Collector Corps 2017 and/or Year Three Speculation

Get a subscription to happiness and talk all about it here. These are the ultimate Boxes of Fun.
SazukiSenpai

Re: Collector Corps 2017 and/or Year Three Speculation

Postby SazukiSenpai » Sat May 06, 2017 11:01 pm

I'd like them to make a special Stan Lee pop for one of them. He is after all the father of Marvel.
Current Pop count: 801
Favorite Pop: Smooth Criminal Michael Jackson
ISO: Anime Protos
Twitch.tv/SazukiSenpai

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Sun May 07, 2017 1:49 pm

SazukiSenpai wrote:I'd like them to make a special Stan Lee pop for one of them. He is after all the father of Marvel.

If I've said it once (and I have) I've said it 10000 times. We need special pops of Stan Lee as Marvel heroes! Iron Stan, Spider Stan, Hulk Stan, Wolverine Stan...etc.
I'm Julian. HowardTheFunatic on IG!
ISO: FREDDY FUNKO CAPTAIN AMERICA, FREDDY FUNKO STORMTROOPER, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS 3 PACK, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

SazukiSenpai

Postby SazukiSenpai » Sun May 07, 2017 3:01 pm

HowardTheDuck wrote:
SazukiSenpai wrote:I'd like them to make a special Stan Lee pop for one of them. He is after all the father of Marvel.

If I've said it once (and I have) I've said it 10000 times. We need special pops of Stan Lee as Marvel heroes! Iron Stan, Spider Stan, Hulk Stan, Wolverine Stan...etc.

They'd have to really think up a way of making him into those characters so that it it's own thing and not looking like they took his head and switched the bodies.
Twitch.tv/SazukiSenpai

allcutethings2

Postby allcutethings2 » Tue May 09, 2017 10:29 am

I'd die if they made a pop of him from the end of Civil War, holding a box/envelope labeled Tony Stank. :roflmao: Or maybe one in the Specialty Series line, from Big Hero 6, with the front/back/inside out/front and back boxers.
ISO: shadow heartless mini, Finding Dory otter mini, HT gitd Lumiere

Faves: Beauty and the Beast, Lilo & Stitch, Finding Dory, Lord of the Rings

Treblemdk

Postby Treblemdk » Tue May 09, 2017 3:59 pm

I would love to see some mix up themes here & there to keep it fresh.

newhousebailey

Postby newhousebailey » Tue May 09, 2017 4:06 pm

That would be cool!
Hello. My name is Mike and I am currently most excited about the Gravity Falls line.

ImageImage

SazukiSenpai

Postby SazukiSenpai » Tue May 09, 2017 7:45 pm

allcutethings2 wrote:

I'd die if they made a pop of him from the end of Civil War, holding a box/envelope labeled Tony Stank. :roflmao: Or maybe one in the Specialty Series line, from Big Hero 6, with the front/back/inside out/front and back boxers.
That would be hilarious and awesome XD
Twitch.tv/SazukiSenpai

avanegas43

Postby avanegas43 » Wed May 10, 2017 2:26 am

So many great hopes on this thread! I know that I would personally love to see a Thor: Ragnarok, Inhumans, or a Planet Hulk box! These are boxes I think would be cool to have, in Thor's box it would be cool to see Thor in his battle gear that is in the trailer. For the Inhumans box, any of the characters (already did Black Bolt though). As for the Planet Hulk box, a Korg Pop would be very cool. Just some of my ideas :)
My name is Anthony; IG @resin_time43
Collector since October 2016
Attended: Fundays 2017,'18,'19,'22,'23, Funatics Day Out 8 LA, Making Fun Premiere in LA
:freddy2:
ImageImage

jkcohen626

Postby jkcohen626 » Wed May 10, 2017 2:43 am

avanegas43 wrote:So many great hopes on this thread! I know that I would personally love to see a Thor: Ragnarok, Inhumans, or a Planet Hulk box! These are boxes I think would be cool to have, in Thor's box it would be cool to see Thor in his battle gear that is in the trailer. For the Inhumans box, any of the characters (already did Black Bolt though). As for the Planet Hulk box, a Korg Pop would be very cool. Just some of my ideas :)

The Battle Gear from the trailer will be cool, but it will be a common release as that costume is already the center of the marketing campaign.If they did a Thor vs Hulk action pose 2-pack with them leaping towards each other, that would be amazing!
Image Image Image Image
First Funko Product: Captain Rex Wobbler
First POP: Deadpool

avanegas43

Postby avanegas43 » Wed May 10, 2017 2:53 am

jkcohen626 wrote:
avanegas43 wrote:So many great hopes on this thread! I know that I would personally love to see a Thor: Ragnarok, Inhumans, or a Planet Hulk box! These are boxes I think would be cool to have, in Thor's box it would be cool to see Thor in his battle gear that is in the trailer. For the Inhumans box, any of the characters (already did Black Bolt though). As for the Planet Hulk box, a Korg Pop would be very cool. Just some of my ideas :)

The Battle Gear from the trailer will be cool, but it will be a common release as that costume is already the center of the marketing campaign.If they did a Thor vs Hulk action pose 2-pack with them leaping towards each other, that would be amazing!

I was thinking the same thing as an action pose for this box! I really enjoy the poses, gives them more character and look so great when OOB (I keep all mine oob). Makes sense they would make Thor the common or a store exclusive like HT. Now I'm really hoping to see this box happen and have the Pop!s be in the action pose
My name is Anthony; IG @resin_time43
Collector since October 2016
Attended: Fundays 2017,'18,'19,'22,'23, Funatics Day Out 8 LA, Making Fun Premiere in LA
:freddy2:
ImageImage

Menicus

Postby Menicus » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:18 pm

My hopes are for an X-Force box or a Sinister Six box (I'm a bit light on villains)... I wouldn't turn down a Brotherhood of Evil Mutants box either :) I'm sure half the boxes will be based off the movies. Hopefully they'll give us more Pop style t-shirts too.
Edward

Instagram: @capmin

Marvel_Mama

Postby Marvel_Mama » Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:44 am

funkystark wrote:I just want an Ironman box. That is all,

AGREED!!!!
Diedre Loves her Funko Family
marvel_mama444 on insta - formerly Divade23 Marvel_Mama

genotype

Postby genotype » Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:36 am

I really enjoy the action poses! Adds a little variety to the pops and uniqueness. Someone mentioned a hulk box and that would be awesome...movie boxes seem to be the way forward though. Give us a little bit extra comic love ala the Disney box gives some theme park love.

ghostedaway

Postby ghostedaway » Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:18 pm

I'd love a Villains sequel, or X-Men/Spidey villains only.
Bryan

Batz31

Postby Batz31 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:05 pm

Old school X Men make iceman look like a snowman.

Tbguy

Postby Tbguy » Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:52 am

Jezter wrote:I don't have a problem with action poses.

We already know we are getting GoTG2 Pops at some point, so it makes sense that we'll probably get a box for them in April.
Possibly a Spider-Man box in June, but we already got a SM box this year, I don't know if they would want to do another box so soon. And possibly a Thor box in October.

Aside from those though, it's totally up in the air. They made the one box I wanted the most, X-Men, so anything else is just bonus. I'm personally kind of tired of the Avengers group, and would prefer they did something a little more interesting or unique. Wouldn't mind a Shield box, especially if they put a pop or two of characters we don't have in Pop form yet.
Inhumans would be cool and a box I would get without a doubt.
I'm also not up on current comics, so I don't know who is popular or worthy of a box on their own, but I'm sure Funko is researching things to see what might sell the best.

A Ghost Rider box would be cool, either with a classic Pop, or the current pop on a flaming bike.
If Marvel ever gets FF4 or Silver Surfer/Galactus back, boxes of those would be cool too!

Lots of ideas, but no way to know for sure what direction Funko wants to go.

A ghostrider pop ride would be amazing Funkp you need to make that happen!!!
:freddy3:

Return to “Powered by Funko”