Marvel Collector Corps August Box - Spider-Man

Get a subscription to happiness and talk all about it here. These are the ultimate Boxes of Fun.
Toronto

Re: Marvel Collector Corps August Box - Spider-Man

Postby Toronto » Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:11 pm

HavokAndChaos wrote:I for one love the hat idea because every box for everything has a t-shirt. Really wish they went flex fit over strap back though.

I love hats and I wish it was fitted hats instead - I buy more than enough shirts per month. The pop is alright... Would have lost it if it was Demogoblin (Summer of Goblins), Scarlet Spider (Ben Reilly) or Ben Reilly Spider-man. A Pop Ride with Spider-man and the Spider mobile!!!
ISO:Spidey/Pennywise/Mono Conans, Jubilee & Scott Pilgrim Protos [Scott Common/Dorbz]
Dream Pops:Toronto Raptors player Pops, Kimono jacket Daniel from Karate Kid 2.
Hopeful Next Funko Store Location?: The desperately needed Toronto, ON Canada #FunkoToronto
Recently Completed: Calendar Go Sailor Moon [Thanks RedRoo], Scott Pilgrim Proto - Ramona & Gideon, Mooby Protos - Both Yellow & White!

Alleycat
HoF 2008 & CotY
HoF 2008 & CotY

Postby Alleycat » Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:28 pm

treswright wrote: .......but enough with the ridiculous gangsta caps.......

I don't "get" these caps. They only seem to fit if I let them drop down to cover my eyes and half of my skull. If I wear one, I'll need to cut eye holes above the massive bill to be able to see. On the positive side, they leave a handy place to accommodate a few gerbils on top of ones head. :-k

Craig here......

Doc Funko

Postby Doc Funko » Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:56 am

Although the Spiderman cap is of a high quality, it was too small for my head, on the plus side my Grandson was so thrilled with it, I don't think he'll ever take it off.

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:26 pm

My little cousin saw mine with the Howard pin on it yesterday and loved it. Might need an extra. lol lol lol
I'm Julian. HowardTheFunatic on IG!
ISO: FREDDY FUNKO CAPTAIN AMERICA, FREDDY FUNKO STORMTROOPER, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS 3 PACK, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

robertk328

Postby robertk328 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:14 pm

Son and I finally opened this one the other day. Took forever to get here (around Labor Day) and I saved it for a day when it seemed it would be fun to open.

Everything was cool in there, between the two of us. While the hat isn't me, he nearly hasn't taken it off, but he's a kid so that's fine. Looking forward to the next box, and will probably sub to the DC box for the Batman villains ;-) Still need to order the Avengers and Secret Wars boxes (Civil War is hidden in the closet for another "rainy day")

Return to “Powered by Funko”