World Of Pop Volume 9

Here's a place to talk about Funko's clothing, books and bookmarks, homeware, electronics, and the like.
EZA

World Of Pop Volume 9

Postby EZA » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:13 am

Has anyone heard if this will be released new editions typically come out around SDCC time however I know 2020 has not been a normal year....I have searched and have not seen or heard anything...

Eric collecting Funko since July 29, 2013 but a collector since 1977
Follow me on Instagram: needful_toys

renardchua
Collector Of The Year
Collector Of The Year

Re: World Of Pop Volume 9

Postby renardchua » Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:41 pm

EZA wrote:Has anyone heard if this will be released new editions typically come out around SDCC time however I know 2020 has not been a normal year....I have searched and have not seen or heard anything...

Haven't seen any update or post so far, but I could pop up at Funko Shop if it gets available.

Speaking of which, I need to fill-in the gaps, I have some missing books from 1 to 8. :D
Hi, I’m Renard. :freddy3:
Instagram: @renardchua

EZA

Re: World Of Pop Volume 9

Postby EZA » Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:57 pm

renardchua wrote:
EZA wrote:Has anyone heard if this will be released new editions typically come out around SDCC time however I know 2020 has not been a normal year....I have searched and have not seen or heard anything...

Haven't seen any update or post so far, but I could pop up at Funko Shop if it gets available.

Speaking of which, I need to fill-in the gaps, I have some missing books from 1 to 8. :D

I have them all and being from Canada was a challenge to get them

Eric collecting Funko since July 29, 2013 but a collector since 1977
Follow me on Instagram: needful_toys

Return to “Other Funko Products”