Horror/Sci-Fi subscription box

Get a subscription to happiness and talk all about it here. These are the ultimate Boxes of Fun.
post31

Horror/Sci-Fi subscription box

Postby post31 » Mon May 22, 2017 9:06 pm

So for the most part it looks like a just horror or just sci-fi subscription box might not be feasible so I was thinking what if you combine the generes or maybe even a subscription box based on all movie types would work. What do you all think or am I the only one that would love a horror/sci-fi subscription box?
SDCC 1998 - current
Fundays 2016, 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Pop Rangers, Killer Crowns, Lumberjacks
FDO8 2018 LA
FDO9 2023 SD
Making Fun premier
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
Funkon 2021

synergy56

Re: Horror/Sci-Fi subscription box

Postby synergy56 » Mon May 22, 2017 9:10 pm

I'd probably subscribe for the sci-fi portion of those boxes :) Not much of a horror fan personally, but I am all about the sci-fi!
Hi, I'm Merri!

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Mon May 22, 2017 9:27 pm

I think it would be awesome, but I thought I remember hearing that they were done making new subscription boxes and Disney was the last? I could be totally dreaming that up, but who knows lol

You can never have enough horror or sci-fi stuff (patiently waiting for the PSH set to be released)
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram
ISO - Dorbz and McNugget Protos!

treswright

Postby treswright » Tue May 23, 2017 9:13 am

post31 wrote:So for the most part it looks like a just horror or just sci-fi subscription box might not be feasible so I was thinking what if you combine the generes or maybe even a subscription box based on all movie types would work. What do you all think or am I the only one that would love a horror/sci-fi subscription box?

I would definitely be all about that, way more than Marvel or DC for sure. But like Brett said, Funko has already stated that there will be no more subs. I'm surprised they can keep 4 of them going, it's got to take a tremendous amount of effort to stay up with that many.
Howdy, I'm Tres :-)

sdcccrasher

Postby sdcccrasher » Tue May 23, 2017 10:20 am

treswright wrote:
post31 wrote:So for the most part it looks like a just horror or just sci-fi subscription box might not be feasible so I was thinking what if you combine the generes or maybe even a subscription box based on all movie types would work. What do you all think or am I the only one that would love a horror/sci-fi subscription box?

I would definitely be all about that, way more than Marvel or DC for sure. But like Brett said, Funko has already stated that there will be no more subs. I'm surprised they can keep 4 of them going, it's got to take a tremendous amount of effort to stay up with that many.

That's what I was thinking. Of course I don't have any sub numbers, but with new products, Con exclusives, Sub exclusives, it sounds pretty daunting. That's a lot to keep going.
Hello! I'm Roger :freddy1:

Mos_Eisley

Postby Mos_Eisley » Tue May 23, 2017 1:58 pm

I'd probably have to subscribe but sounds like they're done adding boxes.

Libertyroxx

Postby Libertyroxx » Tue May 23, 2017 2:03 pm

CaseyJones14 wrote:I think it would be awesome, but I thought I remember hearing that they were done making new subscription boxes and Disney was the last? I could be totally dreaming that up, but who knows lol

You can never have enough horror or sci-fi stuff (patiently waiting for the PSH set to be released)

Those sci-fi PSH can NOT come out soon enough!!!
Proud member of The United Funko Family
Fundays 2015 through 2019, 2022, 2023
FDO 7 NYC FDO 8 Sacramento FDO 9 Las Vegas
Fright Night 1 & 2 , HQ Grand Opening, Making Fun Premier, Funko Hollywood Grand Opening, Funkon 1

Funklub member # 14829
Collections Star Wars, IRON MAIDEN :headbang: , Doctor Who, Marvel, Movies, Freddy Funko, Spastik/Fantastik Plastik

ImageImage

post31

Postby post31 » Tue May 23, 2017 10:45 pm

CaseyJones14 wrote:I think it would be awesome, but I thought I remember hearing that they were done making new subscription boxes and Disney was the last? I could be totally dreaming that up, but who knows lol

The sci-fi psh is really what got me thinking about it. I would like patches, pins, and way more dorbz from both there sci-fi and the horror lines. Figured it might be the best and only way to get most of that stuff. Though I think you guys are right and Disney was the last one.
SDCC 1998 - current
Fundays 2016, 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Pop Rangers, Killer Crowns, Lumberjacks
FDO8 2018 LA
FDO9 2023 SD
Making Fun premier
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
Funkon 2021

SuMo

Postby SuMo » Wed May 24, 2017 5:28 pm

synergy56 wrote:I'd probably subscribe for the sci-fi portion of those boxes :) Not much of a horror fan personally, but I am all about the sci-fi!

I'm not much of a horror fan, but boy do I know someone who would sign up for a horror box in a flash!
ImageImage
ImageImage

DFWFunkoHunter

Postby DFWFunkoHunter » Wed May 24, 2017 5:41 pm

I'd sign up for a combo box or just the horror box! Love horror and some Sci-fi so combining the 2 might help those that like one a lot and don't mind the other.

cerealkiller

Postby cerealkiller » Thu May 25, 2017 12:59 pm

I would be all over this!

Cnd pops RN

Postby Cnd pops RN » Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:48 am

I would totally be all over a horror subscription box. I already get horrorblox.

willy wonka
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby willy wonka » Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:50 am

I would buy this subscription since both of us love the horror pops. Sadly I don't think this will happen.
Just call me Joe...

ImageImage
ISO: Freddy Mad Hatter LE 1/24, Mad Hatter Protos,
SDCC 4 Pack Dorbz(Found thanks to another Funatic)

grilledeggplant

Postby grilledeggplant » Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:33 am

Interesting idea, not only for movies but also for video games , etc too! Funko is known for always surprising us so let's see.

Return to “Powered by Funko”