Smuggler's Bounty Boss Gift

Get a subscription to happiness and talk all about it here. These are the ultimate Boxes of Fun.
karvinzed

Re: Smuggler's Bounty Boss Gift

Postby karvinzed » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:52 pm

Hi, new to the forum and also a subscriber to the smuggler's bounty. Was really disappointed we didn't get a special pop for the boss gift. I felt like it was a real cop out to give us a gold trophy since that's not what we wanted. Hopefully next year it'll be better. Do you think they'll have maybe tiered gifts for people that have subscribed for longer? might be hard to do though and just more headache for them... maybe when you hit like 5 years etc?

eljefe81

Postby eljefe81 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:43 pm

It shouldn't be a surprise that they do trophies for Boss members and medals for the other annual subscribers, as that's what they've done for the other sub boxes. Given that Marvel year 2 was similar, I think we'll look at the same for SB year two.
Proud member of Markenty's Garage

AutumnsToyz

Postby AutumnsToyz » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:20 pm

Since the number of boss members will only go down over time, should us boss members expect better gifts?

Hi, I'm Jimmy (Formerly CalPolyIdiot)

IG: AutumnsToyz
Twitter: AutumnsToyz
Twitch: twitch.tv/autumnstoyz
DP Wallet: AutumnToy.dp
Wax Wallet 5w3rg.wam

Total Pops: I lost count after 1000
ISO: Freddy Funko's and Disney
My collection: https://www.hobbydb.com/marketplaces/po ... diot?order

ImageImageImage

eljefe81

Postby eljefe81 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:54 am

I'd expect it will remain constant (the gift) while the number produced will go down, in essence giving you a better item due to it's rarity
Proud member of Markenty's Garage

reggieu

Postby reggieu » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:03 pm

Year 2 boss gift should be around the corner. I'm guessing it'll be just like the Vader trophy, but with another character. I'm guessing luke

OffTheCHENG

Postby OffTheCHENG » Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:13 am

squidward wrote:I just received my email. It looks like the gift is delayed until March, and we'll get a Gamorrean Guard or Jawa Pop for free.

Has anyone heard - is the gift a statue, or something else? I would greatly prefer an exclusive Pop, but I'm sure many people would be upset by that.
Dear valued Boss subscriber,

Thank you for an amazing first year in the Smuggler's Bounty!  We can’t wait to send you the first year anniversary gift, but we’ve experienced a small setback.  While we tried to make the Kessel run in less than 12 parsecs, unfortunately the Kanjiklub gang seized the ship carrying the Boss anniversary gifts and our gunners were unable to hold them off. 

In all seriousness, we’ve experienced an unexpected and unfortunate production delay, and we’re extremely sorry. We’re working overtime to get you the Boss gifts as soon as possible, and we anticipate shipping them out in March of next year. In the meantime, as a token of our appreciation, we’re sending you an additional free gift to thank you for your patience.

In addition to your Boss gift, each Boss subscriber will receive one of two Pop! figures from our general Star Wars line.  Though these Pop! figures are not exclusive to Star Wars Smuggler’s Bounty, we will be vaulting the figures in the very near future. In that way, as a Boss, you’ll be among the last to be able to add these figures to your Funko collection! Once they’re vaulted, they will no longer be available to the general public. 

You’ll see a free order for this additional gift in your account this week, and your Pop! will ship shortly after.  As with any variant item, the Pop!s will ship at random, so it’s a mystery as to which one you’ll receive!  We’ll email you when tracking is available, and you’ll also be able to see tracking in the order as soon as the order status changes to “Completed”.  You’ll also hear from us again in March when your Boss gift is ready and on its way to you.

We hope you’ve enjoyed your first year in our program, and we hope to see you continue your Boss membership for a second year! 

Sincerely, 

The Star Wars Smuggler’s Bounty Team

Question! This is my first yearly subscription and was wondering do I still get it even if I go month to month after the end of my subscription?
Image ImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

michael

Postby michael » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:33 pm

Trophy was fun, but as an early adopter of the box and annual subscriber I'd love a special pop... something GITD, metallic or flocked is always a sweet spot... or even just a unique character (my Bounty Hunters are missing a Dengar!)
North Jersey
My collection: http://www.poppriceguide.com/guide/memb ... NUWQPZICW/
Shamelessly downsizing as MikeAwesome13 on eBay.

Return to “Powered by Funko”