October Disney Treasures: Haunted Forest

Get a subscription to happiness and talk all about it here. These are the ultimate Boxes of Fun.
BigEvilDad

Re: October Disney Treasures: Haunted Forest

Postby BigEvilDad » Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:11 am

lordmats0o wrote:Are these shipped out every other month or something? It's not every month subscription?

yeah, every other month...
there's 4 subscription boxes available so if you are a member of all 4, you should get 2 boxes a month.
~Big Evil Dad

SDCC: 1996-2023
Fundays: 2016 - 2022

lordmats0o

Postby lordmats0o » Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:44 am

BigEvilDad wrote:
lordmats0o wrote:Are these shipped out every other month or something? It's not every month subscription?

there's 4 subscription boxes available so if you are a member of all 4, you should get 2 boxes a month.

How much does it cost per box with shipping? and do all the other boxes cost the same?

BigEvilDad

Postby BigEvilDad » Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:11 am

they should all be about the same price, about $26 with shipping i think.
so 2 boxes, with patch, pin, exclusive pop, t-shirt, usually a ride or dorb and assorted odds & ends ends up being about $60/mo
plus you can opt out of months that you dont like the theme....
look on funko.com or look up funko subscription unboxing for more on what you get
~Big Evil Dad

BigEvilDad

Postby BigEvilDad » Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:12 am

i did disney this time cause it was haunted forest
but i usually do star wars and marvel.
~Big Evil Dad

allcutethings2

Postby allcutethings2 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:33 am

lordmats0o wrote:
BigEvilDad wrote:

How much does it cost per box with shipping? and do all the other boxes cost the same?

Marvel, DC, and Star Wars are all 31.95/box, with shipping. Disney is one or two dollars more, I think. All four boxes ship every other month. Two fall on the odd months, and two fall on the even months.
ISO: shadow heartless mini, Finding Dory otter mini, HT gitd Lumiere

Faves: Beauty and the Beast, Lilo & Stitch, Finding Dory, Lord of the Rings

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:26 am

buddylee wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:
buddylee wrote:Nightmare before christmas stuff would probably be Dec box right? debating on getting this

It could be, but we don't really know. Could be haunted mansion as well or a mix of haunted mansion and NBC.

i hope we get a spoiler on the other content

I am trying to resist spoilers, but when they post it on their facebook it is kind of hard to because it shows up on my news feed.
Collecting since 2014

OMGiTsCayla

Postby OMGiTsCayla » Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:43 am

All I can say is.. I haven't been disappointed with the Disney boxes.. Just really wish they would have thrown a Disney t shirt in there boxes by now!!!

Hi! My name is Cayla
follow me on Instagram:wtfitscayla

:cheshire:
LunaPop Customs

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:01 am

MrsPlusOne wrote:All I can say is.. I haven't been disappointed with the Disney boxes.. Just really wish they would have thrown a Disney t shirt in there boxes by now!!!

I agree I have absolutely loved these boxes. As a disney funatic, this box hits the spot so perfectly. While it would be nice to have t-shirts, I have too many. After 70+ trips to Disneyland since mid 2014, my wife and I have accumulated t-shirts. I am loving the pops and dorbz ridez it is making my disney collection more complete and perfect.

If only Funko would have a store in San Diego, I would be living at the Funko store.
Collecting since 2014

OMGiTsCayla

Postby OMGiTsCayla » Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:11 pm

nascar246788 wrote:
MrsPlusOne wrote:All I can say is.. I haven't been disappointed with the Disney boxes.. Just really wish they would have thrown a Disney t shirt in there boxes by now!!!

I agree I have absolutely loved these boxes. As a disney funatic, this box hits the spot so perfectly. While it would be nice to have t-shirts, I have too many. After 70+ trips to Disneyland since mid 2014, my wife and I have accumulated t-shirts. I am loving the pops and dorbz ridez it is making my disney collection more complete and perfect.

If only Funko would have a store in San Diego, I would be living at the Funko store.

I plan on making a quilt when I am older.. Of all the adventures I participated in and traveled! I have loads of shirts... But funko hasn't made many girl t shirts.. Which made me kind of sad.. Because I love showing off my collector Side!

Hi! My name is Cayla
follow me on Instagram:wtfitscayla

:cheshire:
LunaPop Customs

Ar7

Postby Ar7 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:01 am

nascar246788 wrote:

Since Funko South is in San Diego and is a big part of SDCC, opening a second store in San Diego would make sense. I'm sure they'd have to let the whole HQ opening dust settle before making such a big financial. BUT when and if they do, you will have plenty of Funatic roommates looking to live there too, including me and my family!
Did someone say, Disney POP!s?
Funko Fundays 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2022!

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:01 pm

Ar7 wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:

Since Funko South is in San Diego and is a big part of SDCC, opening a second store in San Diego would make sense. I'm sure they'd have to let the whole HQ opening dust settle before making such a big financial. BUT when and if they do, you will have plenty of Funatic roommates looking to live there too, including me and my family!

Yeah we will just have to be patient and wait and see.
Collecting since 2014

cerealkiller

Postby cerealkiller » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:11 pm

anything been spoiled since the pop reveal? I saw the NBX theme attached to it in a post or email, but no clue of it's content.

kai kai

Postby kai kai » Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 am

sdcccrasher wrote:
matrixman9 wrote:while I was originally really hoping for a pop of the bride from the haunted mansion, I am now hoping for a dorbz ride of a doom buggy with the hatbox ghost. A dorbz 3 pack of the hitchhiking ghost would be awesome too, but that definitely wont be in the box lol

The doom buggy dorbz ride would be worth the price of the whole box ... great suggestion and hope it comes true! =D>

Looking forward for anything dorbz! Yet, hasn't anyone noticed that there seems to have a pattern with having two pops and a dorbz ride? Well, guessing it would be a pop. Hope I'm wrong with this :p
Call me Kai ;-)

NightmareMermaid
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby NightmareMermaid » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:43 am

So aweeeeesome!!!

Marie
❄❄❄ Need 30th anniversary mermaid Ariel, RBtI Ariel Rock Candy, and The Oregon Duck protos ❄❄❄
#PartOfYourWorld

jayyy714

Postby jayyy714 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:48 am

NightmareMermaid wrote:I haven been anxiously awaiting this box. There has to be something NBC. I would most like to see a Lock, Shock, and Barrel Bathtub Pop! Ride. I would also love a Dr. Finklestein Pop! or Mayor Dorbz.

I LOVE all your suggestions! I hope you are right on every single one haha. NBC is my FAVORITE!
Instagram @Keepitnerdy15
Pop Quiz Season 1 Contestant

I want Disney Errrything! The
Funko Fundays 2016 Team Deadpool, 2017 Team Rebel Alliance, 2018 Team Gremlins and 2022 Proto Robos Champs! 2023 Team Lumberjacks
Making Fun premiere
ISO
Disney Parks Protos All of them! (Missing Br’er Fox and Br’er Rabbit for Splash Mountain set)
Haunted Mansion
Matterhorn
Freddy Jack Skellington!

jayyy714

Postby jayyy714 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:49 am

cerealkiller wrote:anything been spoiled since the pop reveal? I saw the NBX theme attached to it in a post or email, but no clue of it's content.

I haven't seen anything shown outside of the piop reveal. I kind of hope they keep it that way. The NBC theme shown gets me really excited though! In love how the Disney boxes are lining up with Halloween and Christmas!
Instagram @Keepitnerdy15
Pop Quiz Season 1 Contestant

I want Disney Errrything! The
Funko Fundays 2016 Team Deadpool, 2017 Team Rebel Alliance, 2018 Team Gremlins and 2022 Proto Robos Champs! 2023 Team Lumberjacks
Making Fun premiere
ISO
Disney Parks Protos All of them! (Missing Br’er Fox and Br’er Rabbit for Splash Mountain set)
Haunted Mansion
Matterhorn
Freddy Jack Skellington!

grandpa_stern

Postby grandpa_stern » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:42 am

Do we think they could fit a dorbz ride and a 6inch pop in the same box? Would they? Shoot, I'd settle for a Haunted Mansion dorbz of some kind. And if it glows, oh man! I would be a little less excited by a NBC item. I know, I know. It's blasphemy. Everyone loves NBC. I do, too. But I've got a ton of that merch already. Give me dat sweet, sweet Haunted Mansion love, yo!
I'm Josh

pinklaquer

Postby pinklaquer » Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:23 pm

NightmareMermaid wrote:So aweeeeesome!!!

What a sight for sore eyes!

Battastic
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Battastic » Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:37 pm

"If you can't have fun, if you can't laugh, if you can't enjoy it...it's not worth it." - Joey

mactds

Postby mactds » Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:42 pm

This can make the box by itself, but I'm really interested to see what else is included :freddy2:
Hi, I'm Trevor
Current Pop Count: 310
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mactds/

Sonic77

Postby Sonic77 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:43 pm

Ordered mine today so can't wait for the Maleficent, I normally just do DC but I couldn't pass this up.

Sarcasticguy
Hall of Fame Class of 2023
Hall of Fame Class of 2023

Postby Sarcasticguy » Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:55 pm

Battastic wrote:
Spoiler: show

Is this an official advertisement? I'd be ok with a NBC dorbz or MM, but I was kinda hoping they'd hit Haunted Mansion again.
Hi, I'm Scott.
Instagram: @Sarcasticguy89
ISO:
Any Fallout Protos
Aliens Ellen Ripley Rock Candy Proto
Furiosa and Normal Immortan Joe Protos
SDCC '13 Bloody Predator Pop!
Retro Freddy Thor | Retro Freddy Skeletor

o2thedbld5

Postby o2thedbld5 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:16 pm

Sarcasticguy wrote:
Battastic wrote:

Is this an official advertisement? I'd be ok with a NBC dorbz or MM, but I was kinda hoping they'd hit Haunted Mansion again.

Yea, I'd also was hoping for Haunted Mansion too. I love NBC but it's one of those things where it's been done with way too many merchandise elsewhere.
This be Aud, o2thedbld, odd!
Fav pop: Thumper :bunny:
ISO: The Jesus from The Big Lebowski, Audrey Hepburn Wacky Wobbler, Mars Attacks Martian

ImageImageImage

beckysaurus
HoF 2018 & CotM
HoF 2018 & CotM

Postby beckysaurus » Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:22 pm

This dragon is sooooo epic!!! Thanks for posting the photo, Marie!
San Diego funatic

eljefe81

Postby eljefe81 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:54 pm

I think we can probably safely guess that NBC and Haunted Mansion will be represented in this box given the advertisements on this box (the one above and a previous one where they referenced grim grinning ghosts)
Proud member of Markenty's Garage

cerealkiller

Postby cerealkiller » Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:08 pm

I think NBX will either be PSH or Mystery Mini

cerealkiller

Postby cerealkiller » Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:28 pm

and I agree that NBX has a ton of merch lines, and the lines are overrun with Jack and Sally...but there are so many great characters that are not done to date within that world. hopefully one of the oddballs is in the box in some form

Ar7

Postby Ar7 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:33 am

I mean, this sub box is just so GOOD! So glad I started from the beginning. I'm happy to get just this, I bet the rest of the box will be just as awesome, as usual.
Last edited by Ar7 on Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ar7

Postby Ar7 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:36 am

Started this subscription from the beginning and haven't regretted it. This POP! though...hoo wee! As Tuco from Breaking Bad says, "TIGHT TIGHT TIGHT TIGHT TIGHT!!!"

fbingha

Postby fbingha » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:48 am

I'm not even wanting the Maleficent Dragon pop. I subscribe to the boxes for the Dorbz Ridez. So either a Jack/Sleigh, Lock,Shock,Barrel/Tub, Grinning Ghosts/Buggy would be fine by me.

Battastic
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Battastic » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:37 am

Sarcasticguy wrote:
Battastic wrote:

It was on the Funko Twitter feed Monday. The tweet I remember being a big spoiler was the Friendship box and the pic showed Mickey & Pluto
"If you can't have fun, if you can't laugh, if you can't enjoy it...it's not worth it." - Joey

Kitzka
HoF 2017 & CotM
HoF 2017 & CotM

Postby Kitzka » Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:36 am

I subscribed to this box just for that dragon. Mal is my favorite villain of ALL villains (and I LOVE villains). Doesn't matter what else is in this box. I just need the dragon.

Lara

Looking for Care Bear Protos

NightmareMermaid
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby NightmareMermaid » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:14 am

I think the NBC item probably won't be the Mystery Mini simply because there have been already been two series of NBC Mystery Minis.
Marie
❄❄❄ Need 30th anniversary mermaid Ariel, RBtI Ariel Rock Candy, and The Oregon Duck protos ❄❄❄
#PartOfYourWorld

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:22 pm

Ar7 wrote:

Started this subscription from the beginning and haven't regretted it. This POP! though...hoo wee! As Tuco from Breaking Bad says, "TIGHT TIGHT TIGHT TIGHT TIGHT!!!"

I agree. I have subscribed since beginning and I don't regret it. In fact, I recently had to choose between marvel collector corps and disney trasures. I chose disney treasures because it has been an amazing awesome ride. Keep it up funko.
Collecting since 2014

Krazydave2000

Postby Krazydave2000 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:31 am

Massively excited for this box. Might order 2 since I know wife gonna want to oob the dragon lol
:freddy2:

Funko Patch & Pin Club Member
San Diego Chapter
Vest Up!!!!!!

Ar7

Postby Ar7 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:32 am

Krazydave2000 wrote:Massively excited for this box. Might order 2 since I know wife gonna want to oob the dragon lol

Such a good plan. I...must...resist...
I know I'm going to order another one if it's available as a past box. Gotta let that dragon breathe, right next to the red eye Drogon, gold Smaug on my desk...and the upcoming GOT blue eyed Visrerion! So many awesome dragons. You've sold me on getting a second one for MY wife. She can open hers, but display it on my home office desk.

The Head

Postby The Head » Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:36 pm

That dragon is a 6", right.....RIGHT!?!?!?!

BigEvilDad

Postby BigEvilDad » Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:01 pm

nascar246788 wrote:

I had a friend that had the same problem from accumulated comic book t-shirts... what he did was found 12 of his favorite shirts that he didnt wear anymore and had then turned into a quilt for his kid. Cut out the pic and had them made into panels... if you have 70+ shirts, that would be a cool way to make a keepsake out of some of the older ones...
just a thought.
~Big Evil Dad

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:52 am

BigEvilDad wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:

I had a friend that had the same problem from accumulated comic book t-shirts... what he did was found 12 of his favorite shirts that he didnt wear anymore and had then turned into a quilt for his kid. Cut out the pic and had them made into panels... if you have 70+ shirts, that would be a cool way to make a keepsake out of some of the older ones...
just a thought.

We haven't accumulated 70 t-shirts. We don't get a new t-shirt on every trip. If we did that we would be broke. I have enough that I don't need more.
Collecting since 2014

BigEvilDad

Postby BigEvilDad » Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:21 am

Hahaha...
I read your original comment all wrong.
:) sry...
~Big Evil Dad

Return to “Powered by Funko”