MCC Members only cart

Get a subscription to happiness and talk all about it here. These are the ultimate Boxes of Fun.
Strending625
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

MCC Members only cart

Postby Strending625 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:13 pm

MCC added a members only cart to order previous boxes if you are already a member. No more cancelling and renewing. Plus for the first 2 weeks boxes other than women of power are $17.50 :)
https://www.collectorcorps.com/blog/now ... -only-cart
Brandon
Duty today for a funner tomorrow
Pops: More than my wife needs to know about lol

POPtor WHO

Re: MCC Members only cart

Postby POPtor WHO » Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:51 pm

just read the e-mail myself. this is great, even if it's a bit late in the game. that price will encourage me to get the only box I haven't picked up yet...Secret Wars. I might even pick up an Ant-Man box too even though I got the POP on eBay before I signed up for the sub.
Last edited by POPtor WHO on Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fawny

Postby Fawny » Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:57 pm

That is great! Wish they had this when I ordered the boys' past boxes but that's okay. Good for the future.
Image Image
Courtesies: SPN Sig: ChinoX Team Badges: valorandvellum Team Tardis: hailmary25

Tinit

Postby Tinit » Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:18 pm

Members Only Cart and discount are only available in the US and Canada.

This is strange. The box does ship international but not if you would like to buy past boxes?

Anyone have found out what the "At a Glance" is/will be?

Princess

Postby Princess » Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:59 pm

Tinit wrote:
Members Only Cart and discount are only available in the US and Canada.

This is strange. The box does ship international but not if you would like to buy past boxes?

Anyone have found out what the "At a Glance" is/will be?

And yet again we seem to have been shafted. Sigh.
signature created by bathtub-tigers

michellepop
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby michellepop » Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:59 pm

Anyone know if they have plans to do the same thing for the smugglers bounty? Fingers crossed they do!!!

jye-318

Corps is offer member buy back !!

Postby jye-318 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:27 pm

What do you guys think about this? They are offering member to buy their old box with 30% off price!! Personally I think it's really bad since we already spend more money on what suppose be sold out items.

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Re: Corps is offer member buy back !!

Postby Geescube » Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:29 pm

jye-318 wrote:What do you guys think about this? They are offering member to buy their old box with 30% off price!! Personally I think it's really bad since we already spend more money on what suppose be sold out items.

When did they say any of the boxes were sold out? There was like one box in one size that sold out completely. :-s :-k

Not to mention they have offered past boxes previously, just without discount. So now that there is a discount its even better, imho. Not that it particularly matters to me because I am unable to buy the boxes with discount since im not a member anymore. \:D/

emcee

Postby emcee » Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:41 pm

Wait, things get cheaper over time? NEWS TO ME
Collecting since 2013 (Jon Snow)
POP! Count: Stopped counting

Boinky

Postby Boinky » Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:44 pm

I think this is kinda nice, since before you couldn't even order past boxes unless you ordered something new & at a discounted price - hope thier other boxes (Star Wars & DC) start to have this option soonish too

edit: Besides about the comment of no boxes selling out - the Deadpool box only show small t-shirt as an option & Avengers with only large & extra large - unless you don't care about the shirt (who wears small other than little kids anyway)

jambes
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby jambes » Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:20 pm

Boinky wrote:I think this is kinda nice, since before you couldn't even order past boxes unless you ordered something new & at a discounted price - hope thier other boxes (Star Wars & DC) start to have this option soonish too

edit: Besides about the comment of no boxes selling out - the Deadpool box only show small t-shirt as an option & Avengers with only large & extra large - unless you don't care about the shirt (who wears small other than little kids anyway)

I wear extra small because they dont have ladies sizes. :P

chezpopp

Postby chezpopp » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:36 pm

jambes wrote:
Boinky wrote:I think this is kinda nice, since before you couldn't even order past boxes unless you ordered something new & at a discounted price - hope thier other boxes (Star Wars & DC) start to have this option soonish too

I wear extra small because they dont have ladies sizes. :P

Yep. My wife too. I have to alternate sizes so she can get one too. I can't believe they don't offer women's sizes.

TurboBacon

Postby TurboBacon » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:39 pm

I had two subs until they started releasing caca boxes, then I dropped it and stayed at 1. So far theres nothing worth going back for 2nds on imo. I just keep one sub just for fun now, don't even really want most the stuff in there.

Its nice to have the discounted option though. Maybe I can help out some friends who want specific things but don't want to sub.

Boinky

Postby Boinky » Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:37 pm

doesn't the Hulkbuster from the first box still sell for decent amount though? & like the boxes with 2 pops?

jcrook

Postby jcrook » Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:45 pm

Think a friend of mine still has a sub, might take a look and have him order if I find something i need.
Funko Fundays 2017
FunKon 2021
SDCC 2017, 2018, 2022

I go by Crook

Coutstevo

Postby Coutstevo » Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:38 am

My wife signed me up for a year subscription for Father's Day so I'm happy I was able to order the avengers box! I wish they had the villians box too but didn't see it available.

Return to “Powered by Funko”