Smuggler's Bounty 2017 Speculation Thread

Get a subscription to happiness and talk all about it here. These are the ultimate Boxes of Fun.
allcutethings2
Posts: 289
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:25 pm
Location: Charlotte, NC
Contact:

Re: Smuggler's Bounty 2017 Speculation Thread

Postby allcutethings2 » Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:59 pm

treswright wrote:
paxderomano wrote:I'm sure there will be all sorts of awesome next year for Smuggler's Bounty. In the interim, though, I can not get past how awesome Han with Tauntaun is going to be!!!


You and me both :-) And in Brian's first announcement for the 12 Days of Christmas he said there will be more Pop Deluxe figures for 2017, specifically "spaceships & beasts". YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! So this will likely not be the last SB box with something really awesome in it :-D


Every time I read something about the super deluxe with spaceships and beasts, I think about that scene in ep.7 where Han and Chewie were transporting those octopus looking creatures. I have no idea how it could be done, but that'd be my pick for the best super deluxe pop possible.
Rachel

Pops: 219
Dorbz: 115
Mystery Minis: 121
PSH: 29
Hikari: 7


Instagram: @allcutethings2

popfiles
Posts: 376
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:41 pm
Location: Sherwood Forest

Re: Smuggler's Bounty 2017 Speculation Thread

Postby popfiles » Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:16 pm

It'll be exciting to wait and see.

User avatar
treswright
Posts: 4256
Joined: Mon May 25, 2015 4:11 am
Location: Dallas, TX
Contact:

Re: Smuggler's Bounty 2017 Speculation Thread

Postby treswright » Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:39 pm

allcutethings2 wrote:
treswright wrote:
paxderomano wrote:I'm sure there will be all sorts of awesome next year for Smuggler's Bounty. In the interim, though, I can not get past how awesome Han with Tauntaun is going to be!!!


You and me both :-) And in Brian's first announcement for the 12 Days of Christmas he said there will be more Pop Deluxe figures for 2017, specifically "spaceships & beasts". YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! So this will likely not be the last SB box with something really awesome in it :-D


Every time I read something about the super deluxe with spaceships and beasts, I think about that scene in ep.7 where Han and Chewie were transporting those octopus looking creatures. I have no idea how it could be done, but that'd be my pick for the best super deluxe pop possible.


Haha! I just watched it again last night, that is definitely an amusing scene :-)
Howdy, I'm Tres :-)

Image

User avatar
McScruffy
Posts: 353
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:20 pm
Contact:

Re: Smuggler's Bounty 2017 Speculation Thread

Postby McScruffy » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:20 am

I now foresee a Princess box sometime this year to honor Carrie Fisher. Or at least a women of Star Wars box. Only makes sense to me at this point.
Call me toDD

Pop Count: 285 (172 are Star Wars)
1st Pop: R2-D2
Most recent: Snagglepuss Chase
Grails: Holo Darth Maul/Vader, Boushh Unmasked, Biggs
______________________________________________________
Image
Check out my 80's tribute band..https://www.facebook.com/TheAbeFromanProjectBand
Original Band: badmarriagemusic.com

Tynett
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:36 pm

Re: Smuggler's Bounty 2017 Speculation Thread

Postby Tynett » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:03 pm

I would definitely go for more Padme pops...

User avatar
eljefe81
Posts: 157
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:38 pm
Location: Gilbert, AZ

Re: Smuggler's Bounty 2017 Speculation Thread

Postby eljefe81 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:34 pm

I have a feeling a "Droids" themed box is coming, based on that latest survey they did
Star Wars, Game of Thrones, and rare things

User avatar
Battastic
Posts: 2892
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:59 pm
Location: Piedmont, SC

Re: Smuggler's Bounty 2017 Speculation Thread

Postby Battastic » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:46 pm

They need to do a box for the old Droids cartoon, the old live action Ewoks show, and the '70s Christmas special
"If you can't have fun, if you can't laugh, if you can't enjoy it...it's not worth it." - Joey

User avatar
edmomo
Posts: 782
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:37 pm
Location: Bay Area - CA
Contact:

Re: Smuggler's Bounty 2017 Speculation Thread

Postby edmomo » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:52 pm

didn't lucas hate that special? but then again i wouldn't put it far behind funko since they did get droids boba fett made.
Instagram: thepop_life

Image
Image

User avatar
eljefe81
Posts: 157
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:38 pm
Location: Gilbert, AZ

Re: Smuggler's Bounty 2017 Speculation Thread

Postby eljefe81 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:31 pm

LMAO, Christmas Special Smuggler's Bounty Box. That's incredible!
Star Wars, Game of Thrones, and rare things

sdcccrasher
Posts: 1318
Joined: Mon May 04, 2015 2:00 pm

Re: Smuggler's Bounty 2017 Speculation Thread

Postby sdcccrasher » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:52 pm

McScruffy wrote:I now foresee a Princess box sometime this year to honor Carrie Fisher.


Absolutely ... Perhaps it will appear at SDCC.

User avatar
POPHawk
Posts: 423
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:21 pm
Location: Funkoland

Re: Smuggler's Bounty 2017 Speculation Thread

Postby POPHawk » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:37 am

McScruffy wrote:I now foresee a Princess box sometime this year to honor Carrie Fisher. Or at least a women of Star Wars box. Only makes sense to me at this point.

That seems very possible, something I'd like to see :razz:
Alex for Toys&Stuff :salute:
Instagram: @toyssandstuff

Image
POP Count: 39 (+13)Image
Latest POP: Star Wars Rebels Sabine
Latest Pre Order: Gwenpool
Favourite POP: Earth 2 Batman(HT Exclusive)
Most Wanted POP: Darth Maul

User avatar
eljefe81
Posts: 157
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:38 pm
Location: Gilbert, AZ

Re: Smuggler's Bounty 2017 Speculation Thread

Postby eljefe81 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:29 pm

Looks like I was 1 box off on the Rebels prediction!
Star Wars, Game of Thrones, and rare things

User avatar
POPHawk
Posts: 423
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:21 pm
Location: Funkoland

Re: Smuggler's Bounty 2017 Speculation Thread

Postby POPHawk » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:52 pm

eljefe81 wrote:Looks like I was 1 box off on the Rebels prediction!

Still a decent guess =D> I didn't think the show was too popular to warrant a box,never would have guessed
Alex for Toys&Stuff :salute:
Instagram: @toyssandstuff

Image
POP Count: 39 (+13)Image
Latest POP: Star Wars Rebels Sabine
Latest Pre Order: Gwenpool
Favourite POP: Earth 2 Batman(HT Exclusive)
Most Wanted POP: Darth Maul

sdcccrasher
Posts: 1318
Joined: Mon May 04, 2015 2:00 pm

Re: Smuggler's Bounty 2017 Speculation Thread

Postby sdcccrasher » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:57 pm

POPHawk wrote:
eljefe81 wrote:Looks like I was 1 box off on the Rebels prediction!

Still a decent guess =D> I didn't think the show was too popular to warrant a box,never would have guessed


Probably a result of Funatic input!

User avatar
POPHawk
Posts: 423
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:21 pm
Location: Funkoland

Re: Smuggler's Bounty 2017 Speculation Thread

Postby POPHawk » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:22 pm

sdcccrasher wrote:Probably a result of Funatic input!

Yeah let's go with that :bounce: lol
Alex for Toys&Stuff :salute:
Instagram: @toyssandstuff

Image
POP Count: 39 (+13)Image
Latest POP: Star Wars Rebels Sabine
Latest Pre Order: Gwenpool
Favourite POP: Earth 2 Batman(HT Exclusive)
Most Wanted POP: Darth Maul

sdcccrasher
Posts: 1318
Joined: Mon May 04, 2015 2:00 pm

Re: Smuggler's Bounty 2017 Speculation Thread

Postby sdcccrasher » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:32 pm

Yup ... when in doubt just guess!!!

User avatar
POPHawk
Posts: 423
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:21 pm
Location: Funkoland

Re: Smuggler's Bounty 2017 Speculation Thread

Postby POPHawk » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:11 am

Plus influencing decisions makes us feel powerful lol and also not like we are wasting time commenting on the forum instead of working 8-[
Alex for Toys&Stuff :salute:
Instagram: @toyssandstuff

Image
POP Count: 39 (+13)Image
Latest POP: Star Wars Rebels Sabine
Latest Pre Order: Gwenpool
Favourite POP: Earth 2 Batman(HT Exclusive)
Most Wanted POP: Darth Maul

sdcccrasher
Posts: 1318
Joined: Mon May 04, 2015 2:00 pm

Re: Smuggler's Bounty 2017 Speculation Thread

Postby sdcccrasher » Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:20 pm

POPHawk wrote:Plus influencing decisions makes us feel powerful lol and also not like we are wasting time commenting on the forum instead of working 8-[


What is work??? ;-)

User avatar
POPHawk
Posts: 423
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:21 pm
Location: Funkoland

Re: Smuggler's Bounty 2017 Speculation Thread

Postby POPHawk » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:16 am

sdcccrasher wrote:
POPHawk wrote:Plus influencing decisions makes us feel powerful lol and also not like we are wasting time commenting on the forum instead of working 8-[


What is work??? ;-)

I could be wrong but I believe its an old old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era
Alex for Toys&Stuff :salute:
Instagram: @toyssandstuff

Image
POP Count: 39 (+13)Image
Latest POP: Star Wars Rebels Sabine
Latest Pre Order: Gwenpool
Favourite POP: Earth 2 Batman(HT Exclusive)
Most Wanted POP: Darth Maul

sdcccrasher
Posts: 1318
Joined: Mon May 04, 2015 2:00 pm

Re: Smuggler's Bounty 2017 Speculation Thread

Postby sdcccrasher » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:53 am

POPHawk wrote:
sdcccrasher wrote:
POPHawk wrote:Plus influencing decisions makes us feel powerful lol and also not like we are wasting time commenting on the forum instead of working 8-[


What is work??? ;-)

I could be wrong but I believe its an old old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era
Oh, then it must have sunk or sailed away back then.


Return to “Powered by Funko”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: newhousebailey