Disney Treasures: Pirate's Cove

Get a subscription to happiness and talk all about it here. These are the ultimate Boxes of Fun.
lunarembrace

Re: Disney Treasures: Pirate's Cove

Postby lunarembrace » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:51 pm

I could go for PSH! They are so cute.
Melissa

treswright

Postby treswright » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:33 pm

toro423 wrote:I'm sure some boxes do sell out. Didn't the hulkbuster one sell out? Haven't seen that anywhere else.

I don't think any of the boxes have sold out during their initial offering. I know I bought an extra Hulkbuster box several months after-the-fact. But that one is sold out now, as are some of the other older boxes. This is Disney so it could be different, but I have a feeling there will be plenty to go around.
Howdy, I'm Tres :-)

odnar

Postby odnar » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:39 pm

I'd love to see an exclusive Disney PSH but I wouldn't say no to a mini hik either. :cheers:

Thrillofthehunt

Postby Thrillofthehunt » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:21 pm

interesting this email I just got stating pirate cove is an introductory price. "Get in on the introductory price, good for your first year, as pricing will increase after the Pirates Cove box"
:freddy3: Image ImageImage

eljefe81

Postby eljefe81 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:35 pm

I have a feeling they mean that the special discounted prices they offered for full year or half year subscriptions will go away after April 1st and you'll pay the normal amount, whether you buy individually or subscribe annually/half year.
Proud member of Markenty's Garage

Libertyroxx

Postby Libertyroxx » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:08 pm

odnar wrote:I'd love to see an exclusive Disney PSH but I wouldn't say no to a mini hik either. :cheers:

I would say yes to either as well. PSH are my new favorites, and rally digging those SW mini hikari thus far!
Proud member of The United Funko Family
Fundays 2015 through 2019, 2022, 2023
FDO 7 NYC FDO 8 Sacramento FDO 9 Las Vegas
Fright Night 1 & 2 , HQ Grand Opening, Making Fun Premier, Funko Hollywood Grand Opening, Funkon 1

Funklub member # 14829
Collections Star Wars, IRON MAIDEN :headbang: , Doctor Who, Marvel, Movies, Freddy Funko, Spastik/Fantastik Plastik

ImageImage

lunarembrace

Postby lunarembrace » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:15 pm

NightmareMermaid wrote:
lunarembrace wrote:I'm going to have to assume it's a keychain or something small. Suuuurely there's not a 3rd awesome Pop or Dorbz in there, right? I didn't realize there was an introductory price drop, either. Good to know! I like saving money.

My guess is a Pint Size Hero.

Hello, is it me you're looking for? :love7:
Melissa

JaceCD

Postby JaceCD » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:43 pm

sdcccrasher wrote:
JaceCD wrote:
sdcccrasher wrote:
Something from DisneyWorld in Orlando. I hope it is Bear Country Jamboree. :freddy2:

Ooo, that would be cool. Or something from the Electrical Parade would be awesome. But my guess would have to be something related to the Haunted Mansion.

That's what makes the Disney Sub so intriguing. So many wonderful options that will provoke such endearing memories. I love what's in the first box, but can't wait for the reveals for the second box.Has anyone stated if there will be any Chase items in this Sub series?

I haven't heard of any Chase in the Sub but that would be awesome if there was.
I'm Jace!
I love to attend conventions. I've been to LVL Expo, ECCC, SWC, Wizard World (Las Vegas), WonderCon, Anime Expo, SDCC (since '95), RCCC, NYCC, ComplexCon, DCon and LACC.
I collect Funko Pops and Lego.

IG: @jacethecollector

JaceCD

Postby JaceCD » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:45 pm

sdcccrasher wrote:
SuMo wrote:I'm definitely excited for this sub box. I don't know if I believe they will "sell out". I thought these sub boxes were exclusive to subscribers only, but then they were selling them at the conventions when we are over here having paid for shipping on them. I wish the boxes were more exclusive to be honest. We'll see about the Disney one.

Yoko said in one of the videos that this Sub box would "sell out!" But what does that mean? They certainly are going to take subs through April 1st. Will they cap it then? Or do they allow the other two types of plans continue for a certain period of time? Or do they have a cap number in mind? Or when we get to SDCC will they still be selling them? Or after the first year will they cap it? There are so many variables, but I have a problem believing they are going to cap it before the end of a year, because so many people that are not aware of the program will become aware of it in the first year and want to participate.

I bet we will see the first couple of sub boxes at SDCC.
I'm Jace!
I love to attend conventions. I've been to LVL Expo, ECCC, SWC, Wizard World (Las Vegas), WonderCon, Anime Expo, SDCC (since '95), RCCC, NYCC, ComplexCon, DCon and LACC.

JaceCD

Postby JaceCD » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:46 pm

toro423 wrote:
sdcccrasher wrote:
SuMo wrote:I'm definitely excited for this sub box. I don't know if I believe they will "sell out". I thought these sub boxes were exclusive to subscribers only, but then they were selling them at the conventions when we are over here having paid for shipping on them. I wish the boxes were more exclusive to be honest. We'll see about the Disney one.

Yoko said in one of the videos that this Sub box would "sell out!" But what does that mean? They certainly are going to take subs through April 1st. Will they cap it then? Or do they allow the other two types of plans continue for a certain period of time? Or do they have a cap number in mind? Or when we get to SDCC will they still be selling them? Or after the first year will they cap it? There are so many variables, but I have a problem believing they are going to cap it before the end of a year, because so many people that are not aware of the program will become aware of it in the first year and want to participate.

I'm sure some boxes do sell out. Didn't the hulkbuster one sell out? Haven't seen that anywhere else.

The Hulkbuster sub box didn't actually sell out because they had it at SDCC.
I'm Jace!

synergy56

Postby synergy56 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:54 pm

odnar wrote:I'd love to see an exclusive Disney PSH but I wouldn't say no to a mini hik either. :cheers:

A little 3 pack of Jack Sparrow, Barbossa and Davy Jones Pint Sized Heroes would be AMAZING!
Hi, I'm Merri!

toro423
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby toro423 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:58 pm

synergy56 wrote:

A little 3 pack of Jack Sparrow, Barbossa and Davy Jones Pint Sized Heroes would be AMAZING!

OMG yes! This would be so epic.
Hi, Im Ed. OOB is the way to GO!
IG: eltoro423

sdcccrasher

Postby sdcccrasher » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:20 pm

toro423 wrote:
synergy56 wrote:

OMG yes! This would be so epic.

Definitely ... Please Funko, ship mine now! lol
Hello! I'm Roger :freddy1:

sdcccrasher

Postby sdcccrasher » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:42 pm

I'm excited to hear the pins are actual Disney pins. I have collected them in the past and look forward to seeing how these turn out in what already is going to be an epic box.

sdcccrasher

Postby sdcccrasher » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:47 pm

eljefe81 wrote:
lunarembrace wrote:I'm going to have to assume it's a keychain or something small. Suuuurely there's not a 3rd awesome Pop or Dorbz in there, right? I didn't realize there was an introductory price drop, either. Good to know! I like saving money.

So far "3rd Vinyl collectible" for Smuggler's Bounty has meant mini-Hikari (which are actually Dorbzish in size). I'm thinking maybe a mystery mini?

Yea, I think it will be a keychain or mini and I think it will be Barbossa's monkey named Jack. Check out Funko's new trailer and you'll see how prominently displayed they have Jack the monkey. \:D/

TheBoilerman

Postby TheBoilerman » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:56 pm

O.M.G! The third vinyl is fan-freakin-tastic! So glad I signed up. I went with this sub for the grandkids, but this box is all mine.
I bought a Mystery Mini and thought it was cool. Now I have shelves covered in Funko vinyl products. What Happened?

Shalee04

Postby Shalee04 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:50 pm

While I am so excited for this Disney box subscription. I HATE that they do unboxings and spoil it for us. Sigh :yikes:
They call me Kelly :smt031
OOB deals I love to find.

Disney is my first love whether it be pops, Dorbz , minis or dolls.

Pops and Dorbz -2000+~~~ I have lost count actually
Minis-450+
Protos-2 Dug with cone from my first fundays in 2016
And
Baby Groot with bomb from 2018

sdcccrasher

Postby sdcccrasher » Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:42 pm

:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: Waiting, waiting, waiting ... watching e-Mail for shipping notification ...

Thrillofthehunt

Postby Thrillofthehunt » Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:23 pm

sdcccrasher wrote::crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: Waiting, waiting, waiting ... watching e-Mail for shipping notification ...

Exactly! i'm not sure what makes it show up faster - staring at my inbox or constantly checking the website.. :eek:

Battastic
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Battastic » Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:59 pm

For anyone with Disney Rewards, they are offering a slight discount on the sub box (5% off)
http://popvinyls.com/2017/04/07/disney- ... treasures/
"If you can't have fun, if you can't laugh, if you can't enjoy it...it's not worth it." - Joey

kiptrip

Postby kiptrip » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:02 pm

Anyone have any ideas for what snowflake mountain and haunted forest will be?

Snowflake Mountaint: I'm really hoping it won't be another Olaf, but a Marshmallow.
Haunted Forest: Maurice and Philipe ride?
ISO: Chase Error Batman, Walmart Toothless, HT Thor with Helmet, Metallic Nightwing, Glitter Celestia, Glitter Luna, MM Blue Trixie, MM Santa Jack

jedik6
HoF 2023 & CotM
HoF 2023 & CotM

Postby jedik6 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:03 pm

Thrillofthehunt wrote:
sdcccrasher wrote::crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: Waiting, waiting, waiting ... watching e-Mail for shipping notification ...

Exactly! i'm not sure what makes it show up faster - staring at my inbox or constantly checking the website.. :eek:

Got my shipping notification today. yay!!!
Ahsoka Superfan
HOF #94 - Class of 2023
ISO Kamala Khan / Ms. Marvel MCU
Wednesday Addams Netflix Proto

opopssum

Postby opopssum » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:06 pm

My guess for Snowflake Mountain would be the yeti, I know there was the proto floating around

I love your ideal of a Maurice and Philipe ride that would be super cute, something from the haunted mansion would be cool. I finally ent on the ride last time I was there and fell in love with it Id love a pop in my price range for it lol
- tauntaunking on instagram

eljefe81

Postby eljefe81 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:10 pm

There is a Marshmallow Pop already, so I don't think they'll do that. I'm pretty sure it will be Harold the Yeti (based on the proto that was out, like Opopssum said).
Haunted Forest almost begs to be something from Haunted Mansion (for the theme park portion) and probably some NBC too.

sdcccrasher

Postby sdcccrasher » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:49 pm

jedik6 wrote:
Thrillofthehunt wrote:

Congrats ... nothing in my inbox yet [-o<

edmomo

Postby edmomo » Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:09 pm

I didn't get any notification but I did see my profile show a package got sent but it also said delivery of today so I'm confused now. Guess I'll see if I have a surprise at home.
Instagram: thepop_life

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Thrillofthehunt

Postby Thrillofthehunt » Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:20 pm

jedik6 wrote:
Thrillofthehunt wrote:

Yay! Congrats! Mine is right around the corner then!

angeladominguez

Postby angeladominguez » Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:25 pm

jedik6 wrote:
Thrillofthehunt wrote:

yay! finally someone got it! that's good news for everyone!

eljefe81

Postby eljefe81 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:41 pm

Got mine as well...the tracking info initially was just for some other package (delivered already to Texas) but then it updated to show two different packages with the same number for DHL, the second of which is for the box...Says anticipated delivery of Friday, so knowing how DHL and USPS like to take their sweet time, I'm guessing earliest I'll have it is Saturday

jedik6
HoF 2023 & CotM
HoF 2023 & CotM

Postby jedik6 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:07 pm

Same for me. it said between 4/12 and 4/17. In a way I hope it comes Monday. Monday is going to be a super busy day for me and it'd be nice to have something to look forward to coming home.
Ahsoka Superfan
HOF #94 - Class of 2023
ISO Kamala Khan / Ms. Marvel MCU
Wednesday Addams Netflix Proto

Thrillofthehunt

Postby Thrillofthehunt » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:40 am

Shipped! Says the est date is 4/14. That's faster than normal, but it doesn't get pushed back

sdcccrasher

Postby sdcccrasher » Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:18 pm

](*,) Where's my Tracking info??? :banghead:

eljefe81

Postby eljefe81 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:30 pm

Thrillofthehunt wrote:Shipped! Says the est date is 4/14. That's faster than normal, but it doesn't get pushed back

Mine says 4/14 as well. Looks like they arrived in Phoenix this morning, where they will sit for a day, before they get sent out to the local post office tomorrow, where they will get sorted, and then finally delivered on Friday.

popfanboy
HOF 2022 & Spirit
HOF 2022 & Spirit

Postby popfanboy » Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:36 pm

eljefe81 wrote:There is a Marshmallow Pop already, so I don't think they'll do that. I'm pretty sure it will be Harold the Yeti (based on the proto that was out, like Opopssum said).
Haunted Forest almost begs to be something from Haunted Mansion (for the theme park portion) and probably some NBC too.

For Haunted Forest I'd love to see a Pop! of the Evil Queen as the old hag. It's a stretch but it could be a connected to the box by the attraction "Snow White's Scary Adventures".
Tanner
I'm an artist who dreams of working for Funko one day.
Check out some of my drawings!
Follow me on Instagram @popfanboy
ISO Any Bat Boy, Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, or Rocketeer protos and the Slimer Soda proto!

sdcccrasher

Postby sdcccrasher » Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:39 pm

popfanboy wrote:
eljefe81 wrote:There is a Marshmallow Pop already, so I don't think they'll do that. I'm pretty sure it will be Harold the Yeti (based on the proto that was out, like Opopssum said).

For Haunted Forest I'd love to see a Pop! of the Evil Queen as the old hag. It's a stretch but it could be a connected to the box by the attraction "Snow White's Scary Adventures".

Yea ... but has to have a big red apple held out in her hand ... iconic!

SuMo

Postby SuMo » Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:58 pm

toro423 wrote:
sdcccrasher wrote:

I'm sure some boxes do sell out. Didn't the hulkbuster one sell out? Haven't seen that anywhere else.

Yes, the Hulkbuster eventually did sell out, and that one has got to be one of my favorites from all the subs so far. :bounce:
ImageImage
ImageImage

ginas_place

Postby ginas_place » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:01 am

Just got mine yesterday! I love this damn box and subscription! The third vinyl was spectacular!
Gina

I am a Funko Addict!
Sidekick in the Legion of Collectors
Hero of the Collector Corps
Pirate of the Smugglers Bounty

ISO: Unmasked Black Panther Dorbz

Thrillofthehunt

Postby Thrillofthehunt » Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:56 am

Great box! My daughter loves the pirates! The smee pop is great for myself

TheBoilerman

Postby TheBoilerman » Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:45 pm

Picked up my box this morning and it is fantastic! As a collector of Funko's not-Pop lines, the box really delivers.

But...why is the captain of the Wicked Wench not a woman?

:-"
I bought a Mystery Mini and thought it was cool. Now I have shelves covered in Funko vinyl products. What Happened?

SazukiSenpai

Postby SazukiSenpai » Sat May 06, 2017 7:16 pm

Lanyard please, need one for my collection of lanyards from conventions and now subscription boxes.
Current Pop count: 801
Favorite Pop: Smooth Criminal Michael Jackson
ISO: Anime Protos
Twitch.tv/SazukiSenpai

Return to “Powered by Funko”