August Disney Treasures: Tiny Town

Get a subscription to happiness and talk all about it here. These are the ultimate Boxes of Fun.
matrixman9

Re: August Disney Treasures: Tiny Town

Postby matrixman9 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:27 am

On my tink the wings and wand glow. I have a blacklight flashlight if it makes a difference. Its overall really dim, not that bright at all

sdcccrasher

Postby sdcccrasher » Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:11 am

:cheers: Got ours today ... very happy ... It's a Small World Dorbz Ridez is worth the whole box ... Tinker Bell is wonderful too. Everything arrived in great condition which is always a plus ... Thank you Funko for another great Box ... Can't wait for Haunted Forrest!!! :cheers:
Hello! I'm Roger :freddy1:

JPOPBaynes

Postby JPOPBaynes » Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:01 pm

Got my box today, delivery on a Sunday! Sure, why not.
Glad to read the thread to know about the glow!
I'm a little disappointed that there wasn't the tiny box in the box (picture from SDCC).
Any ideas what they were for?
Thanks!
ImageImage

angeladominguez

Postby angeladominguez » Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:02 pm

Got mine in yesterday! The dorbz ride is my favorite!!

lunarembrace

Postby lunarembrace » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:52 am

JPOPBaynes wrote:Got my box today, delivery on a Sunday! Sure, why not.
I'm a little disappointed that there wasn't the tiny box in the box (picture from SDCC).
Thanks!

I wanted a tiny box, too. Haha.
Melissa

treswright

Postby treswright » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:55 am

perfectflaw00 wrote:Is anyone elses tink leaning forward when attached to the stand, I'm kindve afraid to put it on a high shelf because I can see those wings and wand breaking off is she takes a tumble.

It's a valid concern. I have mine out of the box and she falls over all the time. I set her back up and next time I walk through the room she's face-down again. I think I may do an LED custom out of her, and when I do I'm going to remove her from the stand and re-position her to a more upright position so she doesn't keep falling over. I'm going to do an LED at the tip of her wand, place another LED or two on her back to light her wings and then put a few LEDs in the swirl and base.
Howdy, I'm Tres :-)

NightmareMermaid
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby NightmareMermaid » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:27 am

lunarembrace wrote:
Thanks!

Those were for games they were playing at D23.
Marie
❄❄❄ Need 30th anniversary mermaid Ariel, RBtI Ariel Rock Candy, and The Oregon Duck protos ❄❄❄
#PartOfYourWorld

lunarembrace

Postby lunarembrace » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:20 pm

NightmareMermaid wrote:
lunarembrace wrote:
Thanks!

I thought I had seen in one of the official Funko (I think) videos of a kid looking for something amid a bunch of tiny boxes. Still wanted one, though! =oP Did they have a pin in them or something, or just for looks?
Melissa

JPOPBaynes

Postby JPOPBaynes » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:59 pm

NightmareMermaid wrote:
lunarembrace wrote:
Thanks!

Thanks for the info.
I saw the tiny box in the facebook ad with tinkerbell, and thought that would make a fun set up for out of box
ImageImage

Thrillofthehunt

Postby Thrillofthehunt » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:13 am

Best box ever! I didn't realize this about the ride until I saw it in person. The ride is Holland and Mexico which is respectively the heritage of my wife and I. We totally freaked cuz it's basically a mini 'us' lol
:freddy3: Image ImageImage

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:39 am

LOVED this box! (I've loved them all so far, honestly.) They are doing such a great job with this sub!

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:34 pm

I love this box. Funko is hitting it out of the park with Disney treasures that is for sure. I will definitely be keeping this subscription service for the forseeable future.
Collecting since 2014

sdcccrasher

Postby sdcccrasher » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:36 am

nascar246788 wrote:I love this box. Funko is hitting it out of the park with Disney treasures that is for sure. I will definitely be keeping this subscription service for the forseeable future.

Totally agree Team Vader 2016 teammate. My wife and I both have subs to this one and plan to carry on for a wild and pleasing ride. Couldn't be more happy!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:42 am

sdcccrasher wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:I love this box. Funko is hitting it out of the park with Disney treasures that is for sure. I will definitely be keeping this subscription service for the forseeable future.

Totally agree Team Vader 2016 teammate. My wife and I both have subs to this one and plan to carry on for a wild and pleasing ride. Couldn't be more happy!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Yeah I think this is the best of them all. Did you get a chance to get into fundays this year as well? If so, did u like 2016 or 2017 better?
Collecting since 2014

AllyRose

Re: August Disney Treasures: TINY TOWN

Postby AllyRose » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:03 am

danioh77 wrote:Next Stop is Tiny Town
and I really like Flying Tinkerbell!!!
what else could it be in this box?

Favorite box yet !!

sdcccrasher

Postby sdcccrasher » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:46 am

nascar246788 wrote:
sdcccrasher wrote:

Yeah I think this is the best of them all. Did you get a chance to get into fundays this year as well? If so, did u like 2016 or 2017 better?

Yes, my son and I were Rebel Alliance. This was our third year in a row. It keeps getting better and better. Funko makes alterations each year to accommodate the size of the crowd and any things they think would make it better. Switching from the one Big Whee (in the Foyer)l to three games is a good example. I also thought the entertainment flowed better this year. They made adjustments to the awards section and the having jugglers on stage and other electrified people as living backdrops added texture to what was happening in a positive way. I also liked the choice of music and the young gymnast and the 3-part composite drawing were all great additions. I will never forget "Prize Patrol." I sing it around the house. Anyway, I hope you had the same positive experience as we did.

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:56 pm

sdcccrasher wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:
sdcccrasher wrote:

Yes, my son and I were Rebel Alliance. This was our third year in a row. It keeps getting better and better. Funko makes alterations each year to accommodate the size of the crowd and any things they think would make it better. Switching from the one Big Whee (in the Foyer)l to three games is a good example. I also thought the entertainment flowed better this year. They made adjustments to the awards section and the having jugglers on stage and other electrified people as living backdrops added texture to what was happening in a positive way. I also liked the choice of music and the young gymnast and the 3-part composite drawing were all great additions. I will never forget "Prize Patrol." I sing it around the house. Anyway, I hope you had the same positive experience as we did.

I didn't make it into fundays 2017. I was sad about it. I have had to resort to several Ebay this year. I hope next year I get better luck. Although, I am thinking next year Ebay will be out. I hopefully get two of the dorbz I want from Fundsy off Ebay. Going to miss out on one. Just hoping my funko luck turns around this year, but I will take what I can get.
Collecting since 2014

beckysaurus
HoF 2018 & CotM
HoF 2018 & CotM

Postby beckysaurus » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:53 pm

Thrillofthehunt wrote:Best box ever! I didn't realize this about the ride until I saw it in person. The ride is Holland and Mexico which is respectively the heritage of my wife and I. We totally freaked cuz it's basically a mini 'us' lol

OMG that's so cool!!!

My Tink came broken. bummer days. But I LOVE the ride!!
San Diego funatic

HockeyDad

Postby HockeyDad » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:15 pm

JPOPBaynes wrote:
NightmareMermaid wrote:
lunarembrace wrote:

Thanks for the info.
I saw the tiny box in the facebook ad with tinkerbell, and thought that would make a fun set up for out of box

That was my son at D23 in video =D>
I'm Greg. My son is "RSVHockeyDude". We collect Funko products together.
Pop! Count = 3133
Pop! Pez Count = 197
Funko Soda (My New Favorite): 762 different Sodas including Intl Versions
Other Funko Products (Hikari, Vynl, Wobblers, etc) = 87
Proto Count = 14 Pop (Mostly NHL; a little of Battlestar Galactica, Star Wars, Disney, The Simpsons); 4 Soda (NYCC Freddy)

Return to “Powered by Funko”