Marvel Collector Corps June Box - Women of Power

Get a subscription to happiness and talk all about it here. These are the ultimate Boxes of Fun.
Hourglass75

Re: Marvel Collector Corps June Box - Women of Power

Postby Hourglass75 » Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:01 pm

Although I will say
Spoiler: show
the POP
is one of my favorite ever.

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:40 pm

FawnyLovesFunko wrote:I have a confession....

I have no idea who Squirrel Girl is.

I only ordered this box to get a couple older boxes for my boys' birthday. So I may hit some of you up who have requested items.

:tongue9: :tongue9: :tongue9: :tongue9: :tongue9: :tongue9: :tongue9: :tongue9: :tongue9: :tongue9: :tongue9: :tongue9: :tongue9: I would HIGHLY recommend giving her Marvel Wiki page a read. And then a good portion of her comics.
I'm Julian. HowardTheFunatic on IG!
ISO: FREDDY FUNKO CAPTAIN AMERICA, FREDDY FUNKO STORMTROOPER, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS 3 PACK, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

Fawny

Postby Fawny » Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:49 pm

HowardTheDuck wrote:

I only ordered this box to get a couple older boxes for my boys' birthday. So I may hit some of you up who have requested items.

:tongue9: :tongue9: :tongue9: :tongue9: :tongue9: :tongue9: :tongue9: :tongue9: :tongue9: :tongue9: :tongue9: :tongue9: :tongue9: I would HIGHLY recommend giving her Marvel Wiki page a read. And then a good portion of her comics.

lol I asked my 9 year olds. Problem solved. :roflmao:
Image Image
Courtesies: SPN Sig: ChinoX Team Badges: valorandvellum Team Tardis: hailmary25

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:51 pm

FawnyLovesFunko wrote:
HowardTheDuck wrote:

lol I asked my 9 year olds. Problem solved. :roflmao:

Good call. My box came yesterday and I'm still amazed by it's beauty.
ISO: FREDDY FUNKO CAPTAIN AMERICA, FREDDY FUNKO STORMTROOPER, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS 3 PACK, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

LatinFunko

Postby LatinFunko » Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:56 pm

Nice box.
OWNER
http://www.thefunexchange.com

IG & Facebook @thefunexchange

Image :wwe5: Image

Fundays 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2022

FDO7 Sacramento | FDO8 San Francisco

Fright Night | HQ Grand Opening | Making Fun Movie Premiere | FunKon

Rexus

Postby Rexus » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:44 pm

Gotta say I was kind of disappointed by the box and for me that's a first. The tshirt looks very generic and nothing like the great shirts we've come to expect.
The comic cover was very weird. Why have Captain Marvel and her old Ms Marvel design if she hasn't worn that in ages. Why was Elektra on it if she hasn't been in a main comic in forever.
The pop was okay I guess. Wouldn't consider her as popular as most people would
Overall the box was very much a miss for me considering how excited I was about it
Hi! Name's Alexis
It all started with the First Avenger...Captain America!
Grails: SDCC Metallic Captain America, Comic Expo Cap, Proto Cap

beckham07

Postby beckham07 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:53 pm

firt time to get an MCC box, my order is still processing up to now....how long should i wait before i send hate email to mcc customer service? thanks

jambes
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby jambes » Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:34 pm

Yeah mine has been processing for 9 days now. Not sure if that's normal. Kind of want to cancel it anyway after sering the leaks.

Barryyyyy

Postby Barryyyyy » Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:24 pm

Got my box today!!!

If anyone's interested, I ordered on May 18th, it wasn't scheduled to arrive until June 23rd. It came from Texas and traveled to Georgia. Hopefully more people start seeing theirs soon!
Hi! I'm Barry

Instagram: barryyyyy_mac

funkystark
Hall of Fame Class of 2011
Hall of Fame Class of 2011

Postby funkystark » Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:26 pm

Oh I want that pop! Glad I passed on the box overall but want that pop!!

CAHRULL
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby CAHRULL » Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:34 pm

Super pleased with this box. All the stuff inside was great, but more importantly it was the first MCC my wife was also able to get excited about! She loved it.
Hi, I'm Alex! IG: @CAHRULL_AZ

Oatmealman

Postby Oatmealman » Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:26 pm

I got my box today and am still loving the boxes! Wish there was a dorbz :P but still pleased overall! Added the patch\pin to my board and the pop was pretty great! I do have to agree with the "generic" feeling of the shirt though.. Anyways.. can't wait for Spiderman!
Matt
IG Oatmealman2287

Hourglass75

Postby Hourglass75 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:30 pm

Yeah mine was suppose to come today. Spent 2 days in Seattle, 2 in Portland OR and then went back to Federal Way WA for some unknown reason and has been delayed til 24th. Very frustrating

emcee

Postby emcee » Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:41 pm

Got my box today! While I am VERY pleased with the selection of the POP, I am not in love with the way these were put together. Was hoping they would look a little more seamless, but you can clearly tell they were put together not all that well. Good thing these are not in the front because as OOB it would eat at me.

Collecting since 2013 (Jon Snow)
POP! Count: Stopped counting

Barryyyyy

Postby Barryyyyy » Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:53 pm

emcee wrote:Got my box today! While I am VERY pleased with the selection of the POP, I am not in love with the way these were put together. Was hoping they would look a little more seamless, but you can clearly tell they were put together not all that well. Good thing these are not in the front because as OOB it would eat at me.

My Tippy-Toe looks the same! Gonna go check SG's tail right now..... :mad:
Hi! I'm Barry

Instagram: barryyyyy_mac

MarvelPopFan75

Postby MarvelPopFan75 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:53 pm

emcee wrote:Got my box today! While I am VERY pleased with the selection of the POP, I am not in love with the way these were put together. Was hoping they would look a little more seamless, but you can clearly tell they were put together not all that well. Good thing these are not in the front because as OOB it would eat at me.

I was expecting the seams, but they are far more pronounced than I would have expected with Funko's current quality.
Hello, my name is Kevin Rutan

Image Image Image Image Image

Princess

Postby Princess » Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:39 pm

OMG....I got my box today. Usually I still haven't even gotten the right tracking yet, let alone has it normally left the country! I only ended up getting my civil war box about three weeks ago, and this one is already here! I got the right tracking first time, and it arrived so fast it's unbelievable. Looks like Funko and their distributor have really got it together for the international deliveries. Credit where it is due....a huge thank you from me! Hope this is how it will be in the future :)

P.S. I LOVVVVVVVVVVVVE this box! Could not be happier with the Pop and the rest of the contents. Huge success for me!
signature created by bathtub-tigers

Deezy

Postby Deezy » Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:47 pm

My pet is anxiously awaiting it's arrival! Lol
Diana IG: deezy_r1
ImageLos Spastikos FantastikosImage

beckham07

Postby beckham07 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:48 pm

finally my order has been dispatched.
ordered june 14. sent june 20.

ginas_place

Postby ginas_place » Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:53 am

I love this box! So happy the tee-shirt is gray! Love that we got Mystery Minis in this box too!
Gina

I am a Funko Addict!
Sidekick in the Legion of Collectors
Hero of the Collector Corps
Pirate of the Smugglers Bounty

ISO: Unmasked Black Panther Dorbz

Hourglass75

Postby Hourglass75 » Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:15 pm

So I said I'd pay the $25 dollars for just the POP. I got my box today and I apparently payed $31.95 for POP, pin, Patch and comic book that I already have but liked. I'm giving away shirt, I can't stand Captain Marvel Mini so I'm giving those away. I'm very disappointed that they failed, with this box and disproved the no filler promise. The non-mystery mini's are the definition of filler when compared to contents of other boxes and the shirt looks like something I could get at Walmart, so it qualifies as filler as well. My POP had paint errors and Tippy Toe's head doesn't booble like it's suppose to and has pronounced, crack in head. I'm happy with concept and still really like the POP but the Marvel characters being represented with this box deserved better ancillary items. The expression on Captain Marvels face is inexcusable and I'm pretty sure it's someone at Funko trolling us. Also why the hell is the same character represented twice in POP form, on the comic? Sadly I think I'm done with MCC after dual CW and WoP disappointments.

emcee

Postby emcee » Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:02 pm

Hourglass75 wrote:So I said I'd pay the $25 dollars for just the POP. I got my box today and I apparently payed $31.95 for POP, pin, Patch and comic book that I already have but liked. I'm giving away shirt, I can't stand Captain Marvel Mini so I'm giving those away. I'm very disappointed that they failed, with this box and disproved the no filler promise. The non-mystery mini's are the definition of filler when compared to contents of other boxes and the shirt looks like something I could get at Walmart, so it qualifies as filler as well. My POP had paint errors and Tippy Toe's head doesn't booble like it's suppose to and has pronounced, crack in head. I'm happy with concept and still really like the POP but the Marvel characters being represented with this box deserved better ancillary items. The expression on Captain Marvels face is inexcusable and I'm pretty sure it's someone at Funko trolling us. Also why the hell is the same character represented twice in POP form, on the comic? Sadly I think I'm done with MCC after dual CW and WoP disappointments.

I feel like you're holding something back.
Collecting since 2013 (Jon Snow)
POP! Count: Stopped counting

minusdatails

Postby minusdatails » Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:38 pm

I got my box today! I love everything except for the shirt. I liked the concept art better, but oh well. Still very happy about this box!!
My name is Kyle and I may or may not be a cat. :cat:
GRAIL: Captain America Mega Dorbz

StarWarner
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby StarWarner » Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:25 pm

I loved this box. The Pop was exactly what I expected. Mine didn't have any issues.
One thing I did notice...Does anyone else think the Captain Marvel MM looks like she's making an impolite hand gesture?
I'm Tiffany. Instagram & Twitter: @star_warner
ImageImage

ISO:
Queen in the North Pop proto
Sansa Stark Rock Candy proto
Maleficent Protos
Harley Rock Candy and PSH protos
Luna Lovegood Pop or Rock Candy protos

ghostedaway

Postby ghostedaway » Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:22 pm

Love this box. I hope we get those Spider-Woman and Elektra pops on the comic book cover someday.
Bryan

treswright

Postby treswright » Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:04 pm

My 13-year-old son is constantly joking around about how Marvel must be running out of superhero ideas if they came up with a superhero called Squirrel Girl. He started it about 2 months ago and it's been a running gag between us ever since. I avoided all spoilers (as did he) and we opened the box together when it arrived yesterday and just busted out laughing lol Love it!
Howdy, I'm Tres :-)

Jango_Fresh
HoF 2015 & RotY
HoF 2015 & RotY

Postby Jango_Fresh » Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:16 pm

Hourglass75 wrote:So I said I'd pay the $25 dollars for just the POP. I got my box today and I apparently payed $31.95 for POP, pin, Patch and comic book that I already have but liked. I'm giving away shirt, I can't stand Captain Marvel Mini so I'm giving those away. I'm very disappointed that they failed, with this box and disproved the no filler promise. The non-mystery mini's are the definition of filler when compared to contents of other boxes and the shirt looks like something I could get at Walmart, so it qualifies as filler as well. My POP had paint errors and Tippy Toe's head doesn't booble like it's suppose to and has pronounced, crack in head. I'm happy with concept and still really like the POP but the Marvel characters being represented with this box deserved better ancillary items. The expression on Captain Marvels face is inexcusable and I'm pretty sure it's someone at Funko trolling us. Also why the hell is the same character represented twice in POP form, on the comic? Sadly I think I'm done with MCC after dual CW and WoP disappointments.

I would have to disagree with the minis being filler, they are still Funko product. I would have loved if they were actual mystery minis and not same two in each box.

I was hoping for a dorbz, but minis are well done, especially she hulk. I wish we got an actual pop tee for this box, I have zero marvel lady pop tees. SG pop is awesome though!
2012 Rookie of the Year

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:25 pm

I don't see Minis as filler either. I do agree that there should have been more than two though. (In my head I'm now imagining a whole case of Marvel Ladies minis)

ginas_place

Postby ginas_place » Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:51 pm

HowardTheDuck wrote:I don't see Minis as filler either. I do agree that there should have been more than two though. (In my head I'm now imagining a whole case of Marvel Ladies minis)

Yes please! :cheers: :bounce:
Gina

I am a Funko Addict!
Sidekick in the Legion of Collectors
Hero of the Collector Corps
Pirate of the Smugglers Bounty

ISO: Unmasked Black Panther Dorbz

MarvelPopFan75

Postby MarvelPopFan75 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:25 pm

Mystery Minis are awesome and have incredible detail for such a small product and calling them filler is a bit insulting to the people that collect the line. The contents of the boxes are going to vary which is what keeps the whole thing from going stale. If you are someone that doesn't appreciate at least a majority of the possible product lines that might show up in these boxes then the Collector Corps boxes might not be right for you.

RedPats

Postby RedPats » Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:29 pm

I love mystery minis and probably have around 50, but I just wish they were actually a "mystery" and had more than just the 2 that were offered. Should have been a chase mini lol
Hello, my name is Cody
Funko Collecting since 3/29/15
Instagram - funko.stoner
ImageImage

swind15

Postby swind15 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:41 pm

Great box! Not super thrilled with the character selection for the Pop, but it's an awesome Pop nonetheless.
Pop!: Lost count
Mystery mini: Lost count
Soda: 146
Dorbz: 140
Pop Pez: 31
Hikari: 21
Vynl: 22
Retro Freddy Funko: 4
Action Figures: 2
Wacky Wobbler: 2
Reaction: 2
Fabrications: 1

Original Fun Klub member# 14057

Fawny

Postby Fawny » Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:30 am

So I got my box today and was looking at the card....

Man, I would have loved that Elektra t-shirt. I wonder if they'll release it for sale.

Image Image
Courtesies: SPN Sig: ChinoX Team Badges: valorandvellum Team Tardis: hailmary25

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:35 pm

Got my box, loved everything but the shirt. I can't stand the color (my least favorite and for some reason they love it).
ISO Pockets Snapsie
2018 Punk Rock Bowling Champion

MarvelPopFan75

Postby MarvelPopFan75 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:01 pm

NCDS wrote:Got my box, loved everything but the shirt. I can't stand the color (my least favorite and for some reason they love it).

Grey is one of the easiest and cheapest dye colors to adhere to cotton, That is why it is used that often.

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:19 pm

FawnyLovesFunko wrote:So I got my box today and was looking at the card....

Man, I would have loved that Elektra t-shirt. I wonder if they'll release it for sale.

I said the same thing. With the Captain Marvel tee slated for regular release I'd hope she is too.

gogman

Postby gogman » Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:47 am

The minis are definitely not filler! I love them but agree there should have been four designs like the ant-man box.

The fact they made them though gets my hopes up there may be another Marvel minis comic based series on the way.

allhermight

Postby allhermight » Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:40 pm

I had to take the Pop! out of the box to fully appreciate it, but the minis are in their boxes and will likely stay there forever. The faces just creep me out so badly so I can't get into them or any minis.

Marvelous WD

Postby Marvelous WD » Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:22 pm

After seeing the spoilers, I knew the pop and shirt were going to my sister. When the box finally arrived, she was dying for me to get home from work so we could open it. She was wearing a gray Spider-Gwen tank that day. How ironic.

Strending625
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Strending625 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:46 am

HowardTheDuck wrote:
FawnyLovesFunko wrote:So I got my box today and was looking at the card....

I said the same thing. With the Captain Marvel tee slated for regular release I'd hope she is too.

I was thinking the same thing. My wife gets the MCC shirts and she really likes the one that it came with but we both agree the captain marvel and Electra shirts looked great.
Brandon
Duty today for a funner tomorrow
Pops: More than my wife needs to know about lol

Return to “Powered by Funko”