Please Note: New User Registrations and username/email address changes will be on hold from May 29th, 2024 through June 3rd, 2024

Disney Subscription Box

Get a subscription to happiness and talk all about it here. These are the ultimate Boxes of Fun.
NightmareMermaid
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Re: Disney Subscription Box

Postby NightmareMermaid » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:26 pm

treswright wrote:
popfiles wrote:Going to sign up, are there any more boxes, that might be added?

Do you mean other subscription boxes? This one has been rumored since the middle of last year and no other subs have been rumored. I doubt there will be another anytime soon. This makes 4 different subs, I would think that they lose business from the others every time they start a new one.

Funko has said this is the fourth and final one they have planned.
Marie
❄❄❄ Need 30th anniversary mermaid Ariel, RBtI Ariel Rock Candy, and The Oregon Duck protos ❄❄❄
#PartOfYourWorld

Princess

Postby Princess » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:22 pm

Was really hoping this one would ship internationally.....that dorbz ride. Oh well.
signature created by bathtub-tigers

WendyWho

Postby WendyWho » Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:02 pm

The dorbz ride being apart of it is just icing on the cake. I signed up for a year of course. Can't wait for the first one. Longest month ever! :D
Hello! My name is Shae! :D

*Forever Seeking Disney!*
http://www.poppriceguide.com/guide/member/wantlist/shae/R3X3D9WE1NW9CNWA/

twirdman

Postby twirdman » Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:04 pm

Is anyone else having problems placing their order? It keeps crashing when I try to pay.

blade2025

Postby blade2025 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:16 pm

I am now a Pioneer.
I'm Matson.

"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney

wraithkelso

Postby wraithkelso » Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:37 pm

yeah, as a pop collector I have mixed emotions on the dorbz ride, but I love the Wicked Wench, and since I have 2 Barbosa pops (standard and cursed) I'll put one of them on the ship and store the dorbz. Crossing fingers we can see some of the Disney Parks Pirates as pops at some point. I honestly wasn't expecting the OG Blackbeard but it makes my day. Plus he i the one on the attraction poster so it does make a little sense lol.
My Pop collection:
Disney: 297
Marvel: 53
Star Wars: 49
Harry Potter: 44
DC: 25
Animation: 11
Once Upon a Time: 9
Misc.: 28
Mystery Minis: 25
Rock-Candy: 12
Funko Games: 7
Dorbz: 5
Plush: 5
Hikari: 5
Vixens: 3
Soda: Roger Rabbit
Wobblers: Darth Vader

synergy56

Postby synergy56 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:56 pm

I'm probably not going to do the year subscription to this box since I don't collect Peter Pan or pirates stuff, but I gotta say this box looks pretty amazing. That Dorbz pirate ship is a thing of beauty. It is very tempting, but I am managing to resist it...for now lol
Hi, I'm Merri!

BaeMax

Postby BaeMax » Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:58 pm

That. Dorbz. Ride. NEED!

treswright

Postby treswright » Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:58 pm

twirdman wrote:Is anyone else having problems placing their order? It keeps crashing when I try to pay.

Yeah the first time I tried it kicked back to the order screen and blanked out my cc info. I had to enter it all again and the 2nd time it went through. I know I entered it right the first time though because I closely double-checked it before submitting. So there appear to be some ghosts in the machine.
Howdy, I'm Tres :-)

Megacam

Postby Megacam » Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:08 pm

Seriously considering becoming a founder. Anyone know how long I have to decide? I'm still feeling a little shell shocked after staring at Kermit for 5 minutes, then deciding to get him...then having him sell out.

nikegolferML23

Postby nikegolferML23 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:12 pm

WendyWho wrote:The dorbz ride being apart of it is just icing on the cake. I signed up for a year of course. Can't wait for the first one. Longest month ever! :D

I'm truly shocked you would order Disney sub box lol
Call me Tiger..... I mean Mike
ISO: Greedo Blue Box, ECCC Phoenix, Red Skull, Unmasked Wolverine

WendyWho

Postby WendyWho » Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:15 pm

nikegolferML23 wrote:
WendyWho wrote:The dorbz ride being apart of it is just icing on the cake. I signed up for a year of course. Can't wait for the first one. Longest month ever! :D

I'm truly shocked you would order Disney sub box lol

I know, totally out of character. I don't even like Disney. ;-)

kitana888

Postby kitana888 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:31 pm

treswright wrote:
twirdman wrote:Is anyone else having problems placing their order? It keeps crashing when I try to pay.

Yeah the first time I tried it kicked back to the order screen and blanked out my cc info. I had to enter it all again and the 2nd time it went through. I know I entered it right the first time though because I closely double-checked it before submitting. So there appear to be some ghosts in the machine.

I keep getting an error screen every time I try to pay...urgh
In search of: GITD La muerte pop, metallic whis, 2 pack kato & green hornet,

SCF

Postby SCF » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:12 pm

Definite no brainer for me.
A Pioneer, I am!!
ImageImage

Princess

Postby Princess » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:28 pm

I just wanted to say thank you to the people who have offered to help me get this box. Just goes to show how many great funatics there are. Thank you very much to all of you. I really appreciate it.
signature created by bathtub-tigers

valorandvellum
Rookie of The Year & Spirit

Postby valorandvellum » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:06 pm

treswright wrote:

This exact same thing happened to me too. And then it took an hour or two for me to get my email receipt.
Creator of Soonay & Toratai • 2024 Shows: ECCC (H-12), WonderCon (F-26), C2E2 (U-12), AX (B3), SDCC (Booth #4721)

sdcccrasher

Postby sdcccrasher » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:07 pm

My wife and I are now proud Boss Disney Subs ... Couldn't be happier! :ptp:
Hello! I'm Roger :freddy1:

odnar

Postby odnar » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:51 pm

valorandvellum wrote:
treswright wrote:

This exact same thing happened to me too. And then it took an hour or two for me to get my email receipt.

I did not get an email receipt but the charge is pending on my credit card. And for some reason I can't fully log in to my account to see the order now. It says I'm logged in but can't get to the account info and see my sub (kicks me back to the log in screen). I was able to see it previously...now I wonder if it went thru. :eek:

valorandvellum

Postby valorandvellum » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:53 pm

odnar wrote:
valorandvellum wrote:
treswright wrote:

I did not get an email receipt but the charge is pending on my credit card. And for some reason I can't fully log in to my account to see the order now. It says I'm logged in but can't get to the account info and see my sub (kicks me back to the log in screen). I was able to see it previously...now I wonder if it went thru. :eek:

I think other people who ordered before me hadn't gotten an email receipt either. Seems pretty wonky. I wouldn't worry too much if you see it pending on your credit card :-)
Creator of Soonay & Toratai • 2024 Shows: ECCC (H-12), WonderCon (F-26), C2E2 (U-12), AX (B3), SDCC (Booth #4721)

odnar

Postby odnar » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:57 pm

I've sent an email to them and I'll give a few days...hopefully that first box won't sell out. #-o

sdcccrasher

Postby sdcccrasher » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:58 pm

treswright wrote:

Exact same issues happened to both me and my wife. I think it has to do with checking the box that says you agree to terms. That is when it erased our CC info and we had to reenter the info and then it worked.
Hello! I'm Roger :freddy1:

kitana888

Postby kitana888 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:35 pm

Finally, payment went thru
In search of: GITD La muerte pop, metallic whis, 2 pack kato & green hornet,

Shalee04

Postby Shalee04 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:30 pm

I be tried all day to get my payment to go thru. And as of 8:29 it still won't , the site keeps hanging up after I I put my info and pay. Ughhhhh
They call me Kelly :smt031
OOB deals I love to find.

Disney is my first love whether it be pops, Dorbz , minis or dolls.

Pops and Dorbz -2000+~~~ I have lost count actually
Minis-450+
Protos-2 Dug with cone from my first fundays in 2016
And
Baby Groot with bomb from 2018

KMFH11
CotM & CotY
CotM & CotY

Postby KMFH11 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:03 am

I ordered mine right when I got the email this morning. Then like 3 hours later I got a confirmation email.
- HELLO I'M KEVIN - @KMFH11 -

KMFH11
CotM & CotY
CotM & CotY

Postby KMFH11 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:04 am

Also when on my phone the site was wonky but on my computer it was fine.

Thrillofthehunt

Postby Thrillofthehunt » Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:06 am

In for founders! Email confirm went straight to spam. Which is a little annoying but gmail is like that
:freddy3: Image ImageImage

KMFH11
CotM & CotY
CotM & CotY

Postby KMFH11 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:08 am

Thrillofthehunt wrote:In for founders! Email confirm went straight to spam. Which is a little annoying but gmail is like that

Awesome!! Ya I had to do the founders subscription also. I'm so excited for this sub. On the funko Funkast today they said they already know what's in every box for the whole year and it gets better with each box! I'm so excited!

Thrillofthehunt

Postby Thrillofthehunt » Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:09 am

KMFH11 wrote:Awesome!! Ya I had to do the founders subscription also. I'm so excited for this sub. On the funko Funkast today they said they already know what's in every box for the whole year and it gets better with each box! I'm so excited!

Yeah this box is tailor made for me! Didn't know that about funkast, even more excited now!!
:freddy3: Image ImageImage

KMFH11
CotM & CotY
CotM & CotY

Postby KMFH11 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:11 am

Thrillofthehunt wrote:
KMFH11 wrote:Awesome!! Ya I had to do the founders subscription also. I'm so excited for this sub. On the funko Funkast today they said they already know what's in every box for the whole year and it gets better with each box! I'm so excited!

Yeah this box is tailor made for me! Didn't know that about funkast, even more excited now!!

You should check out the funko Funkast it's awesome. Today's was really good too! I use SoundCloud to listen to it

angeladominguez

Postby angeladominguez » Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:28 am

valorandvellum wrote:
treswright wrote:

Mine did the same thing.
I waited a few hours before purchasing it, even though I was scared that it would sell out.
But when I did it the second time, everything was fine.

SuMo

Postby SuMo » Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:48 am

Yeah, I took the plunge and got the year sub on this one.
ImageImage
ImageImage

wraithkelso

Postby wraithkelso » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:09 am

so I'm surprised, I did the Pioneer level sub, and when I check on my phone (still logged in) it clearly recognizes that I filled everything out correctly this morning, with email being correct, and shows I chose Pioneer, however I have yet to get any kind of email confirmation. I also tried to get a password reset link when I got home (so my laptop could store login info) and no email yet.
My Pop collection:
Disney: 297
Marvel: 53
Star Wars: 49
Harry Potter: 44
DC: 25
Animation: 11
Once Upon a Time: 9
Misc.: 28
Mystery Minis: 25
Rock-Candy: 12
Funko Games: 7
Dorbz: 5
Plush: 5
Hikari: 5
Vixens: 3
Soda: Roger Rabbit
Wobblers: Darth Vader

opopssum

Postby opopssum » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:35 am

Signed up for the yearly, the smee pop isnt my cup of tea but the ride is super cute, I cant wait to see what they have coming this year. Im kind of hoping they deviate from their usual pin look and do something closer to a diney pin.
- tauntaunking on instagram

odnar

Postby odnar » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:38 am

yah I read a tweet that suggested I try accessing my account on another browser so got in my account from my IPad and can see my sub info now...but still no email confirmation.

WendyWho

Postby WendyWho » Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:46 am

I never received the confirmation email either, but when I log in it at least shows I'm signed up.

Divino

Postby Divino » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:32 am

I am very very excited for this box, so don't get me wrong, but is anyone else a little underwhelmed with what they're opening with. A Smee pop? It's cool, but think of LOC, CC, and SB; they opened with the Hulk Buster, Armored Batman, and Chrome Phasma. Very exclusive and sought after pops! Also revealing the dorbz ride kind of shows me that maybe there was an underwhelming reception to the Smee pop.

For the first box, this theme and items seems like they're already scraping the bottom of the barrel for ideas. Doesn't change my desire for this box at all, since I'm actually really excited for all the extra oddball items in the box as well.

Hopesdenial

Postby Hopesdenial » Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:03 am

Now I have 3 subscriptions :/ (Technically 4 since I get all the star wars too but not the annual subscription). My pockets are hurting.
Image Image

"We come to this place for magic. We come to funkofunatic.com to laugh, to cry, to care. Because we need that, all of us."

Board name origin - I was an emo singer and guitarist; I'm not trying to sound mean lol

NightmareMermaid
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby NightmareMermaid » Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:17 am

Divino wrote:I am very very excited for this box, so don't get me wrong, but is anyone else a little underwhelmed with what they're opening with. A Smee pop? It's cool, but think of LOC, CC, and SB; they opened with the Hulk Buster, Armored Batman, and Chrome Phasma. Very exclusive and sought after pops! Also revealing the dorbz ride kind of shows me that maybe there was an underwhelming reception to the Smee pop.

For the first box, this theme and items seems like they're already scraping the bottom of the barrel for ideas. Doesn't change my desire for this box at all, since I'm actually really excited for all the extra oddball items in the box as well.

I am as well, which is why I'll be skipping it. I also thought the first box would have more of a showstopper. I think the theme is good. I personally just would have chosen a character other than Smee. They do have the whole year planned out already and said that each new box will be better than the previous. I'm already looking forward to the next box. I hope that it's something I'm interested in particularly since I've waited so many years for this sub box to become a reality and it's also the only sub I'm interested in.
Marie
❄❄❄ Need 30th anniversary mermaid Ariel, RBtI Ariel Rock Candy, and The Oregon Duck protos ❄❄❄
#PartOfYourWorld

jinxykat

Postby jinxykat » Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:44 am

Hopesdenial wrote:Now I have 3 subscriptions :/ (Technically 4 since I get all the star wars too but not the annual subscription). My pockets are hurting.

I have the same as you! Just think, we should be getting a Funko box like every other week now :)
Kristen

treswright

Postby treswright » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:13 pm

WendyWho wrote:I never received the confirmation email either, but when I log in it at least shows I'm signed up.

Same here.

Divino wrote:is anyone else a little underwhelmed with what they're opening with. A Smee pop?

Definitely, I said that earlier in this thread. A lot of people were excited about him but I was REALLY surprised they opened with a lesser known (and for me at least, unappealing) character.

Divino wrote:Also revealing the dorbz ride kind of shows me that maybe there was an underwhelming reception to the Smee pop.

It could be. They may have planned to phase the release info, or they might have done it after getting a lukewarm signup rate after showing Smee. It's hard to say.

Divino wrote:For the first box, this theme and items seems like they're already scraping the bottom of the barrel for ideas

My GF actually said after she saw Smee that she really wanted to see a PoC pirate ship Ridez or Ride in the box, and I agreed with her that it would have been amazing to see that but I also told her that surely they would have disclosed that instead of Smee to try and entice people. So I wasn't expecting it. When they revealed it, our chins were darned near one the floor. I think the ship is AMAZING and a fantastic way to kick off the sub! I think they should have opened with that instead of Smee though, surely the ship is the headline here.
Howdy, I'm Tres :-)

Return to “Powered by Funko”