MCC subscribers

Get a subscription to happiness and talk all about it here. These are the ultimate Boxes of Fun.
Hourglass75

MCC subscribers

Postby Hourglass75 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:30 am

I have a couple questions for subscribers. Didn't Funko claim they'd be issuing exclusive POP with each new box, after the GOTG box debacle? Is there any chance there will be no POP included this month? Deadpool was my first box & took 14 days after cut off to be delivered. Is 12-15 days, after cutoff, a good estimate on delivery time? I've been told delivery depends on date ordered, so if I ordered on March 4, as opposed to Febuary 6 for Deadpool box, will that change delivery date, or is 12-15 a good rule of thumb. In case you couldn't tell, I'm really excited for this month. Who else is excited? I really hope it has a good shirt I can wear to the movie. I wore the Deadpool MCC shirt to my second showing of Deadpool and recived a lot of compliments on it, so hopefully, assuming there is a POP included, the shirt will be as cool as POP.

zaghawk
HoF 2020 & CotM
HoF 2020 & CotM

Re: MCC subscribers

Postby zaghawk » Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:40 am

I didn't really consider the GOTG box a "debacle" considering they were some pretty unique, cute, and sweet winter items for the season. I mean a POP ornament set for tree, a nice scarf, and a mug for your hot cocoa?

That aside, I'm pretty sure every box from here on out will have your standard POP (or POPs) in it. There has been only one box I didn't care much for, which is Morbius, but thankfully it's pretty easy to trade POPs you don't want as long as they are "exclusive". So yeah subscribe with confidence :)
Gavin

FunKlub # 14297

DanTaylor

Postby DanTaylor » Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:29 am

Ive gotten 2 boxes so far from them. I signed up for deadpool and shipping time seemed OK with it. Not fast but not really slow either. I have since cancelled that subscription and started a new one so I could back order the Avengers one and shipping on that box seemed a bit quicker than my deadpool one. I do know boxes start shipping next week per email between myself and Funko(had some billing questions for them). Im thinking and hoping that there's a cool shirt like the deadpool one and an exclusive pop for sure. I should be getting 2 boxes for this month 1 I paid for and the other I won off facebook =)

treswright

Postby treswright » Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:12 pm

Hourglass75 wrote:Didn't Funko claim they'd be issuing exclusive POP with each new box, after the GOTG box debacle? Is there any chance there will be no POP included this month?

I think what people got upset about was they were expecting an exclusive of one of the "normal" Pop figures. But to Funko, "Pop!" doesn't just mean the figures. It also means pen toppers, pins, pocket Pops and yes, in the case of the GotG box it meant Pop ornaments. so every box HAS included an exclusive Pop by their definition even though that definition doesn't match what some of their customers are thinking. So when you say "is there any chance there will be no Pop" this month or any other month, the answer is no, there's no chance of that. A unique Pop product will always be included. But if you really mean will there always be a typical Pop vinyl figure then the answer is "only Funko knows". But I doubt it, Funko likes to mix things up now and then and I'm sure there will be one or more future boxes that contain some Pop variation other than the typical vinyl figure.

Deadpool was my first box & took 14 days after cut off to be delivered. Is 12-15 days, after cutoff, a good estimate on delivery time?

I think so. It depends on how far you are from a distribution center. They used to have a center about 15 miles from me and I got my boxes the day they started shipping which was awesome! Now they're shipping them from elsewhere and I'm one of the last to get it lol
Howdy, I'm Tres :-)

kiptrip

Postby kiptrip » Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:28 am

I'm half glad I missed out on this box, but I feel like I need that GOTG scarf.
ISO: Chase Error Batman, Walmart Toothless, HT Thor with Helmet, Metallic Nightwing, Glitter Celestia, Glitter Luna, MM Blue Trixie, MM Santa Jack

Return to “Powered by Funko”