What if you want a past box but not the current one?

Get a subscription to happiness and talk all about it here. These are the ultimate Boxes of Fun.
Fawny

What if you want a past box but not the current one?

Postby Fawny » Mon May 02, 2016 4:08 pm

I've been wondering about this. I want to order the Deadpool box for one of my boys for their birthday. But I don't want the Women of Power box. Just not interested. And I guess you have to order the current one to get a past one, correct?

*sigh* Not sure what to do. :-k
Image Image
Courtesies: SPN Sig: ChinoX Team Badges: valorandvellum Team Tardis: hailmary25

newhousebailey

Re: What if you want a past box but not the current one?

Postby newhousebailey » Mon May 02, 2016 4:33 pm

FawnyLovesFunko wrote:I've been wondering about this. I want to order the Deadpool box for one of my boys for their birthday. But I don't want the Women of Power box. Just not interested. And I guess you have to order the current one to get a past one, correct?

I think looking on eBay or asking a fellow Funatic for help would be the way to go. I paid for the full year so unfortunately I cannot help. Good luck!
Hello. My name is Mike and I am currently most excited about the Gravity Falls line.

ImageImage

treswright

Postby treswright » Tue May 03, 2016 3:50 pm

FawnyLovesFunko wrote:I've been wondering about this. I want to order the Deadpool box for one of my boys for their birthday. But I don't want the Women of Power box. Just not interested. And I guess you have to order the current one to get a past one, correct?

I have no idea if this would work, but to order the previous boxes you need to purchase a new sub as you already know. However, you can cancel a new sub at any time. So if you buy a new sub, then add on the previous box, then cancel the new sub, then I would think you would get the previous box without having to pay for the new sub (because the new subs aren't billed until they ship). I haven't heard of anyone trying that though.
Howdy, I'm Tres :-)

MyLittleFunkos
HoF 2016 & CotY
HoF 2016 & CotY

Postby MyLittleFunkos » Wed May 04, 2016 11:08 am

treswright wrote:

I have no idea if this would work, but to order the previous boxes you need to purchase a new sub as you already know. However, you can cancel a new sub at any time. So if you buy a new sub, then add on the previous box, then cancel the new sub, then I would think you would get the previous box without having to pay for the new sub (because the new subs aren't billed until they ship). I haven't heard of anyone trying that though.

I don't think that's how it works. I believe all orders are final and that you're billed right away. I was billed immediately for the LoC and MCC box even though they didn't ship for weeks.

You might get lucky and find an unopened box on eBay. Otherwise, you might have to order the upcoming box in order to add it on. The Collector Corps booth doesn't even sell the box at their show booths because there are so few left and they said the only way to get it was to order a new box and add it on.

Good luck!
I'm Abe

Fawny

Postby Fawny » Wed May 04, 2016 11:23 am

MyLittleFunkos wrote:
treswright wrote:

I don't think that's how it works. I believe all orders are final and that you're billed right away. I was billed immediately for the LoC and MCC box even though they didn't ship for weeks.

You might get lucky and find an unopened box on eBay. Otherwise, you might have to order the upcoming box in order to add it on. The Collector Corps booth doesn't even sell the box at their show booths because there are so few left and they said the only way to get it was to order a new box and add it on.

Good luck!

I may just order the latest box. Who knows, another Funatic may want one.
Image Image
Courtesies: SPN Sig: ChinoX Team Badges: valorandvellum Team Tardis: hailmary25

Childishtycoon

Postby Childishtycoon » Wed May 04, 2016 7:41 pm

I mean for the price of how much some of the pops tend to go for online, I would just order the new box and add on the one you want.
Do you guys believe Kylo Ren when he says he will finish what Darth Vader started?

The funatic formerly known as Jeremyb4815

Jezter
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Jezter » Fri May 06, 2016 2:31 pm

Childishtycoon wrote:I mean for the price of how much some of the pops tend to go for online, I would just order the new box and add on the one you want.

I was going to suggest this as well. I've seen people get a box and not like some of the items in it and sell the items later, sometimes for more than the box costs. If you don't like the Pop, patch and pin plus whatever else, I'm sure you could find someone willing to buy them from you, if not the entire box.
Hey I'm John! :joker:

Pops!- 716ish
Dorbz: 34
Mystery Minis: 33
Vinyl Idolz: 2
Hikari: 1
Mini-Hikari: 1
Instagram: courtjezter

This Is Where A Really Neat Signature Is Going To Go....Eventually...Maybe.

poppetmaster

Postby poppetmaster » Fri May 06, 2016 3:37 pm

MyLittleFunkos wrote:
treswright wrote:

Good luck!

At ECCC they had some of the MCC boxes. They had the debut LOC box, all of the SB boxes and select MCC boxes.

Return to “Powered by Funko”