What Other subscription Boxes do you want to see

Get a subscription to happiness and talk all about it here. These are the ultimate Boxes of Fun.
cooldemigod

What Other subscription Boxes do you want to see

Postby cooldemigod » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:23 pm

I was wondering what other subscription boxes do you want to see by funko?

Ones that I want to be made are

FNAF
The Walking Dead
My Name's Josh! and I'm mainly here only to stalk the boards. Interests: Theater (Mainly Musical Theater) Hit me up about it, I can talk about it all day!

ImageImage

Classier

Re: What Other subscription Boxes do you want to see

Postby Classier » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:49 pm

A FNAF one would run out of materials real quick though, don't you think?
Anyhoo, I would like a box for Cartoon Network. They could make all sorts of different boxes based on the different shows and episodes of them. Don't know how well received that would be, though.

Toronto

Postby Toronto » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:30 pm

An Anime Box.

One that would feature some pops that wouldn't get their own line like Utena, Escaflowne, Excell Saga, etc... Won't rely on Dragon Ball series.
ISO:Spidey/Pennywise/Mono Conans, Jubilee & Scott Pilgrim Protos [Scott Common/Dorbz]
Dream Pops:Toronto Raptors player Pops, Kimono jacket Daniel from Karate Kid 2.
Hopeful Next Funko Store Location?: The desperately needed Toronto, ON Canada #FunkoToronto
Recently Completed: Calendar Go Sailor Moon [Thanks RedRoo], Scott Pilgrim Proto - Ramona & Gideon, Mooby Protos - Both Yellow & White!

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:12 pm

Honestly I just kinda wanna see random boxes from time to time at stores like HT and GS. Like the ones they've been doing but with cool spontaneous themes. Maybe even Funko Shop for the more out there boxes. Imagine an Ad Icons box or a HB box for example.
I'm Julian. HowardTheFunatic on IG!
ISO: FREDDY FUNKO CAPTAIN AMERICA, FREDDY FUNKO STORMTROOPER, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS 3 PACK, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

Marquetry

Postby Marquetry » Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:23 am

I'd love to see Harry Potter, and Star Trek; Doctor Who would be good as well.

-Amber

synergy56

Postby synergy56 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:26 am

I'd vote for some random themed one off boxes directly from Funko as well. If all the stuff was exclusive I would buy all kinds of stuff....yeah so maybe it would be best if Funko didn't do such things every month lol But I would absolutely be iterested in a Firefly box, Harry Potter, MOTU, Thundercats, Galaxy Quest....I mean I could come up with a list long enough to take us through years :)
Hi, I'm Merri!

treswright

Postby treswright » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:41 am

Didn't Funko go on record as saying there won't be any more sub boxes? There are 4 already, that's a lot for them to keep churning out new product for. Not to mention that each sub likely takes business away from the others, not many people can afford to maintain 4 subs.

cooldemigod wrote:FNAF
The Walking Dead

Not sure about subs but those would both be great boxes even if just sold as a one-time deal!

HowardTheDuck wrote:Honestly I just kinda wanna see random boxes from time to time at stores like HT and GS. Like the ones they've been doing but with cool spontaneous themes. Maybe even Funko Shop for the more out there boxes. Imagine an Ad Icons box or a HB box for example.

I love the idea of a Funko Shop box!! Would love to see that with a rotating, random theme. That would open the door to a lot of really cool possibilities- Demi's FNAF and WD ideas, or GoT, Universal Monsters, Harry Potter, etc. etc.

synergy56 wrote:Firefly box, Harry Potter, MOTU, Thundercats, Galaxy Quest....

All of these please :-D
Howdy, I'm Tres :-)

The Head

Postby The Head » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:33 am

No more sub boxes, PLEASE!! Those, on top of the regular releases and con exclusives...too much funko, not enough moolah!

Divino

Postby Divino » Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:02 am

A funko Horror Subscription box would be fun! They could include within that The Walking Dead, FNAF, and tons of movies and shows.

ruxy_100

Postby ruxy_100 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:31 am

I don't think a specific TV show or movie would provide enough content to sustain a box. The good things about DC, Marvel or Disney is that they've got decades of content to draw from, as well as constant upcoming movies/TV shows/comics etc.

But maybe they could do boxes based on their broader themes - TV, Movies, Animation, Games etc.

Personally, I think it would be cool if they explored doing limited run subscriptions. Like a box that only runs for one year. They could do some fun creative things with that - like a one year 90s subscription. You could have things like 90s music, 90s TV sitcoms, 90s movies, 90s video games, 90s animation etc.

A holidays box would also be cool, although I doubt it would sell very well. You could have boxes based on Christmas, Halloween, Easter etc - with holiday specials TV shows or movies, or iconic characters dressed in holiday costumes.

solarialunar21

Postby solarialunar21 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:13 am

ruxy_100 wrote:I don't think a specific TV show or movie would provide enough content to sustain a box. The good things about DC, Marvel or Disney is that they've got decades of content to draw from, as well as constant upcoming movies/TV shows/comics etc.

But maybe they could do boxes based on their broader themes - TV, Movies, Animation, Games etc.

Personally, I think it would be cool if they explored doing limited run subscriptions. Like a box that only runs for one year. They could do some fun creative things with that - like a one year 90s subscription. You could have things like 90s music, 90s TV sitcoms, 90s movies, 90s video games, 90s animation etc.

A holidays box would also be cool, although I doubt it would sell very well. You could have boxes based on Christmas, Halloween, Easter etc - with holiday specials TV shows or movies, or iconic characters dressed in holiday costumes.

Those are some really awesome ideas! I think that it would be cool to do a limited run subscription as well I'd love a 90's one being the 90's child I am but would be interested to see what other sorts of boxes they'd come up with for a limited run subscription as well.
You can call me Danielle :)

Harry Potter, Disney, and POP's/Dorbz from my favorite movies/tv shows are my weakness!

Join me if you'd like in my adventures at:
https://outoftheboxfunko.wordpress.com/

Valde
HOF 2022 & CotM
HOF 2022 & CotM

Postby Valde » Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:50 am

I would love video game themed box, but I doubt it's easily done with various licensed games. The ones at GameStop and Walmart are probably better suited for the random type ones.
Grail: Super Freddy
Jason - va1de on Instagram
ImageImageImage

Jezter
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Jezter » Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:53 am

I don't reallllly want more sub boxes, but IF Funko decided to make more, my wallet would hate and I would love a Doctor Who and a Funko type box. The Funko box would be awesome, all kinds of original characters in Pop form, or Dorbz and other items, even if it wasn't patches and comics, I would love pins of the original characters, not to mention it would be a neat way to get color variant items.

I'm ok with getting most of the MCC and once and awhile a LOC box, but I don't get the Disney or Star Wars, and that's just fine. :)
Hey I'm John! :joker:

Pops!- 716ish
Dorbz: 34
Mystery Minis: 33
Vinyl Idolz: 2
Hikari: 1
Mini-Hikari: 1
Instagram: courtjezter

This Is Where A Really Neat Signature Is Going To Go....Eventually...Maybe.

Libertyroxx

Postby Libertyroxx » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:50 am

My brain LOVES the idea of more subscription boxes. I used to subscribe to non Funko ones but ultimately it was more junk than anything worthwhile. Conversely, the Funko ones have been top notch!

That being said, I don't think my wallet would love more! lol
Proud member of The United Funko Family
Fundays 2015 through 2019, 2022, 2023
FDO 7 NYC FDO 8 Sacramento FDO 9 Las Vegas
Fright Night 1 & 2 , HQ Grand Opening, Making Fun Premier, Funko Hollywood Grand Opening, Funkon 1

Funklub member # 14829
Collections Star Wars, IRON MAIDEN :headbang: , Doctor Who, Marvel, Movies, Freddy Funko, Spastik/Fantastik Plastik

ImageImage

Mister Piggy Wiggy

Postby Mister Piggy Wiggy » Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:05 am

I'd love to see more anime sub boxes. From what I've seen, it's either comics or Disney.
29/Male/CHINESE

I love Pokemon, Gothic women, and Funko products. <3

I collect amazing fan signs like this!

BillyLouis

Postby BillyLouis » Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:48 am

Random theme box could work, whether it be 80s cartoons, 90s TGIF(come on who doesn't want a Urkel POP!? Haha), punk bands, anime, classic rock, Hanna Barbera, WWE, NFL, NHL, etc. Now I understand it may be difficult to get people to commit for a year but I still think a random theme box could be very interesting and fun.
"If I only had the strength to make some muffins, then I swear that I would share them with you now."

Looking for: POP!s: Parks and Rec series 1, can be loose. Nathan MacKinnon, Patrick Roy.

synergy56

Postby synergy56 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:44 pm

I think it would be cool if they just chose a random theme like once every month or two and made it super limited, like only 1000 or definitely 5000 or fewer boxes that were just posted randomly in the Funko shop. Kinda like how they used to do the F box on Fugitive. So one random week on the Shop Wednesday drop - Mystery Firefly box! A month or two later: Mystery Masters of the Universe box! That way they could make some more random things and themes and it would be AWESOME. Also, then you wouldn't have to commit for a year or anything.
Hi, I'm Merri!

chaostryder

Postby chaostryder » Thu May 04, 2017 10:37 am

Shonen Jump / Animation would be amazing. I don't think the fan base for an individual theme like Naruto or Bleach has enough of a fan base but having a broad umbrella theme and tailoring each theme to a specific anime would be awesome.
:freddy2:

Current ISO: Toucan Sam!

Past Events:
- Funko Fundays 2017, Funko HQ Grand Opening, Funko Fundays 2018

SazukiSenpai

Postby SazukiSenpai » Sat May 06, 2017 6:32 pm

I would love an Anime subscription box. I aim to own every single anime pop out there and to come >:3
Current Pop count: 801
Favorite Pop: Smooth Criminal Michael Jackson
ISO: Anime Protos
Twitch.tv/SazukiSenpai

SazukiSenpai

Postby SazukiSenpai » Sat May 06, 2017 6:38 pm

If they did a Doctor who one...my wallet would cry. Though they would have to start at the beginning of the series to have some good options.
Current Pop count: 801
Favorite Pop: Smooth Criminal Michael Jackson
ISO: Anime Protos
Twitch.tv/SazukiSenpai

imdustin6

Postby imdustin6 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:30 pm

I'd like to see a movie lines one...it could coincide with new movie releases or previous ones...
2018 JV Fundays custom winner
IG: Dustybutt_designs

volsspongebob

Postby volsspongebob » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:13 am

Definitely a Harry Potter Box. Makes the most sense as far as longevity of a theme and mass audience appeal.
Love to Collect the 80s stuff. Also chasing the OG Rocky Set. First Funko Purchase was 2012 SDCC.

MISSING FUNDAYS ON A DAILY BASIS!!

[size=85]Image

Jalapenopete

Postby Jalapenopete » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:47 am

Sports theme with MLB NFL nba even college nhl
:freddy3:

Schl0

Postby Schl0 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:47 pm

SazukiSenpai wrote:I would love an Anime subscription box. I aim to own every single anime pop out there and to come >:3

This is a great idea. They could use so many different lines of products. I especially want sine anime Rock Candy figures.
-Eric-
IG: @artbyschlo

Schl0

Postby Schl0 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:51 pm

Jezter wrote:I don't reallllly want more sub boxes, but IF Funko decided to make more, my wallet would hate and I would love a Doctor Who and a Funko type box. The Funko box would be awesome, all kinds of original characters in Pop form, or Dorbz and other items, even if it wasn't patches and comics, I would love pins of the original characters, not to mention it would be a neat way to get color variant items.

Love the idea of the Funko box! In the past year I’ve fallen in love with the original Funko characters and would love to see more of them in different forms.
-Eric-
IG: @artbyschlo

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:58 pm

Harry potter/Fantastic beasts
Anime
Signed Pops:101
MM: 116
Pops :554
First Pop: Jax Teller
Most Recent: Signed DW Silence
Top Pop: Cobweb Bilbo

imdustin6

Postby imdustin6 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:23 pm

Be cool if they did a box just dedicated to Freddy Funko. I think themes would work pretty cool....maybe to a holidays box freddy...so you get Freddy in different costumes...or just different themes in general
2018 JV Fundays custom winner
IG: Dustybutt_designs

KMFH11
CotM & CotY
CotM & CotY

Postby KMFH11 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:56 pm

I would like a Simpson's box lol think about it! Every couple months you get a Simpson's box!!! There's so many characters they could make and so many variants of popular characters. That would be so cool!
- HELLO I'M KEVIN - @KMFH11 -

CollectorRobin

Postby CollectorRobin » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:53 pm

SazukiSenpai wrote:If they did a Doctor who one...my wallet would cry. Though they would have to start at the beginning of the series to have some good options.

These would either be amazing or suuuuuch a cash grab
Robin and the endless quest for a John Constantine Pop!

Cait5593

Postby Cait5593 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:59 pm

Harry Potter and the Harry Potter world would be awesome! There are so many possiblities!

Return to “Powered by Funko”