Ant-Man and Guardians of the Galaxy boxes

Get a subscription to happiness and talk all about it here. These are the ultimate Boxes of Fun.
Sam88

Ant-Man and Guardians of the Galaxy boxes

Postby Sam88 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:41 am

I didn't find the dedicated threads for those MCC boxes, so I'd like to know what you think of the boxes of Ant-Man and of Guardians of the Galaxy. Those so far are my favorite ones together with the Civil War one.
Image Image

jester00

Re: Ant-Man and Guardians of the Galaxy boxes

Postby jester00 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:55 am

Any man box was decent. I enjoyed the pop and the minis. Guardians box was a bust honestly.
I LOVE MAXFOZZY

Thomas aka Jester

TheBoilerman

Postby TheBoilerman » Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:58 am

I really enjoyed the Ant-man box. While I'm not a fan of chases in these type boxes, I managed to get both of the minis I wanted, Yellowjacket and Blackout Ant-man, so I was pleased with that. The shirt is nice, a clean look with a bit of humor. The Pop is cool, mainly for the micro Pop. And, as always, the patch and pin are great; could maybe have had a bit better variation between the two since they are nearly identical.
I bought a Mystery Mini and thought it was cool. Now I have shelves covered in Funko vinyl products. What Happened?

dad2my3

Postby dad2my3 » Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:37 am

These two are my favorite boxes so far. I loved the Ant-Man Pop and shirt. My wife loves Guardians, and I gave her the box for Christmas. She absolutely loved everything in it. The ornaments went right on the tree, and she wrapped herself up in the scarf and poured herself a cup of coffee in her mug. That box couldn't have been better for her.

Return to “Powered by Funko”