Maybe old, But UK collectors wanting to sub....

Get a subscription to happiness and talk all about it here. These are the ultimate Boxes of Fun.
Ricardo616

Maybe old, But UK collectors wanting to sub....

Postby Ricardo616 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:31 pm

Hey, sorry if this has answered before, but does anyone know if there's a way of getting the Sub boxes outside the US? Specifically in the UK? I'm getting more and more annoyed that I keep missing things I really want in LOC and SB, but now with the Disney Park themed sub starting I'm super frustrated, as both my wife and myself adore the parks. eBay usually means super expensive shipping as well as the mark up, so it's usually out as an option. If anyone can give me any advice or help it would be much appreciated.

thejosh2010
HoF 2020 & CotM
HoF 2020 & CotM

Re: Maybe old, But UK collectors wanting to sub....

Postby thejosh2010 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:23 pm

Find a friend in the US to forward boxes to you, BUT remember, shipping from the US to the UK is stupidly pricey as compared to from the UK to here (yes, that really sucks).

My next LOC box i get, i will have you PM me and we'll figure what it would cost to ship a box from the East coast of the US to you. At least then maybe i can help you out on your next sub-box needs :-)
COTM 01/18
HALL OF FAME 2020 #79
IG: THEJOSH2010
Funko LOVE in the Heart of the Appalachia

Ricardo616

Postby Ricardo616 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:37 pm

thejosh2010 wrote:Find a friend in the US to forward boxes to you, BUT remember, shipping from the US to the UK is stupidly pricey as compared to from the UK to here (yes, that really sucks).

My next LOC box i get, i will have you PM me and we'll figure what it would cost to ship a box from the East coast of the US to you. At least then maybe i can help you out on your next sub-box needs :-)

That would be amazing, thank you! I'm currently looking at the Bat-Villains box on eBay, and so far all the shipping is more than actual buy it now prices :( so it would be nice to get an actual honest estimate

willy wonka
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby willy wonka » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:39 pm

Ricardo616 wrote:Hey, sorry if this has answered before, but does anyone know if there's a way of getting the Sub boxes outside the US? Specifically in the UK? I'm getting more and more annoyed that I keep missing things I really want in LOC and SB, but now with the Disney Park themed sub starting I'm super frustrated, as both my wife and myself adore the parks. eBay usually means super expensive shipping as well as the mark up, so it's usually out as an option. If anyone can give me any advice or help it would be much appreciated.

Pm me I can get you SB box's, although I am not sure about shipping.
Just call me Joe...

ImageImage
ISO: Freddy Mad Hatter LE 1/24, Mad Hatter Protos,
SDCC 4 Pack Dorbz(Found thanks to another Funatic)

Ricardo616

Postby Ricardo616 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:57 am

Just a quick bump, if that's okay, I was just wondering if there has been any news on U.K. Distribution for the sub boxes? I know there was a lot of speculation with Funko acquiring Underground Toys, I'm desperate for the LoC, SB and now the DT full boxes.

treswright

Postby treswright » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:31 pm

Ricardo616 wrote:Just a quick bump, if that's okay, I was just wondering if there has been any news on U.K. Distribution for the sub boxes? I know there was a lot of speculation with Funko acquiring Underground Toys, I'm desperate for the LoC, SB and now the DT full boxes.

Popcultcha ships to the UK and they've started offering past sub boxes:

https://www.popcultcha.com.au/catalogse ... iption+box

I know that doesn't help you with future subscriptions but maybe they'll offer that eventually too.
Howdy, I'm Tres :-)

Sarcasticguy
Hall of Fame Class of 2023
Hall of Fame Class of 2023

Postby Sarcasticguy » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:36 pm

Ricardo616 wrote:Just a quick bump, if that's okay, I was just wondering if there has been any news on U.K. Distribution for the sub boxes? I know there was a lot of speculation with Funko acquiring Underground Toys, I'm desperate for the LoC, SB and now the DT full boxes.

So far I think the Underground Toys speculation is the strongest we can hope for.... I actually recall looking at the box for a recent purchase and seeing UT as the distributor, i'll try to confirm later today.

Like others have said, if you don't mind paying crazy shipping... people here can help with forwarding.
Hi, I'm Scott.
Instagram: @Sarcasticguy89
ISO:
Any Fallout Protos
Aliens Ellen Ripley Rock Candy Proto
Furiosa and Normal Immortan Joe Protos
SDCC '13 Bloody Predator Pop!
Retro Freddy Thor | Retro Freddy Skeletor

Return to “Powered by Funko”