Marvel Collector Corps issues.

Get a subscription to happiness and talk all about it here. These are the ultimate Boxes of Fun.
Hourglass75

Marvel Collector Corps issues.

Postby Hourglass75 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:09 am

So I'm not sure if this is the right place for this question. If it's not I'm sorry. I got charged 3 times twice for previous subscription I stopped Auto-Pay on. It seems like a lot of people are experiencing issues with payment processing this month. Does anyone have any idea what's going on. I know MCC had issues with processing payments, when it first started last April, but I've seen Funko post several statements that issues were resolved. I'm just wondering if anyone has any insight on to what the heck is going on. I've accepted fact that MCC customer service is not great but this unforced error, would have caused my rent check to bounce if I hadn't accidentally stumbled on it when I was checking MCC website. Anyone else having issues or is this just an anomalous, fluke?

goheels0509

Re: Marvel Collector Corps issues.

Postby goheels0509 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:26 am

I just had the same issue out of the DC subscription. I created an account to to get the armored batman pop and then turned auto renew off. Just recently checked to confirm it was still set to off and discovered that I had a "processing payment" for the upcoming box even though it was turned off. It makes no sense. I guess I'll have to check both DC and Marvel to confirm I'm not being charged each month. Also sent customer service an email about it(not that it will do any good).

adapa

Re: Marvel Collector Corps issues.

Postby adapa » Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:43 am

For some unknown reason, Marvel collectors corp has decided to not automatically renew my founders subscription- The CC is good and not expired yet they've cancelled my membership.

to be honest, i am tired of them & while i do enjoy opening the boxes. I find what ends up happening is i get a bunch of stuff that doesn't fit into my collections. Full disclosure, i have *way way way* too much stuff in my collections.

Return to “Powered by Funko”