June Disney Treasures: Festival of Friendship

Get a subscription to happiness and talk all about it here. These are the ultimate Boxes of Fun.
sdcccrasher

Re: June Disney Treasures: Festival of Friendship

Postby sdcccrasher » Wed May 24, 2017 12:01 pm

nascar246788 wrote:
Tovarnico wrote:
Popsaysyee wrote:
Oohhh, good one!! I can't wait until June!! I need my Disney Treasures fix already! And it's my birthday month too!!

Its mine to! Im so excited!

June birthdays to go around. My birthday is start of June as well. We all know the people with June birthdays are the best. Especially if my memory serves me right and June is Freddy Funko's birthday. If I remember correctly, funko shop released a freddy funko holding a birthday present pop in June so that Funko collectors can celebrate Freddy Funko's birthday.

If you don't have one already and feel you need one for June birthday, he is still available at the online funko shop.

June for me too. That's when the heavens opened and a voice screamed, "Look out Below!" :D
Hello! I'm Roger :freddy1:

Battastic
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Battastic » Wed May 24, 2017 12:02 pm

morsehawk wrote:Potentially the most famous Disney friends of all, Mickey & Pluto, maybe we'll finally see a Pluto Dorbz.

Maybe a mystery mini 2pk
"If you can't have fun, if you can't laugh, if you can't enjoy it...it's not worth it." - Joey

Tovarnico

Postby Tovarnico » Wed May 24, 2017 1:47 pm

sdcccrasher wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:
Tovarnico wrote:Its mine to! Im so excited!

June birthdays to go around. My birthday is start of June as well. We all know the people with June birthdays are the best. Especially if my memory serves me right and June is Freddy Funko's birthday. If I remember correctly, funko shop released a freddy funko holding a birthday present pop in June so that Funko collectors can celebrate Freddy Funko's birthday.

If you don't have one already and feel you need one for June birthday, he is still available at the online funko shop.

June for me too. That's when the heavens opened and a voice screamed, "Look out Below!" :D

June is the best for sure! I need to get that Freddy now!

Tovarnico

Postby Tovarnico » Wed May 24, 2017 1:48 pm

Popsaysyee wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:
Tovarnico wrote:Its mine to! Im so excited!

Already have a Freddy Funko with Birthday Gift. Got one when they were first released last year. Had to get one for my birthday and now I can take pictures with it every year on my birthday.

But back to the Box, I think it's a great theme for the start of summer. But I'm biased as we all know. I'm kind of hoping for some of the Mickey and Friends characters to pop up in this box.

I would love a Pluto POP! I also hope in the future they can remake the Fab 5 with new molds and if they do Pluto could be the Disney Treasures exclusive for that line!

treswright

Postby treswright » Wed May 24, 2017 1:54 pm

I guess I'm the only one that isn't thrilled about the thought of a Pluto Pop. Scooby was a huge disappointment for me and I think Pluto would be too.

I'm a June baby as well, apparently lots of couples get bored in September lol
Howdy, I'm Tres :-)

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Wed May 24, 2017 1:55 pm

Tovarnico wrote:
sdcccrasher wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:

Also, if you can wait till Friday. There is a summer sale that Funko announced. It hasn't been stated what the sale is. At the same time, limited stock so up to you if you want to take the chance of waiting.
Collecting since 2014

Tovarnico

Postby Tovarnico » Wed May 24, 2017 1:58 pm

nascar246788 wrote:
Tovarnico wrote:
sdcccrasher wrote:

Also, if you can wait till Friday. There is a summer sale that Funko announced. It hasn't been stated what the sale is. At the same time, limited stock so up to you if you want to take the chance of waiting.

Oh yeah! I think I will get it on Friday then if the sale goes to Funko Shop. Do you think there will be sales on previous boxes aswell? I know they did that during the holidays last year but I don't know about this Summer Sale.

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Wed May 24, 2017 2:48 pm

Tovarnico wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:
Tovarnico wrote:June is the best for sure! I need to get that Freddy now!

Oh yeah! I think I will get it on Friday then if the sale goes to Funko Shop. Do you think there will be sales on previous boxes aswell? I know they did that during the holidays last year but I don't know about this Summer Sale.

I have no idea what this sale will be like. I just saw it in the newsletter.
Collecting since 2014

JEP

Postby JEP » Wed May 24, 2017 4:23 pm

treswright wrote:I guess I'm the only one that isn't thrilled about the thought of a Pluto Pop. Scooby was a huge disappointment for me and I think Pluto would be too.

Scooby was a bit of a disappointment I agree. But seeing as how great the Kingdom Hearts Goofy turned out I have a good feeling Pluto would look swell too!

Popsaysyee

Postby Popsaysyee » Wed May 24, 2017 5:09 pm

treswright wrote:I guess I'm the only one that isn't thrilled about the thought of a Pluto Pop. Scooby was a huge disappointment for me and I think Pluto would be too.

Sweet!! I share birthday month with the greatest Funko Rides/Ridez collector! Feels good! :freddy2:
Jayson

ImageImageImage

SuMo

Postby SuMo » Wed May 24, 2017 5:27 pm

FearlessPhotog wrote:So excited for this next sub box! The Dumbo pop looks amazing!

Yes, I agree! I'm really excited as well for the Dumbo box. i was meh on the first one, but I'm really digging this next one coming out.
ImageImage
ImageImage

Classier

Postby Classier » Wed May 24, 2017 5:41 pm

I'm feeling so left out... I was born in November.

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Wed May 24, 2017 6:05 pm

I'm also a June baby.
I'm Julian. HowardTheFunatic on IG!
ISO: FREDDY FUNKO CAPTAIN AMERICA, FREDDY FUNKO STORMTROOPER, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS 3 PACK, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

PopDaddy

Postby PopDaddy » Thu May 25, 2017 7:27 am

It'd be cool to see a lanyard.
WTB: Luffy color proto

HappinessGuano

Postby HappinessGuano » Thu May 25, 2017 3:36 pm

Classier wrote:I'm feeling so left out... I was born in November.

July here! We'll join a club without the June babies lol
Too soon?

Cnd pops RN

Postby Cnd pops RN » Thu May 25, 2017 5:38 pm

I love they did a Disney box. I cannot wait to what thw future brings with this.

sdcccrasher

Postby sdcccrasher » Thu May 25, 2017 6:05 pm

June Disney Box ... July SDCC ... August Headquarters Grand Opening ... Now that's a TriFecta! :wwe12: :wwe12: :wwe12:

Battastic
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Battastic » Wed May 31, 2017 7:20 am

You're not the only one...I'm with you on this as well. I skipped the Scooby POPs due to the look of Scooby and the lack of villains. I know a villain came out but it was just too tough to get.
The Dorbz however tourned out great! I have the entire set, the ride, and I was able to grab villains without jumping through hoops to get them.
Maybe a Pluto dorbz????
"If you can't have fun, if you can't laugh, if you can't enjoy it...it's not worth it." - Joey

solarialunar21

Postby solarialunar21 » Wed May 31, 2017 7:49 am

Battastic wrote:

You're not the only one...I'm with you on this as well. I skipped the Scooby POPs due to the look of Scooby and the lack of villains. I know a villain came out but it was just too tough to get.
The Dorbz however tourned out great! I have the entire set, the ride, and I was able to grab villains without jumping through hoops to get them.
Maybe a Pluto dorbz????

I think I'd take anything Pluto at this point! But if they have a Pluto Dorbz then here's hoping we get Minnie and Donald soon too to round out the Fab Five!
You can call me Danielle :)

Harry Potter, Disney, and POP's/Dorbz from my favorite movies/tv shows are my weakness!

Join me if you'd like in my adventures at:
https://outoftheboxfunko.wordpress.com/

rowanofthestrata

Postby rowanofthestrata » Wed May 31, 2017 7:51 pm

If Funko does end up making a Pluto dorbz, I hope they'd make a flocked version...I need more fuzzy dorbz in my life!

Black & White metallic or and sepia-toned classic Mickey would also be on my wish-list!

skillawashere

Postby skillawashere » Wed May 31, 2017 9:34 pm

How about an Oswald Mickey two pack to celebrate their re-established relationship
Priscilla: Therapist that spends too much money on Iron Man and other Marvel collectibles (including Funko)

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Wed May 31, 2017 10:41 pm

StarWarner wrote:I'm just excited about the entire Festival of Friends theme. Does this mean Disney characters and their companions? I really hope it does.

That would be awesome! A box full of sidekicks and buddies.

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Wed May 31, 2017 10:44 pm

Battastic wrote:
morsehawk wrote:Potentially the most famous Disney friends of all, Mickey & Pluto, maybe we'll finally see a Pluto Dorbz.

Maybe a mystery mini 2pk

OMG! They could do a princess and a sidekick like Moana and Hei-Hei or Pua!

sdcccrasher

Postby sdcccrasher » Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:59 am

solarialunar21 wrote:
Battastic wrote:

Maybe a Pluto dorbz????

I think I'd take anything Pluto at this point! But if they have a Pluto Dorbz then here's hoping we get Minnie and Donald soon too to round out the Fab Five!

Would be absolutely AWESOME! :bounce:

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:50 am

skillawashere wrote:How about an Oswald Mickey two pack to celebrate their re-established relationship

YES! I will take anything Oswald!
I'm Julian. HowardTheFunatic on IG!
ISO: FREDDY FUNKO CAPTAIN AMERICA, FREDDY FUNKO STORMTROOPER, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS 3 PACK, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

solarialunar21

Postby solarialunar21 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:50 am

skillawashere wrote:How about an Oswald Mickey two pack to celebrate their re-established relationship

Ohh love this idea as well! There are so many good ideas floating around that I'm sure somebody has hit the nail on the head for what's going to be in this box with Dumbo and Timothy.

Harry Potter, Disney, and POP's/Dorbz from my favorite movies/tv shows are my weakness!

Battastic
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Battastic » Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:11 am

Any idea when the reveal video will be up?
I can't wait to see whats inside!!!!!

Battastic
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Battastic » Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:54 pm

Should we not have seen the reveal video by now? :-k
Maybe I am just too excited for this box lol

angeladominguez

Postby angeladominguez » Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:55 pm

Is the reveal video today? I have to know what is in this box!

mohawkjones

Postby mohawkjones » Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:25 pm

angeladominguez wrote:Is the reveal video today? I have to know what is in this box!

Should be tomorrow, box closes tonight.
Hi, I am Shawn. Iron Man junkie, Soda-holic and Hikari addict. Funklub member #14300/01057

Battastic
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Battastic » Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:33 pm

mohawkjones wrote:
angeladominguez wrote:Is the reveal video today? I have to know what is in this box!

I thought they did the reveal just before it closed to try and entice more people to buy it

Kaljor

Postby Kaljor » Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:01 pm

I still need to order mine!
My Name is Ernie

mohawkjones

Postby mohawkjones » Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:02 pm

Battastic wrote:
mohawkjones wrote:

I thought they did the reveal just before it closed to try and entice more people to buy it

Nah, it's always the day after. Be nice if they work that way to pick and choose the ones I really want but than why order it before the last day reveal? I haven't seen any spoilers pop up anywhere yet either.
Hi, I am Shawn. Iron Man junkie, Soda-holic and Hikari addict. Funklub member #14300/01057

solarialunar21

Postby solarialunar21 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:03 pm

Ahh I told myself I wouldn't watch the reveal video when it comes out but this time but I might have to because there's no way my box will get here before I leave on vacation and I can't wait that long to know what's in this box!!!

angeladominguez

Postby angeladominguez » Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:54 pm

Battastic wrote:
mohawkjones wrote:

One more day! I can do it! Lol

zaghawk
HoF 2020 & CotM
HoF 2020 & CotM

Postby zaghawk » Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:35 pm

I hope we get a cool T-Shirt in the next box. Funko has done a pretty good amount of DC, Marvel and Star Wars POP Tees. I think the only Disney POP Tees I remember are the Stitch and Baymax from a while ago, so I love the possibility of some new ones.
Gavin

FunKlub # 14297

valorandvellum
Rookie of The Year & Spirit
Rookie of The Year & Spirit

Postby valorandvellum » Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:53 pm

zaghawk wrote:I hope we get a cool T-Shirt in the next box. Funko has done a pretty good amount of DC, Marvel and Star Wars POP Tees. I think the only Disney POP Tees I remember are the Stitch and Baymax from a while ago, so I love the possibility of some new ones.

Yeah, I told my mom and sister that they could have all of the shirts from my subscription. They probably think I was lying to them lol
Creator of Soonay & Toratai • 2024 Shows: ECCC (H-12), WonderCon (F-26), C2E2 (U-12), AX (B3), SDCC (Booth #4721)

skillawashere

Postby skillawashere » Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:59 pm

I can't wait until the reveal!!
Priscilla: Therapist that spends too much money on Iron Man and other Marvel collectibles (including Funko)

sdcccrasher

Postby sdcccrasher » Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:19 am

zaghawk wrote:I hope we get a cool T-Shirt in the next box. Funko has done a pretty good amount of DC, Marvel and Star Wars POP Tees. I think the only Disney POP Tees I remember are the Stitch and Baymax from a while ago, so I love the possibility of some new ones.

I hope so too. I need a Disney POP Tee!!! [-(

HappinessGuano

Postby HappinessGuano » Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:04 am

I'll be honest, I don't even remember signing up for a shirt size for either of these boxes. Was that an option? I know Funko stated that there pretty much won't (in most cases) be one, but I don't remember that option being asked.
Too soon?

Return to “Powered by Funko”