Disney Subscription Box

Get a subscription to happiness and talk all about it here. These are the ultimate Boxes of Fun.
sdcccrasher

Re: Disney Subscription Box

Postby sdcccrasher » Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:21 pm

toro423 wrote:
sdcccrasher wrote:
toro423 wrote:Wow that Dumbo looks great. I hope thats not the Park exclusive, I'm hoping we get something from the Festival of the Lion King!

Since Timothy Q. Mouse is riding atop Dumbo, I think this item represents the Dumbo movie, which means there should be a "Parks" item too. :freddy2:

Thats what I was thinking. But the whole Flying dumbo look makes me think it could go either way.

I don't remember Timothy Q. Mouse being on Dumbo's head on the ride, but I could be wrong.
Hello! I'm Roger :freddy1:

solarialunar21

Postby solarialunar21 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:05 pm

sdcccrasher wrote:
toro423 wrote:
sdcccrasher wrote:
Since Timothy Q. Mouse is riding atop Dumbo, I think this item represents the Dumbo movie, which means there should be a "Parks" item too. :freddy2:

Thats what I was thinking. But the whole Flying dumbo look makes me think it could go either way.

I don't remember Timothy Q. Mouse being on Dumbo's head on the ride, but I could be wrong.

I don't think that he is, I believe he's on the spinning ball in the middle or at least he used to be. So maybe this could be the movie related POP and we could be getting a Mystery Mini, PSH, or Dorbz that's a park item. I don't know if they'll do three vinyl figures for each box like they did this one but since most boxes won't have a shirt maybe we'll have other vinyls included with the POP too?!?
You can call me Danielle :)

Harry Potter, Disney, and POP's/Dorbz from my favorite movies/tv shows are my weakness!

Join me if you'd like in my adventures at:
https://outoftheboxfunko.wordpress.com/

sdcccrasher

Postby sdcccrasher » Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:24 pm

solarialunar21 wrote:
sdcccrasher wrote:
toro423 wrote:Thats what I was thinking. But the whole Flying dumbo look makes me think it could go either way.

I don't think that he is, I believe he's on the spinning ball in the middle or at least he used to be. So maybe this could be the movie related POP and we could be getting a Mystery Mini, PSH, or Dorbz that's a park item. I don't know if they'll do three vinyl figures for each box like they did this one but since most boxes won't have a shirt maybe we'll have other vinyls included with the POP too?!?

Sounds awesome to me! :cheers:

PopDaddy

Postby PopDaddy » Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:12 am

wraithkelso wrote:
TheBoilerman wrote:
wraithkelso wrote:
BTW, has anyone gotten a shipping notification yet? I'm dying to have this box in hand

No shipping notification yet :(
WTB: Luffy color proto

solarialunar21

Postby solarialunar21 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:18 am

TurtleTheTruth wrote:
wraithkelso wrote:
TheBoilerman wrote:

Same, I've never gotten a sub box from Funko does this happen with the other three boxes?

Harry Potter, Disney, and POP's/Dorbz from my favorite movies/tv shows are my weakness!

wraithkelso

Postby wraithkelso » Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:30 pm

solarialunar21 wrote:
TurtleTheTruth wrote:
wraithkelso wrote:

Same, I've never gotten a sub box from Funko does this happen with the other three boxes?

Well the most recent box I got was the Star Wars box that closed on March 15th, and it had a tracking number as of the 14th and was on its way on the 16th, arrived on the 21st
My Pop collection:
Disney: 297
Marvel: 53
Star Wars: 49
Harry Potter: 44
DC: 25
Animation: 11
Once Upon a Time: 9
Misc.: 28
Mystery Minis: 25
Rock-Candy: 12
Funko Games: 7
Dorbz: 5
Plush: 5
Hikari: 5
Vixens: 3
Soda: Roger Rabbit
Wobblers: Darth Vader

solarialunar21

Postby solarialunar21 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:40 pm

wraithkelso wrote:
solarialunar21 wrote:
TurtleTheTruth wrote:

Well the most recent box I got was the Star Wars box that closed on March 15th, and it had a tracking number as of the 14th and was on its way on the 16th, arrived on the 21st

Hmm maybe because they extended the date people could purchase it's taking awhile? Even though they said that they would ship earlier for those of us who purchased by the 1st?

HappinessGuano

Postby HappinessGuano » Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:50 pm

solarialunar21 wrote:
Hmm maybe because they extended the date people could purchase it's taking awhile? Even though they said that they would ship earlier for those of us who purchased by the 1st?

Maybe that's it. "Ship earlier" I sort of assumed meant within the first week of April. Maybe not. Maybe it literally just means that those people will get theirs, say, around the 20th, and everyone else around the 30th (or something along those lines).
Too soon?

sdcccrasher

Postby sdcccrasher » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:21 pm

No Shipping notice yet!

solarialunar21

Postby solarialunar21 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:52 pm

HappinessGuano wrote:
solarialunar21 wrote:

Maybe that's it. "Ship earlier" I sort of assumed meant within the first week of April. Maybe not. Maybe it literally just means that those people will get theirs, say, around the 20th, and everyone else around the 30th (or something along those lines).

Possibly, I feel like I read somewhere that if you ordered by the 1st that you're box would be shipped out within the first two weeks of April so this might explain it.

wraithkelso

Postby wraithkelso » Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:47 am

well yesterday I decided to ask on twitter about this:

@Wraithkelso wrote: @PoweredByFunko hey, if we ordered Pirates Cove in March, should it have shipped by now? Cc: @HilaryLGray @CSSully

And this was the response I got
@PoweredByFunko wrote: If you ordered prior to April 2nd, your box is shipping! You should receive your tracking information soon!
My Pop collection:

angeladominguez

Postby angeladominguez » Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:50 am

no shipping/tracking yet!
can't wait to get it in my hands!
:D

Darth Madden

Postby Darth Madden » Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:53 am

TheBoilerman wrote:
wraithkelso wrote:
sdcccrasher wrote:
Living in Everett, Washington, they should hand deliver it to you!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

lol I would happily go pick it up if I could considering I know where the current warehouse/office is, and the new one is on the same block as the comic store I get my commons from, that said I actually asked about this once and an employee said even they have to pay the shipping fee for both the sub boxes and the funko website

All of my boxes have shipped either from Dallas or Chicago. Do any of these actually come out of the Seattle area?

Nope. I live in Edmonds (about 10 minutes south of Everett) and mine come from California.

solarialunar21

Postby solarialunar21 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:48 am

wraithkelso wrote:well yesterday I decided to ask on twitter about this:

@Wraithkelso wrote: @PoweredByFunko hey, if we ordered Pirates Cove in March, should it have shipped by now? Cc: @HilaryLGray @CSSully

@PoweredByFunko wrote: If you ordered prior to April 2nd, your box is shipping! You should receive your tracking information soon!

Awesome! Thanks for asking about it, my twitter is private so none of my students can find me/follow me so my replies never show up if the person isn't following me. Fingers crossed we all start getting shipping notices over the next few days! I've made space for them already haha.

HappinessGuano

Postby HappinessGuano » Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:22 pm

wraithkelso wrote:well yesterday I decided to ask on twitter about this:

Yay! You're always looking out for us.
Too soon?

Thrillofthehunt

Postby Thrillofthehunt » Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:52 pm

I agree, there will probably be a parks item. Cant wait to find out what it is. Hard to guess based on the theme alone
:freddy3: Image ImageImage

pinklaquer

Postby pinklaquer » Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:57 pm

Has there been any word yet on the April box?

ruxy_100

Postby ruxy_100 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:09 am

solarialunar21 wrote:
sdcccrasher wrote:
toro423 wrote:Thats what I was thinking. But the whole Flying dumbo look makes me think it could go either way.

It's definitely a movie pop:

mohawkjones

Postby mohawkjones » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:00 pm

Dumbo looks to be a movie pop. On the older version of ride Timothy is hiding in the center and popped up from time to time. Now with the storybook circus version I do not recall where he is in there.
Hi, I am Shawn. Iron Man junkie, Soda-holic and Hikari addict. Funklub member #14300/01057

MarleyMon81

Postby MarleyMon81 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:05 pm

Anyone that ordered the Treasures box prior to 04/02, have you been updated on shipping info? Mine still shows processing. I've never done a Funko subscription box so was not sure how soon after we hit the 10th day of April will the boxes go out.

toro423
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby toro423 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:19 pm

MarleyMon81 wrote:Anyone that ordered the Treasures box prior to 04/02, have you been updated on shipping info? Mine still shows processing. I've never done a Funko subscription box so was not sure how soon after we hit the 10th day of April will the boxes go out.

I ordered on 4/1. Still says processing. I'm sure it will be out soon.
Hi, Im Ed. OOB is the way to GO!
IG: eltoro423

mohawkjones

Postby mohawkjones » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:39 pm

Mine shows processing. Definitely the slowest to ship of my sub boxes to date.
Hi, I am Shawn. Iron Man junkie, Soda-holic and Hikari addict. Funklub member #14300/01057

lunarembrace

Postby lunarembrace » Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:33 pm

So the cat is very much out of the bag with the Funko blog post showing what's in the box and everything. Pretty excited about how the patches will show a bigger patch in the middle! They mentioned it 'will be available at a later time' which makes me think we have to buy it, but hopefully it just comes with the end of year gift or something. I need my box now!!!
Melissa

sdcccrasher

Postby sdcccrasher » Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:28 pm

ruxy_100 wrote:
solarialunar21 wrote:
sdcccrasher wrote:

It's definitely a movie pop:

Right on!

eljefe81

Postby eljefe81 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:44 pm

Kind of frustrating that they've delayed the shipping on these (which I can only assume is related to them extending the deadline to 4/22). If you go into your account it says it will ship in the first 10 days of April....today is April 10th, still says processing
Proud member of Markenty's Garage

wraithkelso

Postby wraithkelso » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:33 pm

According to @PoweredByFunko on twitter if we ordered before the 2nd they have shipped, just haven't given out tracking info yet
My Pop collection:

solarialunar21

Postby solarialunar21 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:32 pm

wraithkelso wrote:According to @PoweredByFunko on twitter if we ordered before the 2nd they have shipped, just haven't given out tracking info yet

Yay! Glad to hear they've shipped, it would be funny if people just started randomly getting them without any tracking number...I wouldn't mind if mine showed up Wednesday as a nice birthday present from Funko but I doubt it will lol.

lunarembrace

Postby lunarembrace » Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:15 pm

solarialunar21 wrote:
wraithkelso wrote:According to @PoweredByFunko on twitter if we ordered before the 2nd they have shipped, just haven't given out tracking info yet

Yay! Glad to hear they've shipped, it would be funny if people just started randomly getting them without any tracking number...I wouldn't mind if mine showed up Wednesday as a nice birthday present from Funko but I doubt it will lol.

Happy early Birthday!!

I know I've been to my mailbox twice, and my front door 15 times today. This will continue to happen until the box is in my hands. Yup.

I've also been making my 3-year goal. My husband will have 5 years of programming under his belt, and we're moving to Florida. I need to be closer to Disney World. It's so sad, I know. Been looking up houses for a week, and the cost of living. lmao. This subscription only makes the need more real. I might be psycho.
Melissa

perfectflaw00

Postby perfectflaw00 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:00 pm

lunarembrace wrote:
solarialunar21 wrote:

Happy early Birthday!!

I know I've been to my mailbox twice, and my front door 15 times today. This will continue to happen until the box is in my hands. Yup.

I've also been making my 3-year goal. My husband will have 5 years of programming under his belt, and we're moving to Florida. I need to be closer to Disney World. It's so sad, I know. Been looking up houses for a week, and the cost of living. lmao. This subscription only makes the need more real. I might be psycho.

Its not sad at all, me and my fiancé love it down there, we got engaged in cinderellas castle and have contemplated moving to florida for that same reason. DW is awesome can't wait for all the new lands to start opening up \:D/

Lilbrimer23

Postby Lilbrimer23 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:07 pm

It's pretty ridiculous we ordered minutes after the box going live and it hasn't even shipped yet. Yet every 5 minutes on twitter I have to see them peddling the box. If this is how it's going to be 1 year will be all we sub for. Less if we could cancel.
My name is Jonathan.
ISO: Faker Dorbz!!
White Knight Freddy Dorbz

Pops: 819
Dorbz: 545
Ridez: 35
Rides: 5
Minis: 547
Pocket Pop!: 73
PSH: 279
Hikari: 8
Mini Hikari: 13

solarialunar21

Postby solarialunar21 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:15 pm

lunarembrace wrote:
solarialunar21 wrote:

Happy early Birthday!!

That's a great goal to have! I live an hour away in Tampa with my best friend and getting an AP to WDW last year was one of the best things that I've done! The only month I think I've missed since I bought it was September...no wait we went the very last day of September for Mickey's-Not-So-Scary Halloween! Also thank you for the birthday wishes, and when you get down here hit me up because as long as it's not a weekday August-May aka the School Year for us teachers then I'm down for some WDW haha!

sdcccrasher

Postby sdcccrasher » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:21 am

Wow I'm starting to think this site is inhabited by REAL FUNATICS lol

Thrillofthehunt

Postby Thrillofthehunt » Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:42 am

I keep checking, but i know I'm usually in the later rounds of shipping on these boxes. Hoping someone gets the notification soon so i know I'm next
:freddy3: Image ImageImage

toro423
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby toro423 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:29 pm

The article on their site states:
"The next stop on the journey is Festival of Friends! The Festival of Friends box features a flying Dumbo with Timothy Pop! The Festival of Friends destination is carnival themed, so make sure you bring a friend. This box theme focuses on best friends and sidekicks from classic Disney animation and Disney Parks. Adventures are always better with a friend!"

I guess we can assume Dumbo and Timothy are the classic Disney theme. I was trying to think but don't really know what they would use as a park exclusive thats Festival themed and buddies/friends. Any guesses?
Hi, Im Ed. OOB is the way to GO!
IG: eltoro423

Lilbrimer23

Postby Lilbrimer23 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:34 pm

Got my reply from funko on where my box is.
My name is Jonathan.
ISO: Faker Dorbz!!
White Knight Freddy Dorbz

Pops: 819
Dorbz: 545
Ridez: 35
Rides: 5
Minis: 547
Pocket Pop!: 73
PSH: 279
Hikari: 8
Mini Hikari: 13

HappinessGuano

Postby HappinessGuano » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:38 pm

I'm not too much of a Dumbo fan, so I'll be relying on whatever the park exclusive is to drive my decision this round. I really am a sucker for pins, though. Hm.
Too soon?

slimpicks

Postby slimpicks » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:43 pm

pulled the trigger been founder for all the other boxes.
Charles aka slimpicks
instagram: Funko_slimpicks
ImageImage
Funko Fundays - 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021, 2022, 2023
Funko Fright night - 2016
Funko HQ grand opening - 2017
Funko "Making Fun - The Story of Funko" - 2018
Funko HQ Hollywood - 2019
Funkon Hollywood 2021
FDO San Diego 2023

yellowrice
HoF 2014 & Spirit
HoF 2014 & Spirit

Postby yellowrice » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:45 pm

toro423 wrote:The article on their site states:
"The next stop on the journey is Festival of Friends! The Festival of Friends box features a flying Dumbo with Timothy Pop! The Festival of Friends destination is carnival themed, so make sure you bring a friend. This box theme focuses on best friends and sidekicks from classic Disney animation and Disney Parks. Adventures are always better with a friend!"

I guess we can assume Dumbo and Timothy are the classic Disney theme. I was trying to think but don't really know what they would use as a park exclusive thats Festival themed and buddies/friends. Any guesses?

I'm stumped, if they are going the carnival theme, I was going with Toy Story Mania and maybe Mr.Potato Head but the friend part has me thrown except for the Toy Story song.
James
Suit up! For tonight is going to be Legend... wait for it...

lunarembrace

Postby lunarembrace » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:57 pm

yellowrice wrote:

I'm stumped, if they are going the carnival theme, I was going with Toy Story Mania and maybe Mr.Potato Head but the friend part has me thrown except for the Toy Story song.

Awwww...I would love a Mr. Potato Head Pop!!!!

I'm really thinking more along the lines of like Pluto and Mickey & Friends...but, I've only ever been to the parks once in my life, so I'm not sure what they offer on that standpoint other than characters/parades. I'm sure we'll be surprised!
Melissa

wraithkelso

Postby wraithkelso » Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:04 pm

yellowrice wrote:

its tricky because the 2 areas in the parks that fit the carnival theme are Paradise Pier in DCA and the Storybook Circus portion of New Fantasyland in WDW. The other trick is thinking about which rides feature characters that fit the "best friends" idea with only 2 characters and I'm stumped. The only thing I'd want representing Toy Story Mania is Potato Head as the carnival barker, but my gut says if that ride were represented it would be Buzz and Woody. Perhaps Goofy from his ride in Storybook circus but that still seems like a stretch to me. I could give a list of Disney movie characters and their bet friends that goes on for ever but, I can't think of any parks specific characters that fit this.
My Pop collection: