimed Loungefly Ambassador/Guru lol Funko's Funatic of the week 6/17/15. The United Funko Family Founder. Check out my Insta @Loungefly_Addict
ImageImage
Image

User avatar
rontonsoup
Posts: 1021
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:41 am
Location: Norwalk, CA
Contact:

Re: Loungefly/Pop! by Loungefly...NEW ITEMS ON LAST PAGE!!!

Postby rontonsoup » Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:06 pm

These are pretty cool. I wish they would make some patches.
Collecting since 2015:
"A couple that collects together,
stays together."


ImageImage ImageImage

User avatar
kitkats_mommy
Posts: 964
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:31 am
Location: Loma Linda, CA
Contact:

Re: Loungefly/Pop! by Loungefly...NEW ITEMS ON LAST PAGE!!!

Postby kitkats_mommy » Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:33 am

rontonsoup wrote:These are pretty cool. I wish they would make some patches.

They have made quite a few in the past, I think they are in the works of making more.
I'm Josie, super uber nerd here!! Collector of Funko, Pins and Patches. Self Proclaimed Loungefly Ambassador/Guru lol Funko's Funatic of the week 6/17/15. The United Funko Family Founder. Check out my Insta @Loungefly_Addict
ImageImage
Image

User avatar
rontonsoup
Posts: 1021
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:41 am
Location: Norwalk, CA
Contact:

Re: Loungefly/Pop! by Loungefly...NEW ITEMS ON LAST PAGE!!!

Postby rontonsoup » Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:34 am

kitkats_mommy wrote:
rontonsoup wrote:These are pretty cool. I wish they would make some patches.

They have made quite a few in the past, I think they are in the works of making more.


I haven’t seen many. I’ll have to keep an eye out
Collecting since 2015:
"A couple that collects together,
stays together."


ImageImage ImageImage

User avatar
blue85butterfly
Posts: 446
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:06 pm

Re: Loungefly/Pop! by Loungefly...Pop by Loungefly pins on Pg10!!!

Postby blue85butterfly » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:59 pm

kitkats_mommy wrote:Got some awesomeness coming soon from Loungefly, sorry for slacking lately fam.... I work in healthcare so I have been extra busy lately. Stay safe and stay home!!! Enjoy the preview!

Image

Image


Need these two

User avatar
InternationalPopper
Posts: 2690
Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 1:48 am
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Re: Loungefly/Pop! by Loungefly...NEW ITEMS ON LAST PAGE!!!

Postby InternationalPopper » Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:24 pm

kitkats_mommy wrote:New on ShopDisney.com...click pics to see details

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


Some really great designs :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
- InternationlPopper - :freddy2:

User avatar
InternationalPopper
Posts: 2690
Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 1:48 am
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Re: Loungefly/Pop! by Loungefly...Pop by Loungefly pins on Pg10!!!

Postby InternationalPopper » Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:26 pm

kitkats_mommy wrote:That was just new bags and wallets/cardholders.... now for the new accessories like pins, lanyards and keychains!

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image


Those Star Wars items are fantastic :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
- InternationlPopper - :freddy2:

User avatar
InternationalPopper
Posts: 2690
Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 1:48 am
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Re: Loungefly/Pop! by Loungefly...Pop by Loungefly pins on Pg10!!!

Postby InternationalPopper » Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:29 pm

kitkats_mommy wrote:A few new ones on Shop Disney and they have a sale going on right now too!!! Sorry for not being super on top of things lately fam, I work in the healthcare industry and this COVID-19 has been keeping me extra busy!!!

Image
Image
Image
Image



Some new items on Hot Topic

Image
Image
Image


Some new at Box Lunch

Image
Image

lol lol lol sorry for the randomness of photo sizes


Love the Dumbo bag :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
- InternationlPopper - :freddy2:

User avatar
lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month
Posts: 4010
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:13 pm
Location: OC

Re: Loungefly/Pop! by Loungefly...Pop by Loungefly pins on Pg10!!!

Postby lavery01 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:48 pm

kitkats_mommy wrote:That was just new bags and wallets/cardholders.... now for the new accessories like pins, lanyards and keychains!

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image


These are so cuuuute! I want all the pins and keychains for inside out. My daughter is going to love these! lol
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

Image


Return to “Other Funko Products”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users