Free Comic Book Day Mystery Marvel Funko Box

Get a subscription to happiness and talk all about it here. These are the ultimate Boxes of Fun.
Dbactor

Re: Free Comic Book Day Mystery Marvel Funko Box

Postby Dbactor » Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:29 pm

Katers wrote:
PaleRiderOfDoom wrote:
Katers wrote:
Well, just like everything else postponed or cancelled, we knew it was going to happen. Let's just postpone 2020 til next year, hmm? At this point, I think I'll look forward to August, that seems safe right now! Stay safe, my peeps!

Darn right. There are worse things than being cooped up in a house fun of video games, movies, comic books, and pets.

It's like you're in my head...!

In other news, my LCBS guy posted that he's doing either no person contact sales, or purchase over the phone and pickup when things reopen. Doubt he'll have any info about our boxes yet.

That’s good to hear. When i get things sorted this week I’ll try to support some local vendors for sure!

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:01 am

Dbactor wrote:
Katers wrote:
PaleRiderOfDoom wrote:Darn right. There are worse things than being cooped up in a house fun of video games, movies, comic books, and pets.

In other news, my LCBS guy posted that he's doing either no person contact sales, or purchase over the phone and pickup when things reopen. Doubt he'll have any info about our boxes yet.

That’s good to hear. When i get things sorted this week I’ll try to support some local vendors for sure!

Good luck with sorting and supporting!

Dbactor

Postby Dbactor » Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:37 am

Katers wrote:
Dbactor wrote:
Katers wrote:

The new stimulus bill should help!

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:58 am

Dbactor wrote:
Katers wrote:
Dbactor wrote:

The new stimulus bill should help!

Good news!

Return to “Powered by Funko”