Gee Wilikers, Batman! IS STATUE?!

Here's a place to talk about Funko's clothing, books and bookmarks, homeware, electronics, and the like.
User avatar
Ratattack
Posts: 3051
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 7:38 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Re: Gee Wilikers, Batman! IS STATUE?!

Postby Ratattack » Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:42 am

Toys R Us Kid wrote:Our very own, Av, just got this SICK Batman Display for his shop Beehive Collectibles. Out in Sacramento, CA. Can't wait to go back to take a pic with this lol Awesome display, Av!
Have you guys seen this or anything new like this in other locations? I'd love to see/hear about it. Also to keep a radar for places to visit! These kinds of things make local visits even more fun.
Legion Of Boom wrote:.

Image


Wow, I haven't seen anything like it yet. Is this an 18" Batman or is it larger? Also, is this a custom?
Image

User avatar
rontonsoup
Posts: 1021
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:41 am
Location: Norwalk, CA
Contact:

Re: Gee Wilikers, Batman! IS STATUE?!

Postby rontonsoup » Sun May 03, 2020 8:50 pm

jjb11590 wrote:
rontonsoup wrote:There’s one in Boomloot in Irvine, CA. I haven’t visited their store yet in a while since the lock down. I’m sure it looks dope in person.


That's much closer to me than Sacramento. I'll definitely want to check it out as soon as we can leave the house again lol.


If you do go, you should go during one of their trading events. It’s usually the last Sunday of every month.
Collecting since 2015:
"A couple that collects together,
stays together."


ImageImage ImageImage

User avatar
SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year
Posts: 781
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:01 pm
Location: Colorado
Contact:

Re: Gee Wilikers, Batman! IS STATUE?!

Postby SpaceDude » Mon May 04, 2020 3:32 am

Wow that is so sweet! Thanks for sharing that!
Tate/SpaceDude's Pop Vault :freddy3:
2020 Rookie of the Year
Instagram: spacedudespopvault
Image ImageImage ImageImage Image

User avatar
XSRK
Posts: 1790
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:38 pm
Location: Batcave

Re: Gee Wilikers, Batman! IS STATUE?!

Postby XSRK » Mon May 04, 2020 3:53 am

Damn I need that for my games rooms lol
Image

User avatar
jjb11590
Posts: 2502
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:29 am
Location: San Diego
Contact:

Re: Gee Wilikers, Batman! IS STATUE?!

Postby jjb11590 » Tue May 05, 2020 5:47 pm

rontonsoup wrote:
jjb11590 wrote:
rontonsoup wrote:There’s one in Boomloot in Irvine, CA. I haven’t visited their store yet in a while since the lock down. I’m sure it looks dope in person.


That's much closer to me than Sacramento. I'll definitely want to check it out as soon as we can leave the house again lol.


If you do go, you should go during one of their trading events. It’s usually the last Sunday of every month.


Sweet tip. Thank you!
Image ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

IG/Twitter: jjb11590

User avatar
Toys R Us Kid
Posts: 1692
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:06 pm
Location: Bay Area, CA
Contact:

Re: Gee Wilikers, Batman! IS STATUE?!

Postby Toys R Us Kid » Sat May 09, 2020 5:53 am

Ratattack wrote:
Toys R Us Kid wrote:Our very own, Av, just got this SICK Batman Display for his shop Beehive Collectibles. Out in Sacramento, CA. Can't wait to go back to take a pic with this lol Awesome display, Av!
Have you guys seen this or anything new like this in other locations? I'd love to see/hear about it. Also to keep a radar for places to visit! These kinds of things make local visits even more fun.
Legion Of Boom wrote:.

Image


Wow, I haven't seen anything like it yet. Is this an 18" Batman or is it larger? Also, is this a custom?


My bad for the delay Ratattack! It is a display piece offered to retailer with a brick and mortar. I think a few stores have this display now. Has to be 3 feet tall, if not more.
Jorge, here! Always remember to have fun!

Image

Instagram: toys.r.us.kid

User avatar
Toys R Us Kid
Posts: 1692
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:06 pm
Location: Bay Area, CA
Contact:

Re: Gee Wilikers, Batman! IS STATUE?!

Postby Toys R Us Kid » Sat May 09, 2020 5:54 am

XSRK wrote:Damn I need that for my games rooms lol

You and me both lol
Jorge, here! Always remember to have fun!

Image

Instagram: toys.r.us.kid

User avatar
Ratattack
Posts: 3051
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 7:38 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Re: Gee Wilikers, Batman! IS STATUE?!

Postby Ratattack » Sun May 10, 2020 12:20 am

Toys R Us Kid wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Toys R Us Kid wrote:Our very own, Av, just got this SICK Batman Display for his shop Beehive Collectibles. Out in Sacramento, CA. Can't wait to go back to take a pic with this lol Awesome display, Av!
Have you guys seen this or anything new like this in other locations? I'd love to see/hear about it. Also to keep a radar for places to visit! These kinds of things make local visits even more fun.

Image


Wow, I haven't seen anything like it yet. Is this an 18" Batman or is it larger? Also, is this a custom?


My bad for the delay Ratattack! It is a display piece offered to retailer with a brick and mortar. I think a few stores have this display now. Has to be 3 feet tall, if not more.


Hey! No worries. :bounce:

This Bats must be so heavy. This is the first of its kind that I see.
Image

digithor
Posts: 4588
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:39 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Gee Wilikers, Batman! IS STATUE?!

Postby digithor » Sun May 10, 2020 12:40 am

XSRK wrote:Damn I need that for my games rooms lol


I need to start with a games room and then this of course.
SDCC 2018, 2019
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars

User avatar
Xenomorph
Posts: 1100
Joined: Sat May 20, 2017 9:01 am
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: Gee Wilikers, Batman! IS STATUE?!

Postby Xenomorph » Sun May 10, 2020 4:00 pm

XSRK wrote:Damn I need that for my games rooms lol

I'd 100% pick something like this up if I could. Just need to find the space in our nerd rooms.
Image

User avatar
Toys R Us Kid
Posts: 1692
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:06 pm
Location: Bay Area, CA
Contact:

Re: Gee Wilikers, Batman! IS STATUE?!

Postby Toys R Us Kid » Wed May 27, 2020 7:50 pm

Xenomorph wrote:
XSRK wrote:Damn I need that for my games rooms lol

I'd 100% pick something like this up if I could. Just need to find the space in our nerd rooms.


Is it weird I want 2? lol just like statues that sit on both sides of an entry archway.
Jorge, here! Always remember to have fun!

Image

Instagram: toys.r.us.kid

User avatar
Xenomorph
Posts: 1100
Joined: Sat May 20, 2017 9:01 am
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: Gee Wilikers, Batman! IS STATUE?!

Postby Xenomorph » Thu May 28, 2020 12:34 pm

Toys R Us Kid wrote:
Xenomorph wrote:
XSRK wrote:Damn I need that for my games rooms lol

I'd 100% pick something like this up if I could. Just need to find the space in our nerd rooms.


Is it weird I want 2? lol just like statues that sit on both sides of an entry archway.

It would only be weird if you DIDN'T put them on your front porch lol
Image

User avatar
Toys R Us Kid
Posts: 1692
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:06 pm
Location: Bay Area, CA
Contact:

Re: Gee Wilikers, Batman! IS STATUE?!

Postby Toys R Us Kid » Fri May 29, 2020 12:57 am

Xenomorph wrote:
Toys R Us Kid wrote:
Xenomorph wrote:I'd 100% pick something like this up if I could. Just need to find the space in our nerd rooms.


Is it weird I want 2? lol just like statues that sit on both sides of an entry archway.

It would only be weird if you DIDN'T put them on your front porch lol


LOL Touche lol
Jorge, here! Always remember to have fun!

Image

Instagram: toys.r.us.kid

User avatar
XSRK
Posts: 1790
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:38 pm
Location: Batcave

Re: Gee Wilikers, Batman! IS STATUE?!

Postby XSRK » Sat May 30, 2020 4:10 am

Toys R Us Kid wrote:
Xenomorph wrote:
XSRK wrote:Damn I need that for my games rooms lol

I'd 100% pick something like this up if I could. Just need to find the space in our nerd rooms.


Is it weird I want 2? lol just like statues that sit on both sides of an entry archway.


You can’t just have 2 Batman’s though. Than you can criss cross them lol
Image

User avatar
Toys R Us Kid
Posts: 1692
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:06 pm
Location: Bay Area, CA
Contact:

Re: Gee Wilikers, Batman! IS STATUE?!

Postby Toys R Us Kid » Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:54 am

XSRK wrote:
Toys R Us Kid wrote:
Xenomorph wrote:I'd 100% pick something like this up if I could. Just need to find the space in our nerd rooms.


Is it weird I want 2? lol just like statues that sit on both sides of an entry archway.


You can’t just have 2 Batman’s though. Than you can criss cross them lol


If I had to many, we might have a criss on infinite earths.. ;-) see what I did there Lol
Jorge, here! Always remember to have fun!

Image

Instagram: toys.r.us.kid

User avatar
Strending625
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month
Posts: 2836
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:42 am
Location: Echo Base, Hoth
Contact:

Re: Gee Wilikers, Batman! IS STATUE?!

Postby Strending625 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:47 pm

That Batman is bee-utiful!!! :love10: :love10:
Brandon
Duty today for a funner tomorrow
Pops: More than my wife needs to know about lol
Dorbz: 160+
Pop PEZ: 50
Newest pop: Cat Yzma
ISO: Tourist Freddy, SDCC Michelangelo


Return to “Other Funko Products”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users