Legion Of Collectors DC TV Box Pop Speculation

Get a subscription to happiness and talk all about it here. These are the ultimate Boxes of Fun.
saul_damascus

Legion Of Collectors DC TV Box Pop Speculation

Postby saul_damascus » Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:02 am

So thoughts??? I checked and didn't see a thread for this.

If it is from Arrow, Flash, Supergirl or Legends of Tomorrow I want it. But I am not sure I want to order the box. Any reccomendations?

It would be nice if it was someone from Flash or Arrow as they are the pinnacle of DC tv. I would love an Atom pop. Or a Jay Garrick. Grodd or King Shark would be nice but I have given up expecting something that big from a mystery box. Maybe Dueling Firestorms.
[img]Check%20out%20@CareyJohnson919’s%20Tweet:%20https://twitter.com/CareyJohnson919/status/935495745569992707?s=09[/img]

alex_dewitt

Re: Legion Of Collectors DC TV Box Pop Speculation

Postby alex_dewitt » Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:08 am

Since the box art shows Arrow, my guess is that the POP! is related to the Arrow TV series. But that's just my personal guess.

First LoC Box showed Batman and the POP! was Batman.

saul_damascus

Postby saul_damascus » Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:14 am

The atom is arrow related. We don't need another arrow pop
[img]Check%20out%20@CareyJohnson919’s%20Tweet:%20https://twitter.com/CareyJohnson919/status/935495745569992707?s=09[/img]

alex_dewitt

Postby alex_dewitt » Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:24 am

saul_damascus wrote:The atom is arrow related. We don't need another arrow pop

Well, I definitely need one with his new outfit. I'd also love to see a Speedy or Arsenal POP!. But I hope these aren't gonna be exclusive to LoC since it's not available here.

WolfXGames

Postby WolfXGames » Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:31 am

From what i have read it's flash, arrow, and supergirl. Legends of tomorrow will probably have it's own line with the main cast. My guess is Jay Garrick, Martian Manhunter, or dark archer. Maybe flash, arrow, supergirl in a different pose.
Last edited by WolfXGames on Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

saul_damascus

Postby saul_damascus » Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:32 am

alex_dewitt wrote:Well, I definitely need one with his new outfit. I'd also love to see a Speedy or Arsenal POP!. But I hope these aren't gonna be exclusive to LoC since it's not available here.

We are getting speedy and the new outfit. Both were in the catalog

saul_damascus

Postby saul_damascus » Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:33 am

WolfXGames wrote:From what i have read it's flash, arrow, and supergirl. Legends of tomorrow will probably have it's own line with the main cast. My guess is Jay Garrick, Martian Manhunter, or dark archer.

As long as it isn't Gotham. I can't see them doing a supergirl pop before her line is released

WolfXGames

Postby WolfXGames » Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:35 am

saul_damascus wrote:As long as it isn't Gotham. I can't see them doing a supergirl pop before her line is released

Same here. Kinda a good thing as I dont really follow supergirl XD

Valde
HOF 2022 & CotM
HOF 2022 & CotM

Postby Valde » Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:35 am

Well based off this past months Smugglers Bounty I'm guessing it won't be variants of the advertised characters. Maybe Roy/Speedy? I can't see the Pop from Supergirl actually coming out before the rest of the line does, ya know?
Grail: Super Freddy
Jason - va1de on Instagram
ImageImageImage

saul_damascus

Postby saul_damascus » Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:37 am

WolfXGames wrote:Same here. Kinda a good thing as I dont really follow supergirl XD

Deadshot would be nice. Though I doubt we would get him from the tv line. I wouldn't mind a vixen pop either

Battastic
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Battastic » Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:37 am

I wish it wasn't just limited to the 3 (Arrow, Flash, Supergirl). As much as I love Arrow and Flash, and I like the Supergirl show....I would have liked to see the others listed at least as having the potential of being in the box. Even if Legends is basically in the Arrow & Flash universe
iZombie, Lucifer, Gotham, Legends of Tomorrow

On a side note, there is a new section for "Powered by Funko". That is where all the sub box discussions were moved to.
"If you can't have fun, if you can't laugh, if you can't enjoy it...it's not worth it." - Joey

saul_damascus

Postby saul_damascus » Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:45 am

Battastic wrote:I wish it wasn't just limited to the 3 (Arrow, Flash, Supergirl). As much as I love Arrow and Flash, and I like the Supergirl show....I would have liked to see the others listed at least as having the potential of being in the box. Even if Legends is basically in the Arrow & Flash universe
iZombie, Lucifer, Gotham, Legends of Tomorrow

On a side note, there is a new section for "Powered by Funko". That is where all the sub box discussions were moved to.

Thank you so much. I really wanted a sub forum for the sub box conversations cause I felt it cluttered the forum.(says the guy who started his own thread)

alex_dewitt

Postby alex_dewitt » Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:15 am

saul_damascus wrote:We are getting speedy and the new outfit. Both were in the catalog

Oh yeah forgot about Arrow being in the catalog and therefor no exclusive. But Speedy was in there too? HYPE :eek: \:D/

frankusho

Postby frankusho » Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:38 am

Hmmm.... which "major" hero characters are left from Arrow and The Flash?

From Arrow, we have Speedy, who was announced at the Toy Fair. If they choose this show, I'm predicting either Diggle in his helmet, Ray Palmer (The Atom) or Roy (Aresenal).

From the Flash, Zoom was announced at the Toy Fair. If they choose this show, I'm predicting Jay Garrick.

i personally can't see Super Girl or FireStorm being selected since they are already listed for pre-order... unless they do show-accurate versions.

a99kitten
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby a99kitten » Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:42 pm

Merlyn would be nice!
FunKlub member #10577 Celeste reporting for duty :) December 2016 Collector of the Month! 2021 Hall of Fame!
5 Customs, 70 protos, 2800+ POPs (+ MLP vinyls, Hikari, Wobblers, Minis, Soda, Dorbz..)

ImageImage

JohnnyPOP

Postby JohnnyPOP » Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:44 pm

I can't wait for this box. I love all three of the shows listed and I'm hopeful that inside will be a character we haven't seen. I'd love an Arsenal/Roy pop and he's really one of the few main characters we haven't seen anything Funko from, but have seen in other toy lines. But at the same time, I'm hoping we get a Black Canary Pop too. (Laurel not Sara.) If it's Flash, then maybe we'll finally get Caitlin or Cisco.

Spoiler: show
I don't know if I can see them doing them for the box unless it's their Earth-2 counterparts though. (Killer Frost/Reverb)

Supergirl will probably be the pin/patch/shirt, but who knows. They could surprise us. But honestly I know I'll be happy with anything they put in this box. I'm already in love with it.

saul_damascus

Postby saul_damascus » Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:30 pm

frankusho wrote:Hmmm.... which "major" hero characters are left from Arrow and The Flash?

From Arrow, we have Speedy, who was announced at the Toy Fair. If they choose this show, I'm predicting either Diggle in his helmet, Ray Palmer (The Atom) or Roy (Aresenal).

From the Flash, Zoom was announced at the Toy Fair. If they choose this show, I'm predicting Jay Garrick.

i personally can't see Super Girl or FireStorm being selected since they are already listed for pre-order... unless they do show-accurate versions.

Oh yeah i meant fire storm from the show. Which is why insaid dueling fire storms. We could get jackson and ronnie

Battastic
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Battastic » Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:05 am

frankusho wrote:Hmmm.... which "major" hero characters are left from Arrow and The Flash?

I guess "major" depends on the season lol

Arrow - the Atom, Vixen, Firestorm (Ronnie), Firstorm (Jax), Wildcat, Black Canary (Laurel), Spartan, Arsenal, the Huntress, Capt. Lance, Lyla, Nyssa, Sin, Katana

Flash - Cisco, Caitlin, Earth 2 Jay Garrick, Hawkgirl, Hawkman, Iris, Joe West, Patty Spivot

frankusho

Postby frankusho » Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:50 am

Battastic wrote:I guess "major" depends on the season lol

Arrow - the Atom, Vixen, Firestorm (Ronnie), Firstorm (Jax), Wildcat, Black Canary (Laurel), Spartan, Arsenal, the Huntress, Capt. Lance, Lyla, Nyssa, Sin, Katana

Flash - Cisco, Caitlin, Earth 2 Jay Garrick, Hawkgirl, Hawkman, Iris, Joe West, Patty Spivot

True lol. Good lists! I think you covered all of them. They can always take the "SDCC 2015 route" and do an unmasked Reverse Flash or Unmasked Zoom.

AngryGroot

Postby AngryGroot » Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:36 pm

Battastic wrote:Arrow - the Atom, Vixen, Firestorm (Ronnie), Firstorm (Jax), Wildcat, Black Canary (Laurel), Spartan, Arsenal, the Huntress, Capt. Lance, Lyla, Nyssa, Sin, Katana

Let's also hope for
Arrow: Cupid, Dahrk, Ra's al guhl.
Flash: Heatwave, Killer Frost, Deathstorm, Reverb, pied piper, Gorilla Grodd.
Supergirl: Bizarro girl, Silver Banshee, Martian Manhunter, Jimmy Olsen.
I just hope that we don't get the pop ride WW in the box. I'd rather get two tv funkos than the ride, and purchase the ride at a store.
SIDE NOTE: Unmasked John Wesley Shipp Flash pop would be pretty cool with a classic Mark Hamill trickster pop!!!
ImageImage
Marvel & Heroes POP! Count: 188 Total POP! Count:211
First POP!: Baby Groot
Last 3: Unmasked Flash, SDCC Heisenberg, Dr. Doom
ISO: Metallic Shazam, Compound Hulk, Metallic Doctor Doom

Battastic
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Battastic » Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:57 am

AngryGroot wrote:Let's also hope for
I just hope that we don't get the pop ride WW in the box. I'd rather get two tv funkos than the ride, and purchase the ride at a store.
SIDE NOTE: Unmasked John Wesley Shipp Flash pop would be pretty cool with a classic Mark Hamill trickster pop!!!

I agree but his post said heroes so I skipped the villains lol
Don't forget King Shark
I don't think we will get the WW ride, it has nothing to do with the DC TV universe
"If you can't have fun, if you can't laugh, if you can't enjoy it...it's not worth it." - Joey

AngryGroot

Postby AngryGroot » Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:40 pm

Battastic wrote:Don't forget King Shark
I don't think we will get the WW ride, it has nothing to do with the DC TV universe

Aghhhh! I can't believe I forgot King Shark...he needs to be a 6 inch pop!
While Wonder Woman may not have anything to do with the Arrowverse tv series (Arrow, Flash, and Supergirl), the font on the box matches the font from the Wonder Woman tv series from the 1970's. Looking back I don't think DC or Funko would show us this if it were going to be part of the box though.
ImageImage
Marvel & Heroes POP! Count: 188 Total POP! Count:211
First POP!: Baby Groot
Last 3: Unmasked Flash, SDCC Heisenberg, Dr. Doom
ISO: Metallic Shazam, Compound Hulk, Metallic Doctor Doom

JohnnyPOP

Postby JohnnyPOP » Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:01 pm

AngryGroot wrote:Aghhhh! I can't believe I forgot King Shark...he needs to be a 6 inch pop!
While Wonder Woman may not have anything to do with the Arrowverse tv series (Arrow, Flash, and Supergirl), the font on the box matches the font from the Wonder Woman tv series from the 1970's. Looking back I don't think DC or Funko would show us this if it were going to be part of the box though.

They already mentioned it would be Arrow/The Flash/Supergirl though. At least, I'm 95% sure they did. Plus those were the three characters in the little teaser video.

BigM
HoF 2019 & CotM
HoF 2019 & CotM

Postby BigM » Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:27 am

My guess is the Atom. It wouldn't be hard to take an existing mold and redo it. Plus it would be a new character which is always welcome.
Mickey :SW7:
IG: Fuzzybunnyshogun
Looking for IRON MAIDEN POP PROTOS
Team Deadpool!
COTM 01/17

saul_damascus

Postby saul_damascus » Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:36 pm

Saw a gif just now that showed the upcoming supergirl pop as part of the ad for this box. Except that pop has nothing to do with the tv show.

thejosh2010
HoF 2020 & CotM
HoF 2020 & CotM

Postby thejosh2010 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:59 pm

Battastic wrote:
AngryGroot wrote:Let's also hope for

I agree but his post said heroes so I skipped the villains lol
Don't forget King Shark

Maybe the Martian Manhunter would be an awesome DC Tv POP!? and Dorbz :compress:
COTM 01/18
HALL OF FAME 2020 #79
IG: THEJOSH2010
Funko LOVE in the Heart of the Appalachia

PopNoggles

Postby PopNoggles » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:31 am

I wouldn't be surprised if it's a Super Girl pop..
ImageImage

shogunjlips

Postby shogunjlips » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:43 pm

saul_damascus wrote:The atom is arrow related. We don't need another arrow pop

'need' is the key word here

besides for Hulkbuster and Armor Batman, have there been any Box POPs that are integral to the line?

why would they limit themselves by putting out a Box POP that would sell well at retail?

prepare yourselves for Harrison Wells/Unmasked Reverse Flash.
all the hits, all the time

saul_damascus

Postby saul_damascus » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:32 pm

Id be be fine with unmasked zoom. Id say super mini ant man was needed

shogunjlips

Postby shogunjlips » Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:03 pm

mini ant man is a good call
all the hits, all the time

nerdandcheese

Postby nerdandcheese » Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:26 pm

I remember hearing that DC was giving them more flexibility. Maybe we'll get something totally unexpected.
Larry
IG: nerdandcheese

sromo006

Postby sromo006 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:57 pm

I cant wait till they are doing throwback DC TV (Wonder Woman, Smallville, etc)
Chicago area Funatic!

Funklub member #14393

Fundays 2015
Fun Days Fan Video Contest 2015: https://youtu.be/Qdu-b_GKoVo
Fundays 2018
FDO 7
FDO 8

Holy Grails: Flash Point Batman, White Lantern Superman Freddy, Planet Arlia Vegeta, Patina Batman
Image Image

hojo

Postby hojo » Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:32 pm

I would really love to see Caitlin and Cisco finally get their own Pops. Although I would prefer them to be a standard release rather than a subscription exclusive. However, I wouldn't mind seeing variants being made for the subscription as Killer Frost and Vibe.

JohnnyPOP

Postby JohnnyPOP » Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:22 pm

I wish I could remember what the tweet was, but I'm pretty sure it was in the recent Q&A - anyway, they mentioned something about Supergirl and this box. So maybe we will see a Supergirl based pop in it?

Link to the tweet.

I guess take from it what you will.

saul_damascus

Postby saul_damascus » Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:32 pm

nikko
HoF 2019 & CotM
HoF 2019 & CotM

Postby nikko » Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:41 pm

Arrow, Flash and Supergirl Dorbz 3-pack? :)

saul_damascus

Postby saul_damascus » Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:52 pm

The thing I don't like about that trailer is they are acting like that supergirl pop is based of the tv series which it clearly isn't.

JUFunko

Postby JUFunko » Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:37 pm

You honestly think they would spoil that in the trailer? Of course they used an existing model.
I'm Justin! Funklub #11840

Grails: Pink Ranger and White Phoenix

Newest POP!: Ashoka Tano (Hot Topic)

Return to “Powered by Funko”