Marvel Collector Corps June Box - Women of Power

Get a subscription to happiness and talk all about it here. These are the ultimate Boxes of Fun.
MillieB

Re: Marvel Collector Corps June Box - Women of Power

Postby MillieB » Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:00 pm

emcee wrote:Got my box today! While I am VERY pleased with the selection of the POP, I am not in love with the way these were put together. Was hoping they would look a little more seamless, but you can clearly tell they were put together not all that well. Good thing these are not in the front because as OOB it would eat at me.

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one a little disappointed in the SG tail seam. Funko has been doing much better the the last year or so on the quality of the pops, that I think this is why it bothers me more.
Hi I'm Millaina

Dream Pops/Vinyls
Unmasked Jason
Flocked Wolfman

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:33 pm

MarvelPopFan75 wrote:
NCDS wrote:Got my box, loved everything but the shirt. I can't stand the color (my least favorite and for some reason they love it).

Grey is one of the easiest and cheapest dye colors to adhere to cotton, That is why it is used that often.

Gotcha, makes me sad :( I think I'll survive though :)
ISO Pockets Snapsie
2018 Punk Rock Bowling Champion

ruxy_100

Postby ruxy_100 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:23 pm

This was my very first MCC box, and the Pop was the only reason I bought it (thankfully the teasers we so blantant, so we all new exactlly what it was going to be).

I've just got into reading that character's comics, so it was absolutely a must buy.

I'm not interested in any of the other stuff, but I was only buying the box for the Pop so I don't mind. Although, I would have absoluetly loved it if they had included
Spoiler: show
a Spider Gwen dorb or a Captain Marvel Rock Candy figure

thejosh2010
HoF 2020 & CotM
HoF 2020 & CotM

Postby thejosh2010 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:24 pm

FawnyLovesFunko wrote:Quick question since this is my first box: How long after closing does it get shipped out? Mine still says processing.

All I know is that for me it takes at least a week to get my boxes... Did you order before the cutoff for sure??
COTM 01/18
HALL OF FAME 2020 #79
IG: THEJOSH2010
Funko LOVE in the Heart of the Appalachia

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:16 am

ruxy_100 wrote:This was my very first MCC box, and the Pop was the only reason I bought it (thankfully the teasers we so blantant, so we all new exactlly what it was going to be).

I've just got into reading that character's comics, so it was absolutely a must buy.

I'm not interested in any of the other stuff, but I was only buying the box for the Pop so I don't mind. Although, I would have absoluetly loved it if they had included
a Spider Gwen dorb or a Captain Marvel Rock Candy figure

I was really hoping for a Dorbz too. MCC Dorbz are the only ones I can justify having. (Besides the one in my sig)
I'm Julian. HowardTheFunatic on IG!
ISO: FREDDY FUNKO CAPTAIN AMERICA, FREDDY FUNKO STORMTROOPER, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS 3 PACK, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

saul_damascus

Postby saul_damascus » Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:56 am

It doesn't provide me an option to order this when I try to order the august box. Id like to get this one with the next box any advice?
[img]Check%20out%20@CareyJohnson919’s%20Tweet:%20https://twitter.com/CareyJohnson919/status/935495745569992707?s=09[/img]

saul_damascus

Postby saul_damascus » Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:04 am

Just figured it out. You have to actually check out with the current box before it adds it on
[img]Check%20out%20@CareyJohnson919’s%20Tweet:%20https://twitter.com/CareyJohnson919/status/935495745569992707?s=09[/img]

cn7gamer

Postby cn7gamer » Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:00 pm

Mail was on hold, so my daughters finally opened the Women of Power box and they just loved it.

They do not know who Squirrel Girl is except that I've mentioned her a few times as a cool super-hero. They loved the tiny squirrel and the She-Hulk and Captain Marvel figures were awesome.

I will definitely order the DC Women box.

EZA

Postby EZA » Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:49 pm

MillieB wrote:
emcee wrote:Got my box today! While I am VERY pleased with the selection of the POP, I am not in love with the way these were put together. Was hoping they would look a little more seamless, but you can clearly tell they were put together not all that well. Good thing these are not in the front because as OOB it would eat at me.

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one a little disappointed in the SG tail seam. Funko has been doing much better the the last year or so on the quality of the pops, that I think this is why it bothers me more.

You are lucky you got the broken tail chase variant!!! :-)

Eric collecting Funko since July 29, 2013 but a collector since 1977
Follow me on Instagram: needful_toys

Return to “Powered by Funko”