July Legion of Collectors - Suicide Squad.

Get a subscription to happiness and talk all about it here. These are the ultimate Boxes of Fun.
PopGoestheJess

Re: July Legion of Collectors - Suicide Squad.

Postby PopGoestheJess » Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:03 pm

Saw the contents. Not too bad. Disappointed about one thing, but I'll get over it. :)
Team Dorbz 4 Life
100th Pop! : False God Superman, 100th Dorbz: LOC Two-Face
10/27/17 Pre-Christmas Cometh!

groundhog7s

Postby groundhog7s » Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:17 pm

Nice, but I'm a little disappointed there weren't any
Spoiler: show
Dorbz.

That's all I was hoping for
since there were only four released with one exclusiev. Pops and Mystery Minis got tons of variety. :(
www.8-BitHero.com
redesigning pop culture one pixel at a time

ScarletFunko

Postby ScarletFunko » Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:25 pm

Do you guys have a link to the pics of the contents?

Edit: Found it. I'm happy I passed actually. Like the Pop and pin but that's about it.
Last edited by ScarletFunko on Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Higher, Further, Faster

Batphotography

Postby Batphotography » Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:30 pm

The only thing I liked is the pop and shirt -_-' oh wells
SDCC 2001 - SDCC 2002 - SDCC 2003 - SDCC 2004 - SDCC 2005 - SDCC 2006 - SDCC 2007 - SDCC 2008 - SDCC 2009 - SDCC 2010 - SDCC 2011 - SDCC 2012 - SDCC 2014 - SDCC 2015 - SDCC 2016 - SDCC 2017 - SDCC 2018 - SDCC 2019 - SDCC 2022 - SDCC 2023
Fundays 2015 - Fundays 2016 - Fundays 2023

IG: bat_photo_gal

ImageImage

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:59 pm

The pop and the shirt are really awesome but I don't regret not subbing still. I do need
Enchantress
for my set though.
I'm Julian. HowardTheFunatic on IG!
ISO: FREDDY FUNKO CAPTAIN AMERICA, FREDDY FUNKO STORMTROOPER, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS 3 PACK, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

perfectflaw00

Postby perfectflaw00 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:10 pm

Yeah a bit underwhelmed, might put the box or the pop up on ebay. Oh well that's the risk with mystery boxes, I did like the shirt though.

TheBoilerman

Postby TheBoilerman » Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:28 pm

Just watched the official unboxing. I am well-pleased.
I bought a Mystery Mini and thought it was cool. Now I have shelves covered in Funko vinyl products. What Happened?

saul_damascus

Postby saul_damascus » Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:54 pm

Mine is processing. Edit my sil's. This one isn't for me
[img]Check%20out%20@CareyJohnson919’s%20Tweet:%20https://twitter.com/CareyJohnson919/status/935495745569992707?s=09[/img]

JohnnyPOP

Postby JohnnyPOP » Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:23 pm

I just watched the official unboxing and I'm actually kind of sad that I couldn't get this box. The price point is just a little too high for me to manage but I really love a lot of the things in the box!

The idea of the figures is kind of cool and better suited to be tested out in these boxes than a regular retail market, so I think it's cool they're trying new things. I only want one of the characters they provided but I don't see it being too hard to get later on. I'm super happy with the pop though! I'm gonna try and grab it later for sure.

:cheers:

Tany

Postby Tany » Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:26 pm

I knew in my heart I should've ordered it when I heard rumors about the Pop... SIGH. Even though that's all I really wanted from it lol.
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Ohayou, I'm Tany-Chan~!!
Instagram: moonlarkly // Twitch: tanypop

*:・゚✧ ✧・゚:*

Pop #: Who knows? // First: Harley Quinn #34.
Newest: ECCC Haul // Wanted: Glitter Sailor Moon!
Holy Grails: White Raven & Amidala

wardengorri

Postby wardengorri » Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:17 am

Pretty great box! Loved the shirt and Pop, but
Would've much rather had a Joker Tuxedo or Boxer Dorbz or even a Slipknot Pop despite rumors that he's the first of the Squad to die.
Hey guys, i'm Drew!

MV6000

Postby MV6000 » Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:08 am

Just saw the unboxing video of the box and to be quite honest in my opinion of all the Funko boxes I have received (Every Smugglers Bounty and DC TV Legion of Collector's box) this would be the worst box I receive. I'm also not that excited for the up coming Legion of Collector's box so no more auto-renew for me.

While the POP does look cool I'm not a fan of Enchantress and don't care much about her. While the Harly and Joker figures look cool I would have preferred to have a second POP.

emgamera

Postby emgamera » Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:13 am

If any of you happen to be uninterested in the action figures (non-POP) from this box, let's have a conversation.

jambes
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby jambes » Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:33 am

emgamera wrote:If any of you happen to be uninterested in the action figures (non-POP) from this box, let's have a conversation.

I don't care for mine. Only subbed for the pop!. My box is still processing but we can work something out once I get it.

Rex Mason

Postby Rex Mason » Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:41 pm

I'm actually very, very happy with this box, even though I'll be looking to sell or trade the Pop itself.

Can't wait to see the new figures in person. They look like ReAction, but a bit better articulation wise. And I love that Katana got a little love (although I had my hopes up for a Dorbz figure). Also, the shirt is great! Can't wait to wear it on opening night!

AshleyWilbanks

Postby AshleyWilbanks » Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:06 pm

Totally psyched for this box, especially the
action figures!
I hope that Funko continues that product for a long time to come!
ImageImage

Follow me on Instagram: dccollectors
Follow me on Twitter: @dccollectors

Funko Pop! Fan16

Postby Funko Pop! Fan16 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:28 pm

Anyone's order still processing? Mine is.. Never have ordered a box like this before. Super excited for it though!
Jonathan is HERE!
ImageImageImageImage

Valde
HOF 2022 & CotM
HOF 2022 & CotM

Postby Valde » Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:28 pm

This is the best shirt so far, I always feel like the shirts should contain a Funko figure of some sort on it. I dig the reaction guys a lot, I was never into the ones previously made because they weren't my fandom. I'm kinda surprised how heavy Enchantress is, dat hair. The patch is also super unique.
Grail: Super Freddy
Jason - va1de on Instagram
ImageImageImage

hawkman2

Postby hawkman2 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:56 pm

For the price can't beat it.

Battastic
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Battastic » Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:47 pm

It is so sad to see people bidding on the POP from the sub boxes and seeing the price for that POP being more than the entire box.
Just order the box and give away, trade, or sell what you don't want.

With the exception of international customers. :D
"If you can't have fun, if you can't laugh, if you can't enjoy it...it's not worth it." - Joey

frankusho

Postby frankusho » Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:06 pm

These DC boxes have been great so far. I just got mine this morning, and I couldn't be happier.

NormanCaruso

Postby NormanCaruso » Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:13 pm

Suicide box is out for delivery. Can't wait to get it.
Have a question somebody can hopefully answer.
How come they don't double ship the boxes?
Received my first box last week (Armored Batman) and it just had a shipping label on the bottom of the box.

Valde
HOF 2022 & CotM
HOF 2022 & CotM

Postby Valde » Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:17 pm

NormanCaruso wrote:Suicide box is out for delivery. Can't wait to get it.
Received my first box last week (Armored Batman) and it just had a shipping label on the bottom of the box.

Do you mean you want them to put labels on the top and bottom of the box? Well the art in the top may be meant for people to display them or just to look cool. If they did double label them why would they even bother making artwork for the top of the box.
Grail: Super Freddy
Jason - va1de on Instagram
ImageImageImage

RedPats

Postby RedPats » Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:20 pm

Opening mine open as soon as I get home from work. I'm excited about the POP! Hoping mine came in good condition.
Hello, my name is Cody
Funko Collecting since 3/29/15
Instagram - funko.stoner
ImageImage

NormanCaruso

Postby NormanCaruso » Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:50 pm

Valde wrote:
NormanCaruso wrote:Suicide box is out for delivery. Can't wait to get it.

Do you mean you want them to put labels on the top and bottom of the box? Well the art in the top may be meant for people to display them or just to look cool. If they did double label them why would they even bother making artwork for the top of the box.

Want them to put the box in a plain brown box and then package and ship.
Box was literally the Collectors box with label on the bottom so everybody would know what was shipped and inside.

Battastic
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Battastic » Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:00 pm

Mine arrived today and almost everything was perfect. The top of the Harley figure's packaging was bent. I was able to fix it but now it's creased. I absolutely love the POP, the comic, and the shirt. I still wish we would have received 2 POPs...the other being Amanda Waller.

I understand the question above about the label. Because the label is on the bottom, it is always delivered upside down. Maybe label on the side would fix this and still leave the artwork in tact.
"If you can't have fun, if you can't laugh, if you can't enjoy it...it's not worth it." - Joey

NormanCaruso

Postby NormanCaruso » Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:58 pm

Battastic wrote:Mine arrived today and almost everything was perfect. The top of the Harley figure's packaging was bent. I was able to fix it but now it's creased. I absolutely love the POP, the comic, and the shirt. I still wish we would have received 2 POPs...the other being Amanda Waller.

I understand the question above about the label. Because the label is on the bottom, it is always delivered upside down. Maybe label on the side would fix this and still leave the artwork in tact.

Mine arrived today.
Love the Pop came with small damage but still great.
Still don't understand the lack of double boxing. Label just stuck on the bottom. Luckily have an honest postman.
Would be like buying a pair of shoes and just sticking the label on the box and mailing it. And then saying the shoes are inside so it's not a big deal.

Icetenka

Postby Icetenka » Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:35 am

I'm not sure how I feel about the box. I'm not a fan of the reaction figures. I agree that the shirt is the best shirt so far.
Wants:
Flash POP Proto

Littlemissplush

Postby Littlemissplush » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:22 am

Got mine today. Super sad that the Harley was floating around loose in there - she came off the card in transit I suppose. I'm an in the box sort and I collect Harleys so... it's sad that she loose because I'm just going to have to buy her off ebay or something just to have her packaging all together. Especially because I think the card looks really neat. Why couldn't it have been the Joker...
Hey, I'm Ashley!

Currently ISO: Connie and Peridot mystery minis

jambes
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby jambes » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:28 pm

My box was ordered the 24th and is still in processing

perfectflaw00

Postby perfectflaw00 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:33 pm

Littlemissplush wrote:Got mine today. Super sad that the Harley was floating around loose in there - she came off the card in transit I suppose. I'm an in the box sort and I collect Harleys so... it's sad that she loose because I'm just going to have to buy her off ebay or something just to have her packaging all together. Especially because I think the card looks really neat. Why couldn't it have been the Joker...

I've got one that I can send you, not a fan of these type of figures at all. They remind me of the old kenner star wars figures from the 80's

Littlemissplush

Postby Littlemissplush » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:03 pm

perfectflaw00 wrote:
Littlemissplush wrote:Got mine today. Super sad that the Harley was floating around loose in there - she came off the card in transit I suppose. I'm an in the box sort and I collect Harleys so... it's sad that she loose because I'm just going to have to buy her off ebay or something just to have her packaging all together. Especially because I think the card looks really neat. Why couldn't it have been the Joker...

I've got one that I can send you, not a fan of these type of figures at all. They remind me of the old kenner star wars figures from the 80's

Seriously? That would be so cool! I'll PM you
Hey, I'm Ashley!

Currently ISO: Connie and Peridot mystery minis

DarthScooby

Postby DarthScooby » Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:44 pm

First off let me say, I have loved every Legion of Collectors boxes so far. I am a massive DC fan, so maybe I am a bit biased lol. But each box has been really fun, and full of cool stuff. But when I opened my Suicide Squad Box yesterday....... I was blown away! The Enchantress Pop!, the comic, the as always awesome pin and patch, the shirt, all of that was great. But then, to my absolute shock, a 3.75" Joker and Harley Quinn from the upcoming Suicide Squad film!!

I know everyone knows about it now, but when I opened my box, I had NO idea. When I saw them, I was legit shocked. They look amazing! Thank you so much Funko, this was truly an awesome surprise. And for someone who has thousands of DC figures........ this was a fantastic and really fun edition to the collection.

Also, when you read the index card, everyone was only supposed to get one of these figures. Most everyone would have received Harley, but a select few would have received the Joker. So I think it was really cool of Funko to give everybody both. Thanks again to all the people at Funko :)

bonnjer

Postby bonnjer » Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:23 pm

Just got mine in. The Pop is great, but I love the shirt even better! Finally, a Legion of Collector's shirt with actual Pop figures on it. :)

POPtor WHO

Postby POPtor WHO » Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:34 pm

received my box a couple days ago and I'm very happy with it. Actually had a scary moment when I realized that the packing tape was already cut, and the contents looked like they had been rifled through (shirt was folded differently than usual and the POP was on it's side) but thankfully, the description card they are now including (which I also like very much) verified that everything was still there.

Love the POP and the shirt is the best DC one yet, I like the shirts to depict POP characters as opposed to the BvS and Arrow style. The patch and pin are also very cool, still gotta find something to put them on. I love the variant covers for the comics. The figures are pretty damn nice imo, one of the cards was bent but no worse than I've bought in a store. Very cool that Funko gave everyone both figures too. I think these will do well at retail as long as the pricepoint isn't too high (looking at you MLU and DCMV).

If I had to pick a favorite item, I'd say the shirt is it. The POP is usually the draw for me but since we kinda sorta knew who it was, it might have brought the excitement down a bit...idk maybe I'll change my mind once I've seen the flick.

TheBoilerman

Postby TheBoilerman » Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:18 pm

Just got back from the post office with mine. The pin and patch are fan-freakin-tastic as usual. The variant cover is great, but why can't we get modern comics?

The shirt is stellar, but not the coolest of the options they chose from. The one with Katana out front and Joker in the background was even better, I hope we see it at retail. I'll definitely wear mine when I go see the film.

I love the Pop, even though I'm not really a Pop collector.

As an action figure collector, I was stoked to hear about the figures, but, up close, they are pretty cheesy. Mine won't see display.

Overrall, it is another win for LoC! Too much Joker, but still a win.
I bought a Mystery Mini and thought it was cool. Now I have shelves covered in Funko vinyl products. What Happened?

Caius_Cosades

Postby Caius_Cosades » Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:08 pm

TheBoilerman wrote:Just got back from the post office with mine. The pin and patch are fan-freakin-tastic as usual. The variant cover is great, but why can't we get modern comics?

The shirt is stellar, but not the coolest of the options they chose from. The one with Katana out front and Joker in the background was even better, I hope we see it at retail. I'll definitely wear mine when I go see the film.

I love the Pop, even though I'm not really a Pop collector.

As an action figure collector, I was stoked to hear about the figures, but, up close, they are pretty cheesy. Mine won't see display.

Overrall, it is another win for LoC! Too much Joker, but still a win.

Agree with most of this. I love the shirt but I'm glad I'm not the only one that liked the concept with Joker in the background and Katana out in front a bit better. The Pop is great, better than I originally thought from just pictures and glams(but then POPs often are). I'm not really a fan of action figures, so I'm not big on the action figures that came inside, though I have to admit that they're quite a bit better than Reaction figures imo and that their packaging looks great. Haven't read the comic yet but it looks cool. Patch and pin are great though they always are. Quite a bit happier than I thought I'd be with this box :)

Funko Pop! Fan16

Postby Funko Pop! Fan16 » Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:02 pm

Anyone's order STILL processing? I messaged them last week and said I should have a tracking number by the end of this past week, but sadly didn't :(
Jonathan is HERE!
ImageImageImageImage

Fawny

Postby Fawny » Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:17 pm

Got my box today. I love the t-shirt but that's about it. The Pop is very well done, but it's not one I want to keep. She scares me a little. :-& And I'm not sure about the action figures either. All this may go up for sale.
Image Image
Courtesies: SPN Sig: ChinoX Team Badges: valorandvellum Team Tardis: hailmary25

JohnnyPOP

Postby JohnnyPOP » Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:55 pm

FawnyLovesFunko wrote:Got my box today. I love the t-shirt but that's about it. The Pop is very well done, but it's not one I want to keep. She scares me a little. :-& And I'm not sure about the action figures either. All this may go up for sale.

:-" If you choose to, I'm definitely interested in most of the box contents.

Return to “Powered by Funko”