Got my legion of collectors box LOVE it but...

Get a subscription to happiness and talk all about it here. These are the ultimate Boxes of Fun.
reederboy117

Got my legion of collectors box LOVE it but...

Postby reederboy117 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:13 am

my armored batman box has a couple of small box imperfections.... Im a mint in box collector and it just bothers me a little, happen to anyone else...Idk how to post pictures or id post them

goheels0509

Re: Got my legion of collectors box LOVE it but...

Postby goheels0509 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:25 am

Same here. There is a small tear in the top right corner of the box. The sides are also pushed in. I guess from being wedged between the dorbz and shipping box. Bugs the you know what out of me.

Funko_Bandido

Postby Funko_Bandido » Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:56 am

Yea my box is a little beat too. I think it was poor packaging imo. Ive seen a bunch of people complain about it. Being the first box they shouldve been more careful. I was a box nazi when i first started collecting but now I'm not that picky - I've learned to love the figure not the box
Last edited by Funko_Bandido on Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm Bandido or George !
Instagram: BandidoToys

Mystery Mini Checklist https://goo.gl/IzBVJx
Funko Member # : 11130
Mystery Mini Count: Over 400
Pop Count : Around 150

Image ImageImage

poppetmaster

Postby poppetmaster » Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:15 am

Funko subscription boxes are notorious for damaged boxes. They will tell you where to stick it if you try to complain about the box being damaged too.

goheels0509

Postby goheels0509 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:54 am

Well the DC box was my first box. I guess I'll have to hope and pray the civil war box arrives in better condition. I'm looking forward to this box way more than the DC box.

lcarus83

Postby lcarus83 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:59 am

Mine was a tad messed up on the top but not bad. I'm just happy if I get a shipment in and the box is in good shape. No way can they guarantee flawless boxes to every collector lol
Holy Grails: Riddler, Penguin, Two-Face, Hawkman, Martian Manhunter, Logan

RobinBear177

Postby RobinBear177 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:06 pm

I got lucky and got a really good box. Gonna order another and if that ones messed up I'll take that one OOB.

arisensun

Postby arisensun » Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:30 pm

I'm also an in box collector, so I totally understand. The best course of action you can take is to buy another one. I usually use Facebook or the forums for that and offer a bit of a premium for a nearly perfect box and ask for extra shipping padding and a POP! protector as a precaution. If you want to be picky about box condition, you have to pay and work a little extra for it.

JsinLegacy

Postby JsinLegacy » Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:41 pm

There are a few facebook groups where people sell their pop boxes and so forth. You can check there usually and see if anyone has one they are trying to get rid of.

Top ISO
1. Apollo Freddy 2. 18" Retro Freddy Skeletor 3. Retro Freddy Skeletor

Instagram : JsinLegacy

Team BACON

MindlessMystery

Postby MindlessMystery » Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:00 pm

Like wise with box damage, for people like me that buy the box just for the pop it's really disappointing. Won't be a repeat customer, would rather just buy pops second hand even if it's at a premium at least I know what condition I'll be buying it in.

Battastic
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Battastic » Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:03 pm

Look, just pull the head off and send the pics to customer service. They will replace it and ship it in better condition. Then give your old pop away to someone that makes customs lol lol lol
"If you can't have fun, if you can't laugh, if you can't enjoy it...it's not worth it." - Joey

f1fan82

Postby f1fan82 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:07 pm

They are sending me a one-time replacement for my trashed box. I'm happy with that!

Atomic17

Postby Atomic17 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:40 pm

Yup, same here - but when I ordered the next DC box, I ordered another BvS box as well, so hopefully THAT Armored Batman box is in decent shape!

lovetheangels
Hall of Fame Class of 2010
Hall of Fame Class of 2010

Postby lovetheangels » Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:37 am

It would make sense if they would ship these pops in a pop protector. I mean fugitive sells them at a dollar each. If funko was to buy huge bulk from the manufacturer they could probably get them for less that .20 each. It would sure help protect the pop boxes and limit the complaints and sending out replacement boxes. The cost of the protectors would be a a wash in the end.
Ken here

Battastic
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Battastic » Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:52 am

lovetheangels wrote:It would make sense if they would ship these pops in a pop protector. I mean fugitive sells them at a dollar each. If funko was to buy huge bulk from the manufacturer they could probably get them for less that .20 each. It would sure help protect the pop boxes and limit the complaints and sending out replacement boxes. The cost of the protectors would be a a wash in the end.

This guy knows what's up
"If you can't have fun, if you can't laugh, if you can't enjoy it...it's not worth it." - Joey

stephencool2

Postby stephencool2 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:42 pm

Mine came ok, actually my pop! in the Marvel Collector Corps box actually came dinged up...guess it's really luck of the draw. I think all of us would support a Pop Protector (unlikely though)

SpartacusPtech

Postby SpartacusPtech » Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:05 pm

lovetheangels wrote:It would make sense if they would ship these pops in a pop protector. I mean fugitive sells them at a dollar each. If funko was to buy huge bulk from the manufacturer they could probably get them for less that .20 each. It would sure help protect the pop boxes and limit the complaints and sending out replacement boxes. The cost of the protectors would be a a wash in the end.

That's a great idea

Return to “Powered by Funko”