Past Boxes

Get a subscription to happiness and talk all about it here. These are the ultimate Boxes of Fun.
numabrandon

Past Boxes

Postby numabrandon » Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:40 pm

Can you buy past boxes still or do they vault these after a while as well?

jkcohen626

Re: Past Boxes

Postby jkcohen626 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:12 pm

numabrandon wrote:Can you buy past boxes still or do they vault these after a while as well?

'
You can buy some, but there are usually only 2 or 3 for each service and I think you need to have bougth a box in the past to acess them. Other than that you can get most of the boxes from cons that they attend.
Image Image Image Image
First Funko Product: Captain Rex Wobbler
First POP: Deadpool

treswright

Postby treswright » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:38 pm

jkcohen626 wrote:and I think you need to have bougth a box in the past to acess them.

That's correct, if you have an active subscription then whatever previous boxes they still have for sale will show up on your control panel after you log in. I have an inactive MCC sub and can still see the past boxes and have bought them, but I just recently found out that for whatever reason not everyone can. Some people can't see them unless they have an active sub.
Howdy, I'm Tres :-)

slim1977

Postby slim1977 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:27 pm

treswright wrote:
jkcohen626 wrote:and I think you need to have bougth a box in the past to acess them.

That's correct, if you have an active subscription then whatever previous boxes they still have for sale will show up on your control panel after you log in. I have an inactive MCC sub and can still see the past boxes and have bought them, but I just recently found out that for whatever reason not everyone can. Some people can't see them unless they have an active sub.

I just checked my loc account that is inactive. No option to buy old boxes. Guess it is just hit or miss on the old boxes.
ISO: Jay proto from Jay and Silent Bob strike back

Sarcasticguy
Hall of Fame Class of 2023

Postby Sarcasticguy » Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:17 pm

slim1977 wrote:
I just checked my loc account that is inactive. No option to buy old boxes. Guess it is just hit or miss on the old boxes.

I think you need an active subscription to be able to choose older boxes.
Hi, I'm Scott.
Instagram: @Sarcasticguy89
ISO:
Any Fallout Protos
Aliens Ellen Ripley Rock Candy Proto
Furiosa and Normal Immortan Joe Protos
SDCC '13 Bloody Predator Pop!
Retro Freddy Thor | Retro Freddy Skeletor

treswright

Postby treswright » Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:33 pm

Sarcasticguy wrote:
slim1977 wrote:

Apparently, but for some reason I can see them and buy them on my MCC sub even though it is inactive. I've never had an LOC sub so I'm not sure about that one. I can see them on my SB sub but that one is active.
Howdy, I'm Tres :-)

Sarcasticguy

Postby Sarcasticguy » Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:41 pm

treswright wrote:
Sarcasticguy wrote:
slim1977 wrote:

Apparently, but for some reason I can see them and buy them on my MCC sub even though it is inactive. I've never had an LOC sub so I'm not sure about that one. I can see them on my SB sub but that one is active.

I wonder if LOC just doesnt have any extra boxes?
Hi, I'm Scott.
Instagram: @Sarcasticguy89
ISO:
Any Fallout Protos
Aliens Ellen Ripley Rock Candy Proto
Furiosa and Normal Immortan Joe Protos
SDCC '13 Bloody Predator Pop!
Retro Freddy Thor | Retro Freddy Skeletor

hikanteki

Postby hikanteki » Fri May 05, 2017 5:23 pm

When I signed up to by the Spiderman box, I was able to go back and purchase the Secret Wars box.
David here. Pleased to meet you! =)

westonpapa

Postby westonpapa » Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:21 pm

What has the powered by funko booth been bringing to their last few shows? Any idea what they may have at sdcc or if they are at d23?

opopssum

Postby opopssum » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:02 pm

westonpapa wrote:What has the powered by funko booth been bringing to their last few shows? Any idea what they may have at sdcc or if they are at d23?

I didnt look up for SDCC but they will have a lil booth at D23 with the past two boxes
- tauntaunking on instagram

westonpapa

Postby westonpapa » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:25 pm

opopssum wrote:
westonpapa wrote:What has the powered by funko booth been bringing to their last few shows? Any idea what they may have at sdcc or if they are at d23?

I didnt look up for SDCC but they will have a lil booth at D23 with the past two boxes

Thanks for the info. Since disney owns both marvel and star wars wasn't sure if they were going to limit what they sold to just the disney treasures.

Shinfo13

Postby Shinfo13 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:03 am

westonpapa wrote:
opopssum wrote:

Thanks for the info. Since disney owns both marvel and star wars wasn't sure if they were going to limit what they sold to just the disney treasures.

Yeah that was my question. Not that I need any of the past boxes but I can always get some of the ones I was torn on and decided to originally pass up.
Current Pop count: 280
Current Dorbz Count: 16
Newest Pop: SSGSS Kamehameha Goku
Favorite Pop: SS2 Gohan
ISO: Not even sure anymore

Rantt

Postby Rantt » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:17 am

As long your subscription is active u should be able to!
:freddy2: Kent Chua

ISO: AstroBoy Protos, Maleficent Protos, Funko Freddy Protos.

Toronto

Postby Toronto » Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:34 am

SDCC 2015: They had Ant Man and Avengers: Age of Ultron
SDCC 2016: Marvel Year One Box, Suicide Squad Box, Smuggler's Bounty Box (Can't remember)
ISO:Spidey/Pennywise/Mono Conans, Jubilee & Scott Pilgrim Protos [Scott Common/Dorbz]
Dream Pops:Toronto Raptors player Pops, Kimono jacket Daniel from Karate Kid 2.
Hopeful Next Funko Store Location?: The desperately needed Toronto, ON Canada #FunkoToronto
Recently Completed: Calendar Go Sailor Moon [Thanks RedRoo], Scott Pilgrim Proto - Ramona & Gideon, Mooby Protos - Both Yellow & White!

westonpapa

Postby westonpapa » Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:03 pm

Shinfo13 wrote:
westonpapa wrote:
opopssum wrote:

Yeah that was my question. Not that I need any of the past boxes but I can always get some of the ones I was torn on and decided to originally pass up.

I feel a lot more comfortable getting a nice crisp box in my hand rather than paying for shipping and leaving it in the hands of so many others before it reaches mine.

westonpapa

Postby westonpapa » Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:04 pm

Toronto wrote:

SDCC 2016: Marvel Year One Box, Suicide Squad Box, Smuggler's Bounty Box (Can't remember)

Thanks for the info. Any idea if they announced it ahead of time in those years?

Toronto

Postby Toronto » Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:34 am

westonpapa wrote:
Toronto wrote:

Thanks for the info. Any idea if they announced it ahead of time in those years?

I wasn't in the know/apart of the boards back then so I had no idea where that information could have been posted. I just walked up and asked them what they had.
ISO:Spidey/Pennywise/Mono Conans, Jubilee & Scott Pilgrim Protos [Scott Common/Dorbz]
Dream Pops:Toronto Raptors player Pops, Kimono jacket Daniel from Karate Kid 2.
Hopeful Next Funko Store Location?: The desperately needed Toronto, ON Canada #FunkoToronto
Recently Completed: Calendar Go Sailor Moon [Thanks RedRoo], Scott Pilgrim Proto - Ramona & Gideon, Mooby Protos - Both Yellow & White!

Return to “Powered by Funko”