Legion of Collectors Year 2 Speculation/Wants

Get a subscription to happiness and talk all about it here. These are the ultimate Boxes of Fun.
TheBoilerman

Legion of Collectors Year 2 Speculation/Wants

Postby TheBoilerman » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:37 pm

So, I just got my confirmation email that I have purchased the sixth and final "year one" LoC box. So, now must be the time to start looking forward to "year 2", right? Right! Wild speculation incoming!

First off, I'm pretty sure we'll see a Wonder Woman box and a Justice League box for those movies. That leaves 4 spots to fill. What do you want to see?

I want a Titans box based on the new/restructured-to-old Rebirth continuity, but any Teen Titans iteration (other than Go!) would suit me just fine.

A Green Lanten box would be great, but we may have to wait to see how the live-action movie/series/whatever develops.

Animated series box. Batman: TAS, Superman: TAS, Justice League Unlimited, Young Justice and many more options to fill this one out.

And finally, I'd love to see DCTV be an annual offering, but that might be asking too much. So many other great properties to tap, people might get tired of it before I would.

There are plenty of great opportunities, but those are what I want for Year 2.
I bought a Mystery Mini and thought it was cool. Now I have shelves covered in Funko vinyl products. What Happened?

StarWarner
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Re: Legion of Collectors Year 2 Speculation/Wants

Postby StarWarner » Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:37 pm

I would actually love any version of Teen Titans, Go! or otherwise. Animated series is a must have. Please, Funko!

I would love to see more Catwoman and Ivy in a future box. A DC Bombshells box would be awesome or DC Super Hero Girls.

I agree that there needs to be a DCTV box. There are so many great characters and variations on those characters to be explored (I'm looking at you, Cisco Ramon). I would also love a box dedicated to the 1960s Batman TV show. I love those campy Batman characters.
I'm Tiffany. Instagram & Twitter: @star_warner
ImageImage

ISO:
Queen in the North Pop proto
Sansa Stark Rock Candy proto
Maleficent Protos
Harley Rock Candy and PSH protos
Luna Lovegood Pop or Rock Candy protos

ShockWaveZ55

Postby ShockWaveZ55 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:04 pm

I would love a Young Justice box and pop line. Another DC TV box would be good as well. They many ways they can go. I've been pretty happy with this years sub so can't wait for year 2!
Hi there! I'm Eric
pop count: over 900 8-[

https://www.instagram.com/55puma55/

TheBoilerman

Postby TheBoilerman » Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:07 pm

Round 3 of voting on the LoC blog was tough. All very good options in that round!
I bought a Mystery Mini and thought it was cool. Now I have shelves covered in Funko vinyl products. What Happened?

Battastic
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Battastic » Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:23 pm

DC TV - really needs to be a yearly thing and encompass all shows, not just on the CW
Animated series box
DC Bombshells
Villains
DC Pets - from batcow to joker fish and everything in between
Heroes Support - not just sidekicks but the men and women that surround or favorite heroes (Lois Lane, Jim Gordon)
Deluxe figures, detailed bases, dioramas, multiple pops in one box
"If you can't have fun, if you can't laugh, if you can't enjoy it...it's not worth it." - Joey

Icetenka

Postby Icetenka » Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:50 pm

I would love to see a Speed Force box!
Wants:
Flash POP Proto

odnar

Postby odnar » Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:07 pm

Battastic wrote:DC TV - really needs to be a yearly thing and encompass all shows, not just on the CW
Animated series box
DC Bombshells
Villains
DC Pets - from batcow to joker fish and everything in between
Heroes Support - not just sidekicks but the men and women that surround or favorite heroes (Lois Lane, Jim Gordon)
Deluxe figures, detailed bases, dioramas, multiple pops in one box

I would love a DCTV box with some Flash characters Cisco/Vibe or a Killer Frost (come to think of it wasn't this one already announced?). On a tangent when I read the "Heroes Support" suggestion I immediately thought about the Hero Support class from the Sky High movie. lol

Battastic
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Battastic » Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:18 am

odnar wrote:I would love a DCTV box with some Flash characters Cisco/Vibe or a Killer Frost (come to think of it wasn't this one already announced?). On a tangent when I read the "Heroes Support" suggestion I immediately thought about the Hero Support class from the Sky High movie. lol

I had just rewatched that with my youngest and could not pass up the chance to use it lol
"If you can't have fun, if you can't laugh, if you can't enjoy it...it's not worth it." - Joey

lordofanime

Postby lordofanime » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:58 am

As many have mentioned, I would love an Animated series themed box. But there were 3 animated shows, so I'd rather each show get their own box.

I can def say that we're getting a Wonder Woman (Movie) themed box along with a Justice League (DCEU) Box.

For Wonder Woman, I'd say it will either be the one character that did not make it on the announcement image or just a variant of Diana. I personally want 2 Posed POP similar to the figure that DC collectibles made for the movie with Diana and Steve.

I think we need more POPs in the boxes, to be honest. Just having 1 pop per box is fine, but other sub boxes have had more than 1 and DC is lagging behind. Also, less T-shirts. I know that a lot of people love the T-shirts, but they're just sending way too many. I'd love it if they exchanged the shirts for other things, like a scarf, oven mittens, canvas/shopping bag... After the disappointment of the X-Men box shirt, I am ready to give up on shirts! haha

DefNotBlitz

Postby DefNotBlitz » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:40 am

Looks like we're getting a Superman box. Odds are it's gonna have Lex in it to motivate people to continue their Hero subscriptions, I know it's working for me. Other than the obvious WW and JL movie boxes, I wanna see a BTAS box most of all. Funko had a lot of good ideas in their polls recently as well with Speed Force, LoD & JSA boxes being other great candidates.
| POP!: 185 | Dorbz: 76 |
| Completed Mystery Mini Sets: Batman vs Superman, Arkham Games, Suicide Squad |

TheBoilerman

Postby TheBoilerman » Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:01 am

DefNotBlitz wrote:Looks like we're getting a Superman box. Odds are it's gonna have Lex in it to motivate people to continue their Hero subscriptions, I know it's working for me. Other than the obvious WW and JL movie boxes, I wanna see a BTAS box most of all. Funko had a lot of good ideas in their polls recently as well with Speed Force, LoD & JSA boxes being other great candidates.

Based on the Deadpool and Spiderman boxes, I'm guessing there won't be any non-Superman items in the box. Superman hat, Superman pin, Superman patch, Superman Pop, Superman (other vinyl or plush product).

An interesting (and unforseen) way to start off year-two, but I like Superman well enough to keep going with this line.

BobCob889

Postby BobCob889 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:47 pm

I would like to see a Kirby inspired or Legion of Superheroes box. A Kamandi, Darkseid or OMAC Pop would be awesome!

Battastic
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Battastic » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:53 am

Maybe the darker side of DC...
Justice League Dark
Magic & Mayhem
Batman: Long Halloween
Monsters of the DCU

or maybe just give us a Gentleman Ghost deluxe pop ride

POPHawk

Postby POPHawk » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:46 am

DefNotBlitz wrote:Looks like we're getting a Superman box. Odds are it's gonna have Lex in it to motivate people to continue their Hero subscriptions, I know it's working for me. Other than the obvious WW and JL movie boxes, I wanna see a BTAS box most of all. Funko had a lot of good ideas in their polls recently as well with Speed Force, LoD & JSA boxes being other great candidates.

This in POP form

SOLD!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: =D> :D
CHECK OUT MY PHOTOGRAPHY! INSTAGRAM: @TOYSSANDSTUFF
POPINABOX AFFILIATE

_____________________________________________________________________________________

TheBoilerman

Postby TheBoilerman » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:24 pm

The final round of fan voting is up on the LoC blog. So many great choices to just pick one. Went with the Lantern Corps, but I hope we see every one plus a few that didn't make it to the final round.

CampBhoy67

Postby CampBhoy67 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:26 pm

Green Lantern. Biggest want is Sinestro in his Sinestro Corps suit
James, of House Campbell.
Wish list: Riddler, Penguin, Sinestro, Rorschach, Joker 2 pack, Alan w/ Baby Carlos
IG: funko_diggle

Classier

Postby Classier » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:46 pm

I want an Obscure Villains box, but I think I'm the only one who would want Calendar Man in my collection.

Icetenka

Postby Icetenka » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:45 am

CampBhoy67 wrote:Green Lantern. Biggest want is Sinestro in his Sinestro Corps suit

Outside of a Speedforce box I would like to see a Lantern corps box. Kind of excited to seen the John Stewart pop finally being released.
Wants:
Flash POP Proto

muscleheadfunkopop

Postby muscleheadfunkopop » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:42 am

A Green Lantern Box..would be epic :blob6:
**The shirt could consist of all the different Rings...from Death-Life
**Pop...2pk Hal vs Atrocitus or Hal vs Sinestro
**Pop Cap...Jon Stewart on cap
**Comic...Green Lantern Corp or redo a Blackest Night Cover
Funko Funatic Shoutouts! #9
Fundays 2014◇2015◇2016◇2017◇2018◇2019◇2021V◇2022◇2023
FDO6 SF◇FDO7 Sackanda & LA◇FDO8 SF◇FDO9 Sackanda
Fright Night◇HQ Grand Opening◇Making Fun Movie Premiere◇FunKon Hollywood◇Fright Night II

Instagram: @muscleheadfunkopop #SODAWasted
Facebook: Iz Salazar

Valde
HOF 2022 & CotM
HOF 2022 & CotM

Postby Valde » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:56 am

My number one want would be Injustice, with part two coming up i could see one coming but it comes out just a few weeks before WW so I doubt that months box will be for Injustice.

If there was a Lantern box I would love Hal as Parallax.

Two boxes this year will go to Justice Leage and Wonder Woman, one already announced as Superman so that only leaves 3.

Young Justice is returning for another season so that's possible, TT Go is still very popular but I'm afraid we'd just get another Raven Pop.
Grail: Super Freddy
Jason - va1de on Instagram
ImageImageImage

Battastic
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Battastic » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:32 am

Classier wrote:I want an Obscure Villains box, but I think I'm the only one who would want Calendar Man in my collection.

Condiment King
Crazy Quilt
Egghead
The Eraser
Orca - 6" POP
Zsasz
Kite Man
Polka-Dot Man
Anarky
Batzarro
Humpty Dumpty
Killer Moth

This list can go on forever lol
But I would absolutely love some oddball villains as well

Battastic
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Battastic » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:34 am

Anyone have thoughts on the Year Sub Item?
I know Collector Corp got a Capt. America Oscar trophy, Smugglers Bounty is still waiting unless I missed the reveal, but nothing has been said about the LoC item.

MorbidGee
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby MorbidGee » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:26 am

I loved my Capt. America Oscar trophy :) but its going to be interesting to see what we will get for LoC. Lots of fun possibilities.

As for the sub boxes I too would love to see Gren Lantern. Im excited for the Superman and Wonder Woman would make me happy :)
ImageImageImageImage
Hello! My name is Giselle *FDO Host Las Vegas* Making Fun: The movie *Funko Fiends Secretary/Treasurer* June 2017 COTM
IG:Morbidgeescollections Funklub #10230

Valde
HOF 2022 & CotM
HOF 2022 & CotM

Postby Valde » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:58 am

Battastic wrote:Anyone have thoughts on the Year Sub Item?
I know Collector Corp got a Capt. America Oscar trophy, Smugglers Bounty is still waiting unless I missed the reveal, but nothing has been said about the LoC item.

I don't see them going gold again but if they do.

Grail: Super Freddy
Jason - va1de on Instagram
ImageImageImage

Battastic
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Battastic » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:17 pm

Or maybe.....

Return to “Powered by Funko”