Funko Collectors Box Super Thread - Black Friday Marvel Boxes

Get a subscription to happiness and talk all about it here. These are the ultimate Boxes of Fun.
User avatar
lavery01
Posts: 2712
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:13 pm
Location: OC

Re: Funko Collectors Box Super Thread - Hello Kitty

Postby lavery01 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:12 pm

So cute, I love this box and all the contents, especially the socks. lol
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

Image

User avatar
tgltuz
Posts: 317
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:25 pm

Re: Funko Collectors Box Super Thread - Hello Kitty

Postby tgltuz » Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:51 pm

lavery01 wrote:So cute, I love this box and all the contents, especially the socks. lol


I really want this box and I also think the socks set it off :freddy2:
ImageImage ImageImage

User avatar
GuruGuy128
Posts: 854
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:37 pm
Location: Las Vegas

Re: Funko Collectors Box Super Thread - Hello Kitty

Postby GuruGuy128 » Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:08 pm

B+N Harry Potter Box

Image
Guru Guy: The Disney and Subscription Box Guru

User avatar
GuruGuy128
Posts: 854
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:37 pm
Location: Las Vegas

Re: Funko Collectors Box Super Thread - Black Friday Marvel Boxes

Postby GuruGuy128 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:25 pm

Here's a look at the Marvel Black Friday box

Spoiler: show
Image

Gamer Groot
Spoiler: show
Image

Gamer Miles
Spoiler: show
Image
Guru Guy: The Disney and Subscription Box Guru

User avatar
Mike D Office Fan
Posts: 89
Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:07 am
Location: Boca Raton, FL

Re: Funko Collectors Box Super Thread - Black Friday Marvel Boxes

Postby Mike D Office Fan » Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:47 pm

Groot Chase is super cool, I know where I'll be on Black Friday!
LQQking for the following Office pieces:

- Jim as Dwight
- Three Hole Punch Jim
- Prison Mike

Help a new Pop! Collector out!

User avatar
MacKazoo
Posts: 2812
Joined: Sun May 15, 2016 10:00 pm

Re: Funko Collectors Box Super Thread - Black Friday Marvel Boxes

Postby MacKazoo » Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:26 am

I will try to get Groot because I get screwed when Infinity War came out Toy R Us were closed down in my area so I couldn’t get the Groot with Gameboy.
ISO: Captain Cutler's Ghost.
Just your average Muppet fan who loves Pops.

User avatar
YeetGrimes
Posts: 2523
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:53 pm
Location: Sarasota, Florida
Contact:

Re: Funko Collectors Box Super Thread - Black Friday Marvel Boxes

Postby YeetGrimes » Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:02 pm

They're both so awesome! I don't know which one I love more. Probably Groot lol I wish Miles had a headset and all that :/
Hiya, I'm Julie! I cosplayed as Pennywise at Funko Fundays 2019! I'm an It completist but also love to collect things from other movies, TV shows, games, etc. that I like.

I'm also an aspiring artist that frequently creates Funko and pop culture-related pieces. Check them out on my social medias:

Instagram: @julie.swaglord.grimes
Twitter: @YeetGrimes
ImageImage

User avatar
mactds
Posts: 1741
Joined: Thu May 26, 2016 8:33 pm
Contact:

Re: Funko Collectors Box Super Thread - Black Friday Marvel Boxes

Postby mactds » Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:17 pm

Really enjoying the gamer set. Keep it going.
Hi, I'm Trevor
Current Pop Count: 310
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mactds/

Image

User avatar
squidward
Posts: 1735
Joined: Sun May 31, 2015 4:45 pm
Location: Chicagoland

Re: Funko Collectors Box Super Thread - Black Friday Marvel Boxes

Postby squidward » Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:38 pm

Thank you for posting. I will need to see the contents of the Harry Potter box before buying.
Wish List: Monsters Inc. Boo proto

User avatar
jjb11590
Posts: 1154
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:29 am
Location: San Diego
Contact:

Re: Funko Collectors Box Super Thread - Black Friday Marvel Boxes

Postby jjb11590 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:16 pm

I seriously need to figure out how to post pictures here, but my buddy who is a Store Leader at a local GS just started opening up the cases for this years Black Friday Marvel box just texted me a picture...some of the boxes have markings/stickers on them.

So far he has come across the following "A" "B" "C" "D" "E" "F" "1" "2" "3" [he opened 2 crates and both had the same letters/numbers

If anyone has some info on what they mean/indicate, PLEASE let me know.
Also, I'd be happy to send the photo to someone so they can post it.

User avatar
PopsAndSuds
Posts: 193
Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:01 pm
Location: Tennessee
Contact:

Re: Funko Collectors Box Super Thread - Black Friday Marvel Boxes

Postby PopsAndSuds » Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:54 pm

jjb11590 wrote:I seriously need to figure out how to post pictures here, but my buddy who is a Store Leader at a local GS just started opening up the cases for this years Black Friday Marvel box just texted me a picture...some of the boxes have markings/stickers on them.

So far he has come across the following "A" "B" "C" "D" "E" "F" "1" "2" "3" [he opened 2 crates and both had the same letters/numbers

If anyone has some info on what they mean/indicate, PLEASE let me know.
Also, I'd be happy to send the photo to someone so they can post it.

Yea this could be good to know if anyone figures it out.

FredKruger
Posts: 662
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:47 pm

Re: Funko Collectors Box Super Thread - Black Friday Marvel Boxes

Postby FredKruger » Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:48 pm

PopsAndSuds wrote:
jjb11590 wrote:I seriously need to figure out how to post pictures here, but my buddy who is a Store Leader at a local GS just started opening up the cases for this years Black Friday Marvel box just texted me a picture...some of the boxes have markings/stickers on them.

So far he has come across the following "A" "B" "C" "D" "E" "F" "1" "2" "3" [he opened 2 crates and both had the same letters/numbers

If anyone has some info on what they mean/indicate, PLEASE let me know.
Also, I'd be happy to send the photo to someone so they can post it.

Yea this could be good to know if anyone figures it out.


Ill take a guess. We have seen 3 pops so far, if they have variants, ala dc gamer box. That would account for the letters, at 2 boxes each for the 3 known. That would leave 1,2,3 as the chases for each of the 3 variants?

User avatar
PopsAndSuds
Posts: 193
Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:01 pm
Location: Tennessee
Contact:

Re: Funko Collectors Box Super Thread - Black Friday Marvel Boxes

Postby PopsAndSuds » Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:50 pm

FredKruger wrote:
PopsAndSuds wrote:
jjb11590 wrote:I seriously need to figure out how to post pictures here, but my buddy who is a Store Leader at a local GS just started opening up the cases for this years Black Friday Marvel box just texted me a picture...some of the boxes have markings/stickers on them.

So far he has come across the following "A" "B" "C" "D" "E" "F" "1" "2" "3" [he opened 2 crates and both had the same letters/numbers

If anyone has some info on what they mean/indicate, PLEASE let me know.
Also, I'd be happy to send the photo to someone so they can post it.

Yea this could be good to know if anyone figures it out.


Ill take a guess. We have seen 3 pops so far, if they have variants, ala dc gamer box. That would account for the letters, at 2 boxes each for the 3 known. That would leave 1,2,3 as the chases for each of the 3 variants?

Makes sense.

User avatar
jjb11590
Posts: 1154
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:29 am
Location: San Diego
Contact:

Re: Funko Collectors Box Super Thread - Black Friday Marvel Boxes

Postby jjb11590 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:35 pm

PopsAndSuds wrote:
FredKruger wrote:
PopsAndSuds wrote:Yea this could be good to know if anyone figures it out.


Ill take a guess. We have seen 3 pops so far, if they have variants, ala dc gamer box. That would account for the letters, at 2 boxes each for the 3 known. That would leave 1,2,3 as the chases for each of the 3 variants?

Makes sense.


...but now I want to know even more, which ones are which? :bounce:


Return to “Powered by Funko”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users