MCC Auto Renew Issues

Get a subscription to happiness and talk all about it here. These are the ultimate Boxes of Fun.
Tony Stark

MCC Auto Renew Issues

Postby Tony Stark » Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:01 pm

I was just wondering if anyone else here was having an issue with turning their auto renew on and off for MCC. It appears that the edit function for this has disappeared and I can no longer turn off auto renew. Any help or input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!
#TeamStark

Battastic
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Re: MCC Auto Renew Issues

Postby Battastic » Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:15 pm

Did you sign up for a year? If so it will not allow you to touch it until the next yearly cycle
"If you can't have fun, if you can't laugh, if you can't enjoy it...it's not worth it." - Joey

jagpop

Postby jagpop » Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:22 pm

They also have freeze periods where you can't make changes to your subscription.

I am not in danger, I am the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!

HobieWanKenobi
Hall of Fame Class of 2017
Hall of Fame Class of 2017

Postby HobieWanKenobi » Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:02 pm

Did you contact support?

Tony Stark

Postby Tony Stark » Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:29 am

Yes, I did sign up for the year. So I cant touch it again until next April? Did not know they had freeze periods, definitely a good thing to know. Thanks for the feedback everyone.
#TeamStark

treswright

Postby treswright » Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:29 pm

Tony Stark wrote:I was just wondering if anyone else here was having an issue with turning their auto renew on and off for MCC. It appears that the edit function for this has disappeared and I can no longer turn off auto renew. Any help or input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

I just checked and I still see it in my account. I have two subs- "Annual Boss" and "Bimonthly Pirate". If I open either one then there's a line that says "Auto renew" with a selectable button to turn it on or off. As the others said, it won't cancel your sub mid-year if you turn it off, but it won't auto-renew whenever it comes up for renewal if you switch it off. One thing you might try is accessing the control panel in another browser. I have a lot of trouble accessing it in Google Chrome, I have to use IE11 for everything to show up right.
Howdy, I'm Tres :-)

Tony Stark

Postby Tony Stark » Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:41 pm

treswright wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:I was just wondering if anyone else here was having an issue with turning their auto renew on and off for MCC. It appears that the edit function for this has disappeared and I can no longer turn off auto renew. Any help or input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

I just checked and I still see it in my account. I have two subs- "Annual Boss" and "Bimonthly Pirate". If I open either one then there's a line that says "Auto renew" with a selectable button to turn it on or off. As the others said, it won't cancel your sub mid-year if you turn it off, but it won't auto-renew whenever it comes up for renewal if you switch it off. One thing you might try is accessing the control panel in another browser. I have a lot of trouble accessing it in Google Chrome, I have to use IE11 for everything to show up right.

Thats really weird, its still not showing in mine. I actually just received a response from Funko and they said if it s not back by the 15th to contact them again. So it looks like jagpop is right and there is a freeze period of some sort.
#TeamStark

SazukiSenpai

Postby SazukiSenpai » Sat May 06, 2017 7:09 pm

Gotta love the freeze period, then forget about it and get a notification that the next one shipped xD
Current Pop count: 801
Favorite Pop: Smooth Criminal Michael Jackson
ISO: Anime Protos
Twitch.tv/SazukiSenpai

Return to “Powered by Funko”