Smuggler's Bounty: "Bounty Hunters" May 15th Box

Get a subscription to happiness and talk all about it here. These are the ultimate Boxes of Fun.
jackiegeee

Re: Smuggler's Bounty: "Bounty Hunters" May 15th Box

Postby jackiegeee » Mon May 23, 2016 10:01 pm

Got my box today and am very happy with it! I like the shirt, and both pops are great! My husband practically had tears in his eyes he was so excited when I showed him IG-88, so I was a good wife and gave that one to him. :) Even the patch is great! Definitely happy with my decision to sign up this month.

I'm gonna have Fett's Vette in my head for days because of this. ;)

Mosadious

Postby Mosadious » Tue May 24, 2016 10:45 am

Soooooo much awesome in one box. I love the shirt... friggin amazing. Now I'm psyched for the Next box!

TheBoilerman

Postby TheBoilerman » Tue May 24, 2016 2:46 pm

Finally received and unboxed! I wont't bother with spoiler tags at this point.

The patch is excellent, yet again. (one of the items I look forward to most) However, I would have liked a different character. I think that, even though this was basically an ESB box, a blue helmet would have been quite welcome. I would prefer that a single character not take up 2 spots in a group box. I felt the same way about DCTV (an otherwise fantastic box).

Bossk on the pin is nice. I also look forward to the pins, and I'm rarely disappointed.

The shirt is cool, one I could see myself wearing in public. Great quality, minus the spelling issue. I'm not a t-shirt guy, but I wish all of the ones I do have felt as good as the ones Funko is supplying us with!

The Boba Pop is superb, love the action pose! But I'm not a fan of the character, so even though its a great Pop, I'm underwhelmed.

The IG-88 Pop......should not have been a Pop. I like the character, always have, but the box rendition is far superior to the implementation IMO. If the head had been considerably bigger, it would have looked better. Mine won't stand without the stand, but that's no big deal, I leave mine on the stands.

Overall, I've been fairly unimpressed with the Smuggler boxes. The First Order box was okay, the Resistance box was actually pretty great, the Cantina box sucked and the Bounty Hunter box is also merely okay. I think from now on I'll stick with the Legion boxes and pick up any cool Smuggler and Marvel boxes after release. I really hope Lando is a Pop in the Jabba box, but I think I'll opt out until we know for sure.

I probably just need to manage my expectations better....
I bought a Mystery Mini and thought it was cool. Now I have shelves covered in Funko vinyl products. What Happened?

rugbyplayer11

Postby rugbyplayer11 » Sun May 29, 2016 9:11 am

I night this because of the Boba Fett. Not disappointed. I'm just glad you can buy past boxes.

Return to “Powered by Funko”