MCC December X-Men

Get a subscription to happiness and talk all about it here. These are the ultimate Boxes of Fun.
jackiegeee

Re: MCC December X-Men

Postby jackiegeee » Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:46 am

jkcohen626 wrote:
Quicksilver is already confirmed (I assume as a regular release), he was on the back of the Kitty Pryde box.

Oh, awesome! I hadn't seen that. Well now I'll be happy with whatever they put in this box.

Doc Funko

Postby Doc Funko » Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:04 am

As long as we get a patch and pin and a t-shirt, maybe a couple of dorbz and a pop, I'll be happy, but please no more hats or soup bowls.

hmuriel212

Postby hmuriel212 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:05 am

I believe It was during the second or third wave video of NYCC exclusives when they highlighted the X-men dorbz coming out and the Kitty Pryde POP!

Jango_Fresh wrote:
hmuriel212 wrote:Funko had mentioned they only had the rights to make all x-men in comic form . Maybe that will change down the line,but for now most likely comic book related.

ScarletFunko wrote:
:roflmao: That would be horrible. I wonder if the contents will be comic or movie based. Regardless I'll probably order. This would be a good box for them to do two pops!

Do you have a link or screen grab of Funko saying this? Was it a Twitter comment?
ISO:

Stupor Daffy #255
Green Arrow #15
Raven (White) #108

http://www.poppriceguide.com/guide/member/collection/hmuriel212/5JXRPYF0ENUZ2464/

Jezter
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Jezter » Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:06 am

SO incredibly excited for this! I hate to speculate, because it ends up being a little mental bummer if it doesn't go your way, but I think honestly, if the Pop or Pops are NEW characters, not previously released, I'll be happy, regardless of who it is. That said....I'd LOVE for it to be Nightcrawler, or Iceman over all others. A two pack would be great, but if it's only one I'd say my theory is it will be Iceman, since it will be December. I hope it's not really a Christmas theme box like Guardians was, I don't want ornaments or a scarf or a winter hat, please. I won't use any of them, well, maybe ornaments, but I'd rather a pop or two instead.

Things are looking up for X-Men Pops, and I love it, I'll get them over all other Marvel Pops in existence. :D

Also, if it's not Nightcrawler and/or Iceman, I'd be ok with Rogue and Gambit, or just about any other character that hasn't been made yet. Of course I'm also dying for more Wolverine, there haven't been nearly enough of them and the ones that do exist are super hard to get now, like Unmasked, gitd Unmasked and Logan especially. Ugh.

Thank you Funko, I cannot wait for December!!
Hey I'm John! :joker:

Pops!- 716ish
Dorbz: 34
Mystery Minis: 33
Vinyl Idolz: 2
Hikari: 1
Mini-Hikari: 1
Instagram: courtjezter

This Is Where A Really Neat Signature Is Going To Go....Eventually...Maybe.

FredKruger

Postby FredKruger » Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:10 am

Doc Funko wrote:As long as we get a patch and pin and a t-shirt, maybe a couple of dorbz and a pop, I'll be happy, but please no more hats or soup bowls.

The box is only $30. The shirt and pop reach that, you want two dorbz as well? I'm okay with the strange items as long as we get a pop and shirt. The random item is a bonus. Maybe the disappointment for some is unrealistic expectations?

perfectflaw00

Postby perfectflaw00 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:59 am

6" juggernaut

TheBoilerman

Postby TheBoilerman » Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:43 pm

FredKruger wrote:
Doc Funko wrote:As long as we get a patch and pin and a t-shirt, maybe a couple of dorbz and a pop, I'll be happy, but please no more hats or soup bowls.

The box is only $30. The shirt and pop reach that, you want two dorbz as well? I'm okay with the strange items as long as we get a pop and shirt. The random item is a bonus. Maybe the disappointment for some is unrealistic expectations?

The Batman vs Superman box had a Pop and 2 Dorbz...
I bought a Mystery Mini and thought it was cool. Now I have shelves covered in Funko vinyl products. What Happened?

cerealkiller

Postby cerealkiller » Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:50 pm

love love love the X-Men, just hoping for a non Storm or Wolverine pop, they have quite a selection they can choose from. Metallic or Death Mask archangel would be sweet

hmuriel212

Postby hmuriel212 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:39 pm

just hoping they break out of the trend of spoiling the the pop by putting it in the back of previously or slated for release pops! I m sticking to my guess of iceman and emma Frost and putting that into the universe. Though a 6' Juggernaut or nightcrawler pop! would be cool.
ISO:

Stupor Daffy #255
Green Arrow #15
Raven (White) #108

http://www.poppriceguide.com/guide/member/collection/hmuriel212/5JXRPYF0ENUZ2464/

JohnnyPOP

Postby JohnnyPOP » Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:44 pm

Iceman and Emma would be the best choices, especially given that they both got Dorbz versions this year but haven't shown up as Pops yet. [-o<

mel

Postby mel » Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:50 pm

Yeah, I will re-activate for X-Men!!
I'm a PBS Nerd!

funkystark
Hall of Fame Class of 2011
Hall of Fame Class of 2011

Postby funkystark » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:02 pm

All this excitement and here I am unsubbing hahahah

hmuriel212

Postby hmuriel212 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:03 pm

agreed ;-)

JohnnyPOP wrote:Iceman and Emma would be the best choices, especially given that they both got Dorbz versions this year but haven't shown up as Pops yet. [-o<
ISO:

Stupor Daffy #255
Green Arrow #15
Raven (White) #108

Stu

Postby Stu » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:46 pm

TheBoilerman wrote:
FredKruger wrote:

The Batman vs Superman box had a Pop and 2 Dorbz...

Wasn't that the first Legion of Collectors box? Usually the first boxes have something special to reward charter member and entice renewals and new subscriptions.
My name is Aaron...Many call me Stu...it is a long story.

ISO: Skeletor and Panthor Dorbz ride.

JUFunko

Postby JUFunko » Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:43 pm

WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

God I hope for Gambit! Already got Wolverine and Kitty Pryde! And ornaments would go straight on my tree, :p
I'm Justin! Funklub #11840

Grails: Pink Ranger and White Phoenix

Newest POP!: Ashoka Tano (Hot Topic)

swind15

Postby swind15 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:17 pm

I'm personally hoping for a Jubilee pop. Another exclusive dorbz would be nice too.
Pop!: Lost count
Mystery mini: Lost count
Soda: 146
Dorbz: 140
Pop Pez: 31
Hikari: 21
Vynl: 22
Retro Freddy Funko: 4
Action Figures: 2
Wacky Wobbler: 2
Reaction: 2
Fabrications: 1

Original Fun Klub member# 14057

ScarletFunko

Postby ScarletFunko » Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:45 am

I think I'm actually going to try and avoid all spoilers with this box which is something I have never done in the past.
Higher, Further, Faster

Jezter
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Jezter » Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:48 am

ScarletFunko wrote:I think I'm actually going to try and avoid all spoilers with this box which is something I have never done in the past.

I'm way too active on IG to avoid spoilers, but I won't watch any videos or go hunting for them, but if I scroll and there they are, nothing I can do about it, haha.
Hey I'm John! :joker:

Pops!- 716ish
Dorbz: 34
Mystery Minis: 33
Vinyl Idolz: 2
Hikari: 1
Mini-Hikari: 1
Instagram: courtjezter

This Is Where A Really Neat Signature Is Going To Go....Eventually...Maybe.

ScarletFunko

Postby ScarletFunko » Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:56 am

Jezter wrote:
ScarletFunko wrote:I think I'm actually going to try and avoid all spoilers with this box which is something I have never done in the past.

I'm way too active on IG to avoid spoilers, but I won't watch any videos or go hunting for them, but if I scroll and there they are, nothing I can do about it, haha.

I'm not very active on IG so I'm good there lol I don't mind spoilers at all so I won't be upset if I stumble across any but I think I may enjoy these boxes more if I keep it a surprise.
Higher, Further, Faster

Flex Luthor

Postby Flex Luthor » Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:04 am

JohnnyPOP wrote:Iceman and Emma would be the best choices, especially given that they both got Dorbz versions this year but haven't shown up as Pops yet. [-o<

Good point. What's better a clear Iceman or a white one with blue accents?
Hi! I'm Mark
Proto ISO - Anything X-Men, Funko HQ Hulk, Vegito, Jango Fett, Mando Jet Pack, My Hero Academia, Kakashi Lighting Blade

JohnnyPOP

Postby JohnnyPOP » Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:36 am

Flex Luthor wrote:Good point. What's better a clear Iceman or a white one with blue accents?

I'd want him to be made of the stuff they used for the Dorbz. You'd probably still see his neck/the spring but I could live with it.

Stu

Postby Stu » Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:57 pm

Flex Luthor wrote:

Good point. What's better a clear Iceman or a white one with blue accents?

I think I would rather have a Bobby Drake Pop, preferably when he was wearing a Hawaiian shirt...I'm well aware that this isn't going to happen. lol
My name is Aaron...Many call me Stu...it is a long story.

ISO: Skeletor and Panthor Dorbz ride.

FunkoNewb
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby FunkoNewb » Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:20 pm

Some really good suggestions in here!

I am guessing, like others, for an ice-form Iceman... however, a 6" juggernaut is the dream. a 2-pack Rogue/Gambit would be awesome. And I really like the metallic Arch Angel idea... I'd be happy with any of that.
Mike, ISO Freddy Spider-Man wobbler proto and Green GITD Infredible Hulk wobbler.
IG: mikemcc83

swind15

Postby swind15 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:33 pm

What about a glittery clear/blue Iceman similar to the Gold Doctor Strange. That has the potential to be amazing.
Pop!: Lost count
Mystery mini: Lost count
Soda: 146
Dorbz: 140
Pop Pez: 31
Hikari: 21
Vynl: 22
Retro Freddy Funko: 4
Action Figures: 2
Wacky Wobbler: 2
Reaction: 2
Fabrications: 1

Original Fun Klub member# 14057

HaloHawk87

Postby HaloHawk87 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:14 pm

I'm actually the exact opposite with this box. lol I've tried to avoid spoilers before the release of all previous MCC boxes, but this is one I'd really like to know ahead of time. It would make the decision of whether I should buy it or not much easier. It's the type of theme that could be very boom or bust. I'm expecting it will be one or the other. No middle ground. The characters I want I really really want, and the rest are ones I really don't want and would hate to get stuck with. This is in regards to the Pop(s) only. I don't need to know the rest ahead of time.

cn7gamer

Postby cn7gamer » Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:44 am

I am all for an X-Men box. They were one of my first comic books way back when. Excited!

jkcohen626

Postby jkcohen626 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:47 am

I have to say that at first, when people were talking about a translucent blue Inceman, I was worried, but after seeing the Astral Doctor Strange POP! I am all for it!
Image Image Image Image
First Funko Product: Captain Rex Wobbler
First POP: Deadpool

hmuriel212

Postby hmuriel212 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:49 pm

really hoping for new pops on this one , 2 ideally.. Sticking to my emma frost and iceman theory and putting it into the universe so that it can become reality ;-)
ISO:

Stupor Daffy #255
Green Arrow #15
Raven (White) #108

JohnnyPOP

Postby JohnnyPOP » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:57 pm

hmuriel212 wrote:really hoping for new pops on this one , 2 ideally.. Sticking to my emma frost and iceman theory and putting it into the universe so that it can become reality ;-)

I'm right there with you. It'll be a lot of positive energy put out for these two pops.

hmuriel212

Postby hmuriel212 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:00 pm

Power in numbers.

This should be an epic box. Really hoping it becomes the "Secret Wars" box of year 2.

JohnnyPOP wrote:
hmuriel212 wrote:really hoping for new pops on this one , 2 ideally.. Sticking to my emma frost and iceman theory and putting it into the universe so that it can become reality ;-)

I'm right there with you. It'll be a lot of positive energy put out for these two pops.
ISO:

Stupor Daffy #255
Green Arrow #15
Raven (White) #108

JohnnyPOP

Postby JohnnyPOP » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:03 pm

hmuriel212 wrote:Power in numbers.

This should be an epic box. Really hoping it becomes the "Secret Wars" box of year 2.

I know I'm going to love it no matter what :cheers: but I'm hoping it goes above and beyond

Coutstevo

Postby Coutstevo » Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:17 pm

6" Juggernaut please, there's so many great characters that they haven't made yet, just please don't be Wolverine in an action pose.

ScarletFunko

Postby ScarletFunko » Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:14 am

I wouldn't be surprised if we got Wolverine in an action pose. I'm hoping if they do that though we'll get a second pop thats a new character they have yet to make (Gambit or Iceman!!). I didn't mind the ornaments in the GotG box but I hope we don't get X-men ornaments.
Higher, Further, Faster

brown

Postby brown » Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:13 pm

swind15 wrote:What about a glittery clear/blue Iceman similar to the Gold Doctor Strange. That has the potential to be amazing.

That would be an instant favorite in my collection!

Propellarhead9

Postby Propellarhead9 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:11 pm

I'm crossing my fingers for a 6" Sentinel to be in this box.
My Collection:
Mystery Minis: 76
Dorbz: 127
Reaction: 4
Wacky Wobblers: 4
Vinyl Idolz: 1
Rock Candy: 2
Pint Size Heroes: 25

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:03 am

The 6-inch potential with this theme is crazy. Juggernaut, Onslaught, Sentinel....I don't seen any of these making the box but I would love to see them made. 6-inch Marvel pops are the perfect fusion of my favorite parts of collecting.
I'm Julian. HowardTheFunatic on IG!
ISO: FREDDY FUNKO CAPTAIN AMERICA, FREDDY FUNKO STORMTROOPER, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS 3 PACK, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

Mysterious

Postby Mysterious » Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:06 pm

Guessing that it might be apocalypse or old man Logan or idk

ScarletFunko

Postby ScarletFunko » Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:33 am

I'd be happy with a 6 inch sentinel or juggernaut. It'd be awesome to get another 6 inch pop!!
Higher, Further, Faster

KarateKid

Postby KarateKid » Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:31 am

Any nice 6" is cool! A new character would be best.

ScarletFunko

Postby ScarletFunko » Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:32 am

Anyone think we may get a pint sized hero in this box?
Higher, Further, Faster

Return to “Powered by Funko”