A Gift From Funko

Get a subscription to happiness and talk all about it here. These are the ultimate Boxes of Fun.
jester00

Re: A Gift From Funko

Postby jester00 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:00 pm

Received my gift earlier this week. I got the smugglers bounty box. I was hoping for a DC box, but this one is ok also. Don't know any Star Wars funko collectors in my area though. So it may end up being a gift for someone
I LOVE MAXFOZZY

Thomas aka Jester

POPHawk

Postby POPHawk » Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:00 pm

sdcccrasher wrote:Free is free and when you have kids, grandkids and friends you can never have too many dupes! :freddy3:

Well said =D> Yesss pawn the dupes to friends lol I'm slowly converting my friends, work friends, the nurses at my hospital and my chemo buddies to Funko collecting :roflmao: :D I love that it covers such a wide array of POP culture that it can be appealing to almost anyone :cheers:
CHECK OUT MY PHOTOGRAPHY! INSTAGRAM: @TOYSSANDSTUFF
POPINABOX AFFILIATE

_____________________________________________________________________________________

grendelscott

Postby grendelscott » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:01 pm

It worked as intended for Funko. I got the Smuggler's box and gave it to a friend at work who started buying the Star Wars line recently. He didn't know about the sub box and has since signed up.
Funko Funklub Member #12887. Call me Scott.

When this kind of vinyl isn't getting my money, the kind that spins in circles and plays music does.

sdcccrasher

Postby sdcccrasher » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:24 pm

grendelscott wrote:It worked as intended for Funko. I got the Smuggler's box and gave it to a friend at work who started buying the Star Wars line recently. He didn't know about the sub box and has since signed up.
Nice. It is the best bang for your buck in all of Toyville!!! =D>
Hello! I'm Roger :freddy1:

ljthetoyaddict

Postby ljthetoyaddict » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:44 pm

I got the Smugglers Bounty Cantina Box I have subbed to Collector Corps and Legion of Collectors already, but decided not to go with the Star Wars box, after getting my box I ended up subbing so now I have all three of the sub boxes lol!
Collecting Since 2012-Over 800 Funko Items And Counting- IG @skylanderaddicts-Keep it Popping! :freddy2:

ghostedaway

Postby ghostedaway » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:50 pm

Mine was shipped out on the 12th but the tracker information stopped working. Guess I shouldn't be too worried if it never comes since it was free after all.
Bryan

blackmage214

Postby blackmage214 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:08 pm

ghostedaway wrote:Mine was shipped out on the 12th but the tracker information stopped working. Guess I shouldn't be too worried if it never comes since it was free after all.

Mine just had some movement today. I have DHL email me everytime there's movement

ghostedaway

Postby ghostedaway » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:54 pm

blackmage214 wrote:
ghostedaway wrote:Mine was shipped out on the 12th but the tracker information stopped working. Guess I shouldn't be too worried if it never comes since it was free after all.

Mine just had some movement today. I have DHL email me everytime there's movement

Maybe there's still hope for me yet then lol
Bryan

POPHawk

Postby POPHawk » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:06 am

ghostedaway wrote:Maybe there's still hope for me yet then lol

Of course, rebellions are built on hope :cheers: lol
POPINABOX AFFILIATE

_____________________________________________________________________________________

FredKruger

Postby FredKruger » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:47 am

Got the Jabba box. At least was free or would be a bit mad, as a hat AND a mug is pretty awful. Nice gesture tho, even if some got crap boxes like Jabba/Guardians.

Would gladly accept more free gifts. Thanks Funko.

Zae05

Postby Zae05 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:46 am

Finally got my box !

I thought it was gonna be a MCC box because of the MCC email, but I received a Smuggler's Bounty - The Resistance box.

Thanks funko!
Hi, I'm Jose !
Instagram: Zaeo5

ditbu13oi

Postby ditbu13oi » Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:38 pm

I got the bounty box. Seems like they sent their excess star war boxes out as gifts to everyone...

ghostedaway

Postby ghostedaway » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:37 pm

POPHawk wrote:
ghostedaway wrote:Maybe there's still hope for me yet then lol

Of course, rebellions are built on hope :cheers: lol

Haha!
Bryan

sdcccrasher

Postby sdcccrasher » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:45 pm

ditbu13oi wrote:I got the bounty box. Seems like they sent their excess star war boxes out as gifts to everyone...

WE got Antman and Secret Wars.

ditbu13oi

Postby ditbu13oi » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:22 pm

sdcccrasher wrote:
ditbu13oi wrote:I got the bounty box. Seems like they sent their excess star war boxes out as gifts to everyone...

WE got Antman and Secret Wars.

Im not a huge fan of Star Wars but I'm glad they preview boxes before collectors can decide if they want it or not.

ScarletFunko

Postby ScarletFunko » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:20 pm

Well I got the First Order box as the gift. I already have it and was really hoping for a LoC box but hey it was free! Maybe I'll get the chase pilot this time. And I'll give Phasma to a friend of mine, he'll love it. So its not what I was hoping for but you know what I'm still incredibly grateful, thank you funko for the nice gift! :)
Higher, Further, Faster

POPHawk

Postby POPHawk » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:42 am

ditbu13oi wrote:Im not a huge fan of Star Wars but I'm glad they preview boxes before collectors can decide if they want it or not.

I particularly like seeing the POP before they are out so I can decide whether I want it or not
POPINABOX AFFILIATE

blackmage214

Postby blackmage214 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:31 pm

Got the email my Post Office had the box. So I went and picked it up. And while I'm normally don't enjoy Star Wars I did get the one box I loved. Bounty Hunters

Skittles

Postby Skittles » Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:36 pm

This was a wonderful idea, but the execution of it has been poor. I was happy when I received the e-mail from Funko, but disappointed when it arrived today. I am another subscriber who received a box I had already purchased. I have accounts with Smugglers Bounty and Collector Corps, so based on the contents of the e-mail Funko sent me, I assumed that I would receive something from the D.C. sub box, but instead, I received a duplicate The Force Awakens box. Im not sure what I'm supposed to do with it.

SuMo

Postby SuMo » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:26 pm

sdcccrasher wrote:
POPHawk wrote:Congrats to everyone getting these :cheers: I agree that its a nice gesture, and if you get a dupe you could always sell it :)
Free is free and when you have kids, grandkids and friends you can never have too many dupes! :freddy3:

No kidding. Anything free is great! For awhile, I was the only collector amongst my friends or the only one who showed interest with Funkos. Every few months, someone keeps getting added to my "I collect Funkos now" circle. I always have extras for those friends.
;-)
ImageImage
ImageImage

sdcccrasher

Postby sdcccrasher » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:34 pm

I know exactly what you mean. My sister has never seen a Funko Pop, but her favorite story character is Frodo. I was ecstatic to see the new Frodos on yesterdays Toy Fair "Leak." Guess what she will be receiving for Christmas next year???

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:43 pm

FINALLY!!!!!! I got my gift! It was a Star Wars Resistance Box! I don't know how long I've wanted a Flocked Chewie so thank you Funko!
I'm Julian. HowardTheFunatic on IG!
ISO: FREDDY FUNKO CAPTAIN AMERICA, FREDDY FUNKO STORMTROOPER, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS 3 PACK, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

hawklovespurple

Postby hawklovespurple » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:02 pm

Mine came in the mail today \:D/ I got the Resistance box which was awesome because that was one that I kept thinking about ordering--love that flocked Chewie!! Thanks Funko! :D
ImageImageImageImageImage
Katie here.
ISO: Winter Soldier Masked Pop

Jezter
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Jezter » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:33 pm

Mine was SUPPOSED to come in the mail today, but only the DHL has updated info, and no info on the USPS side. We didn't get any mail today though, so maybe it's a USPS thing, or it just didn't get here yet. Hopefully tomorrow. :D
Hey I'm John! :joker:

Pops!- 716ish
Dorbz: 34
Mystery Minis: 33
Vinyl Idolz: 2
Hikari: 1
Mini-Hikari: 1
Instagram: courtjezter

This Is Where A Really Neat Signature Is Going To Go....Eventually...Maybe.

SCF

Postby SCF » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:14 pm

I received mine today. I also got the Star Wars resistance box. Kind of funny since I have ordered one SB box since it's inception and it was the resistance box.
Not mad at all as it was a great gesture by Funko to send these out. I will be giving the items as gifts to a couple SW fans I know unless someone here wants to trade for them.
ImageImage

emcee

Postby emcee » Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:17 am

Got my box today, it was a Jabba's Palace box. The only other SB boxes I have are Death Star and Rogue One so I'm glad I didn't get a duplicate, but I'll probably be looking to trade this one.
Collecting since 2013 (Jon Snow)
POP! Count: Stopped counting

sdcccrasher

Postby sdcccrasher » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:59 pm

emcee wrote:Got my box today, it was a Jabba's Palace box. The only other SB boxes I have are Death Star and Rogue One so I'm glad I didn't get a duplicate, but I'll probably be looking to trade this one.

It appears that the boxes went out in sub waves. It seem that those reporting now are getting Star Wars boxes. A while back most were receiving Marvel boxes.

edmomo

Postby edmomo » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:00 pm

sdcccrasher wrote:
emcee wrote:Got my box today, it was a Jabba's Palace box. The only other SB boxes I have are Death Star and Rogue One so I'm glad I didn't get a duplicate, but I'll probably be looking to trade this one.

It appears that the boxes went out in sub waves. It seem that those reporting now are getting Star Wars boxes. A while back most were receiving Marvel boxes.

Hm. Interesting, most people I saw in the original roll out got SW. Maybe it was partially roll out by box type and partially regional to where they ship from?
Instagram: thepop_life

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

sdcccrasher

Postby sdcccrasher » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:11 pm

edmomo wrote:
sdcccrasher wrote:

Hm. Interesting, most people I saw in the original roll out got SW. Maybe it was partially roll out by box type and partially regional to where they ship from?

Don't know for sure ... I just noticed how they seemed to be reported in groups.

arisensun

Postby arisensun » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:14 pm

HowardTheDuck wrote:FINALLY!!!!!! I got my gift! It was a Star Wars Resistance Box! I don't know how long I've wanted a Flocked Chewie so thank you Funko!

I got the same one!

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:15 pm

arisensun wrote:
HowardTheDuck wrote:FINALLY!!!!!! I got my gift! It was a Star Wars Resistance Box! I don't know how long I've wanted a Flocked Chewie so thank you Funko!

I got the same one!

Seems like a lot of people did. I'm not complaining though! :D
I'm Julian. HowardTheFunatic on IG!
ISO: FREDDY FUNKO CAPTAIN AMERICA, FREDDY FUNKO STORMTROOPER, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS 3 PACK, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

esteban123

Postby esteban123 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:02 pm

great items to save for toy runs too
Hello All!!! My name is Esteban

Pop Count: 175

Must Have Pop: Holo Darth Maul

1st Pop: Anger from Inside Out

Jezter
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Jezter » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:35 pm

Got my box today, The Force Awakens Smugglers Bounty! Now, I don't collect Star Wars at all, and a fuzzy Chewbacca isn't going to convince me to start, BUT I am tempted to keep the shirt. However, I will most likely be looking to trade for a LOC or MCC box I don't have. Still amazed Funko did this, pretty damn awesome! :D
Hey I'm John! :joker:

Pops!- 716ish
Dorbz: 34
Mystery Minis: 33
Vinyl Idolz: 2
Hikari: 1
Mini-Hikari: 1
Instagram: courtjezter

This Is Where A Really Neat Signature Is Going To Go....Eventually...Maybe.

ghostedaway

Postby ghostedaway » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:25 pm

I got the SB Resistance box as well. Pop and shirt are really cool. Thank you Funko!
Bryan

FearlessPhotog

Postby FearlessPhotog » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:26 am

I got the Ant-Man box, not the best box from MCC imo, and the pop was badly crushed. Oh well, still cool as it was free!

funkystark
Hall of Fame Class of 2011
Hall of Fame Class of 2011

Postby funkystark » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:39 am

My box showed up yesterday got the Jabba box, thanks Funko! And thank you from my brother in law ;) He loves it

POPtor WHO

Postby POPtor WHO » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:04 am

got mine yesterday. I got the Force Awakens box with Chrome Phasma and the Special Forces TIE Pilot, which is awesome because I got the regular TIE Pilot with my SB sub! I was hoping for either this one or the chance at the variant Snaggletooth so I'm very happy! I also got the FO Snowtrooper Tee while my first box had the Phasma shirt. So happy to get different items, makes the gift even sweeter. :D

Thanks Funko!

akagalar

Postby akagalar » Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:40 pm

I got the Jabba box, thanks Funko!
Image Image

Mister Piggy Wiggy

Postby Mister Piggy Wiggy » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:25 pm

How does one subscribe to Funko? I don't have a credit card, or PayPal.
29/Male/CHINESE

I love Pokemon, Gothic women, and Funko products. <3

I collect amazing fan signs like this!

jkcohen626

Postby jkcohen626 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:59 pm

Mister Piggy Wiggy wrote:How does one subscribe to Funko? I don't have a credit card, or PayPal.

Do you have a debit card? That's how mine is hooked up. If you don't there is nothing you can do.
Image Image Image Image
First Funko Product: Captain Rex Wobbler
First POP: Deadpool

Return to “Powered by Funko”