Disney Treasures Box and Wearables

Get a subscription to happiness and talk all about it here. These are the ultimate Boxes of Fun.
allcutethings2

Re: Disney Treasures Box and Wearables

Postby allcutethings2 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:30 am

I'd love a shirt in these boxes, but if it meant we'd lose something...I don't think I'd want to give any of it up! Two figures (Pop/Dorbz), a mini with tin, and a patch and pin set are pretty perfect for me. I hope when they do add an occasional shirt it, it's a bonus instead of replacing something!
ISO: shadow heartless mini, Finding Dory otter mini, HT gitd Lumiere

Faves: Beauty and the Beast, Lilo & Stitch, Finding Dory, Lord of the Rings

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:13 pm

dcooperfl wrote:
sdcccrasher wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:I agree, hopefully we get at least one wearable!! I want one Disney exclusive shirt!

I really want a Disney shirt before the first year is completed. [-o<

My wife is on the fence. She would love a shirt, but would really prefer women's sizes/styles.

Agree completely!! Women's sizing. The unisex small is huge! [-o< [-o<

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:14 pm

Ar7 wrote:
dcooperfl wrote:
sdcccrasher wrote:
I really want a Disney shirt before the first year is completed. [-o<

My wife is on the fence. She would love a shirt, but would really prefer women's sizes/styles.

Ok, now my mind is getting fantastical and making up types of Disney Funko shirts I'd love to have. Like a dark shirt but a glow-in-the-dark ink design crossed between eerie/Funko-fun-bit-not-so-cutsie Haunted Mansion themed shirt. Hope that makes sense. Thinking too far ahead, it's at least one box too early, haven't seen Tiny Town yet, ha!

OMG! A GITD Haunted Mansion shirt would be awesome! They could also do a GITD with Tinkerbell's wings for Tiny Town!!

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:16 pm

rontonsoup wrote:I saw that they will be selling these at D23. Do you think there's a chance they will sell them at SDCC? If so, what's the price point? I missed out.

I think there is a high likelyhood that they will sell the boxes at SDCC. Last year I remember them selling Collector Corps boxes that they hadn't sold out of.

rontonsoup

Postby rontonsoup » Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:40 pm

dexiesmom wrote:
rontonsoup wrote:I saw that they will be selling these at D23. Do you think there's a chance they will sell them at SDCC? If so, what's the price point? I missed out.

I think there is a high likelyhood that they will sell the boxes at SDCC. Last year I remember them selling Collector Corps boxes that they hadn't sold out of.

I think they announced that they will sell these boxes at the Funko booth at D23. I'm not going this year, but I am going to SDCC. I need the Smee box and Tinkerbell one if it's released before then.
Collecting since 2014: "A couple that collects together, stays together."

Ar7

Postby Ar7 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:20 am

dexiesmom wrote:
Ar7 wrote:
dcooperfl wrote:

Ok, now my mind is getting fantastical and making up types of Disney Funko shirts I'd love to have. Like a dark shirt but a glow-in-the-dark ink design crossed between eerie/Funko-fun-bit-not-so-cutsie Haunted Mansion themed shirt. Hope that makes sense. Thinking too far ahead, it's at least one box too early, haven't seen Tiny Town yet, ha!

OMG! A GITD Haunted Mansion shirt would be awesome! They could also do a GITD with Tinkerbell's wings for Tiny Town!!

Yessss! The Tinkerbell idea would be great, I would give it to my wife and she would gladly take it, but still a great call. Thanks for joining my fantastical mind adventure :)
Did someone say, Disney POP!s?
Funko Fundays 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2022!

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:17 am

Ar7 wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:
Ar7 wrote:

Yessss! The Tinkerbell idea would be great, I would give it to my wife and she would gladly take it, but still a great call. Thanks for joining my fantastical mind adventure :)

It's so much fun to speculate what they could do! You see tons of creativity through everyone on here!

Poncho Pete
HoF 2014 & CotY
HoF 2014 & CotY

Postby Poncho Pete » Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:21 am

coopscohen wrote:I remember reading that wearables would be a rarity in regards to the Disney Subscription Box. Don't remember quite where though.

This was my understanding too....they didn't say never to wearable, but not routine.
Got Pixie Dust?

toro423
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby toro423 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:02 pm

The more vinyl figures, the better IMO haha
Hi, Im Ed. OOB is the way to GO!
IG: eltoro423

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:39 am

I definitely would prefer an extra figure of some sort instead of wearables. From MCC and DIsneyland I have so many funko wearables and disney wearable gear.
Collecting since 2014

SDComicconDad

Postby SDComicconDad » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:33 pm

Glad someone said it, I was thinking it and have been waiting to see a shirt or something. I ended up getting the Disney Box for my wife and would like for her to have a Disney Pop shirt soon.

sdcccrasher

Postby sdcccrasher » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:33 am

SDComicconDad wrote:Glad someone said it, I was thinking it and have been waiting to see a shirt or something. I ended up getting the Disney Box for my wife and would like for her to have a Disney Pop shirt soon.

Agree ... I hope we land at least one Disney Shirt this year. :freddy2:
Hello! I'm Roger :freddy1:

pinklaquer

Postby pinklaquer » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:24 am

dcooperfl wrote:So far I am loving the boxes, but wondering if they will be offering wearables such as shirts, hats etc. Do we think they are going to be offering them? Is there a licensing thing? Am I just being impatient? Not going to impact me subscribing of course, but I do love me some Funko swag.

I could see them doing apparel towards the end of the subscription.

Vynlholic

Postby Vynlholic » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:03 pm

I think with the Disney Box it is generally hard as females could sport any Disney shirt etc; however, as a guy I don't think I would sport a Tinker Bell shirt. I honestly love how the Disney Boxes are as I have never used a single wearable from my MCC or Star Wars Sub Boxes.
My Collection:
Pops!: 1024
Mystery Minis: 240
Dorbz: 393
Wacky Wobblers: 23
Rock Candy: 2
Pint Size Heroes: 47
Vinyl: 37
Plush: 3
Hikari: 10

Top 3 ISO: Elvira (Red Dress Funkoween), Retro Freddy (Walking Dead), Freddy Skeletor Wobbler

reggieu

Postby reggieu » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:29 pm

I'd rather have more collectibles over wearables. Though I could see them throwing in a scarf during the winter time.

fbingha

Postby fbingha » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:24 am

I've subscribed and hope that a shirt never bumps a Dorbz Ridez from the box.

sdcccrasher

Postby sdcccrasher » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:11 pm

Man, October seems so far off. :-" :-" :-"
Hello! I'm Roger :freddy1:

Return to “Powered by Funko”