June Disney Treasures: Festival of Friendship

Get a subscription to happiness and talk all about it here. These are the ultimate Boxes of Fun.
toro423
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Re: June Disney Treasures: Festival of Friendship

Postby toro423 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:18 am

Picmahweji wrote:Man wish these were every month

yeah, me too!
Hi, Im Ed. OOB is the way to GO!
IG: eltoro423

danioh77

Postby danioh77 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:35 am

absolutely Love it!
ImageImage

Sawasdee Krab, I'm Oh'C. Instagram @danioh77
Pop! - 440 | Dorbz - 5 | Hikari - 7 | Mystery Minis - 44

sdcccrasher

Postby sdcccrasher » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:05 pm

toro423 wrote:

yeah, me too!

Me three \:D/
Hello! I'm Roger :freddy1:

angeladominguez

Postby angeladominguez » Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:49 pm

solarialunar21 wrote:
angeladominguez wrote:
kai kai wrote:
Tell me about it. :) They haven't made any disney themed pop tee. It would be a total bliss if they could pull this of :)

I honestly wouldn't mind one in each box. Just because all the themes look amazing.

A t-shirt would be awesome to have but I'm okay that there won't be one in every box due to the fact that I have so many Disney shirts already they're taking over!!

That's probably I'm ok with it, because I don't have any! I just purchased one recently! lol

solarialunar21

Postby solarialunar21 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:55 pm

angeladominguez wrote:
solarialunar21 wrote:
angeladominguez wrote:
I honestly wouldn't mind one in each box. Just because all the themes look amazing.

A t-shirt would be awesome to have but I'm okay that there won't be one in every box due to the fact that I have so many Disney shirts already they're taking over!!

That's probably I'm ok with it, because I don't have any! I just purchased one recently! lol

Before POP's Hot Topic was my Disney shirt spot! I've got at least...15 different Disney shirts that I wear on rotation to the parks or just hanging out.
You can call me Danielle :)

Harry Potter, Disney, and POP's/Dorbz from my favorite movies/tv shows are my weakness!

Join me if you'd like in my adventures at:
https://outoftheboxfunko.wordpress.com/

sdcccrasher

Postby sdcccrasher » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:38 pm

solarialunar21 wrote:
angeladominguez wrote:
solarialunar21 wrote:

Before POP's Hot Topic was my Disney shirt spot! I've got at least...15 different Disney shirts that I wear on rotation to the parks or just hanging out.

Whatever is in the June box, with Timothy and Dumbo, it's going to be a great box. :cheers:

angeladominguez

Postby angeladominguez » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:35 pm

solarialunar21 wrote:
angeladominguez wrote:
solarialunar21 wrote:

wow 15! nice! i just bought a rapunzel one the other day. it will be my first disney shirt. well, i have 2 star wars t-shirts! that might count lol.
i'm really excited to see what a disney funko tee would love like! the next box looks amazing, and I would't mind a festival t-shirt theme.

angeladominguez

Postby angeladominguez » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:35 pm

sdcccrasher wrote:
solarialunar21 wrote:
angeladominguez wrote:

Whatever is in the June box, with Timothy and Dumbo, it's going to be a great box. :cheers:

yeah, i definitely agree! the pop itself is already amazing!

solarialunar21

Postby solarialunar21 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:40 pm

angeladominguez wrote:
sdcccrasher wrote:
solarialunar21 wrote:

Of course it's going to be a great box! I have faith in the Funko Gods!

Harry Potter, Disney, and POP's/Dorbz from my favorite movies/tv shows are my weakness!

sdcccrasher

Postby sdcccrasher » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:44 pm

solarialunar21 wrote:
angeladominguez wrote:
sdcccrasher wrote:

Outstandingly Awesome website Danielle!!! =D>

solarialunar21

Postby solarialunar21 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:48 pm

sdcccrasher wrote:
solarialunar21 wrote:
angeladominguez wrote:

Aww thank you so much Roger! It's been fun so far even when half the time I feel like I'm writing for no one haha!

sdcccrasher

Postby sdcccrasher » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:55 pm

solarialunar21 wrote:
sdcccrasher wrote:
solarialunar21 wrote:

Aww thank you so much Roger! It's been fun so far even when half the time I feel like I'm writing for no one haha!

Well, I hope other Funatics become aware and take a peek ... extremely well done and the photos are impeccable! :cheers:

angeladominguez

Postby angeladominguez » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:00 am

sdcccrasher wrote:
solarialunar21 wrote:
angeladominguez wrote:

oh, thanks for pointing it! i love it!

sdcccrasher

Postby sdcccrasher » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:03 am

angeladominguez wrote:
sdcccrasher wrote:
solarialunar21 wrote:

Yea,when I went to it I was really impressed. I hope other Funatics will take a look.

angeladominguez

Postby angeladominguez » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:42 am

sdcccrasher wrote:
angeladominguez wrote:
sdcccrasher wrote:

Yea,when I went to it I was really impressed. I hope other Funatics will take a look.

Definetly! I collect in-box so I always love to see out of box collections!

solarialunar21

Postby solarialunar21 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:49 am

angeladominguez wrote:
sdcccrasher wrote:
angeladominguez wrote:

Thank you both so much! It truly means a lot coming from so fellow Funatics!

angeladominguez

Postby angeladominguez » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:50 am

solarialunar21 wrote:
angeladominguez wrote:
sdcccrasher wrote:

Thank you both so much! It truly means a lot coming from so fellow Funatics!

Keep going! I'd love to see more of your adventures!

edmomo

Postby edmomo » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:39 pm

always awesome to see people traveling with their Pops. I always feel weird when I bring them around. My gf's mom was asking why I kept taking pictures of my toys when we were all in Hawaii earlier this year lol
Instagram: thepop_life

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

solarialunar21

Postby solarialunar21 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:15 pm

edmomo wrote:always awesome to see people traveling with their Pops. I always feel weird when I bring them around. My gf's mom was asking why I kept taking pictures of my toys when we were all in Hawaii earlier this year lol

I know what you mean, I feel comfortable around certain people doing it. I will probably bring Buzz or Woody with me to Hollywood Studios Saturday for pictures in the morning before my roommate and I meet up with the rest of our group but after that it'll be like Andys always around lol!

Battastic
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Battastic » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:25 am

Just placed my order for the Festival of Friends box. I can't wait!!!!
"If you can't have fun, if you can't laugh, if you can't enjoy it...it's not worth it." - Joey

MarleyMon81

Postby MarleyMon81 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:28 am

Quick question from a new box subscriber. I am a Annual Pioneer Founder subscriber. Got my April box and loved it. My question, do I have to go out and physically order the June box or will it show up automatically in my orders in my Disney Treasures account? I checked this morning and there was no order yet, but figured it might be a little early since it closes well over a month from now.

Just want to make sure I don't miss a step and end up missing a box. Thanks for the info and the education.

treswright

Postby treswright » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:08 am

sdcccrasher wrote:I would be happy with a dorbz ridez in each box.

Well you know I would be all about that lol I'm really surprised they ever include Rides/ Ridez in the sub boxes though, I mean the Ridez on the Shop retail at 25 bucks and Rides at 40! Seems like they are really cutting into their sub profits if they include a ride (or Pop Deluxe) along with other goodies. But I hope they continue to do that!

angeladominguez wrote:
solarialunar21 wrote:
angeladominguez wrote:
oh, there's been a picture roaming around and i've been waiting for that to be released! they did say even pixar was going to be in these boxes and that is amazing! i love everything PIXAR!

WHAT?? Oh man I feel like I'm about to go a hunting for this picture!

It's from a Toy Fair box, I want to say? Maybe last year? It was a "Coming Soon" picture, if that helps! I can tell you what it is, it would just be a spoiler!

Yeah that one comes up in threads a lot, maybe we'll get it some day! It was in Funko's Toy Fair catalog, not sure if it was 2015 or 2016:

MarleyMon81 wrote:Quick question from a new box subscriber. I am a Annual Pioneer Founder subscriber. Got my April box and loved it. My question, do I have to go out and physically order the June box or will it show up automatically in my orders in my Disney Treasures account? I checked this morning and there was no order yet, but figured it might be a little early since it closes well over a month from now.

Just want to make sure I don't miss a step and end up missing a box. Thanks for the info and the education.

It will show up automatically, you don't need to do anything. It won't show as an order since you're already subscribed. You won't get a notice until it's ready to ship, then you should get an email with a tracking number. BUT.... we don't always get the emails. There have been times on my SB sub where I read people were getting shipping notices and I went and checked my sub and there was a tracking number listed in my control panel, but I never got an email.

By the way your sub will automatically renew as well, so if you decide you don't want the sub anymore you have to go to the site and suspend your sub or you will get automatically charged at renewal time.
Howdy, I'm Tres :-)

MarleyMon81

Postby MarleyMon81 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:44 am

Thanks for the info, treswright.

So my DT account will not show anything regarding the June box until it actually ships? I don't have to worry about looking for anything on there, it will just automatically come my way.

I do know about the auto renewal. Figured I'd just leave it on because I know I'll continue to want each box anyway.

sdcccrasher

Postby sdcccrasher » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:48 am

treswright wrote:

Well you know I would be all about that lol I'm really surprised they ever include Rides/ Ridez in the sub boxes though, I mean the Ridez on the Shop retail at 25 bucks and Rides at 40! Seems like they are really cutting into their sub profits if they include a ride (or Pop Deluxe) along with other goodies. But I hope they continue to do that!

angeladominguez wrote:
solarialunar21 wrote:

It's from a Toy Fair box, I want to say? Maybe last year? It was a "Coming Soon" picture, if that helps! I can tell you what it is, it would just be a spoiler!

Yeah that one comes up in threads a lot, maybe we'll get it some day! It was in Funko's Toy Fair catalog, not sure if it was 2015 or 2016:

MarleyMon81 wrote:Quick question from a new box subscriber. I am a Annual Pioneer Founder subscriber. Got my April box and loved it. My question, do I have to go out and physically order the June box or will it show up automatically in my orders in my Disney Treasures account? I checked this morning and there was no order yet, but figured it might be a little early since it closes well over a month from now.

Total goodness

It will show up automatically, you don't need to do anything. It won't show as an order since you're already subscribed. You won't get a notice until it's ready to ship, then you should get an email with a tracking number. BUT.... we don't always get the emails. There have been times on my SB sub where I read people were getting shipping notices and I went and checked my sub and there was a tracking number listed in my control panel, but I never got an email.

By the way your sub will automatically renew as well, so if you decide you don't want the sub anymore you have to go to the site and suspend your sub or you will get automatically charged at renewal time.

Total goodness in Disney Treasures ... Can't wait for this Ride to show up in one of this year's boxes Tres! :compress:

angeladominguez

Postby angeladominguez » Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:19 pm

treswright wrote:

angeladominguez wrote:
solarialunar21 wrote:

I want that ride so bad!

solarialunar21

Postby solarialunar21 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:57 pm

angeladominguez wrote:
treswright wrote:

angeladominguez wrote:

I want that ride so bad!

I think we all do lol! Great minds think alike!

kevintree
Hall of Fame Class of 2020
Hall of Fame Class of 2020

Postby kevintree » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:34 pm

toro423 wrote:

yeah, me too!

ditto!
This is the first sub box where I've subbed for a year right off the bat. I pick and choose for Marvel, DC, and Star Wars.

<3 Disney
kevin/tree
instagram.com/funkotree

Battastic
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Battastic » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:25 pm

The email I just got shows Mickey and Pluto. It also referred to the box as showcasing sidekicks.
I wonder what else may be in this box :-k

Our June Disney Treasures theme is Festival of Friends!
Continue your enchanted journey through the world of Disney with Festival of Friends, the second box in the Disney Treasures series, celebrating classic Disney Characters and their loveable sidekicks!
Last edited by Battastic on Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:45 am, edited 3 times in total.
"If you can't have fun, if you can't laugh, if you can't enjoy it...it's not worth it." - Joey

sdcccrasher

Postby sdcccrasher » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:51 pm

solarialunar21 wrote:
angeladominguez wrote:
treswright wrote:

I want that ride so bad!

Throw me in there ... Can I be a great mind too? [-X

solarialunar21

Postby solarialunar21 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:57 am

sdcccrasher wrote:
solarialunar21 wrote:
angeladominguez wrote:
I want that ride so bad!

Of course you can be Roger!

angeladominguez

Postby angeladominguez » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:49 am

Battastic wrote:The email I just got shows Mickey and Pluto. It also referred to the box as showcasing sidekicks.

Continue your enchanted journey through the world of Disney with Festival of Friends, the second box in the Disney Treasures series, celebrating classic Disney Characters and their loveable sidekicks!

So many possibilities!

The Head

Postby The Head » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:38 am

Battastic wrote:The email I just got shows Mickey and Pluto. It also referred to the box as showcasing sidekicks.

If that dumbo that they already revealed is a 6" or a deluxe, I don't care what else is in the box. \:D/

Battastic
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Battastic » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:55 am

The Head wrote:

If that dumbo that they already revealed is a 6" or a deluxe, I don't care what else is in the box. \:D/

My thoughts exactly

Classier

Postby Classier » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:15 am

All I know is that I'm really wanting a Dorbz two-pack right now.

toro423
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby toro423 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:44 am

I really hope we get a pluto pop. Im ok with a two-pack of dorbz, but we already have a dorbz mickey.
Hi, Im Ed. OOB is the way to GO!
IG: eltoro423

sdcccrasher

Postby sdcccrasher » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:15 pm

solarialunar21 wrote:
sdcccrasher wrote:
solarialunar21 wrote:

Of course you can be Roger!

Oh, thank you ... I'm feeling wiser already!!! :idea:

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:50 pm

The Head wrote:

Ditto. But unlikely as it is I'd flip for a Pluto pop.
I'm Julian. HowardTheFunatic on IG!
ISO: FREDDY FUNKO CAPTAIN AMERICA, FREDDY FUNKO STORMTROOPER, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS 3 PACK, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

solarialunar21

Postby solarialunar21 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:29 pm

HowardTheDuck wrote:
The Head wrote:

Ditto. But unlikely as it is I'd flip for a Pluto pop.

#Same on that Pluto Pop! Also watching Aladdin right now and it makes me want an Aladdin POP even more than before!!

sdcccrasher

Postby sdcccrasher » Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:36 am

angeladominguez wrote:

So many possibilities!

I'll settle for a t-shirt just like in this picture of Mickey and Pluto!

kai kai

Postby kai kai » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:05 am

toro423 wrote:I really hope we get a pluto pop. Im ok with a two-pack of dorbz, but we already have a dorbz mickey.

Woah.. never thought about that but a two-pack dorbz would be soo cool. I bet whichever character they choose would be a cutey :)
Call me Kai ;-)

Return to “Powered by Funko”