October Disney Treasures: Haunted Forest

Get a subscription to happiness and talk all about it here. These are the ultimate Boxes of Fun.
Rantt

Re: October Disney Treasures: Haunted Forest

Postby Rantt » Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:43 pm

jayyy714 wrote:
Rantt wrote:
jayyy714 wrote:I saw the email Funko sent about it being almost sold out so I purchased this morning. I dont remember them selling out of a SUB box before. I don't think they restock them.

Huge mistake for my part for expecting it to be still in stock.. Guess can only buy from eBay then...

Hopefully, you won't have too. There are always people in the community trading pops from their sub box. Some even sell at reasonable prices. Just might have to wait from the hype to go down. Sign up right when the next box goes up!

Thankz for the info!!
:freddy2: Kent Chua

ISO: AstroBoy Protos, Maleficent Protos, Funko Freddy Protos.

NightmareMermaid
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby NightmareMermaid » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:14 pm

lunarembrace wrote:I'm really looking forward to the unboxing video on the 1st. Can't get here soon enough! Super excited.

I can't wait for it either. I wish they would put the video up early since it already sold out.
Marie
❄❄❄ Need 30th anniversary mermaid Ariel, RBtI Ariel Rock Candy, and The Oregon Duck protos ❄❄❄
#PartOfYourWorld

lunarembrace

Postby lunarembrace » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:43 pm

NightmareMermaid wrote:
lunarembrace wrote:I'm really looking forward to the unboxing video on the 1st. Can't get here soon enough! Super excited.

I can't wait for it either. I wish they would put the video up early since it already sold out.

I was thinking this, too. They should just do it. Just do it, Yoko!! =oP
Melissa

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:35 pm

lol, i made a mistake by not grabbing this. -__-

Sonic77

Postby Sonic77 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:48 pm

Not surprised it sold out, definitely one of the better disney pops, cant waiy to get it and see what else is included.

treswright

Postby treswright » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:50 pm

I have a feeling Funko is adjusting production on their sub boxes to more closely match demand. They've been overproducing in the past and getting stuck with a lot of extra boxes. I think we may see more sellouts from now on.

morsehawk wrote:
Pop10195 wrote:i got mine 2 days before they shut it off and i just checked my bank card and they charged me twice ima wait till it gets here but idk what to do?

Call your bank and tell them only one charge is valid, or email Funko and let them know you're seeing a duplicate charge.

I would suggest contacting Funko and not your bank, because if you contact your bank and they void the charge then it'll show up on Funko's side as a chargeback and they may very well cancel all your orders and put a hold on your account. This exact thing happened to me once with the Sony Playstation Store.

jayyy714 wrote:
Rantt wrote:Damn... I never thought It will sold out fast.. Any idea will they restock??

I saw the email Funko sent about it being almost sold out so I purchased this morning. I dont remember them selling out of a SUB box before. I don't think they restock them.

They have not sold out of a Disney box before, but they did sell out of the LoC Batman Animated Series box. And no, they did not restock it and I doubt they will this one either. For those thinking they might get a cheap Maleficent dragon on eBay later, all I can say is check out the LoC Mr Freeze auctions on eBay :eek:
Howdy, I'm Tres :-)

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:56 pm

Flippers :mir1: :mir1: :mir1: :mir1: :mir1: They saw how popular box was getting and prolly bought multiple. I def say they had a hand in helping it sell out
Signed Pops:101
MM: 116
Pops :554
First Pop: Jax Teller
Most Recent: Signed DW Silence
Top Pop: Cobweb Bilbo

Njtree_82

Postby Njtree_82 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:57 pm

So happy I got this one when I did!
85 funko pops
-2 chases

SuMo

Postby SuMo » Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:32 pm

Thank goodness for the yearly subscription. I didn't even know these sub boxes even sold out.
ImageImage
ImageImage

BenLo

Postby BenLo » Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:35 pm

Well...I missed out on this one. Hopefully, they do restock later...

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:37 pm

I have a yearly subscription. This is the first box I have ever seen sell out between MCC and Disney Treasures. I am pumped for this box. I didn't think it would be wildly popular like it is to sell out.
Collecting since 2014

jayyy714

Postby jayyy714 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:07 pm

nascar246788 wrote:I have a yearly subscription. This is the first box I have ever seen sell out between MCC and Disney Treasures. I am pumped for this box. I didn't think it would be wildly popular like it is to sell out.

They just needed to hit the right theme for Disney! I am so excited about this box too!!
Instagram @Keepitnerdy15
Pop Quiz Season 1 Contestant

I want Disney Errrything! The
Funko Fundays 2016 Team Deadpool, 2017 Team Rebel Alliance, 2018 Team Gremlins and 2022 Proto Robos Champs! 2023 Team Lumberjacks
Making Fun premiere
ISO
Disney Parks Protos All of them! (Missing Br’er Fox and Br’er Rabbit for Splash Mountain set)
Haunted Mansion
Matterhorn
Freddy Jack Skellington!

dork_knight
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby dork_knight » Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:12 pm

Is there going to be a list of folks who need help with this box? I totally missed out. My Star Wars auto-sub went through last week and I was budgeting this one for this week's payday, but missed it :(
Bah Weep Gragnah Weep Nini Bong!
FunKlub Member:2016000002828
Funko Collectibles Count:4000+
Pokémon GO! Pokédex: 807 | Trainer Name: DorkKn1ght

A few fellow Funko Funatics and I started a podcast: http://www.buzzsprout.com/1015576
FB: Dave Metran | IG: @dork_knight46 | TW: @davemetran

eljefe81

Postby eljefe81 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:53 pm

treswright wrote:They have not sold out of a Disney box before, but they did sell out of the LoC Batman Animated Series box. And no, they did not restock it and I doubt they will this one either. For those thinking they might get a cheap Maleficent dragon on eBay later, all I can say is check out the LoC Mr Freeze auctions on eBay :eek:

Or for fun check out the 3 pre-sale listings for the 6" Mal already up on Ebay...
Proud member of Markenty's Garage

Propellarhead9

Postby Propellarhead9 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:54 pm

I guess waiting till closer to the deadline to order this one was a bad idea.
My Collection:
Mystery Minis: 76
Dorbz: 127
Reaction: 4
Wacky Wobblers: 4
Vinyl Idolz: 1
Rock Candy: 2
Pint Size Heroes: 25

JorEl15

Postby JorEl15 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:56 pm

I'm glad I'm a subscriber to all their boxes and never have to stress about missing one. Unfortunate for the people who like to wait and see though
1st Pop: Avengers 2 Hulk

ISO: Red Metallic Hulk, Wicked Witch, Batman Silver 2011-2013 SDCC/NYCC Variants

eljefe81

Postby eljefe81 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:34 pm

I also wonder if that their experience on this box (announcing the major draw in the box really early on) will lead to them doing so on future DT boxes (as well as other subs). Personally, I like a little mystery, but I subscribe annually. I can totally understand if you buy on a box to box basis wanting to know what you are getting.

edmomo

Postby edmomo » Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:35 pm

Oh dang she's 6 inches? I really need to start paying more attention to these things. I would echo what others have said though that some within the community may decide it's not for them and get it to you at a good deal.

After all the boxes across subs it's enough to just keep it to Disney and Star Wars. Having LOC and CC on top of it was getting too much.
Instagram: thepop_life

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

glassflippers

Postby glassflippers » Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:43 pm

I really wouldn't count on the box being restocked, I've seen a lot of people making that comment on Facebook, and here. This stuff has production runs and it isn't really a matter of 'hey throw 100 more together'

That doesn't mean there can't be a variant of Maleficent's Dragon in the future, but then again that'd be a bummer too since it'd take away quite a bit of why the Treasures box is so special.

Marquetry

Postby Marquetry » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:00 pm

I hope they keep announcing at least one of the Pops ahead of time in the future.. I'm a box-to-box person, so this was my first Disney box; but knowing I was getting a dragon is what pulled me in.

bryoon

Postby bryoon » Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:49 am

Marquetry wrote:I hope they keep announcing at least one of the Pops ahead of time in the future.. I'm a box-to-box person, so this was my first Disney box; but knowing I was getting a dragon is what pulled me in.

I completely agree. Maleficent was the primary reason why I got the box in the first place. Everything else is just a bonus.

jkcohen626

Postby jkcohen626 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:27 am

Ugh, now that a box has actually sold out we will never hear the end of the "boxes may sell out" reminders.
Image Image Image Image
First Funko Product: Captain Rex Wobbler
First POP: Deadpool

allcutethings2

Postby allcutethings2 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:31 am

jkcohen626 wrote:Ugh, now that a box has actually sold out we will never hear the end of the "boxes may sell out" reminders.

Isn't it that way already? I have a year long sub, and still get so many emails and pop ups reminding me.
ISO: shadow heartless mini, Finding Dory otter mini, HT gitd Lumiere

Faves: Beauty and the Beast, Lilo & Stitch, Finding Dory, Lord of the Rings

glassflippers

Postby glassflippers » Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:07 pm

allcutethings2 wrote:
jkcohen626 wrote:Ugh, now that a box has actually sold out we will never hear the end of the "boxes may sell out" reminders.

Isn't it that way already? I have a year long sub, and still get so many emails and pop ups reminding me.

I hope the people that subscribe for 20 boxes get 20 emails a day per box.

cheekylyssa

Postby cheekylyssa » Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:03 pm

lunarembrace wrote:
NightmareMermaid wrote:

I was thinking this, too. They should just do it. Just do it, Yoko!! =oP

I agree! I picked up this box just for the Maleficent dragon. I see so many people on here who are bummed they missed the box. If the rest is Nightmare Before Christmas stuff (which I am completely uninterested in), I'd like to know so I can hook up my Funatic homies on here and relieve some stress! ;-)

Mori_LeStrange

Postby Mori_LeStrange » Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:14 am

Ugh, wish I hadn't waited for this. It was the first Disney box I was interested in too.

Shalee04

Postby Shalee04 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:31 pm

I am soooooo excited for this box to hurry up and get to my house. :clown: :clown:
They call me Kelly :smt031
OOB deals I love to find.

Disney is my first love whether it be pops, Dorbz , minis or dolls.

Pops and Dorbz -2000+~~~ I have lost count actually
Minis-450+
Protos-2 Dug with cone from my first fundays in 2016
And
Baby Groot with bomb from 2018

BigEvilDad

Postby BigEvilDad » Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:40 pm

So glad I snuck under the wire on this one and ordered it before it sold out.
love that Dragon
~Big Evil Dad

SDCC: 1996-2023
Fundays: 2016 - 2022

Krazydave2000

Postby Krazydave2000 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:03 pm

Ar7 wrote:
Krazydave2000 wrote:Massively excited for this box. Might order 2 since I know wife gonna want to oob the dragon lol

Such a good plan. I...must...resist...
I know I'm going to order another one if it's available as a past box. Gotta let that dragon breathe, right next to the red eye Drogon, gold Smaug on my desk...and the upcoming GOT blue eyed Visrerion! So many awesome dragons. You've sold me on getting a second one for MY wife. She can open hers, but display it on my home office desk.

Good thing you did.. Box is now sold out and Dragon going for over $100 on eBay.. Good thing I ended up getting am extra box!!
:freddy2:

Funko Patch & Pin Club Member
San Diego Chapter
Vest Up!!!!!!

keyese

Postby keyese » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:49 am

I'm excited to see what's in the rest of the box! I signed up for the year long subscription so I didn't know that it was so close to selling out (and then actually did). I wonder if it's because they told us what pop we were getting right away, or that the sculpt looks awesome, or the character in general, or the hype. We'll have to see how next box goes I guess.
AKA ElizabethKeyes on Twitch or keyese on Discord :freddy2:
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

Hammysnutz

Postby Hammysnutz » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:14 am

StarWarner wrote:I hope we get a Haunted Mansion Doom Buggy Ride/Ridez! Please! Haunted Mansion is all-time favorite Disney attraction. There's so much they could do. Madame Leota would be a great pin or patch. The Hat Box Ghost would be an awesome mini.

I would love more NBC, too. They could do some many more Pops and Dorbz. I would love more Zero items.

I agree that would be awesome! Would be a must have for the collection :freddy2:

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:06 am

Hammysnutz wrote:
StarWarner wrote:I hope we get a Haunted Mansion Doom Buggy Ride/Ridez! Please! Haunted Mansion is all-time favorite Disney attraction. There's so much they could do. Madame Leota would be a great pin or patch. The Hat Box Ghost would be an awesome mini.

I would love more NBC, too. They could do some many more Pops and Dorbz. I would love more Zero items.

I agree that would be awesome! Would be a must have for the collection :freddy2:

I agree that would be awesome. Earlier, I was saying do the Haunted Mansion Doom Buggy with Mickey and Walt on it.
Collecting since 2014

eljefe81

Postby eljefe81 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:45 pm

kihou wrote:I'm excited to see what's in the rest of the box! I signed up for the year long subscription so I didn't know that it was so close to selling out (and then actually did). I wonder if it's because they told us what pop we were getting right away, or that the sculpt looks awesome, or the character in general, or the hype. We'll have to see how next box goes I guess.

I think the 6" Mal dragon is the biggest reason...it's such a beautiful sculpt that apparently a lot of people decided it was worth paying $33 just for that figure (with the other items being a bonus, and given the various things they could pull from, should be an amazing bonus).

Marvel_Mama

Postby Marvel_Mama » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:37 pm

Im so excited for this box. I just wish sometimes it could be a total surprise. Its like Christmas on my doorstep. :)
Diedre Loves her Funko Family
marvel_mama444 on insta - formerly Divade23 Marvel_Mama

keyese

Postby keyese » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:10 pm

eljefe81 wrote:
kihou wrote:I'm excited to see what's in the rest of the box! I signed up for the year long subscription so I didn't know that it was so close to selling out (and then actually did). I wonder if it's because they told us what pop we were getting right away, or that the sculpt looks awesome, or the character in general, or the hype. We'll have to see how next box goes I guess.

I think the 6" Mal dragon is the biggest reason...it's such a beautiful sculpt that apparently a lot of people decided it was worth paying $33 just for that figure (with the other items being a bonus, and given the various things they could pull from, should be an amazing bonus).

I think that because they revealed it super early, it gave people a lot of chance to check it out and build up momentum behind it. Sometimes the reveals are so late in, or people miss them.

I am all for having some Nightmare Before Christmas stuff in there, especially if it's a Sally in the mini style they've been doing with the Princess minis.
AKA ElizabethKeyes on Twitch or keyese on Discord :freddy2:
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

OMGiTsCayla

Postby OMGiTsCayla » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:12 pm

I've been thinking of the same thing!! A ride like that would be fantastic!

Hi! My name is Cayla
follow me on Instagram:wtfitscayla

:cheshire:
LunaPop Customs

Ar7

Postby Ar7 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:46 am

Krazydave2000 wrote:
Ar7 wrote:
Krazydave2000 wrote:Massively excited for this box. Might order 2 since I know wife gonna want to oob the dragon lol

Such a good plan. I...must...resist...
I know I'm going to order another one if it's available as a past box. Gotta let that dragon breathe, right next to the red eye Drogon, gold Smaug on my desk...and the upcoming GOT blue eyed Visrerion! So many awesome dragons. You've sold me on getting a second one for MY wife. She can open hers, but display it on my home office desk.

Good thing you did.. Box is now sold out and Dragon going for over $100 on eBay.. Good thing I ended up getting am extra box!!

I did get my wife her own subscription. Then noticed it sold out the a few days later. PHEW! Thanks again for the idea (virtual high-five) :glasses7:
Did someone say, Disney POP!s?
Funko Fundays 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2022!

Mauibrah

Postby Mauibrah » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:09 pm

Congrats to whoever ordered theirs in time!
IG: @mauishaun

mel

Postby mel » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:19 pm

This wait is the hardest one ever. I. Am. So. Excited.
I'm a PBS Nerd!

clutch09

Postby clutch09 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:21 pm

Was this the 1st subscription Box funko has ever sold out of?
No need to call me sir or mister.... David is fine.
Currently collecting SW, DC, Marvel, Conans and anything else that catches my eye, mostly anything chrome or GITD

Return to “Powered by Funko”