April 2018 Disney Treasures: Adventures

Get a subscription to happiness and talk all about it here. These are the ultimate Boxes of Fun.
sdcccrasher

Re: April 2018 Disney Treasures: Adventures

Postby sdcccrasher » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:54 am

Angel 9708 wrote:So is this box SOLD out for people who started the sub from the beginning? Because it's not part of the yearly sub. It would be considered the 1st of the bi monthly? Is it going to be a lottery now, I hope not. I love this sub!

As a follow-up, I just went into my Funko Account and it said mine was still active and will process on 3/14. Hope this helps.
Hello! I'm Roger :freddy1:

Angel 9708

Postby Angel 9708 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:54 am

sdcccrasher wrote:
Angel 9708 wrote:So is this box SOLD out for people who started the sub from the beginning? Because it's not part of the yearly sub. It would be considered the 1st of the bi monthly? Is it going to be a lottery now, I hope not. I love this sub!

I think we are safe as long as we haven't turned off our auto renew.

Ok, I hope so. That's a good point about the auto renew
Walking Dead Junkie! ImageImage

OzzyRhds

Postby OzzyRhds » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:48 am

Just bought my adventures box, check your email Funko just sent info about this upcoming box.

I collect Spores, Molds and FUNKO!

OzzyRhds

Postby OzzyRhds » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:48 am

Just bought my adventures box, check your email Funko just sent info about this upcoming box.

allcutethings2

Postby allcutethings2 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:57 am

The email says annual subscribers not renewing will receive the current Adventures collectible box.

In the next part of the email, it says you need to purchase the box. Kind of confusing, but I went ahead and purchased one. Worst comes to worst and I get two boxes? Not sure if I'll be auto charged for one and charged for the one I ordered today.
ISO: shadow heartless mini, Finding Dory otter mini, HT gitd Lumiere

Faves: Beauty and the Beast, Lilo & Stitch, Finding Dory, Lord of the Rings

cheshire-cat09

Postby cheshire-cat09 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:06 am

allcutethings2 wrote:The email says annual subscribers not renewing will receive the current Adventures collectible box.

In the next part of the email, it says you need to purchase the box. Kind of confusing, but I went ahead and purchased one. Worst comes to worst and I get two boxes? Not sure if I'll be auto charged for one and charged for the one I ordered today.

I ordered again, because i did not want to miss out, but it is confusing.
Hi, my name is Allison
Member: KY Funko League of Awesomeness
Image Image

newhousebailey

Postby newhousebailey » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:24 am

I ordered one to be safe. Curious to see what retailer will be picking up the subscription boxes.
Hello. My name is Mike and I am currently most excited about the Gravity Falls line.

ImageImage

opopssum

Postby opopssum » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:26 am

newhousebailey wrote:I ordered one to be safe. Curious to see what retailer will be picking up the subscription boxes.

Just did the same, I love these boxes I hope going forward I will still be able to get my hands on them, not through flippers.I know last year or two years ago there was a thing that poped up on Hot Topics site I wonder if that is where they will go?
- tauntaunking on instagram

OzzyRhds

Postby OzzyRhds » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:42 am

opopssum wrote:
newhousebailey wrote:I ordered one to be safe. Curious to see what retailer will be picking up the subscription boxes.

Just did the same, I love these boxes I hope going forward I will still be able to get my hands on them, not through flippers.I know last year or two years ago there was a thing that poped up on Hot Topics site I wonder if that is where they will go?

Yeah hot topic put up an annual subcription for sale that a bunch of us bought and got cancellations for. Im hoping whomever sells the disney box offers it as a yearly subscription as it will make life easier. I already imagine Disney box release frenzies in LA.

emoagogo
HoF 2023 & Spirit
HoF 2023 & Spirit

Postby emoagogo » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:54 am

I'd really hate to have to hunt for these but I'm hoping for the best. I really hope it remains a subscription box and we are able to sign up for it, just maybe through a new retailer.

Emo or Emilio is fine.
ISO: Pixar Protos
IG: emoagogo

levixkelly

Postby levixkelly » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:55 am

I just ordered one, better to be safe than sorry.
Hi, I'm Levi
Instagram:
@levikelly90
Twitter: @levikelly90

Image Image

Shalee04

Postby Shalee04 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:07 am

opopssum wrote:

I aam so ordered it. The arial box was my last annual sub for the Disney treasures, so, made sure to,order this one. \:D/

Oh and your right, it was on hot topics website last year... hmmmmm interesting \:D/
They call me Kelly :smt031
OOB deals I love to find.

Disney is my first love whether it be pops, Dorbz , minis or dolls.

Pops and Dorbz -2000+~~~ I have lost count actually
Minis-450+
Protos-2 Dug with cone from my first fundays in 2016
And
Baby Groot with bomb from 2018

lunarembrace

Postby lunarembrace » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:14 am

I wasn't 100% sure if I'd get this box through my subscription, so I ordered one manually via the instructions in the email they sent out. I may get two boxes, but at least I'll get one if anything else.

I hope the subscription boxes are easily obtainable through the retailer they are going with. I'd seriously hate to have to fight people for one, or have it sell out within minutes on a website. Of course, I love Disney, and I know I'll either be waiting in the store line or up at 3 AM to readily purchase. lol. Here's to hoping they at least have a monthly or yearly subscription!
Melissa

Battastic
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Battastic » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:18 am

This is the box I am most sad about losing to retail. I just do not see it getting the same amount of attention through retail as it did directly through Funko.
The box will now be susceptible to the normal retail decisions & money saving options to keep costs lower and profits higher.

Not even sure what to expect from the Adventure Box but I grabbed one anyway since it is the last directly through Funko
"If you can't have fun, if you can't laugh, if you can't enjoy it...it's not worth it." - Joey

Harley649

Postby Harley649 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:18 am

levixkelly wrote:I just ordered one, better to be safe than sorry.

Did you already have previous subscription? I am trying to get this box and one past box but it won’t let me sign up even though it says you can until April

Lonikins
HoF 2020 & CotM & Spirit Award

Postby Lonikins » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:19 am

Put in my order for Adventures. Rather be safe than sorry. I can't believe they're ending all these sub boxes and doing something different. I hope we get more info soon!
Lauren - @flippiefloppies on twitter - @lonikinsfunko on IG - Spirit 2017 - CotM October 2018 - Hall of Fame Class of 2020

ImageImageImageImage

Harley649

Postby Harley649 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:26 am

Lonikins wrote:Put in my order for Adventures. Rather be safe than sorry. I can't believe they're ending all these sub boxes and doing something different. I hope we get more info soon!

How did you order it?

Lonikins

Postby Lonikins » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:49 am

Harley649 wrote:
Lonikins wrote:Put in my order for Adventures. Rather be safe than sorry. I can't believe they're ending all these sub boxes and doing something different. I hope we get more info soon!

How did you order it?

Visit http://www.funko.com/subscriptions/disney
Click ‘My Account,’ enter your email address and your password, and click ‘Log In.’
Navigate to the Order Past Boxes section where you will find the current box, Adventures, as well as past boxes.
Add the Adventures box, and any past boxes, to your cart and proceed through the check-out process.
Your entire cart, including the Adventures box, will be processed for payment upon check-out.
The current Disney Treasures box will ship in early April, while any past boxes ordered will be shipped immediately.

But at the moment I think it's only open for people who were current subscribers so if you didn't order any disney treasure boxes in the past you probably won't be able to get it. But I'm not 100% sure - just going off of what the email and blog post said.
Lauren - @flippiefloppies on twitter - @lonikinsfunko on IG - Spirit 2017 - CotM October 2018 - Hall of Fame Class of 2020

ImageImageImageImage

Jortega321

Postby Jortega321 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:51 am

Not even sure what to expect!
2013 NYCC
2014 1st Pop at NYCC
2014 NYCC
2015 NYCC
2016 NYCC
2017 NYCC
2018 NYCC
2018 1st Proto at NYCC Fugitive Party
2019 NY Toy Fair
2019 NYCC
2021 NYCC
2022 SMF1, SMF2 and SMF Soda
2022 NYCC
2022 Fright Night II

http://www.instagram.com/jersey_jorge

Harley649

Postby Harley649 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:07 am

Lonikins wrote:
Harley649 wrote:

How did you order it?

Visit http://www.funko.com/subscriptions/disney
Click ‘My Account,’ enter your email address and your password, and click ‘Log In.’
Navigate to the Order Past Boxes section where you will find the current box, Adventures, as well as past boxes.
Add the Adventures box, and any past boxes, to your cart and proceed through the check-out process.
Your entire cart, including the Adventures box, will be processed for payment upon check-out.
The current Disney Treasures box will ship in early April, while any past boxes ordered will be shipped immediately.

But at the moment I think it's only open for people who were current subscribers so if you didn't order any disney treasure boxes in the past you probably won't be able to get it. But I'm not 100% sure - just going off of what the email and blog post said.

I think you’re right

stacyinil

Postby stacyinil » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:31 am

I'm so confused with that email. I subscribed since the beginning, but my renewal date is March 14, so I tried to follow the intstructions, but it won't add the item to the cart. I was hoping to finish this before work, but I don't think that's going to happen. ](*,) Sigh.

Stacy in IL

Mjacob78

Postby Mjacob78 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:33 am

Yes I agree I’m totally confused by the email. I guess I’ll order one and see if I get 2.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

Ar7

Postby Ar7 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:40 am

OzzyRhds wrote:
opopssum wrote:

Yeah hot topic put up an annual subcription for sale that a bunch of us bought and got cancellations for. Im hoping whomever sells the disney box offers it as a yearly subscription as it will make life easier. I already imagine Disney box release frenzies in LA.

Seems like my friend who gets the Marvel box got similar news. Sad to read the ease of getting this awesome Disney box at home will stop. Glad they're making it easy for those of us who already have a subscription to get one, and is guaranteed one. And Hot Topic seems like the perfect fit considering the above and they get a lot of Disney exclusives as it is.

There has to be a financial reason for the move (duh, of course, me, way to point out the obvious), easier to guarantee and sell a certain amount per batch to guaranteed locations vs. waiting for orders and shipping each one individually? But that's the point of a subscription box, maybe it didn't do well enough BUT the interest is strong enough they're hoping this will be a good way to sustain, and Hot Topic's Disney ties can do it? Who knows, just me speculating and rambling without looking back to edit myself or hit delete.

I hope we can subscribe through the store like the goof that happened with the Disney box a year ago. Kind of like a comic book pull at a comic book store but paid in advance? Well, it was fun while it lasted, it'll continue somehow, I'll adjust and enjoy the new way or move on. Like when Facebook changes, ha! Oh, I laugh only because it hurts and I hide behind it. :blackeye:
Did someone say, Disney POP!s?
Funko Fundays 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2022!

newhousebailey

Postby newhousebailey » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:43 am

Ar7 wrote:
OzzyRhds wrote:
opopssum wrote:

Seems like my friend who gets the Marvel box got similar news. Sad to read the ease of getting this awesome Disney box at home will stop. Glad they're making it easy for those of us who already have a subscription to get one, and is guaranteed one. And Hot Topic seems like the perfect fit considering the above and they get a lot of Disney exclusives as it is.

There has to be a financial reason for the move (duh, of course, me, way to point out the obvious), easier to guarantee and sell a certain amount per batch to guaranteed locations vs. waiting for orders and shipping each one individually? But that's the point of a subscription box, maybe it didn't do well enough BUT the interest is strong enough they're hoping this will be a good way to sustain, and Hot Topic's Disney ties can do it? Who knows, just me speculating and rambling without looking back to edit myself or hit delete.

I hope we can subscribe through the store like the goof that happened with the Disney box a year ago. Kind of like a comic book pull at a comic book store but paid in advance? Well, it was fun while it lasted, it'll continue somehow, I'll adjust and enjoy the new way or move on. Like when Facebook changes, ha! Oh, I laugh only because it hurts and I hide behind it. :blackeye:

I was also thinking about the financial reasons and wonder if it is more about rewarding specific retailers. Funko doesn't want to take away from retail sales and if they are able to reward a partner like Hot Topic (who sold some of the sub boxes) then it seems like a good business move. Just my two cents.
Hello. My name is Mike and I am currently most excited about the Gravity Falls line.

ImageImage

Annie_May13

Postby Annie_May13 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:48 am

allcutethings2 wrote:The email says annual subscribers not renewing will receive the current Adventures collectible box.

Yeah, this was confusing so I just ordered the box. If I get another, that's fine but if not, at least I'm for sure getting it. I just hope it's retailer is a store that does pretty good with releases and shipping. This is the only box I kept because I love Disney and I appreciated the auto-renew so I wouldn't have to worry about missing it. Guess once we find out the retailer, I'll have to make a plan of action because I really don't want to miss any of these boxes.
༻❀༺Girly girl from Texas who loves pink༻❀༺

༻♥༺Dream Pops: Studio Ghibli, Cardcaptor Sakura, more Sailor Moon, Rogue, Pokemon, and FruBa༻♥༺

Image Image ImageImage

Ar7

Postby Ar7 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:52 am

newhousebailey wrote:
Ar7 wrote:
OzzyRhds wrote:

I was also thinking about the financial reasons and wonder if it is more about rewarding specific retailers. Funko doesn't want to take away from retail sales and if they are able to reward a partner like Hot Topic (who sold some of the sub boxes) then it seems like a good business move. Just my two cents.

Totally makes sense too. I have a feeling Hot Topic will get Disney and Game Stop will get Marvel. On the hunt we go!
Did someone say, Disney POP!s?
Funko Fundays 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2022!

bigant212

Postby bigant212 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:55 am

Most confusing email, just ordered one to be safe.

Celesdragon

Postby Celesdragon » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:17 am

It looks like all of the subscription boxes, not just the Disney box, are making the move to a retailer. The email I got for Star Wars said that Funko is only handling the Star Wars program until September, after which it's going to be in stores only. If you were an annual subscriber, you don't have to do anything, you will still get the boxes automatically until September. If you were an auto-renew (but NOT an annual) or had previously purchased a box at some point in the past, you have to go back and actual go through the process of 'purchasing' the box on their websites to get the current box. And if you haven't purchased any box at all, but suddenly wanted this one, you are not eligible at all. I'm not sure if the Disney one is on the same time table or not.

I'm hoping whatever retailer takes over the programs, offers a retail subscription. I don't want to be playing the Hunger Games every time there's a new box I want.

SidekickKiddo

Postby SidekickKiddo » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:26 am

bigant212 wrote:Most confusing email, just ordered one to be safe.

It really is confusing! Im trying to order one now
My name's Cat (but i prefer dogs) and I'm a Kryptonian :-$

NightmareMermaid
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby NightmareMermaid » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:30 am

Shalee04 wrote:
opopssum wrote:

I aam so ordered it. The arial box was my last annual sub for the Disney treasures, so, made sure to,order this one. \:D/

Oh and your right, it was on hot topics website last year... hmmmmm interesting \:D/

I had the same thought when I saw the email from Funko. If it has to go to anyone Hot Topic would be the best option.
Marie
❄❄❄ Need 30th anniversary mermaid Ariel, RBtI Ariel Rock Candy, and The Oregon Duck protos ❄❄❄
#PartOfYourWorld

SidekickKiddo

Postby SidekickKiddo » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:56 am

Noooo. I cant order :(
My name's Cat (but i prefer dogs) and I'm a Kryptonian :-$

BenLo

Postby BenLo » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:00 am

With whatever "Adventures" is, I want a Disney shirt in the box. =)

Whitetiger217

Postby Whitetiger217 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:31 am

Dang. You can't get this one if you have never subscribed before. Would love to have it!

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:32 pm

emoagogo wrote:I'd really hate to have to hunt for these but I'm hoping for the best. I really hope it remains a subscription box and we are able to sign up for it, just maybe through a new retailer.

I like that idea.
Collecting since 2014

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:33 pm

NightmareMermaid wrote:
Shalee04 wrote:
opopssum wrote:

I had the same thought when I saw the email from Funko. If it has to go to anyone Hot Topic would be the best option.

I could handle hot topic as it seems a bit easier through them.
Collecting since 2014

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:33 pm

I went ahead and ordered one to be safe. I don't want to miss out on the first box of six that was supposed to be a christmas present.
Collecting since 2014

opopssum

Postby opopssum » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:16 pm

OzzyRhds wrote:
opopssum wrote:

Im really hoping they give us some more info soon, and I agree with you I do hope there is a yearly sub option, iv been enjoying this box id like to keep getting it Im just hoping its not a flipper frenzy every two months. there are enough fist fights in HT over just chases :wwe11:

Im hoping once they get over the hump of ECCC they give us some more details
- tauntaunking on instagram

Bookishkali

Postby Bookishkali » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:19 pm

I tried to order a box just to be safe but it said that there was an issue with the order. But I still have 80 dollars processing to Funko. Life is so dang confusing! I hope whatever retailer gets this offers an annual subscription so we don’t have to deal with trying to order every two months!

My annual subscription say it is active and will be charged on 3/15-hopefully I get one!
Call me Kaliko!

ISO Blue Football Freddy to complete Seahawks Collection! (Least till the next wave :roflmao: )

Mystlurker

Postby Mystlurker » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:14 pm

In for 1 also, especially since its the last. I'm guessing it will sell out.
464 Pops (4in) | 30 Dorbz | 208 Mystery Minis | 64 Pint Size Heros | 22 Pops (6in) | 7 Pop Deluxe | 14 Pop (2/3-packs) | ~30 other misc items

First: Soldier 76
Favorite: Headless Ned Stark
Freddies: Green Chrome, Lime Green Chrome, Purple Chrome, Black Chrome, Night King, Fallout Boy, Kylo Ren, Gold Robot
ISO: Metallic Thing; Metallic Genie; Metallic (SDCC) Captain America

Ikarli04

Postby Ikarli04 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:37 pm

I wonder what it could be......but I’m sure it’s going to be an awesome box!
Queen_of_thefunkos \:D/
Follow me on insta @pop_family_

Return to “Powered by Funko”