MCC year 1 super box.

Get a subscription to happiness and talk all about it here. These are the ultimate Boxes of Fun.
twirdman

Re: MCC year 1 super box.

Postby twirdman » Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:05 am

Well I just got my box today. Some of the stuff looks good and the Cap does look better in person but I still wish they included more. Also sadly the hat doesn't fit me or my brother.

jeffcrazy

Postby jeffcrazy » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:37 am

grendelscott wrote:For those who don't like the "flat brim" hat, you should be able to curve it. I believe the product I used to use was called "The Perfect Curve" or something like that. Since brims are now mostly made of plastic, you can throw them in a brim curver for a few days, which should reshape it.

I do that with my hats, too, but I use a super sophisticated piece of technology called a "Cup." :compress: \:D/ :bounce:

hmuriel212

Postby hmuriel212 » Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:07 am

AGREED!

pop_jumper wrote:You know what would have been cooler than offering a super duper mega YEAR ONE garbage box would have been selling each of those items individually on the MCC site. An item that represented each box of the year that you could pick, or buy in a bundle, would have been infinitely better.

Not saying anything in the box is bad. On their own, each item is actually really cool. But as a whole, as a $125 mystery box...it's underwhelming.

Now I can only hope they give us Phil Ulrich's Hobgoblin as a pop at some point.
ISO:

Stupor Daffy #255
Green Arrow #15
Raven (White) #108

http://www.poppriceguide.com/guide/member/collection/hmuriel212/5JXRPYF0ENUZ2464/

Mos_Eisley

Postby Mos_Eisley » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:43 am

hmuriel212 wrote:AGREED!

pop_jumper wrote:You know what would have been cooler than offering a super duper mega YEAR ONE garbage box would have been selling each of those items individually on the MCC site. An item that represented each box of the year that you could pick, or buy in a bundle, would have been infinitely better.

Not saying anything in the box is bad. On their own, each item is actually really cool. But as a whole, as a $125 mystery box...it's underwhelming.

Now I can only hope they give us Phil Ulrich's Hobgoblin as a pop at some point.

Only problem is they would never be able to sell anywhere close to the amount of Hikaris they just unloaded on to everyone.

Littlemissplush

Postby Littlemissplush » Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:50 pm

perfectflaw00 wrote:Fyi anyone looking for the hikari its been going for around $20 on ebay

Wow, that value dropped fast
Hey, I'm Ashley!

Currently ISO: Connie and Peridot mystery minis

perfectflaw00

Postby perfectflaw00 » Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:55 pm

Littlemissplush wrote:
perfectflaw00 wrote:Fyi anyone looking for the hikari its been going for around $20 on ebay

Like a rock, I'm still debating what to do with my box I've still got it packed up. And I honestly don't want to go thru the hassle of listing thru ebay.

twirdman

Postby twirdman » Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:15 am

perfectflaw00 wrote:
Littlemissplush wrote:

Like a rock, I'm still debating what to do with my box I've still got it packed up. And I honestly don't want to go thru the hassle of listing thru ebay.

Yeah because of the price drop I'm probably going to just keep mine.

TheBoilerman

Postby TheBoilerman » Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:30 pm

Finally pulled the trigger on the Dorbz. Got them for 15@. Thought that was a great deal.
I bought a Mystery Mini and thought it was cool. Now I have shelves covered in Funko vinyl products. What Happened?

ScarletFunko

Postby ScarletFunko » Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:05 pm

It seems the only thing retaining value is the Hobgoblin but even that is going down
Higher, Further, Faster

Return to “Powered by Funko”