MCC August - First Appearance Avengers

Get a subscription to happiness and talk all about it here. These are the ultimate Boxes of Fun.
kristenerin

Re: MCC August - First Appearance Avengers

Postby kristenerin » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:02 am

Got my box this morning (took a little longer to get to Australia!). Overall, I really enjoyed this box! I wore the tshirt today and it looks great! I loved the 2 pops even though I'm not as familiar with first appearance Vision, I thought the design was cool. I love the Iron Man pop as it looks true to the comic, which I've actually read! (Not often can I say that!) The patch looks amazing, and I've already displayed the pin. Still figuring out a way to display the patches with my pops! Will get there eventually!

Marvel_Mama

Postby Marvel_Mama » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:44 pm

This box is amazing!!!!! Very happy with this one.
Diedre Loves her Funko Family
marvel_mama444 on insta - formerly Divade23 Marvel_Mama

ANT_206

Postby ANT_206 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:44 pm

I got my box in yesterday, love it it's perfect. Possibly my favorite sub box so far. The two pops really turned out fantastic. Was hoping for OG Ant-Man and Wasp to be tied in, would have preferred that shirt over **SPOILER** *******Hulk I think.
Alan | Seattle-based collector | 1/5 of the Funko Funboys
Funko collection started 11/6/2013

donofoblivion

Postby donofoblivion » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:04 pm

donofoblivion wrote:The 1st classic image that popped into my mind was "Behold, The Vision!". I'm not sure how they'd do that in Pop! form. Of course, there are so many great potential options that could be done with that box. Looking forward to seeing which one(s) we get :)

Just got my box yesterday (avoided reading or looking at any spoilers)! One of the few freaking times I actually got a secret box prediction correct (LOL). Must say that I think this one is a home run (and I have been indifferent or critical of some of the previous boxes)! Love all the 1st Appearance merchandise in this one. But I'm really loving the Vision Pop! most of all!!! Nice work from everyone involved :cheers:

wsm10

Postby wsm10 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:21 pm

Really liked what they chose to go with here. I've wanted both of these guys for some time, so I couldn't be happier. Everything was great. When I originally signed up in the beginning, I was hoping for these kinds of things. Not two pops necessarily, but great items all around. Awesome as a possum. :D

CptWhizbang

Postby CptWhizbang » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:34 am

MarvelPopFan75 wrote:Thinking about it, I'm actually kind of glad that they stayed away from first appearance Wasp. The costume design would have made the pop head so big that it would never stay upright. Better to avoid all of the complaints.

...that's actually a really good point, I hadn't thought about that. Her helmet could work with a dorbz or PSH (and tbh they missed a great opportunity to do Ant-man & Wasp PSH in this box), but not with the tiny bodies they've been giving the female characters.
Current POPs: 219
Current Pocket POPs: 20
Current Dorbz: 54

Marvel Dream POP List: Metallic BuckyCap w/gun POP, Classic Black Widow POP, Nomad (Steve Rogers) POP
Marvel Dream Dorbz List: CA:TFA Dorbz, Golden Age Bucky Dorbz, CA:CW Dorbz Ride with Steve, Sam, Bucky, and VW Bug

Tbguy

Postby Tbguy » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:44 am

The MCC boxes never let me down and this one was a great one for my collection! Way to go Funko!!!
:freddy3:

keyese

Postby keyese » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:31 am

I'm digging the Vision! And the shirt is nice too :)
AKA ElizabethKeyes on Twitch or keyese on Discord :freddy2:
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

Return to “Powered by Funko”