MCC year 1 super box.

Get a subscription to happiness and talk all about it here. These are the ultimate Boxes of Fun.
ScarletFunko

Re: MCC year 1 super box.

Postby ScarletFunko » Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:51 am

Jango_Fresh wrote:I am a mod, and I am a huge Funko fan. I am passionate about the brand. Funko does more for its fan base than any company I know. A lot of that happening right here on this forum. So when someone says something like "why would Funko knowlingly upset fans?" I am going to step in and say something. I have been around since 2012, not quite a decade. Some of the people complaining that he most probably haven't been around here long to realize how much Funko does for us.

I am super pumped to have hobgoblin and she hulk and ant man Dorbz. If buying the hikari was only way to get these items, would do it in a heartbeat.

You do realize the person that said that was you right? And you said it in response to me when all I said was it had to have crossed their minds that those buying the box could be upset about a Hikari being the big ticket item. Not once did I, or anyone that I saw for that matter, say Funko wanted to knowingly upset fans. In fact me and a couple others jumped up right away and said no, of course they wouldn't. Because, as I said before, that would be simply ridiculous.

I'm still excited to get the Hobgoblin and Ant-Man Dorbz. Maybe I'll feel better about the Hikari in person but idk. Still love funko and all the normal sub boxes I have received thus far. Just don't think this was a good box at that price.
Higher, Further, Faster

perfectflaw00

Postby perfectflaw00 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:45 am

ScarletFunko wrote:
Jango_Fresh wrote:I am a mod, and I am a huge Funko fan. I am passionate about the brand. Funko does more for its fan base than any company I know. A lot of that happening right here on this forum. So when someone says something like "why would Funko knowlingly upset fans?" I am going to step in and say something. I have been around since 2012, not quite a decade. Some of the people complaining that he most probably haven't been around here long to realize how much Funko does for us.

I am super pumped to have hobgoblin and she hulk and ant man Dorbz. If buying the hikari was only way to get these items, would do it in a heartbeat.

You do realize the person that said that was you right? And you said it in response to me when all I said was it had to have crossed their minds that those buying the box could be upset about a Hikari being the big ticket item. Not once did I, or anyone that I saw for that matter, say Funko wanted to knowingly upset fans. In fact me and a couple others jumped up right away and said no, of course they wouldn't. Because, as I said before, that would be simply ridiculous.

I'm still excited to get the Hobgoblin and Ant-Man Dorbz. Maybe I'll feel better about the Hikari in person but idk. Still love funko and all the normal sub boxes I have received thus far. Just don't think this was a good box at that price.

Here's my idea of what they could've done to without making changes to the items themselves and it would've made them feel a little more unique/special
Hikari= give it actual edition size
Antman dorbz=metallic finish
She hulk=gamma glow in the dark
Hobgoblin=pumpkin bomb in hand
Groot hat=I've got nothing hats are terrible lol (not just this hat but any and all hats)

doao

Postby doao » Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:59 am

Wrudart wrote:I want to start off with I love this forum, great people all around!

That said, I just went through and read a few pages of the reactions... Vast majority are unhappy overall (I'm included in that group)

But what I really noticed is the only people really defending are the people that are moderators or around for about a decade now, just seems that they are unwilling/afraid to dissent

I really hope FUNKO does listen to the prevalent voice of the collectors and fixes the value issue going forward. There is a lot of trust we collectors are putting into the company with these blind boxes (personally I'm in for nearly $400 this year on them)

Many other people defending are people who didn't actually purchase it and are not out $125 for a pop and 2 dorbz

Jango_Fresh
HoF 2015 & RotY
HoF 2015 & RotY

Postby Jango_Fresh » Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:12 am

doao wrote:
Wrudart wrote:I want to start off with I love this forum, great people all around!

That said, I just went through and read a few pages of the reactions... Vast majority are unhappy overall (I'm included in that group)

But what I really noticed is the only people really defending are the people that are moderators or around for about a decade now, just seems that they are unwilling/afraid to dissent

I really hope FUNKO does listen to the prevalent voice of the collectors and fixes the value issue going forward. There is a lot of trust we collectors are putting into the company with these blind boxes (personally I'm in for nearly $400 this year on them)

Many other people defending are people who didn't actually purchase it and are not out $125 for a pop and 2 dorbz

You can say the same for other way around. Some of the YouTube videos I watched were people just bashing and complaining without having the box. its possible they got box later. but then why not wait till you had the box to do the review?
2012 Rookie of the Year

doao

Postby doao » Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:26 am

I will say although I am really displeased with the box, I really like Funko as a company. They do a lot to please their fans and even communicate here on the board. I have been happy with all MCC boxes, even the Guardians of the Galaxy Christmas box, which seemed to be the most hated box. I think the biggest problem is the difficulty people are having with seeing the $125 value in the year one box. I think Funko/Marvel dropped the ball with this box. It didn't feel like a reward to those who blindly signed up for a year and it was a slap to the face for SDCC attendees to receive their boxes before those of us who signed away almost $200 on blind boxes.

Will I be cancelling my MCC subscription? No.
Will I order a Year 2 box or anything "reward" offer? No.

MarvelPopFan75

Postby MarvelPopFan75 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:30 am

Personally I like just about everything in the box. I even like the design of the hikari, I just don't like the color. Funko had the opportunity to do something cool with it like a metallic or U.S. Agent colorway and instead decided to give us another golden cap statue.
Hello, my name is Kevin Rutan

Image Image Image Image Image

perfectflaw00

Postby perfectflaw00 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:36 am

doao wrote:I will say although I am really displeased with the box, I really like Funko as a company. They do a lot to please their fans and even communicate here on the board. I have been happy with all MCC boxes, even the Guardians of the Galaxy Christmas box, which seemed to be the most hated box. I think the biggest problem is the difficulty people are having with seeing the $125 value in the year one box. I think Funko/Marvel dropped the ball with this box. It didn't feel like a reward to those who blindly signed up for a year and it was a slap to the face for SDCC attendees to receive their boxes before those of us who signed away almost $200 on blind boxes.

I still like funko too, just picked up the new power ranger line from got topic this morning. Its ok to voice displeasure with a brand you like while still being a happy paying customer. But I'll be eagerly awaiting to see how the star wars year one box turns out.

philipali

Postby philipali » Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:44 am

except for the hikari captain america.. everything was great.. i think they should have went with a metallic hulkbuster... stan lee or an other pop/xl dorbz rather than the hikari..
ImageImageImage
Image ImageImage

perfectflaw00

Postby perfectflaw00 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:27 pm

philipali wrote:except for the hikari captain america.. everything was great.. i think they should have went with a metallic hulkbuster... stan lee or an other pop/xl dorbz rather than the hikari..

So got this delivered today which was nice because it wasn't supposed to arrive til the 3rd, after going thru it and seeing all the items up close I'm still let down by the box. I don't hate it but I've got this meh feeling about it and make of this what you will, my gf watched me go it and when I finished she said "is that it"? She's seen me unbox other marvel/dc collector corps boxes and was surprised there were only 5 items in it I tried explaining that the hikari was a high dollar item so that was what made up a bulk of the box. Probably going to selling it, now to decide if I should piece it out or just sell it outright, my hobgoblin box came with a 2 inch crinkle on the back top of the box so that's going to hurt its resale. Overall I give this box a C- , I'm thankful that there's a star wars box sandwiched in between marvel and dc because I want to see if they listen to fan feedback from this box and that will help me decide if I will purchase the Loc Super box (assuming there is one)

philipali

Postby philipali » Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:47 pm

if there's another superbox from any of it... i would now hesitate in getting it.. the hikari is fine but that hikari captain america was way below average
ImageImageImage
Image ImageImage

Wrudart

Postby Wrudart » Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:16 pm

Got my box today as well, and much like perfectflaw I was completely underwhelmed. My goblin also came with a big crease in the back (for the cost that pop should have arrived in a pop protector). My wife outright laughed at and ridiculed how dumb the Hikari looked. Since there's no resale market for the Hikari I just gave it to my kids to play with and the hat is already in the trash... Useless
:beerchug:

Valde
HOF 2022 & CotM
HOF 2022 & CotM

Postby Valde » Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:19 pm

I hope none of the displeased buy the next one. Recently I've been unhappy with mystery minis and from that I only plan on buying Superman or video game related ones.
Grail: Super Freddy
Jason - va1de on Instagram
ImageImageImage

perfectflaw00

Postby perfectflaw00 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:33 pm

Valde wrote:I hope none of the displeased buy the next one. Recently I've been unhappy with mystery minis and from that I only plan on buying Superman or video game related ones.

Luckily I don't really collect star wars so I'm going to use that as a gauge as to whether or not I buy the LoC box next year.

twirdman

Postby twirdman » Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:04 pm

perfectflaw00 wrote:
Valde wrote:I hope none of the displeased buy the next one. Recently I've been unhappy with mystery minis and from that I only plan on buying Superman or video game related ones.

Luckily I don't really collect star wars so I'm going to use that as a gauge as to whether or not I buy the LoC box next year.

Right now I'm only buying the Marvel one so if something drastic doesn't change with the LoC and Star Wars anniversary box I will be skipping the Marvel one for next year.

ScarletFunko

Postby ScarletFunko » Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:01 pm

Why? And it's an honest question.

I don't have an interest in the potential Legion of Collectors super box but, price dependent, I may spring for the Smuggler's Bounty one. I know that if its priced at $125 to expect a Hikari so I won't buy. But if it's lower, let's say $75 or $80 I'd be ok with that.
Higher, Further, Faster

Valde
HOF 2022 & CotM
HOF 2022 & CotM

Postby Valde » Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:12 pm

ScarletFunko wrote:

I don't have an interest in the potential Legion of Collectors super box but, price dependent, I may spring for the Smuggler's Bounty one. I know that if its priced at $125 to expect a Hikari so I won't buy. But if it's lower, let's say $75 or $80 I'd be ok with that.

Because when people get burnt they should learn and not get "tricked" again. When I am not happy with a product or service I won't think maybe next time it'll be better. For Smugglers bounty don't get mad when they include a Vader Hikari, he's coming.
Grail: Super Freddy
Jason - va1de on Instagram
ImageImageImage

ScarletFunko

Postby ScarletFunko » Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:16 pm

Valde wrote:
ScarletFunko wrote:

Because when people get burnt they should learn and not get "tricked" again. When I am not happy with a product or service I won't think maybe next time it'll be better. For Smugglers bounty don't get mad when they include a Vader Hikari, he's coming.

Fair enough.

If I bought the SB box for the same price and it had the same contents just Star Wars I wouldn't be mad at all because then it's totally on me. So if it's a bit cheaper I may go for it. And even if it's cheaper but with similar contents I still wouldn't be upset.
Higher, Further, Faster

janos89

Postby janos89 » Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:35 pm

Valde wrote:
ScarletFunko wrote:

lol Vader-"Consumer I am in your mystery Box!".
Hi I'm Johnny! and I'm a funko funatic!
Go Buckeyes!

janos89

Postby janos89 » Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:40 pm

People when they opened the year one box lol couldn't help it.
Hi I'm Johnny! and I'm a funko funatic!
Go Buckeyes!

Sn0wKing1

Postby Sn0wKing1 » Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:26 am

doao wrote:I will say although I am really displeased with the box, I really like Funko as a company. They do a lot to please their fans and even communicate here on the board. I have been happy with all MCC boxes, even the Guardians of the Galaxy Christmas box, which seemed to be the most hated box. I think the biggest problem is the difficulty people are having with seeing the $125 value in the year one box. I think Funko/Marvel dropped the ball with this box. It didn't feel like a reward to those who blindly signed up for a year and it was a slap to the face for SDCC attendees to receive their boxes before those of us who signed away almost $200 on blind boxes.

See this is where I think Funko might've dropped the ball the most in regards to the super box. I definitely agree that they should've worked out the logistics of it enough that the people who've supported these boxes and been subscribed since day one and so on were able to receive their box before any jo-blo who went to SDCC and just randomly bought one. Not saying people that attended sdcc shouldn't have gotten them but just better planning/foresight could've helped.
Pop count...recalculating
Dorbz count...recalculating
Proto count...not enough
Mystery mini count...Calculating...

names Tre
ISO Overwatch protos, Batman the Animated Series protos, and now Destiny protos

Image Image

Wrudart

Postby Wrudart » Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:10 am

I really think it was 100% intended this way though. Get all the subscribers to lock up their money (no refunds allowed) and don't show anything about contents so that when it gets to SDCC it's still a mystery box. If the contents were leaked before SDCC they wouldn't have sold 1/3 of what they sold at the convention
:beerchug:

jkcohen626

Postby jkcohen626 » Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:30 pm

Overall, I enjoyed this box. I liked every item in this box. I have long wanted to add a Hikari or two to my collection, but I have never wanted to shell out $80 for it, so I was very exited to find out that one was in this box. I love the Hobgoblin POP and I am very happy that it is a retool instead of a straight repaint of the Green Goblin on Glider. As someone who has joined "the dorbz side" I was pleased to find dorbz in this box, especially the She-Hulk one. The patch and pin are just a patch and pin, but they are both very cool. As far as the hat, I like the design and materials, but The flat brimmed style does not loom as good on me as a tradition curved brim. As far as issues with the box, I would have preferred more POPs instead of the Hikari and/or dorbz and I think that Funko took the easy way out by making almost everything a repaint. The Hobgoblin is a retool of Green Goblin on Glider, The Ant-man is based on a canceled ant-man dorbz that was in the Toy fair Catalog and the Hikari is just a repaint (and the color sucks). While I like every one of the items, I would have rather seen more items than the cool items that were included. For the amount of a Hikari, they could have put in 8 more POPs. As far as purchasing, the Year Two box (which we can assume is coming), the jury is still out until I see if this format will be the same for the year one boxes for Smugglers Bounty and Legion of Collectors (which we can also assume are coming).
Image Image Image Image
First Funko Product: Captain Rex Wobbler
First POP: Deadpool

treswright

Postby treswright » Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:29 pm

Valde wrote:For Smugglers bounty don't get mad when they include a Vader Hikari, he's coming.

Oh.... please.... no. I am planning on buying the SB Super Box because I love that sub way more than the Marvel one, and I am banking on them hearing all the complaints and stepping it up for SB. If they stick another ^%$& Hikari in a super box then I will go out and punch a kitten in the face lol
Howdy, I'm Tres :-)

Squird
Hall of Fame Class of 2012
Hall of Fame Class of 2012

Postby Squird » Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:04 pm

Wrudart wrote:I really think it was 100% intended this way though. Get all the subscribers to lock up their money (no refunds allowed) and don't show anything about contents so that when it gets to SDCC it's still a mystery box. If the contents were leaked before SDCC they wouldn't have sold 1/3 of what they sold at the convention

This might have been the case, except that they did the unboxing at preview night, at the booth, in front of God and everybody. If you were in line, you could have watched, tweeted, IG, and Reddited the whole thing.
Funklub: 11181

allhermight

Postby allhermight » Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:19 pm

Somehow, I am always out of town for work when my MCC boxes arrive. Despite knowing what is in this box and strongly disliking it, I'm anxious to get home to it. That's the power of Funko...

EZA

Postby EZA » Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:14 pm

jkcohen626 wrote:Overall, I enjoyed this box. I liked every item in this box. I have long wanted to add a Hikari or two to my collection, but I have never wanted to shell out $80 for it, so I was very exited to find out that one was in this box. I love the Hobgoblin POP and I am very happy that it is a retool instead of a straight repaint of the Green Goblin on Glider. As someone who has joined "the dorbz side" I was pleased to find dorbz in this box, especially the She-Hulk one. The patch and pin are just a patch and pin, but they are both very cool. As far as the hat, I like the design and materials, but The flat brimmed style does not loom as good on me as a tradition curved brim. As far as issues with the box, I would have preferred more POPs instead of the Hikari and/or dorbz and I think that Funko took the easy way out by making almost everything a repaint. The Hobgoblin is a retool of Green Goblin on Glider, The Ant-man is based on a canceled ant-man dorbz that was in the Toy fair Catalog and the Hikari is just a repaint (and the color sucks). While I like every one of the items, I would have rather seen more items than the cool items that were included. For the amount of a Hikari, they could have put in 8 more POPs. As far as purchasing, the Year Two box (which we can assume is coming), the jury is still out until I see if this format will be the same for the year one boxes for Smugglers Bounty and Legion of Collectors (which we can also assume are coming).

Please tell me where I can find Pops from $10 because in Canada they are between $15.00-$17.99 (for common pops) and that is pre 13% sales tax. LOL As for the Super Box mine came in Friday but I was out of town I got a notice I have to go to the post office to pick it up and it will cost me $32 duty to pick it up. But when the Star Wars super box comes out I will buy :-)

Eric collecting Funko since July 29, 2013 but a collector since 1977
Follow me on Instagram: needful_toys

xmaldigolax

Postby xmaldigolax » Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:51 am

I think this is the first box where I am keeping nearly everything. I am sending a friend the hobgoblin, but everything else is a keeper. I didn't like the captain america sculpt for the hikari at first, but seeing this one in person, I am sold on it. I can only hope for a year 2 box.

Only complaint? I work overnight, thought this box was going to be super limited, so i stayed awake 4 hours past the time i am usually asleep (mostly due to the site constantly crashing). I stuck through that thinking I need to get it or I will miss out and have to go to ebay. I felt elated when my order finally went through. then i found out i could have ordered it like, a week later if i wanted, or just bought it at SDCC. am i still happy with the box? yes. Will i buy year 2 if it is a thing, absolutely (TEAM DEADPOOL). will i literally lose sleep over it? not this time! lol
ALEX

HAIL SATAN

Image Image Image

Member of the Legion of Satanic Funatics.

jkcohen626

Postby jkcohen626 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:28 pm

EZA wrote:
jkcohen626 wrote:Overall, I enjoyed this box. I liked every item in this box. I have long wanted to add a Hikari or two to my collection, but I have never wanted to shell out $80 for it, so I was very exited to find out that one was in this box. I love the Hobgoblin POP and I am very happy that it is a retool instead of a straight repaint of the Green Goblin on Glider. As someone who has joined "the dorbz side" I was pleased to find dorbz in this box, especially the She-Hulk one. The patch and pin are just a patch and pin, but they are both very cool. As far as the hat, I like the design and materials, but The flat brimmed style does not loom as good on me as a tradition curved brim. As far as issues with the box, I would have preferred more POPs instead of the Hikari and/or dorbz and I think that Funko took the easy way out by making almost everything a repaint. The Hobgoblin is a retool of Green Goblin on Glider, The Ant-man is based on a canceled ant-man dorbz that was in the Toy fair Catalog and the Hikari is just a repaint (and the color sucks). While I like every one of the items, I would have rather seen more items than the cool items that were included. For the amount of a Hikari, they could have put in 8 more POPs. As far as purchasing, the Year Two box (which we can assume is coming), the jury is still out until I see if this format will be the same for the year one boxes for Smugglers Bounty and Legion of Collectors (which we can also assume are coming).

Please tell me where I can find Pops from $10 because in Canada they are between $15.00-$17.99 (for common pops) and that is pre 13% sales tax. LOL As for the Super Box mine came in Friday but I was out of town I got a notice I have to go to the post office to pick it up and it will cost me $32 duty to pick it up. But when the Star Wars super box comes out I will buy :-)

I'm sorry I don't live in Canada, I live in the U.S. I would try Amazon. The other thing is that if you are talking about Canadian dollars, $10 US is really over $13 is Canada.
Image Image Image Image
First Funko Product: Captain Rex Wobbler
First POP: Deadpool

EZA

Postby EZA » Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:16 pm

jkcohen626 wrote:
EZA wrote:

I'm sorry I don't live in Canada, I live in the U.S. I would try Amazon. The other thing is that if you are talking about Canadian dollars, $10 US is really over $13 is Canada.

Actually the exchange right now is 30% so $13CND buys $10US but our Pops are $16-$18 which is 60-80% more than US Pops even taking exchange out of the equation we are still paying 30-50% more for our pops, insane! I think you will see prices get closer and closer to $20 within the next year or so...of well no one ever said hobbies were cheap...

Eric collecting Funko since July 29, 2013 but a collector since 1977
Follow me on Instagram: needful_toys

funko_vinz

Postby funko_vinz » Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:52 pm

xmaldigolax wrote:I think this is the first box where I am keeping nearly everything. I am sending a friend the hobgoblin, but everything else is a keeper. I didn't like the captain america sculpt for the hikari at first, but seeing this one in person, I am sold on it. I can only hope for a year 2 box.

Only complaint? I work overnight, thought this box was going to be super limited, so i stayed awake 4 hours past the time i am usually asleep (mostly due to the site constantly crashing). I stuck through that thinking I need to get it or I will miss out and have to go to ebay. I felt elated when my order finally went through. then i found out i could have ordered it like, a week later if i wanted, or just bought it at SDCC. am i still happy with the box? yes. Will i buy year 2 if it is a thing, absolutely (TEAM DEADPOOL). will i literally lose sleep over it? not this time! lol

I'm going to have to agree with xmaldigolax. The way Funko advertised it, it was going to be just for the yearly subscribers. After all the hype, it was released at SDCC. As for the contents, I really have no complaints, I thought the Hobgoblin was awesome and the Capt Hikari was pretty cool. The only thing I wished was that the Hobgoblin box would have stayed in good condition, all the other boxes were mint except for one I cared most about. Oh well...

IG: Funko_VinZ
ISO: Saint Seiya Protos
Recently acquired: Saint Seiya Pops :cheers:
2016 Fundays: Team Deadpool, 2017 Fundays: Team Hogwarts, 2018 Fundays: Team Goonies, 2019 Fundays: Team Loko Moko, 2021 Fundays: Team Funko Force

Jango_Fresh
HoF 2015 & RotY
HoF 2015 & RotY

Postby Jango_Fresh » Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:57 pm

Nice touch that Hobgoblin's gliders has diff sculpt :compress:
2012 Rookie of the Year

grendelscott

Postby grendelscott » Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:06 pm

For those who don't like the "flat brim" hat, you should be able to curve it. I believe the product I used to use was called "The Perfect Curve" or something like that. Since brims are now mostly made of plastic, you can throw them in a brim curver for a few days, which should reshape it.
Funko Funklub Member #12887. Call me Scott.

When this kind of vinyl isn't getting my money, the kind that spins in circles and plays music does.

perfectflaw00

Postby perfectflaw00 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:26 pm

Fyi anyone looking for the hikari its been going for around $20 on ebay

xmaldigolax

Postby xmaldigolax » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:12 pm

grendelscott wrote:For those who don't like the "flat brim" hat, you should be able to curve it. I believe the product I used to use was called "The Perfect Curve" or something like that. Since brims are now mostly made of plastic, you can throw them in a brim curver for a few days, which should reshape it.

I just bent it around my fundays can of corn with a few rubberbands, in a couple of days it'll be all good!
ALEX

HAIL SATAN

Image Image Image

Member of the Legion of Satanic Funatics.

ScarletFunko

Postby ScarletFunko » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:18 pm

Got my box today...

Hobgoblin- even cooler in person. Colors are awesome. Mine stands just fine which is a relief! Box was a little dinged but not too bad.

Antman- again, even cooler in person. Not a huge Dorbz fan but this guy is really cool.

She Hulk- cool colors but not overly impressed.

Hat- good quality, looks cool. However I will more than likely never wear it

Patch & pin- decent. Would have preferred marvel characters but still they're cool.

Hikari- better in hand and honestly not too bad. Mine has a couple paint defects and a tear at the bottom of the box but oh well. Still would have preferred red, white, and blue but the gold doesn't bug me too much.

Overall I'm happier with this box than I thought I'd be. Still think $125 was pretty steep. Another Pop! or two and a shirt at the same price would have made me much happier. As for the actual contents I'm fairly content.
Higher, Further, Faster

perfectflaw00

Postby perfectflaw00 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:35 pm

ScarletFunko wrote:Got my box today...

Hobgoblin- even cooler in person. Colors are awesome. Mine stands just fine which is a relief! Box was a little dinged but not too bad.

Antman- again, even cooler in person. Not a huge Dorbz fan but this guy is really cool.

She Hulk- cool colors but not overly impressed.

Hat- good quality, looks cool. However I will more than likely never wear it

Patch & pin- decent. Would have preferred marvel characters but still they're cool.

Hikari- better in hand and honestly not too bad. Mine has a couple paint defects and a tear at the bottom of the box but oh well. Still would have preferred red, white, and blue but the gold doesn't bug me too much.

Overall I'm happier with this box than I thought I'd be. Still think $125 was pretty steep. Another Pop! or two and a shirt at the same price would have made me much happier. As for the actual contents I'm fairly content.

I'm referring to the hikari as golden shower cap :devil:

DocRamon

Postby DocRamon » Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:51 pm

perfectflaw00 wrote:I'm referring to the hikari as golden shower cap :devil:

allhermight

Postby allhermight » Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:33 pm

DocRamon wrote:

Best thing I've seen all day.

perfectflaw00

Postby perfectflaw00 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:33 pm

DocRamon wrote:

:-" not what I had in mind lol.

ScarletFunko

Postby ScarletFunko » Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:04 pm

So I don't know if anyone else noticed this but if you look at the box for the Ant-man Dorbz it shows that he has a red stripe above each eye...however the actual Dorbz doesn't have that
Higher, Further, Faster

Return to “Powered by Funko”