Marvel Collector's Corp March 2020: Infinity Saga

Get a subscription to happiness and talk all about it here. These are the ultimate Boxes of Fun.
TheStephil

Re: Marvel Collector's Corp March 2020: Infinity Saga

Postby TheStephil » Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:43 pm

fieldsy32 wrote:Id like to see an Iron Man and Rescue back to back!

I really like this idea.
Hi, I’m Steph.

Killua916

Postby Killua916 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:29 pm

NCDS wrote:
lazcommalisa wrote:
NCDS wrote:

Ugh thanks a lot, now I want a GITD Thor! Though we know I always secretly wanted one.

BRING ME THANOS..... I mean a GITD Thor. I'd be so down for GITD Thor or really any other GITD Marvel Character

I want them to be the old school glow, not this new glow that barely glows. I should be able to see them across the house at night!

Haha I feel you. It’s all dependent on if they spray it on or if it’s in the plastic already. I don’t know the science I just call it deep glow. It’s super solid and hold glow for a long time

PopsAndSuds

Postby PopsAndSuds » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:20 pm

TheStephil wrote:
PopsAndSuds wrote:I’m guessing 2 pops since the box says 5 items. May be me just hoping though. Don’t really care for movie moments or rides.

Does it mention a shirt at all?

Not that I saw. Only saw the piece count. I’d bet on a shirt though.

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:48 pm

Killua916 wrote:
NCDS wrote:
lazcommalisa wrote:
BRING ME THANOS..... I mean a GITD Thor. I'd be so down for GITD Thor or really any other GITD Marvel Character

I want them to be the old school glow, not this new glow that barely glows. I should be able to see them across the house at night!

Haha I feel you. It’s all dependent on if they spray it on or if it’s in the plastic already. I don’t know the science I just call it deep glow. It’s super solid and hold glow for a long time

I definitely prefer it when it's in the plastic already.
2018 Punk Rock Bowling Champion

Killua916

Postby Killua916 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:54 pm

NCDS wrote:
Killua916 wrote:
lazcommalisa wrote:Is it just me or is anyone else secretly hoping that Funko will announce a whole infinity saga line to go with this box? Would love to see new characters or updated ones. FINGERS CROSSED.

I'm only interested in Spidey but if a GitD thor is announced I wouldn't mind keeping

Ugh thanks a lot, now I want a GITD Thor! Though we know I always secretly wanted one.

I'm only spoiled because they gave ragnarok and IW one a gitd variant. haha

Killua916

Postby Killua916 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:16 pm

NCDS wrote:
Killua916 wrote:
NCDS wrote:

I definitely prefer it when it's in the plastic already.

Yeah I really dislike how grainy it is.

Dbactor

Postby Dbactor » Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:36 am

Kal-El-051 wrote:
buried_by_pops wrote:Is it just me, or does that look like a pretty big box...... Maybe a movie moment? I kind of hope not. I want a "many-armed" Dr. Strange, although it would be hard to pull off with that big Pop head. I'm trying to think of good themes that would summarize all of the movies involved.

I was thinking the same thing. It does look rather massive. I hope it’s packed full of pops and only pops! However, I wouldn’t mind a hat, it’s been awhile since i had a good Funko hat.

I need another Funko beanie!

fieldsy32

Postby fieldsy32 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:24 am

mongoose12 wrote:

that would work for me! or maybe something focused on A-Force would be dope also. :idea:

Im excited to see what we get. Ill take anything!

Eric

2017 Fundays
Funko HQ Grand Opening
2015, 2017, 2018 FDO

franzsy0519

Postby franzsy0519 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:41 am

Man there are just so many possibilities with this box! Can't believe we'd have to wait more than a month to finally see what's inside.
Funko Funatic Philippines since Oct. 2013 \:D/

henrycong19

Postby henrycong19 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:46 am

Excited to see what's in this box, most likely there will be a shirt included.

BRiley0216

Postby BRiley0216 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:35 pm

fieldsy32 wrote:
mongoose12 wrote:

that would work for me! or maybe something focused on A-Force would be dope also. :idea:

Im excited to see what we get. Ill take anything!

That's not a bad idea
Midget Wrangl3r

Thrillofthehunt

Postby Thrillofthehunt » Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:38 pm

There are a lot of characters and variants to choose from! Hope to see a shirt in this one too
:freddy3: Image ImageImage

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:40 pm

Thrillofthehunt wrote:There are a lot of characters and variants to choose from! Hope to see a shirt in this one too

i'm on board with any type of tee merch...they fit so great, i literally rock them all the time around the house lol
"i need more merch..." - unknown :eek:

3rd Place in 2019 Rookie Custom Contest

Thrillofthehunt

Postby Thrillofthehunt » Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:53 pm

mongoose12 wrote:
Thrillofthehunt wrote:There are a lot of characters and variants to choose from! Hope to see a shirt in this one too

i'm on board with any type of tee merch...they fit so great, i literally rock them all the time around the house lol

Fully agree! Their sizes are reliable and the shirts always look good. Think I have almost 10 now
:freddy3: Image ImageImage

L3g3nD33

Postby L3g3nD33 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:32 pm

I need a T-Shirt in the box so I have something to wear for SDCC... all my older Funko Ts are showing their age now
Collecting Funko since 2016
Funko Fundays 2018
San Diego Comic-Con 2019, 2020

Cod3NameCornDog

Postby Cod3NameCornDog » Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:42 pm

\:D/ I'm so excited for this box! I can't wait to see items they pick from the span of of 23 movies :-k :freddy2:
:bears: Image

FuegoGlorious

Postby FuegoGlorious » Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:32 pm

Don't really want an endless stream of funko shirts, I have enough clothing lel but never enough pops
:SW7a:

Kal-El-051

Postby Kal-El-051 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:21 pm

Dbactor wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
buried_by_pops wrote:Is it just me, or does that look like a pretty big box...... Maybe a movie moment? I kind of hope not. I want a "many-armed" Dr. Strange, although it would be hard to pull off with that big Pop head. I'm trying to think of good themes that would summarize all of the movies involved.

I was thinking the same thing. It does look rather massive. I hope it’s packed full of pops and only pops! However, I wouldn’t mind a hat, it’s been awhile since i had a good Funko hat.

I need another Funko beanie!

I wouldn’t mind another beanie either. I love Funko apparel!

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:39 am

Killua916 wrote:
Katers wrote:
Killua916 wrote:Can we still cancel/return after the reveal? I'm new to subscription boxes

I'm sure someone will correct me if I get this wrong - I believe you can cancel or SKIP the box up until it ships. If you cancel, your subscription is ended. If you skip a box, it's just that - you skipped the current box, and your subscription keeps going with the next box.

I do know that sometimes you can't get in on a current box in the correct shirt size you need, so skipping a box is a good option to stay with the shirt size you want! I've seen lots of posts saying a current box is only available in shirt sizes they don't want.

Not sure if you can skip multiple boxes - I just skipped my first one. Felt really weird to not get a box last month!

I was thinking of holding on til the leaks in case I dont want it lol

Good luck, hope it's still available when the leaks hit! That's the trouble with these, you just can never tell!

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:40 am

lazcommalisa wrote:
Katers wrote:
Killua916 wrote:Can we still cancel/return after the reveal? I'm new to subscription boxes

I'm sure someone will correct me if I get this wrong - I believe you can cancel or SKIP the box up until it ships. If you cancel, your subscription is ended. If you skip a box, it's just that - you skipped the current box, and your subscription keeps going with the next box.

I do know that sometimes you can't get in on a current box in the correct shirt size you need, so skipping a box is a good option to stay with the shirt size you want! I've seen lots of posts saying a current box is only available in shirt sizes they don't want.

Not sure if you can skip multiple boxes - I just skipped my first one. Felt really weird to not get a box last month!

You hit the nail on the head with this. I've heard people skipping a lot of boxes, especially after the leaked spoilers. Someone said that they only got the Endgame and FFH box and have been skipping everything else.

Good to know, wasn't sure how many boxes you could skip! Of course, since it went to Amazon, I've been pretty happy with the boxes, so I didn't need to know!

In the meantime...why is March so far away???

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:42 am

TheStephil wrote:
Katers wrote:

I skipped last month and it gives me the option to skip the upcoming box. I don't plan of it but I have the option.

I try not to go in and look too often, heaven forbid I click on the wrong thing and skip a box I want!! Good to know though!

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:43 am

NCDS wrote:
Killua916 wrote:
lazcommalisa wrote:Is it just me or is anyone else secretly hoping that Funko will announce a whole infinity saga line to go with this box? Would love to see new characters or updated ones. FINGERS CROSSED.

I'm only interested in Spidey but if a GitD thor is announced I wouldn't mind keeping

Was just thinking that the answer to GITD Thor is ALWAYS yes! \:D/

Comicbookwriter

Postby Comicbookwriter » Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:59 am

Katers wrote:
NCDS wrote:
Killua916 wrote:

GITD Thor would be great! I’ll take 2!!

muscleheadfunkopop

Postby muscleheadfunkopop » Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:03 am

I would like a light pop. [-o< [-o< [-o< We got one in the spiderman box and that pop was in my Top 10 Releases for 2019.

ISO: Mega Dorbz Captain America & 75th Anniversary Gold Captain America Dorbz
Favorite Pop: Nick Fury w/ Goose the Cat
1st Pop: Hulk

Instagram: @muscleheadfunkopop
Facebook: Iz Salazar

ImageImage
Image Image

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:00 am

Comicbookwriter wrote:
Katers wrote:
NCDS wrote:

One in the box and one out? I like this! Who said we had to settle being one type of collector?

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:56 am

Katers wrote:
NCDS wrote:
Killua916 wrote:

Especially if it is fat thor and only his belly glows!

franzsy0519

Postby franzsy0519 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:27 pm

L3g3nD33 wrote:I need a T-Shirt in the box so I have something to wear for SDCC... all my older Funko Ts are showing their age now

Hoping for a t-shirt as well! If previous boxes are any indication, I think Funko finally figured out the formula for these MCC boxes: 2 Pops + 1 Tee + miscellaneous stuff.
Funko Funatic Philippines since Oct. 2013 \:D/

Killua916

Postby Killua916 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:32 pm

Katers wrote:
Killua916 wrote:
Katers wrote:

Good luck, hope it's still available when the leaks hit! That's the trouble with these, you just can never tell!

Yeah it’s kind of annoying when you miss and resell is high but it always restocks later down the line

Comicbookwriter

Postby Comicbookwriter » Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:21 pm

NCDS wrote:
Comicbookwriter wrote:
Katers wrote:

One in the box and one out? I like this! Who said we had to settle being one type of collector?

I do both. Some I have in box and others are opened! It’s so much fun!

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:12 am

Comicbookwriter wrote:
Katers wrote:
NCDS wrote:

One for in box, one for oob, obviously! At this point, I want all the Avengers in GITD versions.

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:14 am

muscleheadfunkopop wrote:I would like a light pop. [-o< [-o< [-o< We got one in the spiderman box and that pop was in my Top 10 Releases for 2019.

Ah, but who? I would LOVE a light-up Thor, or even Cap w/mjolnir, though I doubt we'll get another Cap so soon after the Endgame box!

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:15 am

NCDS wrote:
Katers wrote:
NCDS wrote:

If his belly is glowing, he needs to get outside and get some sun! Put down the controller, Thor!

L3g3nD33

Postby L3g3nD33 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:32 pm

Killua916 wrote:
Katers wrote:
Killua916 wrote:

Yeah it’s kind of annoying when you miss and resell is high but it always restocks later down the line

I've skipped the last 3 boxes with no issues. Wouldn't worry about it and keep skipping until its something you like.
Collecting Funko since 2016
Funko Fundays 2018
San Diego Comic-Con 2019, 2020

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:49 pm

Katers wrote:
NCDS wrote:
Katers wrote:

If his belly is glowing, he needs to get outside and get some sun! Put down the controller, Thor!

Hard to do when you have Korg to chill with and free beer delivery.

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:54 pm

Comicbookwriter wrote:
NCDS wrote:
Comicbookwriter wrote:

I do both. Some I have in box and others are opened! It’s so much fun!

When mine get delivered in a bag they are instantly OOB!

chincoteague1

Postby chincoteague1 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:09 pm

mongoose12 wrote:

So looking forward to this.

muscleheadfunkopop

Postby muscleheadfunkopop » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:26 pm

Katers wrote:
muscleheadfunkopop wrote:I would like a light pop. [-o< [-o< [-o< We got one in the spiderman box and that pop was in my Top 10 Releases for 2019.

Ah, but who? I would LOVE a light-up Thor, or even Cap w/mjolnir, though I doubt we'll get another Cap so soon after the Endgame box!

Hulk with nano glove and stones light up
Spiderman with nano glove and stones/eyes light up
Captain Marvel when she's at power level over 9000
Loki holding the tesseract stone
:-k :-k :-k

ISO: Mega Dorbz Captain America & 75th Anniversary Gold Captain America Dorbz
Favorite Pop: Nick Fury w/ Goose the Cat
1st Pop: Hulk

Instagram: @muscleheadfunkopop
Facebook: Iz Salazar

ImageImage
Image Image

Killua916

Postby Killua916 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:37 am

L3g3nD33 wrote:
Killua916 wrote:
Katers wrote:

I've skipped the last 3 boxes with no issues. Wouldn't worry about it and keep skipping until its something you like.

Do you skip when they finally reveal what it is or skip when it's a theme you don't like

fieldsy32

Postby fieldsy32 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:24 am

muscleheadfunkopop wrote:
Katers wrote:

I love the Loki idea!

Eric

2017 Fundays
Funko HQ Grand Opening
2015, 2017, 2018 FDO

LatinFunko

Postby LatinFunko » Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:03 pm

muscleheadfunkopop wrote:
Katers wrote:

All great ideas homie.. :thumbright:
Image :wwe5: Image

ISO: WWE Protos - Please send me a PM!

Return to “Powered by Funko”