Marvel Collector Corps Shipping - SOON!!!!

Get a subscription to happiness and talk all about it here. These are the ultimate Boxes of Fun.
Hourglass75

Re: Marvel Collector Corps Shipping - SOON!!!!

Postby Hourglass75 » Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:56 am

Hey Sergio I'm going to show you more respect than you've shown me, but please don't accuse me of something I didn't do! This is my only posting about this issue anywhere besides contacting MCC on Twitter. So, instead of being a jerk, maybe you could answer the damn question or keep your opinions to yourself. I stated that I'm scheduled for Surgery and so not eager to leave something on my front porch for a week while I'm in the damn hospital. It's not an unreasonable question, if I wasn't scheduled for surgery and hospitalization. I'm curious how your lack of understanding of commerce and finance, even qualifies you to answer my legitimate question. If you don't have an answer, then please ignore the question and bother someone else.

Pico de Gallo

Postby Pico de Gallo » Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:08 am

Hourglass75 wrote:Hey Sergio I'm going to show you more respect than you've shown me, but please don't accuse me of something I didn't do! This is my only posting about this issue anywhere besides contacting MCC on Twitter. So, instead of being a jerk, maybe you could answer the damn question or keep your opinions to yourself. I stated that I'm scheduled for Surgery and so not eager to leave something on my front porch for a week while I'm in the damn hospital. It's not an unreasonable question, if I wasn't scheduled for surgery and hospitalization. I'm curious how your lack of understanding of commerce and finance, even qualifies you to answer my legitimate question. If you don't have an answer, then please ignore the question and bother someone else.

OK I'm sorry that I offend you, it's just that your words were similar to the ones that I saw. Anyway, get better after the surgery, shipping date might be 2-3 weeks, and maybe consider the option of getting someone getting your box.
Hello my name is Sergio a.k.a Pico de Gallo.
Pops: some that I lost count
20% off on Pop In A Box link:
https://popinabox.us/?a=Pico%20de%20Gallo

thejosh2010
HoF 2020 & CotM
HoF 2020 & CotM

Postby thejosh2010 » Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:17 am

My tracking shows my box is at a post office about 1 hour and 45 minutes away...so maybe tomorrow or Monday at the latest :-)
COTM 01/18
HALL OF FAME 2020 #79
IG: THEJOSH2010
Funko LOVE in the Heart of the Appalachia

Hourglass75

Postby Hourglass75 » Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:01 pm

No worries Sergio and I realize my comment came off a little whinny, and childish. If I didn't have obligations I wouldn't mind being patient, as the watches pot never boils.

Hourglass75

Postby Hourglass75 » Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:04 pm

Do you know if items are shipped based on Length of supscription and how long someone has been a customer? Would I have been better off just spending $150 for Founder program? Also I saw 3rd part website selling Deadool box for $87.97. What the heck is up with that?

sromo006

Postby sromo006 » Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:38 pm

Hoping to bring this more positivity I get a few different boxes from other companies too and its the same, they say about when they will ship out but its usual 3 week period, which is almost anytime in the month ha ha. Best bet with these is to just decide when you get the shipping notice. Its usually a week to two weeks to get to your door after getting the shipping notice. So hope thinking of it that way helps some. Maybe someday they will be as efficient as LootCrate is and have an idea within 3 days of it shipping out. Hope things go well and you are back home in time to enjoy the crate :) Best Wishes!
Chicago area Funatic!

Funklub member #14393

Fundays 2015
Fun Days Fan Video Contest 2015: https://youtu.be/Qdu-b_GKoVo
Fundays 2018
FDO 7
FDO 8

Holy Grails: Flash Point Batman, White Lantern Superman Freddy, Planet Arlia Vegeta, Patina Batman
Image Image

Return to “Powered by Funko”