May Legion of Collectors - Wonder Woman

Get a subscription to happiness and talk all about it here. These are the ultimate Boxes of Fun.
NESSNODDER
Hall of Fame Class of 2005
Hall of Fame Class of 2005

Re: May Legion of Collectors - Wonder Woman

Postby NESSNODDER » Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:40 am

I DON'T MIND A SPOILER. CAN SOMEONE PM ME A PIC OR A LINK?
COTM DECEMBER 2010

I'M BLOODY CRAZY ABOUT DOCTOR WHO!

Battastic
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Battastic » Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:33 pm

Well it's no longer a leak, Funko reveals the POP from the Wonder Woman box.
Spoiler ahead if you haven't already seen it
https://legionofcollectors.com/spoilers ... op-reveal/
"If you can't have fun, if you can't laugh, if you can't enjoy it...it's not worth it." - Joey

ghostrye

Postby ghostrye » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:40 pm

Man...I am really starting to lose my excitement for LOC. There are so many DC specific characters just perfect for this subscription style service and instead of unique characters, we are now getting a parade of variants. The Superman box followed by this is just not what I want to see. Loved Enchantress, Plastic Man, Hawkgirl....less excited by mainstream characters like armored Batman, catwoman, Superman and Wonder Woman. If I can walk into any store and buy a version of the character that comes in the subscription box, then what is the point?
There are major mainstream DC characters that would be amazing for LOC:
Zatanna, Constantine, Black Canary, Red Tornado, Brainiac, Blue Beetle, Booster Gold, Black Adam, Dr Fate, Huntress, Metamorpho, Vixen, Lobo, Killer Frost, Mxyptlk, Batwoman, Cheetah, Deadman, Etrigan, Mera, etc, etc, etc. It is just starting to feel pointless to get these A List variants.
We need to start seeing some unique concepts highlighted in the recent polls with never done before characters.

ldfm

Postby ldfm » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:08 am

I like it. Might sub for this crate. Unless someone is a sub already and doesn't want it? (Since a lot of comments seem to be negative.)
ImageImageImage
Licenses I Hope For: Alan Wake, Fallout: New Vegas, Star Wars: KOTOR 2, Banjo-Kazooie

TheBoilerman

Postby TheBoilerman » Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:47 am

I think the Pop looks great. Looking forward to it!
I bought a Mystery Mini and thought it was cool. Now I have shelves covered in Funko vinyl products. What Happened?

PopDaddy

Postby PopDaddy » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:21 am

Wonder Woman cape?
WTB: Luffy color proto

Funko_Bandido

Postby Funko_Bandido » Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:07 am

Very awesome Pop imo...I'm so ready for this box and the movie!
I'm Bandido or George !
Instagram: BandidoToys

Mystery Mini Checklist https://goo.gl/IzBVJx
Funko Member # : 11130
Mystery Mini Count: Over 400
Pop Count : Around 150

Image ImageImage

DefNotBlitz

Postby DefNotBlitz » Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:59 pm

I hope the entire box isn't WW themed. It's based on the movie, not the character. I'm hoping for at least something else.
| POP!: 185 | Dorbz: 76 |
| Completed Mystery Mini Sets: Batman vs Superman, Arkham Games, Suicide Squad |

Battastic
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Battastic » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:32 pm

DefNotBlitz wrote:I hope the entire box isn't WW themed. It's based on the movie, not the character. I'm hoping for at least something else.

I think most of us feel the same way....sadly I expect the entire box to be only Wonder Woman.
This was a chance to get an Ares pop but it doesn't look to be that way
"If you can't have fun, if you can't laugh, if you can't enjoy it...it's not worth it." - Joey

DefNotBlitz

Postby DefNotBlitz » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:43 pm

Battastic wrote:
DefNotBlitz wrote:I hope the entire box isn't WW themed. It's based on the movie, not the character. I'm hoping for at least something else.

I think most of us feel the same way....sadly I expect the entire box to be only Wonder Woman.
This was a chance to get an Ares pop but it doesn't look to be that way

As long as not every single item in the box is WW themed like the Superman box, which is based on the character, I will be happy. Unless it contains a dreaded action figure then I'm launching it straight into the trash.
| Completed Mystery Mini Sets: Batman vs Superman, Arkham Games, Suicide Squad |

kiptrip

Postby kiptrip » Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:56 pm

I'm not a huge WW fan but i'm loving this pop!
ISO: Chase Error Batman, Walmart Toothless, HT Thor with Helmet, Metallic Nightwing, Glitter Celestia, Glitter Luna, MM Blue Trixie, MM Santa Jack

Thrillofthehunt

Postby Thrillofthehunt » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:32 pm

Think I'm going to need to break down and order this one! too excited for WW having her own movie! After this box, I agree that LOC needs to branch out more
:freddy3: Image ImageImage

synergy56

Postby synergy56 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:48 pm

It seems like I'm in the minority here, but as a Wonder Woman collector I would be super happy if everything in this box is a Wonder Woman. Pops, Dorbz, Minis, Pint Size, Ridez...bring it on!
Hi, I'm Merri!

lovemypops!

Postby lovemypops! » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:28 am

synergy56 wrote:It seems like I'm in the minority here, but as a Wonder Woman collector I would be super happy if everything in this box is a Wonder Woman. Pops, Dorbz, Minis, Pint Size, Ridez...bring it on!

Me too!
Hi, my name is Kathryn.

synergy56

Postby synergy56 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:27 am

lovemypops! wrote:
synergy56 wrote:It seems like I'm in the minority here, but as a Wonder Woman collector I would be super happy if everything in this box is a Wonder Woman. Pops, Dorbz, Minis, Pint Size, Ridez...bring it on!

Me too!

Wonder Woman fanatics unite :cheers: lol
Hi, I'm Merri!

lovemypops!

Postby lovemypops! » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:36 am

synergy56 wrote:
lovemypops! wrote:

Me too!

Wonder Woman fanatics unite :cheers: lol

Heck yea!!
Hope the new movie does her justice!
Hi, my name is Kathryn.

angeladominguez

Postby angeladominguez » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:43 am

I really like the pop! I'm hesitant to see the movie since I'm not that big of a DC fan, but with the anticipation of Justice League I'd really like to learn the backstory of each character. I even read a few of the comics to know about the characters and it makes me excited!

HaloHawk87

Postby HaloHawk87 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:00 am

Last month when I was sick in bed, I was flipping through the channels and happened to come across the very first episode of the WW TV show, which was just starting. I had never seen an episode before that. It was interesting to see a beach scene that reminded me of one from the trailers when our main characters meet for the first time.

synergy56

Postby synergy56 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:15 am

HaloHawk87 wrote:Last month when I was sick in bed, I was flipping through the channels and happened to come across the very first episode of the WW TV show, which was just starting. I had never seen an episode before that. It was interesting to see a beach scene that reminded me of one from the trailers when our main characters meet for the first time.

I have not seen the TV show in forever. Maybe it's time for a rewatch!
Hi, I'm Merri!

TheBoilerman

Postby TheBoilerman » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:55 am

Spoilers for other boxes follow:

Spoiler: show
With both of the most recent boxes (Pirate Cove and GotG2) having dorbz ridez, I'm thinking it might be too much to continue hoping for a Dorbz here. :(
I bought a Mystery Mini and thought it was cool. Now I have shelves covered in Funko vinyl products. What Happened?

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:14 pm

TheBoilerman wrote:Spoilers for other boxes follow:

With both of the most recent boxes (Pirate Cove and GotG2) having dorbz ridez, I'm thinking it might be too much to continue hoping for a Dorbz here. :(

What would it be???? I think a WW Ridez would be cool and all but of what??
I'm Julian. HowardTheFunatic on IG!
ISO: FREDDY FUNKO CAPTAIN AMERICA, FREDDY FUNKO STORMTROOPER, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS 3 PACK, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

TheBoilerman

Postby TheBoilerman » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:25 pm

HowardTheDuck wrote:
TheBoilerman wrote:Spoilers for other boxes follow:

What would it be???? I think a WW Ridez would be cool and all but of what??

Was hoping for a Steve and Diana two-pack, or any regular Dorbz. Not so much a Ridez.

Jezter
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Jezter » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:39 pm

Anyone else having the LOC come out of their bank today??? It's two weeks early, and I wasn't intending on getting this box.
I guess I'll try to contact them directly and see if I can get it cancelled and put back in my account. Really weird!!
Hey I'm John! :joker:

Pops!- 716ish
Dorbz: 34
Mystery Minis: 33
Vinyl Idolz: 2
Hikari: 1
Mini-Hikari: 1
Instagram: courtjezter

This Is Where A Really Neat Signature Is Going To Go....Eventually...Maybe.

TheBoilerman

Postby TheBoilerman » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:45 pm

Jezter wrote:Anyone else having the LOC come out of their bank today??? It's two weeks early, and I wasn't intending on getting this box.
I guess I'll try to contact them directly and see if I can get it cancelled and put back in my account. Really weird!!

Yes, received notice of payment today. I think 2 weeks has been pretty standard.

Jezter
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Jezter » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:48 pm

TheBoilerman wrote:
Jezter wrote:Anyone else having the LOC come out of their bank today??? It's two weeks early, and I wasn't intending on getting this box.

Yes, received notice of payment today. I think 2 weeks has been pretty standard.

I've never been charged two weeks prior to a box end date, I've been charged the 1st of the month that the box comes out, and sometimes on the 3rd of the month, but never a couple weeks in the middle of the previous month. This is very strange to me.

I've purchased only 2 of the LOC boxes in the past and all but a few of the MCC boxes, so I've noticed the pattern, at least for me, and two weeks before the month of the item hasn't happened to me before. ](*,)

Pops!- 716ish

TheBoilerman

Postby TheBoilerman » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:53 pm

Jezter wrote:
TheBoilerman wrote:

I've never been charged two weeks prior to a box end date, I've been charged the 1st of the month that the box comes out, and sometimes on the 3rd of the month, but never a couple weeks in the middle of the previous month. This is very strange to me.

I've purchased only 2 of the LOC boxes in the past and all but a few of the MCC boxes, so I've noticed the pattern, at least for me, and two weeks before the month of the item hasn't happened to me before. ](*,)

Well, the MCC boxes are mid-month boxes, so you would have been charged for them roughly at the first of the month they ship (2 weeks).

Jezter
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Jezter » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:33 am

TheBoilerman wrote:
Jezter wrote:
TheBoilerman wrote:

Well, the MCC boxes are mid-month boxes, so you would have been charged for them roughly at the first of the month they ship (2 weeks).

Meh, I suppose you are right, I just didn't think it worked like that and assumed I wouldn't get charged until the very end of the month or the first day or two of next month, since that's how the last two LOC boxes were for me. I did email their support, so we'll see what they say, but if it ends up they can't stop it and put the money back in my account, I'll just take the hit or I'll try to sell the box when I get it, not the end of the world. :D

I'll just remember the next time I get one of the LOC boxes to cancel my sub right after if I know I don't want the next one.

Pops!- 716ish

glassflippers

Postby glassflippers » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:49 am

I have about 7 days to change my mind back and forth about this box. Hoping for some Mystery Minis the way they did She-Hulk and Captain Marvel before since there obviously won't be a set of them for this film.

POPtor WHO

Postby POPtor WHO » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:19 am

I love the POP and I'm hoping that theres another. Mattel has a C&C
Ares in their WW wave
and while IDK if that's in the movie, it'd be an awesome POP for this box.

DefNotBlitz

Postby DefNotBlitz » Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:07 pm

Big spoilerino. In short, redemption.

odnar

Postby odnar » Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:11 pm

DefNotBlitz wrote:

Nice! :cheers:

HaloHawk87

Postby HaloHawk87 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:30 pm

In reference to the box spoilers:

It's nice to see there's a 2nd Pop in the box, but unfortunately that's the character I wanted the least in Pop form, so I think I'll skip this box and maybe buy the WW Pop from eBay in a month or so. I like that they included a PSH. I remember Brian teased that there would be PSHs for this movie back during the 12 Days of Christmas reveals, but obviously since then that plan was scrapped for the most part. It's nice that they decided to make at least one. I'm surprised there's no Dorb or RC. I thought for sure we'd get at least one of those two. It's still a good box, but definitely fell short of my hopes and expectations. Thank you for posting that image. I was on the fence about getting it, mostly due to my financial situation getting very tight right now, and I would of regretted ordering this if this is what I got.

synergy56

Postby synergy56 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:50 pm

I really like the box, but I was already going to like it just because it is Wonder Woman and just for that Pop that was already revealed. I wish we could fully see what everything looked like in that spoiler pic, but I guess the wait isn't long now, right?
Hi, I'm Merri!

ginaf20697

Postby ginaf20697 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:57 pm

I hope the t-shirt is nice at least.

groundhog7s

Postby groundhog7s » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:22 pm

Oddly, the only things that interest me about this box are the
PSH and reveal for the next them
www.8-BitHero.com
redesigning pop culture one pixel at a time

TheBoilerman

Postby TheBoilerman » Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:19 pm

DefNotBlitz wrote:

I know people have been asking for a two-Pop LoC box, but I'm not sure this will placate anyone? Guess we'll see how her movie presence is. The PSH is nice, but I hope the quality is better than the DC ones I've been picking up. That patch looks super-cool from what I can see. Hope that shirt is cool enough to wear to the movie with my granddaughter. Looking forward to the actual reveal.

Jezter
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Jezter » Mon May 01, 2017 10:13 am

Eh, since I screwed up and got this box by accident, I'll most likely try to sell it as a whole after I get it, there just isn't anything in it I am dying to get.
I have 2 WW Pops that I love, I don't need a third, and I don't have a clue who Doctor Maru is as far as DC Comics go, so no interest to me there. Yup, I will attempt to part with this box when I get it. Blah.

Pops!- 716ish

Lumineon457

Postby Lumineon457 » Mon May 01, 2017 3:59 pm

Jezter wrote:Eh, since I screwed up and got this box by accident, I'll most likely try to sell it as a whole after I get it, there just isn't anything in it I am dying to get.
I have 2 WW Pops that I love, I don't need a third, and I don't have a clue who Doctor Maru is as far as DC Comics go, so no interest to me there. Yup, I will attempt to part with this box when I get it. Blah.

Apparently, she's Dr. Poison.

Pryde72

Postby Pryde72 » Tue May 02, 2017 12:45 am

This will be only the second LoC box I've skipped, but only because I picked up Disney in its place.

I'm definitely going to be in the market for the PSH though
I used to be a werewolf, but I’m alright nooooooooooow :cat:

ginaf20697

Postby ginaf20697 » Tue May 02, 2017 2:11 pm

Just saw the video. :(

Return to “Powered by Funko”