Disney Subscription Box

Get a subscription to happiness and talk all about it here. These are the ultimate Boxes of Fun.
User avatar
angeladominguez
Posts: 500
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:32 am
Location: Houston, Texas

Re: Disney Subscription Box

Postby angeladominguez » Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:13 pm

eljefe81 wrote:
angeladominguez wrote:
TheBoilerman wrote:From the 12 days of Christmas, in case anyone missed it:

One more thing... the Disney subscription box is coming this spring!!! Disneyland and Disney World park characters will appear in every box!


Ahh, I cannot wait until Spring!
](*,)


It's only a couple months away!


Wake me up when the box is revealed, please!
:freddy2:
Hi! I'm Angelica, or Angela for short! Sales rep by day, collector by night!
Collecting for 3+ years.
Funko Product Count: 800+
:love6: Member of The Funko Couple with Sergio Tamez aka S_E_R_G_I_O on the boards. ♡
ImageImage

User avatar
ScarletFunko
Posts: 531
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:24 am

Re: Disney Subscription Box

Postby ScarletFunko » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:37 pm

This is awesome! I'm really hoping they'll give us a Lion King box.
Image

User avatar
Thrillofthehunt
Posts: 257
Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:21 am
Location: Phoenix, AZ

Re: Disney Subscription Box

Postby Thrillofthehunt » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:47 pm

Take my money!! I can't wait for this to be available. Im in for founder's sub or whatever they call it
:freddy3: Image Image

User avatar
MrsPlusOne
Posts: 37
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:02 pm
Location: Arlington texas
Contact:

Re: Disney Subscription Box

Postby MrsPlusOne » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:33 am

I am overly excited about this subscription box.. If i don't get a hold of these.. Ill die! I have high high hopes! Hopefully not to high!
Image
:colors:

User avatar
rgr61375
Posts: 390
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 6:56 pm
Location: Buffalo, NY
Contact:

Re: Disney Subscription Box

Postby rgr61375 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:59 am

MrsPlusOne wrote:I am overly excited about this subscription box.. If i don't get a hold of these.. Ill die! I have high high hopes! Hopefully not to high!


I know! Me too. I'm trying to temper expectations, it's tough though.
John: Don't you just love the graphics on this box?
Homer: No. How can you love a box, or a toy or graphics? You're a grown man.
John: It's camp!
https://www.instagram.com/ronsrandomstuff

User avatar
toro423
HOF2016
HOF2016
Posts: 2906
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:28 pm
Location: the SFV, CA
Contact:

Re: Disney Subscription Box

Postby toro423 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:08 pm

IM so excited for this box. Funko has said before that the sub boxes are ways to get some lesser known characters released. I am excited for the DLR/WDW characters, but I do hope we get other lesser known Disney characters as well. One that I would looooove is Tito from Oliver and company haha. His body type is perfect for a Pop!
Hi, Im Ed. OOB is the way to GO!
IG: eltoro423
Going to be looking for a Heimlich and Maui proto =]
Image

allcutethings2
Posts: 219
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:25 pm
Location: Charlotte, NC
Contact:

Re: Disney Subscription Box

Postby allcutethings2 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:14 pm

toro423 wrote:IM so excited for this box. Funko has said before that the sub boxes are ways to get some lesser known characters released. I am excited for the DLR/WDW characters, but I do hope we get other lesser known Disney characters as well. One that I would looooove is Tito from Oliver and company haha. His body type is perfect for a Pop!


I'd forgotten how much I'd loved that movie. I'd buy the whole crew if they released them. And Georgette!
Rachel

Pops: 201
Dorbz: 105
Mystery Minis: 96
PSH: 25
Hikari: 7


ISO: HT GITD Lumiere Pop

Instagram: @allcutethings2

User avatar
Classier
Posts: 48
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:28 pm

Re: Disney Subscription Box

Postby Classier » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:06 pm

All I ask of Funko is to bring back the Haunted Mansion POPs in these boxes. [-o<

User avatar
willy wonka
Posts: 822
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:19 pm
Location: Toronto, ON

Re: Disney Subscription Box

Postby willy wonka » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:12 pm

I hope they have the themes like with other subscriptions boxes. I would be in for a Indiana Jones themed box
ISO: Freddy Bender, Big Boy, Freddy Mad Hatter LE 1/24
Acquired: Freddy Skeletor

sdcccrasher
Posts: 800
Joined: Mon May 04, 2015 2:00 pm

Re: Disney Subscription Box

Postby sdcccrasher » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:15 pm

[quote="willy wonka"]I hope they have the themes like with other subscriptions boxes. I would be in for a Indiana Jones themed box[/quote
Right on! The possibilities seem endless, so I am sure we will be surprised and happily so with each offering!

hellpop
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:01 am

Re: Disney Subscription Box

Postby hellpop » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:13 pm

One thing I hope they do for this sub at least is offer shirts in children's sizes. I'll get some of these for my daughter, but she's the one that will be wearing Disney shirts, not me.

sdcccrasher
Posts: 800
Joined: Mon May 04, 2015 2:00 pm

Re: Disney Subscription Box

Postby sdcccrasher » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:32 pm

hellpop wrote:One thing I hope they do for this sub at least is offer shirts in children's sizes. I'll get some of these for my daughter, but she's the one that will be wearing Disney shirts, not me.


Good post ... since we adults are generally paying for the Subs, we can forget the obvious. Especially with Disney, you are right on!

Mos_Eisley
Posts: 323
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:39 pm

Re: Disney Subscription Box

Postby Mos_Eisley » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:05 pm

Can't wait for this box.

User avatar
MrsPlusOne
Posts: 37
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:02 pm
Location: Arlington texas
Contact:

Re: Disney Subscription Box

Postby MrsPlusOne » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:06 pm

Considering there is already like 600 disney pops.... The possibilities are unstoppable!!!
Image
:colors:

sdcccrasher
Posts: 800
Joined: Mon May 04, 2015 2:00 pm

Re: Disney Subscription Box

Postby sdcccrasher » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:54 pm

MrsPlusOne wrote:Considering there is already like 600 disney pops.... The possibilities are unstoppable!!!


The Tsunami is about to hit!!!

User avatar
opopssum
Posts: 700
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:56 pm
Location: AZ

Re: Disney Subscription Box

Postby opopssum » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:07 pm

sdcccrasher wrote:
hellpop wrote:One thing I hope they do for this sub at least is offer shirts in children's sizes. I'll get some of these for my daughter, but she's the one that will be wearing Disney shirts, not me.


Good post ... since we adults are generally paying for the Subs, we can forget the obvious. Especially with Disney, you are right on!



That would actually be so cool if they offered kids sizes for this box. My niece loves to see what I get in my sub boxes she would be so jazzed if they came with something for her too.

Doubtful they would do this but id pay extra each month for an extra kids size shirt in the box, like a lil add on option, then me and my nice can match at the parks
Image Image

sdcccrasher
Posts: 800
Joined: Mon May 04, 2015 2:00 pm

Re: Disney Subscription Box

Postby sdcccrasher » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:16 pm

opopssum wrote:
sdcccrasher wrote:
hellpop wrote:One thing I hope they do for this sub at least is offer shirts in children's sizes. I'll get some of these for my daughter, but she's the one that will be wearing Disney shirts, not me.


Good post ... since we adults are generally paying for the Subs, we can forget the obvious. Especially with Disney, you are right on!



That would actually be so cool if they offered kids sizes for this box. My niece loves to see what I get in my sub boxes she would be so jazzed if they came with something for her too.

Doubtful they would do this but id pay extra each month for an extra kids size shirt in the box, like a lil add on option, then me and my nice can match at the parks


It would not really be that hard to enable this to become a reality. I think it would shock Funko to see how many of us would pay extra for our kids and grandkids.

User avatar
opopssum
Posts: 700
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:56 pm
Location: AZ

Re: Disney Subscription Box

Postby opopssum » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:26 pm

sdcccrasher wrote:
opopssum wrote:
sdcccrasher wrote:
Good post ... since we adults are generally paying for the Subs, we can forget the obvious. Especially with Disney, you are right on!



That would actually be so cool if they offered kids sizes for this box. My niece loves to see what I get in my sub boxes she would be so jazzed if they came with something for her too.

Doubtful they would do this but id pay extra each month for an extra kids size shirt in the box, like a lil add on option, then me and my nice can match at the parks


It would not really be that hard to enable this to become a reality. I think it would shock Funko to see how many of us would pay extra for our kids and grandkids.



@ brian hey buddy ;-)
Image Image

sdcccrasher
Posts: 800
Joined: Mon May 04, 2015 2:00 pm

Re: Disney Subscription Box

Postby sdcccrasher » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:15 pm

lordofanime wrote:I thought this box was only going to revolve around the Parks characters and nothing more.... that's kind of what I got from the 12 days announcement.

To be honest, I think they should create separate Disney boxes. Like, I would only be interested in the Disney animated movies characters. Not Pixar or the parks...


Growing up going to Disneyland, the Park Characters bring back great memories. I like the animated characters too, so maybe each box will rotate the three themes.

User avatar
a99kitten
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2408
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:59 pm
Location: Truckee, CA (Tahoe area)

Re: Disney Subscription Box

Postby a99kitten » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:06 pm

I am definitely in!! And hopefully get some Uncle Scrooge and Chip n Dale love!!!
FunKlub member #10577 Celeste reporting for duty :)

5 Customs, 29 protos, 1112 POPs (+ MLP vinyls, Hikari, Wobblers, Minis, Dorbz..)

**Desperately seeking Chewbacca, Ghost/Greywind & BBT protos.**
ImageImage
Image

User avatar
MorbidGee
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2133
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:35 pm
Location: Las Vegas NV
Contact:

Re: Disney Subscription Box

Postby MorbidGee » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:06 am

I am so looking forward to this Disney Sub :) the possibilities are endless, Talespin, Darkwing Duck, heck I want Gargoyles lol. I cant wait!!!
Image Image
Hello! My name is Giselle
IG:Morbidgeescollections Funklub #10230 Image

User avatar
Battastic
Posts: 2771
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:59 pm
Location: Piedmont, SC

Re: Disney Subscription Box

Postby Battastic » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:53 am

MorbidGee wrote:I am so looking forward to this Disney Sub :) the possibilities are endless, Talespin, Darkwing Duck, heck I want Gargoyles lol. I cant wait!!!

A Disney TV animation box would be awesome!
Darkwing
Talespin
Ducktales
Gargoyles
Gummi Bears
Bonkers
Goof Troop
The Wuzzles
"If you can't have fun, if you can't laugh, if you can't enjoy it...it's not worth it." - Joey

sdcccrasher
Posts: 800
Joined: Mon May 04, 2015 2:00 pm

Re: Disney Subscription Box

Postby sdcccrasher » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:41 am

I'm really hoping the first box will be Park characters like the Bear Country Jamboree characters.

User avatar
eljefe81
Posts: 114
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:38 pm
Location: Gilbert, AZ

Re: Disney Subscription Box

Postby eljefe81 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:08 am

Maybe this is too obvious (and I know they have done him before), but wouldn't a box based off the Disney parks almost HAVE to have Mickey in the debut box?
Star Wars, Game of Thrones, and rare things

allcutethings2
Posts: 219
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:25 pm
Location: Charlotte, NC
Contact:

Re: Disney Subscription Box

Postby allcutethings2 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:20 am

eljefe81 wrote:Maybe this is too obvious (and I know they have done him before), but wouldn't a box based off the Disney parks almost HAVE to have Mickey in the debut box?


If the box has the same items as the other subs, I'd think he could be the patch or pin. Maybe the tshirt. I just don't see them doing him as a Pop or Dorbz, unless perhaps it was a six inch variant, something very different from what's out now.
Rachel

Pops: 201
Dorbz: 105
Mystery Minis: 96
PSH: 25
Hikari: 7


ISO: HT GITD Lumiere Pop

Instagram: @allcutethings2

User avatar
opopssum
Posts: 700
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:56 pm
Location: AZ

Re: Disney Subscription Box

Postby opopssum » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:51 am

We have a mickey dorbz but we don't have Steamboat Willie or a Sorcerer's Apprentice Mickey Dorbz, and I'd kill for either (or both :D )

A pop deluxe of the Walt and Mickey statue from the parks would be amazing. That is probably the least likely pop to ever happen but that would be so cool.
Image Image

sdcccrasher
Posts: 800
Joined: Mon May 04, 2015 2:00 pm

Re: Disney Subscription Box

Postby sdcccrasher » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:06 pm

eljefe81 wrote:Maybe this is too obvious (and I know they have done him before), but wouldn't a box based off the Disney parks almost HAVE to have Mickey in the debut box?
Eventually, but not necessarily the first one.

sdcccrasher
Posts: 800
Joined: Mon May 04, 2015 2:00 pm

Re: Disney Subscription Box

Postby sdcccrasher » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:08 pm

opopssum wrote:We have a mickey dorbz but we don't have Steamboat Willie or a Sorcerer's Apprentice Mickey Dorbz, and I'd kill for either (or both :D )

A pop deluxe of the Walt and Mickey statue from the parks would be amazing. That is probably the least likely pop to ever happen but that would be so cool.
I'm all in on your suggestions!!!

User avatar
thejosh2010
Posts: 5727
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:46 pm
Location: SWVA

Re: Disney Subscription Box

Postby thejosh2010 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:12 pm

It's like making tax payments...one year's worth at a time for a fourth subscription lol I'm excited but my credit card is tired and my wallet is angry....very angry :razz:
Funko LOVE in the Heart of the Appalachia :freddy1:

Image

Image

User avatar
Poncho Pete
HoF 2014 & CotY
HoF 2014 & CotY
Posts: 9606
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:34 pm
Location: Deep in the Heart of Texas

Re: Disney Subscription Box

Postby Poncho Pete » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:39 pm

I wonder if this is the first pinless box since Disney pins are already such a big Disney parks deal.
Got Pixie Dust?
Image
ImageImage

User avatar
eljefe81
Posts: 114
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:38 pm
Location: Gilbert, AZ

Re: Disney Subscription Box

Postby eljefe81 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:06 pm

Poncho Pete wrote:I wonder if this is the first pinless box since Disney pins are already such a big Disney parks deal.

Conversely, maybe this is a perfect way to get more Disneyana collectors (especially of pins) into Funko products? I think it would be a perfect tie-in to the Parks, but I can see how pins and Disney might seem overdone to some or potentially Disney wanting to keep that separate (although technically 2 of the existing 3 sub boxes are Disney entities and have their own pins at the various parks already).
Star Wars, Game of Thrones, and rare things

User avatar
edmomo
Posts: 704
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:37 pm
Location: Bay Area - CA
Contact:

Re: Disney Subscription Box

Postby edmomo » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:08 pm

Poncho Pete wrote:I wonder if this is the first pinless box since Disney pins are already such a big Disney parks deal.


OR it could be the perfect time for them to do some kind of spin-off of the hidden mickey pins that they have.
Instagram: thepop_life

Image
Image

User avatar
lunarembrace
Posts: 814
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 5:16 pm
Location: Chattanooga, TN
Contact:

Re: Disney Subscription Box

Postby lunarembrace » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:09 pm

I'm kind of hoping the first box will have Jolly Roger that was revealed a few weeks ago so I don't have to sell a kidney for one. =oP
Melissa
Image
Funko Count: 491
Image

User avatar
Icetenka
Posts: 200
Joined: Mon May 14, 2012 9:45 pm
Contact:

Re: Disney Subscription Box

Postby Icetenka » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:25 am

Poncho Pete wrote:I wonder if this is the first pinless box since Disney pins are already such a big Disney parks deal.


I wasn't even thinking of the pins until I saw your comment. It would be pretty cool if Funko is able to get a lisence to produce official Disney pins for pin trading. That would definitely draw pin traders to purchase this box. I'm definitely interested to see what Funko has in store for this box.
Wants:
Flash POP Proto, Blue Lantern Flash GITD Dorbz, White Lantern Flash Dorbz

sdcccrasher
Posts: 800
Joined: Mon May 04, 2015 2:00 pm

Re: Disney Subscription Box

Postby sdcccrasher » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:49 pm

thejosh2010 wrote:It's like making tax payments...one year's worth at a time for a fourth subscription lol I'm excited but my credit card is tired and my wallet is angry....very angry :razz:

I look at it this way ... money comes and goes but a Funko Disney inaugural subscription is once in a lifetime. Wow, now I feel much better. :freddy2:

User avatar
thejosh2010
Posts: 5727
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:46 pm
Location: SWVA

Re: Disney Subscription Box

Postby thejosh2010 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:23 pm

Poncho Pete wrote:I wonder if this is the first pinless box since Disney pins are already such a big Disney parks deal.


Wouldn't it be awesome to get some Vinylmations in these boxes too ;-) I'm really excited to see what's to come!

sdcccrasher wrote:
thejosh2010 wrote:It's like making tax payments...one year's worth at a time for a fourth subscription lol I'm excited but my credit card is tired and my wallet is angry....very angry :razz:

I look at it this way ... money comes and goes but a Funko Disney inaugural subscription is once in a lifetime. Wow, now I feel much better. :freddy2:


It seems more goes than comes these days with this collecting habit :roflmao:
Funko LOVE in the Heart of the Appalachia :freddy1:

Image

Image

sdcccrasher
Posts: 800
Joined: Mon May 04, 2015 2:00 pm

Re: Disney Subscription Box

Postby sdcccrasher » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:49 pm

thejosh2010 wrote:
Poncho Pete wrote:I wonder if this is the first pinless box since Disney pins are already such a big Disney parks deal.


Wouldn't it be awesome to get some Vinylmations in these boxes too ;-) I'm really excited to see what's to come!

sdcccrasher wrote:
thejosh2010 wrote:It's like making tax payments...one year's worth at a time for a fourth subscription lol I'm excited but my credit card is tired and my wallet is angry....very angry :razz:

I look at it this way ... money comes and goes but a Funko Disney inaugural subscription is once in a lifetime. Wow, now I feel much better. :freddy2:


It seems more goes than comes these days with this collecting habit :roflmao:
The most important thing to remember ... Don't let our addiction turn into our [-o< affliction!


Return to “Powered by Funko”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: jkcohen626