MCC Slow Shipping

Get a subscription to happiness and talk all about it here. These are the ultimate Boxes of Fun.
robertk328

MCC Slow Shipping

Postby robertk328 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:31 am

I see lots of the threads talking about the same thing, but this seems crazy.

New to collecting, so of course "anxious" to get my hands on new stuff. Ordered the Spidey box, which hasn't shipped yet, as well as two past boxes on 8/4.

The two previous boxes shipped 8/15 but still haven't seen them.

8/15 - en route to DHL distribution (TX)
8/17 - arrived and processed (TX)
8/21 - arrived DHL (MD)
8/22 - departure DHL (TX) and tendered to USPS (MD)

It's bounced from TX to MD to TX?

8/22 USPS says departed TX
8/23 USPS says "Pre-shipment info received"

8/25 it's still stuck on that.

I guess I should just go ahead and order the other back boxes (before they run out) so I can get them by Christmas lol

Spidey box is still "Processing".

buf12sbr

Re: MCC Slow Shipping

Postby buf12sbr » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:55 am

It should arrive today or tomorrow based on that, shipping has been a big mess since they switched to global/Dhl
Doug
Team Bacon
2016 FunKlub Member - #301
Main Lines HB-HP-SW-Godzilla-Cornetto-Freddy-Deathstroke
ISO: Arrow-Deathstoke Pin set,

donofoblivion

Postby donofoblivion » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:57 am

Just to comment--I've had that problem too, like others. I do check to make sure that everything is going thru, but for the most part I just wait.

ScarletFunko

Postby ScarletFunko » Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:21 am

It takes forever for me to get my boxes too. And the estimated delivery always gets pushed back. When I started my subscriptions it took 3-4 days. Miss those days.

My Spidey box is still processing as well.
Higher, Further, Faster

Sarcasticguy
Hall of Fame Class of 2023
Hall of Fame Class of 2023

Postby Sarcasticguy » Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:57 am

I had no idea the sub boxes were DHL.... makes sense why people are always getting them at random intervals.
Hi, I'm Scott.
Instagram: @Sarcasticguy89
ISO:
Any Fallout Protos
Aliens Ellen Ripley Rock Candy Proto
Furiosa and Normal Immortan Joe Protos
SDCC '13 Bloody Predator Pop!
Retro Freddy Thor | Retro Freddy Skeletor

jinxykat

Postby jinxykat » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:17 am

It was great when it was UPS, I'd get my box in a few days or I could pay the $3.50 to upgrade from sure-post and get it sooner.... DHL is the devil!!! My Spidey box is still processing too..... they said on Facebook that all boxes were shipped already and we should have our tracking info by tomorrow or to e-mail support.
Kristen

treswright

Postby treswright » Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:30 pm

ScarletFunko wrote: It takes forever for me to get my boxes too. And the estimated delivery always gets pushed back. When I started my subscriptions it took 3-4 days. Miss those days.

Same here, initially I was one of the first to receive my boxes because the distribution center was about 10 miles from my house. Since they switched I am dead last getting the boxes, usually weeks after people start posting spoilers. It's absolutely ridiculous and I'm thinking about dropping it altogether and just buying them on eBay if it's a box I'm interested in. Ironically I could get them faster by buying them off of eBay. I've been a subscriber from day one and in fact had two subs- one for me and one for my son. After the Christmas box debacle I dropped one of the subs and after the Year One mess and this whole shipping fiasco I think I'll drop the other.

ScarletFunko wrote:My Spidey box is still processing as well.

My acct doesn't even show that much, even though I'm set up for auto-renew there is not even an order for the Spidey box showing at all. Pretty incredible.
Howdy, I'm Tres :-)

robertk328

Postby robertk328 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:22 pm

buf12sbr wrote:It should arrive today or tomorrow based on that, shipping has been a big mess since they switched to global/Dhl

Yup, got a notice that it arrived at the almost local post office. Probably to mine tomorrow, then my house Saturday.

ShockWaveZ55

Postby ShockWaveZ55 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:38 pm

I'm a founder and prepaid for first and now second year. Every box has come within the first week if not the first few days. This box still says processing for me. So yeah I'm a little annoyed but I see others are still waiting as well.
Hi there! I'm Eric
pop count: over 900 8-[

https://www.instagram.com/55puma55/

Strending625
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Strending625 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:12 pm

treswright wrote:My acct doesn't even show that much, even though I'm set up for auto-renew there is not even an order for the Spidey box showing at all. Pretty incredible.

I've got the same problem. I had to put in a new card number a couple of weeks before it closed because of a whole fraudulent charges/new card mess and it doesn't show that I have the spidey box ordered. It shows that the Doctor strange box will be charged but nothing for this box. If it doesn't show up this weekend I'm going to email cs and see if I even have one ordered or not.
Brandon
Duty today for a funner tomorrow
Pops: More than my wife needs to know about lol

robertk328

Postby robertk328 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:19 am

My Spidey-box shows a shipment yesterday so that's good. It's already at the "tendered to USPS" destination in MD (this time from NY). May get them the same day ;)

jinxykat

Postby jinxykat » Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:30 am

My box arrived yesterday, never got any tracking info until after it arrived... it was definitely way slow this month
Kristen

robertk328

Postby robertk328 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:20 am

jinxykat wrote:My box arrived yesterday, never got any tracking info until after it arrived... it was definitely way slow this month

UPS is good. I would be happy if they just sent to USPS flat rate.

ScarletFunko

Postby ScarletFunko » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:46 am

treswright wrote:
ScarletFunko wrote: It takes forever for me to get my boxes too. And the estimated delivery always gets pushed back. When I started my subscriptions it took 3-4 days. Miss those days.

Same here, initially I was one of the first to receive my boxes because the distribution center was about 10 miles from my house. Since they switched I am dead last getting the boxes, usually weeks after people start posting spoilers. It's absolutely ridiculous and I'm thinking about dropping it altogether and just buying them on eBay if it's a box I'm interested in. Ironically I could get them faster by buying them off of eBay. I've been a subscriber from day one and in fact had two subs- one for me and one for my son. After the Christmas box debacle I dropped one of the subs and after the Year One mess and this whole shipping fiasco I think I'll drop the other.

I debated dropping them as well. I'm giving the SB one more chance with the Death Star box. I think I'll get the DS box then turn of my auto renew for MCC and just pick up the Pops I like on the after market. I spend $35 per box and you can get most of the pops for below that. And if I like the box after the reveal I can just order it later.

treswright wrote:
ScarletFunko wrote:My Spidey box is still processing as well.

My acct doesn't even show that much, even though I'm set up for auto-renew there is not even an order for the Spidey box showing at all. Pretty incredible.

I had the same issue so I contacted them and they had to add it to my orders. I had auto renew on, credit card hadn't changed. So idk why it just didn't charge. I'd maybe contact them and double check.

Well I just checked my account and it showed my order was completed so I clicked on the tracking number and it's actually out for delivery. Awesome news, I think this is the fastest I've gotten a box recently. I really wish they would not use DHL. It's just not a good shipping method imo.
Higher, Further, Faster

homietrav
HoF 2017 & CotM
HoF 2017 & CotM

Postby homietrav » Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:35 am

Its ok with me if my box is a couple days late. It wont change whats inside.
Travis

robertk328

Postby robertk328 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:11 pm

Spider-Man will deliver tomorrow. One day after the past boxes with much different ship dates. Guess they jse a different warehouse for the past boxes.

GameOfWhooves

Postby GameOfWhooves » Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:44 pm

Still haven't gotten mine, which is really sad considering I'm a founder.
I'm Bryan.
ISO of Aloy Proto from Horizon Zero Dawn.

Riniculous

Postby Riniculous » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:25 am

GameOfWhooves wrote:Still haven't gotten mine, which is really sad considering I'm a founder.

Same here. 2 people that live less than an hour from me have already gotten theirs, so I'm a bit worried - I know if there is an issue, they will take care of it. Still crazy how slow this shipping is.
Image Image Image

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:02 pm

My friend lives in NY and I'm CO. He sometimes gets his a week before me. I think they play musical packages to pass the time :)
ISO Pockets Snapsie
2018 Punk Rock Bowling Champion

ShockWaveZ55

Postby ShockWaveZ55 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:52 pm

Finally emailed them yesterday and received a reply and shipping notice this morning. Almost 2 weeks from when this box came out. I wonder if I didn't email if I would have even got my box.
Hi there! I'm Eric
pop count: over 900 8-[

https://www.instagram.com/55puma55/

robertk328

Postby robertk328 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:41 pm

Shipped 10 days apart (Deadpool and Civil War on 8/15, Spider-Man on 8/25) and got them Friday 8/26 and Saturday 8/27 respectively. So far only opened the Deadpool one (did that today), but will open the other two soon. My son and I are doing it together so want to space it out a bit even though I wanted to open them all at the same time!

GameOfWhooves

Postby GameOfWhooves » Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:44 pm

Still nothing...
I'm Bryan.
ISO of Aloy Proto from Horizon Zero Dawn.

KMFH11
CotM & CotY
CotM & CotY

Postby KMFH11 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:18 pm

I got mine super quick, my friends took a while though and they live like 30 minutes away from me...
- HELLO I'M KEVIN - @KMFH11 -

Flex Luthor

Postby Flex Luthor » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:29 pm

Just received mine on Saturday. I was looking forward to this box only to find out that my Spiderman pop box was crushed. I'm pretty p*** about this because Spiderman is my favorite marvel character.
Hi! I'm Mark
Proto ISO - Anything X-Men, Funko HQ Hulk, Vegito, Jango Fett, Mando Jet Pack, My Hero Academia, Kakashi Lighting Blade

Return to “Powered by Funko”