Sub Box Teasers

Get a subscription to happiness and talk all about it here. These are the ultimate Boxes of Fun.
Boba_Fetish

Sub Box Teasers

Postby Boba_Fetish » Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:38 pm

I love the videos Funko makes in anticipation for their subscription boxes; they're cute, creative, and build excitement and speculation for the box contents... but do they ever actually hint at what's to come? Are or they just for fun?

solarialunar21

Re: Sub Box Teasers

Postby solarialunar21 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:05 pm

I've only watched the Disney ones but even though it was a POP Jack Sparrow in the videos they did have Mystery Mini version of him in the box! So maybe it's hit or miss?
You can call me Danielle :)

Harry Potter, Disney, and POP's/Dorbz from my favorite movies/tv shows are my weakness!

Join me if you'd like in my adventures at:
https://outoftheboxfunko.wordpress.com/

Classier

Postby Classier » Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:48 pm

The only one I remember that actually teased something was for the Marvel Women of Power box. Little acorns dropped from the ceiling at the end, hinting Squirrel Girl.

Boba_Fetish

Postby Boba_Fetish » Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:06 pm

solarialunar21 wrote:I've only watched the Disney ones but even though it was a POP Jack Sparrow in the videos they did have Mystery Mini version of him in the box! So maybe it's hit or miss?

Classier wrote:The only one I remember that actually teased something was for the Marvel Women of Power box. Little acorns dropped from the ceiling at the end, hinting Squirrel Girl.

Hmm, I kinda feel like Jack Sparrow was really just the only choice for that video, given the box's theme. I think that Squirrel Girl tease was definitely a hint though. Interesting. As much as I enjoy the videos, I don't always watch them because I've felt like they didn't hint at anything. I wonder if there any more examples of legitimate hints in any of them.

Return to “Powered by Funko”