October Disney Treasures: Haunted Forest

Get a subscription to happiness and talk all about it here. These are the ultimate Boxes of Fun.
swind15

Re: October Disney Treasures: Haunted Forest

Postby swind15 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:29 am

Popsaysyee wrote:
sdcccrasher wrote:
chaostryder wrote:
Me too!!! Fingers crossed!

Me three ... It's just a matter of time!!! [-o<

Me four!!! I'm just trying to get 1 Disney Treasures T-Shirt lol

When I signed up for this box it didn't ask me for my shirt size like the other three subscription boxes do, so not sure if clothing is a part of the Disney box.
Pop!: Lost count
Mystery mini: Lost count
Soda: 146
Dorbz: 140
Pop Pez: 31
Hikari: 21
Vynl: 22
Retro Freddy Funko: 4
Action Figures: 2
Wacky Wobbler: 2
Reaction: 2
Fabrications: 1

Original Fun Klub member# 14057

Popsaysyee

Postby Popsaysyee » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:07 am

mel wrote:I wonder if they consider Mal Dragon as the park piece? She *is* the finale of Disneyland's Fantasmic!

Technically Sorcerer Mickey is the finale of Fantasmic haha but I'm being too technical here. Yes Dragon Maleficent is the finale and Fantasmic is my all time favorite show at Disneyland.
Jayson

ImageImageImage

Popsaysyee

Postby Popsaysyee » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:09 am

swind15 wrote:
Popsaysyee wrote:
sdcccrasher wrote:
Me three ... It's just a matter of time!!! [-o<

When I signed up for this box it didn't ask me for my shirt size like the other three subscription boxes do, so not sure if clothing is a part of the Disney box.

It still asked for a T Shirt size for me. I remember Yoko and Cameron saying before the first Disney Treasures box got released that "most" of the boxes won't have a T Shirt but will have another vinyl item in the box. That's currently why we haven't seen any T Shirts. But we have hopes that we get just 1 T Shirt from the box.
Jayson

ImageImageImage

sdcccrasher

Postby sdcccrasher » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:42 am

Popsaysyee wrote:
swind15 wrote:
Popsaysyee wrote:

It still asked for a T Shirt size for me. I remember Yoko and Cameron saying before the first Disney Treasures box got released that "most" of the boxes won't have a T Shirt but will have another vinyl item in the box. That's currently why we haven't seen any T Shirts. But we have hopes that we get just 1 T Shirt from the box.

I also included my shirt size.
Hello! I'm Roger :freddy1:

gospeedracer

Postby gospeedracer » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:53 am

I'm so glad I got the Pioneer subscription to the Disney Treasures. I look forward to coming home getting the box and after I relax for a few I open it up. They are doing such a awesome job on these boxes. No doubt I will renew when it's time :freddy3:

eljefe81

Postby eljefe81 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:34 pm

gospeedracer wrote:I'm so glad I got the Pioneer subscription to the Disney Treasures. I look forward to coming home getting the box and after I relax for a few I open it up. They are doing such a awesome job on these boxes. No doubt I will renew when it's time :freddy3:

For sure, these boxes have been awesome
Proud member of Markenty's Garage

mel

Postby mel » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:37 pm

Popsaysyee wrote:
mel wrote:I wonder if they consider Mal Dragon as the park piece? She *is* the finale of Disneyland's Fantasmic!

Technically Sorcerer Mickey is the finale of Fantasmic haha but I'm being too technical here. Yes Dragon Maleficent is the finale and Fantasmic is my all time favorite show at Disneyland.

Yep, mine too. When they got the new dragon it especially took it next level!! Sometimes I like to plat the soundtrack and do Mickey's dance at the end. Don't tell anyone.
I'm a PBS Nerd!

eljefe81

Postby eljefe81 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:47 pm

I'm going to guess they won't since it's not really the Fantasmic Mal Dragon. That could also just be me holding out hope for the Doom Buggy ride :)
Proud member of Markenty's Garage

mel

Postby mel » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:48 pm

eljefe81 wrote:

I'm going to guess they won't since it's not really the Fantasmic Mal Dragon. That could also just be me holding out hope for the Doom Buggy ride :)

Don't get me wrong, I REALLY want a Doom Buggy ride, but I'm just tempering my expectations so I am not bummed, b/c nothing about Disney should be a bummer!
I'm a PBS Nerd!

sdcccrasher

Postby sdcccrasher » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:29 pm

mel wrote:
eljefe81 wrote:

Don't get me wrong, I REALLY want a Doom Buggy ride, but I'm just tempering my expectations so I am not bummed, b/c nothing about Disney should be a bummer!

Don't give in ... Doom Buggy, Doom Buggy, Doom Buggy!!! :cheers:
Hello! I'm Roger :freddy1:

Falcon257

Postby Falcon257 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:58 pm

I would like to see a Pop deluxe similar to Star Wars. A smaller size Pop ridez Doom buggy would be awesome. I think with the 6 inch maleficent dragon though were prob just gonna get another normal sized pop most likely haunted mansion.

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:45 pm

So for the pop ride, I would love haunted mansion. So could the trailer I just saw be trying to give us two clues. One with the dragon. But at some point maleficient looks up into the sky and it has this lightning effect. hen the shrubbery looked christmas like. So could our park item be a doom buggy like so many want or could it be some NGC themed thing from mansion like the dog or skeleton jack holding Santa's bag pose that is on the ride.

I know its easy to think she is looking for her dragon, but could they be hiding another clue in that?
Collecting since 2014

Popsaysyee

Postby Popsaysyee » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:14 pm

mel wrote:
Popsaysyee wrote:

Yep, mine too. When they got the new dragon it especially took it next level!! Sometimes I like to plat the soundtrack and do Mickey's dance at the end. Don't tell anyone.

I downloaded the entire Fantasmic soundtrack including that opening silent to big bang music part lol and yes that new Dragon was just WOW with the fire breathing and everything. A whole new level!
Jayson

ImageImageImage

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:12 pm

Popsaysyee wrote:

Now I'm imagining a new Sorcerer Mickey with a sick new mold. That would be killer in a future Disney box.
I'm Julian. HowardTheFunatic on IG!
ISO: FREDDY FUNKO CAPTAIN AMERICA, FREDDY FUNKO STORMTROOPER, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS 3 PACK, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

Falcon257

Postby Falcon257 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:32 pm

I would think Haunted Forest could maybe give us the Caretaker who is outside in woods with the dog. maybe with a glow in the dark lantern.

swind15

Postby swind15 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:34 pm

mel wrote:
eljefe81 wrote:

I'm going to have to lower my expections for the doombuggy dorbz ride too. My guess is the harlequin monster NBC Pop that still hasn't been released (which isn't a bad thing) will be the other Pop. Haunted Mansion will probably be represented with the minifig.

Popsaysyee

Postby Popsaysyee » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:34 am

HowardTheDuck wrote:
Popsaysyee wrote:

Now I'm imagining a new Sorcerer Mickey with a sick new mold. That would be killer in a future Disney box.

I would love it if they made a new Sorcerer Mickey with a backdrop type thing like the HT Maleficent with flames except the Mickey with fireworks or something. That would be awesome! That in a sub box by itself would be good enough for me.
Jayson

ImageImageImage

Xyrais

Postby Xyrais » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:37 am

Mickey with fireworks? Sign me up!! Lol

hoopsgirl
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby hoopsgirl » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:58 pm

Falcon257 wrote:I would think Haunted Forest could maybe give us the Caretaker who is outside in woods with the dog. maybe with a glow in the dark lantern.

That would be so cool. That part of the ride really sets the tone going into the next scene with all the gravestones in haunted mansion. This is my first time ordering a Disney treasures box so I'm excited to see what's in store for haunted forest. Sounds like such a great theme with many ideas and paths they could take with this.
I'm Lindsay :hello2: I spend my time studying, playing basketball and collecting a bunch of Funko wobblers, pops, Dorbz, blox, vynls... IG: hoopsgirlfunko

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:25 pm

gospeedracer wrote:I'm so glad I got the Pioneer subscription to the Disney Treasures. I look forward to coming home getting the box and after I relax for a few I open it up. They are doing such a awesome job on these boxes. No doubt I will renew when it's time :freddy3:

I totally agree. This box is awesome and is the very reason I will be dropping MCC. I have to pick one box and without hesitation I chose to renew disney treasures. I am loving all the old school Disney stuff we have gotten so far. It is awesome.
Collecting since 2014

genotype

Postby genotype » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:19 am

nascar246788 wrote:

I totally agree. This box is awesome and is the very reason I will be dropping MCC. I have to pick one box and without hesitation I chose to renew disney treasures. I am loving all the old school Disney stuff we have gotten so far. It is awesome.

Second this, the old school Disney throw backs are what make this box. The standards for a box are rising with each treasure.

Jenster521

Postby Jenster521 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:57 am

I'm super excited for this box! Maleficent is my favorite villain and that pop is gonna be the death of me!

theoriginalz

Postby theoriginalz » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:49 am

hoopsgirl wrote:
Falcon257 wrote:I would think Haunted Forest could maybe give us the Caretaker who is outside in woods with the dog. maybe with a glow in the dark lantern.

That would be so cool. That part of the ride really sets the tone going into the next scene with all the gravestones in haunted mansion. This is my first time ordering a Disney treasures box so I'm excited to see what's in store for haunted forest. Sounds like such a great theme with many ideas and paths they could take with this.

omg yes. caretaker with a mini dog.
First POP! - 2012
First Fundays - 2019
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
First FDO - 2023
I LOVE Gold Vinyl
The United Funko Family

FunkoFresh253

Postby FunkoFresh253 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:19 pm

My daughter was given a card redeemable for a free Disney treasure box. If ordered today would she receive the tinker bell box or the October box ?
Team Goonies! Team Pop Protectors! Team Lumberjacks!Image

Mauibrah

Postby Mauibrah » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:10 pm

I think the October box
IG: @mauishaun

o2thedbld5

Postby o2thedbld5 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:41 am

Hoping for a Haunted Mansion Disney Parks exclusive Pop. We've got Mr. Toad, Abominable Snowman,... Madame Leota?
This be Aud, o2thedbld, odd!
Fav pop: Thumper :bunny:
ISO: The Jesus from The Big Lebowski, Audrey Hepburn Wacky Wobbler, Mars Attacks Martian

ImageImageImage

TanyaTate

Postby TanyaTate » Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:44 am

Would love a Doom Buggy ride!
WANTED: Hanna Barbara Huckleberry Hound POP Dark Purple, Light Purple, Orange, Red, Pink, Green and Dorbz Purple, Orange
My Youtube Channel

Justuravgnerd

Postby Justuravgnerd » Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:45 am

I just really hope that we finally get a shirt this time. Halloween is the perfect opportunity to come out with a cool looking Haloween Disney shirt.

mactds

Postby mactds » Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:59 am

Hoping for two pops, but I'm always hoping for two pops. Loved the festival of friends box :)
Hi, I'm Trevor
Current Pop Count: 310
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mactds/

genotype

Postby genotype » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:30 am

Hatbox ghost pop would be the bomb too

swind15

Postby swind15 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:39 pm

genotype wrote:Hatbox ghost pop would be the bomb too

Two were already made, along with the three hitchhiking ghosts.

Madame Leota, the bride, or groundskeeper w/dog would be amazing.

grandpa_stern

Postby grandpa_stern » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:16 pm

So, since the *announced Pop* looks like it will be 6 inch, how do you guys think that will effect whatever other items are in the box? Could there be another regular sized Pop? A dorbz? A mystery mini or PSH?

Also, I only want this Box and subbed for it. But when I went in and tried to make it non-renew it said something like, "So you want to cancel your current box? Is that what you want, fool? You foolish fool!"

So, will turning renew off jam me on the current box? I don't want to be a foolish fool! :(
I'm Josh

Jalapenopete

Postby Jalapenopete » Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:34 am

So many routes malificent dragon looks sick the bride from haunted mansion or the carriage thats outside would be sick too
:freddy3:

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:16 am

grandpa_stern wrote:So, since the *announced Pop* looks like it will be 6 inch, how do you guys think that will effect whatever other items are in the box? Could there be another regular sized Pop? A dorbz? A mystery mini or PSH?

Also, I only want this Box and subbed for it. But when I went in and tried to make it non-renew it said something like, "So you want to cancel your current box? Is that what you want, fool? You foolish fool!"

So, will turning renew off jam me on the current box? I don't want to be a foolish fool! :(

I would just remember to turn off auto renew after box ships to be safe.
Collecting since 2014

FunkoFresh253

Postby FunkoFresh253 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:03 pm

If I subscribed today would the October box come or the tinker bell box?
Team Goonies! Team Pop Protectors! Team Lumberjacks!Image

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:21 pm

October box would come. If you subscribe today, you might be able to get tinker bell box if its in stock in the past box section.
Collecting since 2014

buddylee

Postby buddylee » Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:21 pm

Nightmare before christmas stuff would probably be Dec box right? debating on getting this

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:33 pm

buddylee wrote:Nightmare before christmas stuff would probably be Dec box right? debating on getting this

It could be, but we don't really know. Could be haunted mansion as well or a mix of haunted mansion and NBC.
Collecting since 2014

buddylee

Postby buddylee » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:20 pm

nascar246788 wrote:
buddylee wrote:Nightmare before christmas stuff would probably be Dec box right? debating on getting this

It could be, but we don't really know. Could be haunted mansion as well or a mix of haunted mansion and NBC.

i hope we get a spoiler on the other content

lordmats0o

Postby lordmats0o » Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:01 am

Are these shipped out every other month or something? It's not every month subscription?

Return to “Powered by Funko”