Marvel Collector's Corp Volume 2021: Issue 2: Deadpool Nerdy 30 Years

Get a subscription to happiness and talk all about it here. These are the ultimate Boxes of Fun.
PhoenixForce

Re: Marvel Collector's Corp Volume 2021: Issue 2: Deadpool Nerdy 30 Years

Postby PhoenixForce » Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:07 am

Katers wrote:
PhoenixForce wrote:I saw spoilers for this box on Instagram and I'm kind of disappointed. I wanted something COOL for the 30th anniversary ... :(

I'm hoping it's much cooler in person. And honestly, any Deadpool is ultimately a good Deadpool, so I'll be glad when the box shows up on my doorstep and I can check it in person!

I got it delivered on Sat. and .... I hope you like it more than I do!!

Hi, I'm JASON!
You can follow me on Instagram: @jpg_rising or on Twitter: @jpg_rising
I also have an Instagram just for my Funko Photography: @PhoenixForcePhotos
I've been collecting since 2013: It started with Marvel and quickly became a collection of, a little bit of everything in between!

muscleheadfunkopop

Postby muscleheadfunkopop » Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:42 pm

PhoenixForce wrote:
Katers wrote:
PhoenixForce wrote:I saw spoilers for this box on Instagram and I'm kind of disappointed. I wanted something COOL for the 30th anniversary ... :(

I'm hoping it's much cooler in person. And honestly, any Deadpool is ultimately a good Deadpool, so I'll be glad when the box shows up on my doorstep and I can check it in person!

lol lol lol
Funko Funatic Shoutouts! #9
Fundays 2014◇2015◇2016◇2017◇2018◇2019◇2021V◇2022◇2023
FDO6 SF◇FDO7 Sackanda & LA◇FDO8 SF◇FDO9 Sackanda
Fright Night◇HQ Grand Opening◇Making Fun Movie Premiere◇FunKon Hollywood◇Fright Night II

Instagram: @muscleheadfunkopop #SODAWasted
Facebook: Iz Salazar

digithor

Postby digithor » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:27 am

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:There ya go, a new deadpool mold is a good one for a collection.

I've been pretty picky when it comes to my Deadpool pops, so I don't mind adding these to the collection. I think the unicorn Deadpool just spoiled me, last round.

What would you want to see for the next one?
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:51 am

PhoenixForce wrote:
Katers wrote:

Just went to check on my box, since I haven't had any notifications, and not only hadn't it shipped yet, but it wasn't scheduled to arrive until the 28th! And weirdly....it gave me the option to cancel this box? Did a little more spoiler snooping, and even though it's a fun box, I ultimately decided I don't really need this particular box, so I hit the button!

And of course, now I'm having FOMO anxiety...! And kinda deciding that maybe I liked the shirt after all. It's my own fault, of course....! ](*,)
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:57 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:There ya go, a new deadpool mold is a good one for a collection.

I've been pretty picky when it comes to my Deadpool pops, so I don't mind adding these to the collection. I think the unicorn Deadpool just spoiled me, last round.

Deadpool specifically? I'm not really sure, and I realize that's very unfair of me. I'm not a huge fan of the Deadpool/creature mashups (like Dinopool), though I do like the Deadpool costume within a costume pops. Maybe a movie moment? I just need something that leaves all previous Deadpool pops in the dust! \:D/
Image ImageImage Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:22 am

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:

Deadpool specifically? I'm not really sure, and I realize that's very unfair of me. I'm not a huge fan of the Deadpool/creature mashups (like Dinopool), though I do like the Deadpool costume within a costume pops. Maybe a movie moment? I just need something that leaves all previous Deadpool pops in the dust! \:D/

They haven't done the shocked sort of look with his hands up to his face have they? I don't recall that one.
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
ImageImageImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:06 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

They haven't done the shocked sort of look with his hands up to his face have they? I don't recall that one.

That would actually be an insta-buy Deadpool for me! What a missed opportunity!
Image ImageImage Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:11 am

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:

Exactly, one of the best poses they could do for him. I don't collect deadpool, but that's one I have wanted.
ImageImageImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:22 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

Exactly, one of the best poses they could do for him. I don't collect deadpool, but that's one I have wanted.

Hopefully this is either in the works, or someone sees this here and has a lightbulb moment! [-o<
Image ImageImage Image

Return to “Powered by Funko”